Nude Beach Confessions

Story Info
Wife and Husband have long overdue discussion.
3.4k words
3.07
51.5k
22
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story that is intended to explain things to the BURN THE BITCH crowd without placating them but not being gratuitously offensive to their morality.

***

Tom was out of breath from carrying the beach chairs and the cooler when they reached the sign that marked their destination. The expanse of sand was far more crowded than he had expected. He was surprised to see how casually his wife lifted the hem of her beach cover up to hook her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms. She didn't even hesitate to push the garment over her wide hips then down her shapely thighs to expose her sex to everyone around them.

Tom was surprised to see that Tammy's unshaven pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Her coiffure seemed to accentuate her sex without obscuring her somewhat swollen, red labia or protruding clitoris. Any doctor or astute husband looking at her would correctly conclude that she was a mother.

For some reason, the casual nudity did not shock Tom as much as the belated realization that his wife of twenty years was wearing a bikini rather than a one piece suit under her cover up. She had never before been willing to wear a bikini to the beach for him. She had even refused his request to wear a bikini on their honeymoon. However; as she bent over he noticed a lightly frayed shoulder strap that confirmed that the bikini was not brand new.

As he watched his mature wife step out of her bikini bottoms without hesitation; he was unable to resist the temptation to ask, "this isn't your first visit to a nude beach?"

"No. It isn't," Tammy answered almost innocently. She paused allowing her husband a moment to contemplate the implications of her simple answer. "It is impolite to keep you clothes on at a nude beach. People will presume that you're a voyeur. You better get naked too, or at least take off your trunks."

Tom looked around with mild apprehension. He had been expecting the beach to be far less crowded. Although all of the men nearby seemed to be tourists like themselves rather than natives, they seemed to have came from Lake Woebegone. While none of the men nearby were epic, all of them appeared to be of above average endowment. He would even describe a few of the younger men as well hung. The situation was intimidating for a man who had always been honest enough to admit, at least to himself, that he was merely almost average.

As Tom lowered his trunks to expose his modest endowment, he noticed that two of the younger, more impressive guys were watching them with more than casual interest. It seemed as if they were predators, appraising his wife appreciatively while assessing him as potential competition. Tom knew that he couldn't really measure up to their tacit challenge.

Tom watched quietly as Tammy removed her beach cover up. His wife then locked eyes with her admirers as she reached behind her back to unclasp the band of her bikini top. The cups of the classic, bra style bikini top clung to her heavy, now only partially supported breasts. She casually slipped the straps off of her shoulders which allowed her breasts to droop under their own weight. The cups of her bikini top clung to her sagging breasts so that she actually had to pull the garment off to expose her nipples and large, dark aurolaes. The simple, Gold crucifix that was suspended by a simple , Gold necklace seemed to accentuate her casual nudity. The young guys' penises swelled and stiffened in response to the sight of her naked body.

Tammy giggled as she observed, "fortunately; these young men seem to appreciate the more mature, maternal look. I hope that doesn't make you jealous?"

"Yes. They do seem to appreciate your womanly charms," Tom agreed. "I would be a liar if I claimed that I'm not feeling jealous and apprehensive, but I'm not resentful or angry. I am the one who talked you into coming to the nude section of the beach "

"Good," Tammy said encouragingly. "Why don't we walk along the beach to find a less crowded area. It will give us a chance to see and be seen. That is why you wanted to come here?"

"Yes. I guess it is," Tom admitted. "However; I am more interested in watching you see and be seen than seeing and being seen myself."

"I have been told by a psychologist that many men, particularly married men, feel that way," Tammy chuckled as she said reassuringly. "Taking their wife to a nude beach isn't just an excuse to see naked woman or even to flaunt themselves. Many husbands have a need to flaunt their wives to other men and enable their wives to see how they and their men measure up."

"This psychologist that explained all of this too you," Tom asked, "is he the guy who talked you into coming to a nude beach?"

"He took me to a nude beach a few times," Tammy admitted. "However; he wasn't the first much less the only guy who took me to a nude beach. Going to a nude beach seems to have become a popular dating activity during the years since we were courting."

Tom contemplated the implications of his wife's explanation as he continued to lug the cooler and beach chairs, silently cursing the soft sand that made walking with his burdens even more difficult. Mindful of Tammy's admonition about it being impolite to be a voyeur, he kept his burdens at either side rather than in front of him so as to not conceal himself. His wife led the way to a less crowded stretch of beach that seemed to be favored by the locals. Their glistening, dark skins were a stark contrast to the white, sandy beach and the blue Caribbean waters. The men eyed Tammy appreciatively while the women appraised her with undisguised hostility.

Tom was too fatigued to question Tammy's decision to select a patch of sand that was less than a dozen yards from a volleyball net. She answered his unasked question by saying, "watching people play volleyball on a nude beach is a great way to see and be seen."

No more was said as they set up their chairs with the cooler between them. Tammy took time to slather sunscreen on her sensitive, pale skin. Tom noticed that she was not shy about applying the lotion liberally on her breasts, lifting and rolling them to ensure that there could not be any unprotected skin that would be burned. She was equally thorough about slathering sunscreen on and around her sex, rubbing herself thoroughly so it wasn't just on her pubic hair.

Tom quietly accepted the bottle of sunscreen. Although he was standing on a beach without his trunks to conceal his genitals, the prospect of removing his shirt to expose his flabby chest and gut was daunting. He resolutely took off his shirt then spread sunscreen on his doughy physique. When he handed the bottle back to his wife, she squirted a liberal dose of sunscreen into her palm then reached over to slather it onto her husband's buttocks then his pale penis and scrotum. He was almost to embarrassed to become aroused by the public intimacy, but she continued until his penis became swollen into an unimpressive erection.

As they sat together drinking the first of the beers that Tammy had packed for their excursion, Tom allowed himself to appraise the men on the beach. If the tourists were from Lake Woebegone, the natives were from a region that proved that the men from Lake Woebegone were all below average. Tom felt compelled to comment. "These guys certainly conform to the stereotype."

"I noticed," Tammy giggled. "I have been told that the locals have some law that forbids their less impressive men from visiting the nude beach?"

"That seems like a logical explanation," Tom agreed. "You seem to be speaking from experience. Did you ever date any black men?"

Tammy Replied, "you know as well as I do that there weren't any black people in our home town."

"I was talking about more recently," Tom clarified.

Tammy paused to sip her beer before replying, "yes. I dated a few black guys a few years ago. Probably about half a dozen."

Tom contemplated the implications of the simple yet profoundly significant statement. "Were any of them this impressive?"

Tammy was obviously reluctant to answer the question. Tom didn't pressure her. She had already answered one question that had remained taboo. They sat in silence, sipping their beers. The asking of the second taboo question had terminated their conversation. Neither of them seemed to be able much less willing to speak. When they had both finished their beers, Tom quietly got two more out of their cooler.

They were half way through their second beers when a group of men gathered at the volleyball net for a game. As the group separated into two teams, it became obvious that they had an uneven number of players. The most spectacularly endowed player walked over towards them until he was standing so close that his ebony penis was dangling barely a foot in front of Tammy's face. "We seem to be needing an extra player. Would you be willing to play with us?"

Tom watched apprehensively as Tammy considered the invitation. She was staring right at the massive penis. She even licked her lips in seeming appreciation. Tom reminded himself that she had been on the varsity volleyball team when they were in college. However; her suddenly swelling nipples, labia and clitoris left no doubt that it was not the prospect of competition that tempted her. "I better not," she demurred. "My husband and I were just having a conversation that is long overdue and including women in these volleyball games can lead to more than just volleyball."

As the massively endowed volleyball player rejoined his team Tammy quietly said, "that guy was an arrogant prick."

"May be he is an arrogant prick," Tom agreed. "However; he has a lot of prick to be arrogant about."

"I can't deny that," Tammy giggled agreeably.

Tom was encouraged to ask the second taboo question again. "Were any of the black men that you dated while we were separated that well endowed?"

"Yes. One of them was. After I started dating him, I didn't date anyone else more than once," Tammy confessed.

Tom asked, "how long did you date him?"

"About six months. I finally broke it off when we agreed to reconcile," Tammy explained.

Tom said nothing as he reviewed the events surrounding their separation. They had lived apart for a bit less than one year. Tom had been developing a terminal case of blue balls before Tammy relented in her demand that they remain celibate during their estrangement. He felt his penis swelling as he reminisced about their occasional, furtive love makings. His wife's willingness to let him seduce her, usually when he returned their children after his weekends with them, had encouraged him to hope for reconciliation. The seemingly illicit nature of their couplings had reminded him of his futile attempts to seduce her during their engagement which had only enhanced the eroticism.

Tom finally found the courage to ask, "what would you have done if you hadn't finally miscarried? Would you have confessed or would you have just let me be surprised in the delivery room?"

"I don't know," Tammy confessed. "I struggled with that question for almost six months. I was actually somewhat relieved when I miscarried. I felt so guilty about my ambivalence about loosing the baby that I almost confessed. However; I was so grateful for your eagerness to comfort me in my grief that I couldn't bear the thought of humiliating you by telling you that if my baby had lived to be born, it would have been humiliatingly obvious that you weren't the father."

Tom took a long sip of his beer before finally replying. "Why not confess? You made no secret of the fact that you were dating other men during our estrangement. You were going on overnight dates to the beach or the mountains. You were rather blatant about letting some guy take you on that week long vacation to Hawaii. No one was credulous enough to believe that he had booked separate rooms or even a room with separate beds. Of course you had already became so indiscrete that you were sometimes allowing your dates to sleep over during the week or weekends when you had our children. Even young children will talk even if they don't understand exactly what is going on."

Tammy now blushed in shame. "Why didn't you confront me? We weren't even legally separated. It was just an informal, trial separation. I was still your wife, morally as well as legally."

"You were still my wife," Tom agreed. "However; I realized that I needed to accept the idea that you had been liberated from your marriage vows during our trial separation if I wanted to have any hope of keeping you as my wife. I reasoned that since you had accepted the fact that I hadn't remained a virgin before we started courting, I owed it to you to accept you exploiting your chance to belatedly sow your wild oats. I just didn't expect my wife to be quite so wild."

"It is one thing for you to allow me the freedom to sow my wild oats," Tammy agreed. "But how can you forgive me for agreeing to reconcile without confessing that I had probably been impregnated by a black man? I rationalized that the baby might be yours, but I knew that there really wasn't much chance that it was. How can you forgive me when I even asked you to reconsecrate our marriage by getting a vasectomy?"

Rather than reply, Tom remained silent as he watched the men playing volleyball. Along with appraising the large, ebony penises that flopped around so obscenely as they played, he examined their scrotums. Even the guy with the least spectacular penis had a scrotum that sagged under the weight of his enormous testicles. Tom realized that both of his testicles combined would not have equaled one of that guy's. He turned his attention to the best hung guy who had invited Tammy to play. That guy's testicles were just as awe inspiring as his penis.

Tom gestured towards the best endowed guy as he said, "I was never sanguine about the paternity of your baby, but I was confident that there was a good chance that it might be. I also reasoned that even if your baby wasn't mine, it would look enough like me that no one would know. If I had realized that you had been dating some horse hung Negro stud like him, I would have realized that my sperm would not have had a chance." Remembering some show that they had watched on one of the science channels he continued, "his sperm would have murdered mine in your womb!"

Tom paused to sip his beer as he contemplated the revelations. "I remember that when you told me that you were pregnant, you suggested that you must have conceived during that weekend when we decided to have a test reconciliation by taking the kids to the beach together. You were lying, weren't you? You must have conceived at about the time that you went on that Hawaiian vacation about a month earlier. You suggested that we take the kids to the beach because you already knew that you were pregnant."

Tammy blushed with shame as she muttered, "guilty as charged."

Tom was amazed that he wasn't angry as he said, "you were really diabolical. Your black boyfriend must have had sex with you dozens of times during that trip to Hawaii. I can not imagine that you were as careful with him as you usually were with me. How many times must he have inseminated you? You allowed me only one opportunity when I brought our children back to you after you got home. You even insisted that I pull out! Then when we took the kids to the beach, you literally insisted that I cum in you."

Tammy now felt very ashamed as she confessed, "guilty as charged. I didn't even attempt to be careful during my trip to Hawaii. My black boyfriend filled me with sperm dozens of times. Why did you pull out that time after I returned home from Hawaii? Why would you forgo your opportunity to inseminate me when you must have realized that my paramour might have inseminated me so many times?"

"I pulled out because I love you enough to respect your desire that I not cum in you. I confess that I recall cheating a bit by spraying my semen into your pubic hair rather than on your belly," Tom admitted.

"I remember that, "Tammy chuckled. "I was angry with you for being so reckless, but I was also relieved. It gave me reason to hope that you would want to reconcile if I got pregnant."

Tom quietly sipped his beer before asking, "were you trying to get pregnant?"

"No. Not really," Tammy said. "But I wasn't being careful to not get pregnant during our estrangement. I rationalized that while I wasn't over the hill, I was getting into my middle thirties when I wasn't as fertile as I used to be. I figured that I could probably get away with being careless for the few months that we were separated."

"That actually seems reasonable," Tom conceded.

"What would you have done if I hadn't miscarried and had given birth to a black baby? Would you have divorced me?"

"No," Tom assured his wife.

"Why not?"

Tom answered, "all of our friends, family and neighbors knew about our trial separation. You were not discrete about dating other guys. Our neighbors noticed whenever an unfamiliar car was parked in our driveway overnight. You weren't even shy about allowing men to sleep over even when our kids were with you. It was inevitable that people would speculate when your belly began to swell. A few of our friends even teased me about the uncertain paternity. One couple even warned me that they had seen you on a date with a black man! Your giving birth to a black baby would have made it impossible for us to pretend that I was the father. However; people would have doubted the paternity even if you had given birth to a white baby."

The couple remained silent again, sipping their beers until they were empty. As Tom reached for fresh cans he asked, "why were you willing to reconcile with me when you were dating your black stud who was hung like a horse?"

Tammy procrastinated before answering, "I wasn't brave enough to become a single mother with a newborn in addition to our children. Marcus literally laughed at me when I told him that I was pregnant. He suggested that I might want to return to my white husband. That is when I realized that while size does matter, character matters even more. A man like Marcus who has a really big penis is not the type of man who can be a good husband and father, much less a step father. I truly wasn't settling for you as a husband because Marcus wouldn't have me. I realized that I actually wanted to have you rather than Marcus as my husband."

Tom considered Tammy's answer for several minutes before he spoke. "They say that once a white woman goes black, she never goes back. Are you going to leave me someday for a black man or may be just cheat on me with one?"

Tom was amazed at how quickly his wife answered. "I'd be a liar if I claimed that I have never reminisced about Marcus. There have been times when the sight of a big bulge in a black man's pants have evoked memories and fantasies. However; I love you and I love our children. I'm not foolish enough to presume that you could forgive me if I succumbed to temptation. I'm your wife and you're stuck with me."