Nude Beach Story

Story Info
He sunbathes nude at clothing optional beach.
2.3k words
4.14
186.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Bill and I love to be naked outdoors! When I was nineteen, I used to go to a beach near New York City where I could lay out nude. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time and I was so horny. This was a crowded city beach, accessible by subway and bus, but there weren't many women. I think that was because of all the gawkers. The beach was clothing optional and the few girls that did go there usually wore bathing suits.

I remember one time when there were these two girls sitting together on their towels. They looked to be around my age.

I somehow managed to get up enough nerve to start up a conversation and they let me sit next to them. They had on their bathing suits and I had mine on too (I had deliberately put mine on before walking over to them so as not to offend them). They told me that they were classmates in a beauty school and that they were studying to be hair stylists.

I remember that one of the girls had long straight blond hair. She looked so pretty! Her bathing suit was a revealing dark-blue two piece. She said that the two of them had come to this beach on a lark. Actually, it was her idea. She had talked her friend into it. She had heard on the news that this was a nude beach and she wanted to check it out.

She also told me that she had a boyfriend.

"Does your boyfriend know you're here?"

"No way!"

"I take it that he wouldn't like it."

"It's not that. I just figured that he's better off not knowing."

The other girl was a brunette. To tell you the truth, she was a bit plain looking, but not bad. Her bathing suit was a conservative black one-piece maillot. I learned that she didn't have a boyfriend.

We talked for quite a while about a number of things – I don't remember exactly what about. We talked about school and where we lived, but we really didn't discuss much about this being a nude beach. I talked a lot more than I usually do, to the extent where maybe I was talking too much.

After about a half hour of non-stop talking, the girls were suddenly quiet. It was time to rest our voices and to lay back and enjoy the warm sunshine.

That's when I got up my nerve and asked,

"Is it okay if I take my bathing suit off?"

The brunette girl stuttered, "Huh?" Even though this was a nude beach, she seemed completely surprised that I would ask that and didn't know how to react or what to say, but the blond said, "Sure, okay, take it off".

So, I just slipped my suit off and lay on my back stark naked. The girls were lying on their backs too.

I closed my eyes and pretended like I was going to doze off.

I immediately felt myself getting very turned on by the situation. The hot sun felt so good on my naked cock and balls. My cock was starting to swell.

Within a second, I had a huge hard-on. My cock was sticking up in the air like a sore thumb!

The brunette girl spotted my erection right away. She looked shocked! I bet she wasn't expecting to see me like that. My cock was so hard! I'm not a big guy, but when I get turned on like that my dick gets very big – almost eight inches long and very large around. I'm very proud of the way it looks. I love letting girls see me when I get excited.

The blond girl whispered,

"He's erect!"

"Yes. I know."

"I can't believe how big he is!"

"Shh. He'll hear you!"

My heart was beating rapidly and my face felt flushed. Did they like what they were seeing?

I peaked at the girls and I could see their little feet and their shapely legs. I wished that they would take off their bathing suits so that I could see them nude. I would have just loved to fuck the h_ll out of either one of them!

Blood continued to rush into my cock causing it to get even harder.

I peaked at the girls again. They were staring at my cock so intently. They both had little smiles on their faces.

I was so horny!

My cock was hot and throbbing and in desperate need of attention. I could feel the wetness on the underside of the head from the leaking pre-cum. I knew that I was dangerously close to having an orgasm.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I tried to calm myself. I didn't want to lose control and to ejaculate right in front of them. That would have been very embarrassing! I don't think they would have liked that.

In fact, that did happen to me once before at a different beach in front of two girls who were playing cards. It was a clothed family beach and I had worn a brief cotton terry cloth swimsuit without a lining. I had been laying on my towel sunbathing when the girls sat down only a few feet behind me. They looked like they were a couple of years younger than me. I knew that they were looking at me and I let my cock get stiff. The problem was that I got stiffer than I thought I would and my flimsy suit was much too thin and brief to cover my huge erection. The head of my cock was starting to stick out the side and when I tried to cover myself, that's when I totally lost control. My cock twitched and, the next thing I knew, I was ejaculating right in front of the girls. I remember them looking at me in shock and disgust! I felt so humiliated. I didn't want that to happen again!

So, today, I remembered that humiliating experience and I somehow managed to maintain control. Eventually, my erection subsided.

The rest time was over. I decided to go for a swim. I asked the girls if they wanted to join me, but they said no.

I swam in the salty sea-weed ocean water. I had to jump in the waves first until I got a little further out. I love swimming without needing to wear a bathing suit. I swam for maybe twenty minutes before returning to the girls.

I sat back down on my towel and the three of us chatted some more.

You should have seen what my legs looked like. The wet sand was caked on my legs and I couldn't get it all off. In fact, there was sand was all over my body, including my ass. The girls had an amused look when they saw all the sand on my body. Maybe that's why they didn't go into the water.

The girls were sitting upright now, facing me. I felt so excited to be sitting there so close to them, knowing that I was completely naked.

The brunette girl offered me some cold water to drink.

"Thank you."

I took a sip. It tasted really good. I didn't realize how thirsty I was.

The blond asked, "So how long does it take you to get home?"

"By the time I catch the bus and then take the train, it takes me at least an hour and a half."

"It takes us that long to get home too."

All the while that we were continuing with this small talk, I sat with my legs apart, allowing the girls a clear view of my cock and balls. Although my penis was relaxed now, I knew that it certainly wouldn't take much to get me excited again. I felt so wonderfully vulnerable and exposed sitting in front of them like that.

Both girls looked so nice in their swimsuits.

The blond girl looked especially nice. Her dark blue bikini, although relatively modest compared to some of the other bikinis that I have seen the girls wear at the beach, revealed quite a bit of her body. Above her bikini top, I could see her upper chest and shoulders. Just below the top, I could see the outline of her ribs. Below that was a flat little tummy. Her thighs were well toned, her ass perfectly shaped.

The brunette girl also looked very nice. Her one-piece maillot, of course, covered her a lot more compared to if she were wearing a bikini, but the top appeared loose and, when she would sit up or lean forward, it would reveal quite a bit of well-endowed cleavage. It looked to me that she wasn't ashamed to show off her top so long as the essential parts were covered.

The brunette must have noticed me looking at her.

She asked, "So, you don't have a girlfriend?"

"No. I did but she broke up with me."

"How long were you going together?"

"For about a year."

"That's too bad."

The girls were quiet again, but only for a minute or two. Then the blond girl was taking to me again. She seemed a little fidgety.

What happened next took me by surprise. The blond girl reached behind her back, unfastened her bikini top, and took it off. She laid it in a white canvas bag that she had brought with her.

I tried not to stare at her or to make an issue of her nakedness. After all, we had been sitting together for over an hour and a half and she had only now decided to go topless. The last thing I wanted to do was to make her feel self-conscious or uncomfortable. But, I couldn't help looking at her.

Her breasts were young and curvaceous like you might expect for a normal healthy nineteen year-old girl. She definitely was not flat chested! Her luscious pink perky nipples pointed defiantly outwards. I couldn't help staring at them. I wanted to suck on them so badly! She looked just beautiful!

She looked so exposed without her top on.

That's all it took. My cock twitched and started to swell. I immediately had another hard-on. I couldn't help it. It just happened.

The blond girl saw my dick immediately. She stared at my hard-on for less than a second, and then she quickly looked away. The brunette girl spotted my erection too.

I guess I could have turned onto my stomach, but it all happened so quickly. Besides, I wanted them to see me. I pretended that nothing was out of the ordinary. I had an erection. That's all. Why make such a big deal out of it? It's a normal physiological reaction for a nineteen year-old boy, isn't it? This is me. This is what I look like.

The blond girl continued talking, as if nothing were out of the norm. I can't remember exactly what she was saying. I was having an awful time trying to concentrate. One moment she was looking at me straight in my eyes and another moment she was glancing down at my cock, enjoying the view.

The brunette girl was also sneaking glances at my cock.

Both girls had small smiles on their faces.

Then, all of a sudden, the blond girl blurted, "I think you have a really nice cock!"

I was so embarrassed! My face was all red. I was as exposed as I could possibly be.

I immediately started to apologize.

"Sorry, I don't have much control..."

"It's okay."

And that's when it happened.

The blond girl suddenly moved closer to me and put her fingers around my cock and started to stroke it, at first slowly, but then a bit faster. It felt wonderful! I was so horny and out of control. I wanted to fuck the h_ll out of her. I grabbed a hold of her arm to pull her on top of me, but she wouldn't let me.

She said, "No. Not here. There are too many people."

I understood why she said that. It was later in the afternoon and, although a lot of people had already left the beach, she was definitely taking a chance. The way that she was sitting next to me, she had blocked the view somewhat, but people could still see. She wanted to take her time doing what she was doing, but she didn't want us to get arrested either.

She continued to stroke my cock faster and faster until, suddenly, I ejaculated, squirting cum all over her hand. The whole thing only lasted a few minutes.

The blond girl asked "How did that feel?"

"It felt great! Thank you."

She smiled and said, "You're very welcome. I hope I made you feel good."

The brunette had obviously enjoyed the show. She was now intently staring at my cock as it was rapidly shrinking. She giggled and said, "You definitely were so horny! That's for sure. I can't believe how excited your cock got!" Then she gave me her phone number.

That's pretty much the end of the story. I know. It seems kind of strange that it was the brunette who gave me her phone number instead of the blond.

When I got back to my parents house, I took a shower and rinsed the sand out of my bathing suit. That night, as I lay in bed, I thought about the blond girl playing with my cock. I got so horny just thinking about it. I put my fingers around my cock and masturbated myself until I came for the second time that day. I took a wash cloth and cleaned myself, sexually satisfied for now, but still frustrated at the same time. I thought about the brunette girl. You know, she really is a nice girl. She was obviously interested in me or else she wouldn't have given me her phone number. I wished that I had a steady girl friend who knew how to satisfy my frustrations.