Nude Dancing # 02: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,465 Followers

"Oh Bobbbbbby," Natalie moaned as I lowered her to the bed and started to pound inside her. Five minutes later I spewed my seed into my screaming, orgasming sister. Mother had slept through it all!

We spent the rest of the night in Natalie's bed. A night of hard urgent fucking that we both knew would have to last us for weeks...

...At four o'clock the next day, another sunny Florida Sunday afternoon, mom and I drove Natalie to the airport. And then for minutes I held my sobbing sister in my arms before she finally freed herself and disappeared through the gate.

"You two looked more like boyfriend and girlfriend than brother and sister," mom said as we walked towards the parking lot.

"I wish, she's so beautiful, so nice," I said.

"I miss her too Bobby," mom admitted, "so much."

"I know mom," I said as I took her hand. "Its crazy, we all belong together."

Mom and I kissed as man and woman for the first time thirteen days later...

*****

But before that I fucked Natalie's friend Amanda before she returned to school and her upper class boyfriend. My senior year of High School had started on the Monday after the wedding but I was determined to live up to the threat I'd made Amanda at the reception. She had said she was flying back to university on the following Thursday so my time and chances were limited. I gave her until Wednesday. I knew George had been scheduled to leave Tuesday night.

"Amanda?" I whispered hoarsely down the line, trying to disguise my voice and pass for the twit of a boyfriend she had. I was sitting on my motorcycle in her driveway. It was noon hour Wednesday and I'd just left my Chemistry class.

"Yes...who's calling? Is that you George? Where are you? Did you get home?"

"I miss you," I answered, mimicking George's foppish Bostonian accent.

"I'll be there on Friday," Amanda said, a girlish giggle in her voice.

"I'm so horny...I want to fuck you right now babykins," I said, using a term I'd heard the jerk use at the wedding reception.

"GEORGE!"

"Are you in your bedroom?" I whispered huskily.

"Uh huh," she said, a deep sexy pant expelled as she spoke.

"Is your mom home or are you all alone?"

"All alone."

"Take off your clothes babykins...Georgie wants to see his sexy Mandy naked."

"No...you're crazy," she giggled.

"Send big George a picture of his little sweetie," I enticed as I walked into the Jones backyard where I found the patio door wide open. Standing in their kitchen I unbuttoned my shirt even while talking Amanda into getting naked. "Use your webcam...please babykins," then added, "I just took off my pants Amanda...I'm sitting on my bed...I'm holding the big boy, he wants to see you. Georgie poo wants to see his little sweetie pie," I crooned.

"I shouldn't, you're so bad," she complained as I lowered my shorts and hung them on the staircase post.

"Are you naked?"

"Maybe," she whispered as I slowly climbed the stairs.

"Rub the phone between your legs-"

"George! No!"

"Touch yourself babykins," I urged as I approached her open bedroom door at the end of the hall. "Pretend I'm standing just outside your room, naked, about to come in-"

"I wish you were," she whispered, then screamed when I walked through the door.

"You little slut," I laughed, and as she dropped the phone, then stood and tried to dart from the room, I simply captured her and lifted her into the air.

"Nooooo....pleasssse Bobby," she pled as I pulled her naked body against mine.

"I hate you," she moaned as I pushed my cockhead into her. Groaned when I tried to force my shaft deep inside of her tight, clenching little cunt.

"It's too big," she protested but I could feel her opening up, adjusting to me. I was standing in the middle of the room, holding her aloft, her tight ass supported by my hands, impaled on my thick shaft. I simply lifted her up and down, and on each dropping of her body another inch levered its way inside her cunt. She drummed her little fists futilely against my chest as more and more of my cock was welcomed inside her.

And then she was on her back on the bed, my body covering hers, and when one final lunge buried me completely her resistance suddenly died.

"Bobbbby," she groaned as I started to move my hips slowly in and out.

"Do you like little Robin babykins?' I asked.

"I hate him," she groaned as she thrust her pelvis upward off the bed to meet my penetration, "and he's not little."

"Should I take him out?"

Her legs snapped shut around my back at she hissed her response, her need obvious. "Fuck me...fuck me Bobby...fuck babykins you bastard...yes...oh god yes," she groaned as her sexual juices flooded around my pistoning prick.

She was coming for the third time, writhing as she screamed under me, when I finally shot my thick, warm ejaculate deep inside her. Then I fucked her again. Doggie style. Then, showing a rare and unexpected talent, she swallowed me whole, hungrily sucking my cream down when I finally came. Then we made love again, a third hard fucking that finished the two of us. I finally stumbled out of her bedroom at about four thirty in the afternoon, her last words to me, "I'll be home for three weeks at Christmas...or if you wanted you could come visit me in Boston..."

I wondered as I rode away if I'd put a baby inside her.

*****

"I've got Saturday off," mom announced the next morning at breakfast. She'd just got in from her overnight shift at the hospital.

"How come? Do you have a date," I blurted in surprise, aware at the same time of a jealousy born somewhere deep inside of me.

"No...I just wanted a weekend off for once. Maybe we could do something...we never see each other any more honey."

It was true, with mom working twelve hour, overnight shifts six days a week we hardly ever saw each other. We'd breakfast together most mornings after she'd got in from work and then see each other around dinner time before she left for work. But we never really just sat around and talked. "I'll take you to dinner...we'll go on a date...you and I," I said without thinking.

"A date? You're crazy, I'm your mother," she laughed as she shook her head.

"We can see a movie afterward," I said, ignoring her protest. And within seconds we'd agreed to dinner and a movie, a family night out as mom called it.

***Saturday, September 9th -- First date with mom***

It was just a mother and her son going out to grab some Italian food and see a movie, a typical event that probably was going to be repeated in a million American households that night, but even so we were both nervous when Saturday afternoon arrived. Mom even suggested we order a pizza in and rent a movie instead.

"Unh uh, we're going out. I'm going to find you a boyfriend this year if it kills me," I promised. "This will be a practice date, a warm up for the real thing when you finally find a man," I teased.

"You're so funny," she sneered.

"C'mon, get outta here and get dressed. You're handsome date is going to pick you up in thirty minutes," I ordered.

"What'll I wear?"

"Hah! Like you've never been on a date before."

"I haven't...at least not for ten years," she said wistfully.

"Something sexy...and put on some of the perfume you were wearing at the wedding."

"Sexy? What perfume?" mom asked.

"Pretend I'm a handsome man you're trying to impress...one of those doctors you're always chasing around the hospital," I said with a smile.

"I am not," she started to protest but then stopped and smiled when she saw my grin. "Ha, you think you're so smart, don't you?"

She finally decided on a simple, off white, pleated skirt that reached just below her knees, topped by a spaghetti strapped, dark blue, silk cami. I could see she was self conscious as she slowly came down the stairs. Her breasts jiggled with each step she descended.

When she reached the bottom I handed her a bouquet of red roses I'd bought earlier.

"But...how come," she stammered, "It's not my birthday or anything."

"Your first date in ten years?"

"Thanks Bobby," she finally said, then, with a tear slipping down her cheek, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. She was wearing the perfume! And as she leaned over I could see the top third of her breasts and couldn't help but notice the sexy, light blue, lace, half bra she'd worn to display them. She wanted her son to see her breasts, wanted to excite me, I realized.

We had fun! It was just a small, inexpensive neighborhood restaurant but the dim lighting, the intimacy of a small, candlelit corner table, the carafe of house wine, the way our knees touched under the table, the great food, it all contributed to creating a new sense of closeness between us.

For the first time in our lives we talked to each other as adults. I found that I liked her. Liked the way she talked directly to me -- like an equal. During the hour and a half we lingered over dinner we discussed politics, her work, my choice of universities, Natalie, our hopes for the future. She was more intelligent than the girls I normally dated. She was a welcome change from the high school girls who giggled as they discussed make-up and clothes and the mall and...

We even skirted around the issue of sex. She tentatively probed, asking me who I was dating, what teenagers were doing these days, was I serious about anyone. She didn't actually ask the question I knew she wanted answered.

But I told her anyway. "I'm not a virgin mom."

"Oh," was her only immediate response, the surprise evident in her eyes and open mouth. "Do you want to talk about it?" she finally asked.

"The movie's starting soon," I said, stalling but said in a tone that indicated I just might like to talk about it in the future.

"Oh, ok, maybe later," mom answered, a cute little blush on her cheeks.

"And maybe we can talk about your sex life too," I threatened lightly as I took her hand.

"Ha. Not much to talk about there," she grumbled with a grin.

After we'd walked hand in hand across the square to the local Cineplex, I tentatively placed my right arm around my mother's shoulders as we sat back in our seats as the film started up. Ma had picked a chick flic in spite of my protestations but she made no comment when my right arm encircled her; in fact instead she leaned her shoulder against me and then adjusted herself so her head rested comfortably in the crook of my shoulder. I lightly, almost absent mindedly, caressed her upper arm and shoulder with the hand that was draped around her.

Her top was loose enough so that I could easily see most of her breasts, full, white breasts whose pink nipples were just covered by the wispy lace bra that struggled to contain them. She continued to watch the film, pretending complete interest in the characters up on the screen, when I took her left hand, which had been lying limply in her lap, into mine. For the rest of the film our hands remained interlocked, an unvoiced promise of the future total intertwining of our bodies.

****8

"A dance?" I asked after we'd finally got home just before twelve and had settled in the living room, neither of us having been quite ready to end our wonderful night.

"It's late...you should save your dancing for your girlfriends," mom answered, but the excitement in her eyes belied her words.

We danced just once, to a slow tune that just encouraged us to lock our bodies together. We hardly moved, just swayed together, my blood filled penis against her mound, her hard nippled breasts pushed urgently into my chest.

I was afraid to kiss her when the dance ended. I knew that if I did nothing could stop me from simply forcing her to the carpet and stripping her of her clothes. Nothing would stop me from forcing her legs apart and penetrating her.

"I better go," mom said. "We can't...I had a wonderful evening," her words stammered nervously as she backed towards the door. I knew as she fled she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Later I lay in my bed for hours, naked, stroking myself softly, the still lingering scent of mom's perfume and the vision of her milky white breasts driving me again and again to a spurting ejaculation.

***Saturday, September 16th --Second date with mom***

We ate Mexican the following Saturday before heading to Tampa's number one Latin Salsa dancing club. Mom had been dubious when I'd suggested it early in the week, complaining she didn't know how to do it. She learned pretty quick!

Mom could dance! It was she who first got Natalie and then me dancing. My success as a nude dancer could be directly traced back to the encouragement she'd given Natalie and I as kids. But since dad had died her dancing had been confined to home, to laughing evenings where the three of us would dance for hours.

And while she may have enjoyed it, these fun evenings with her young children, it had been dancing without the excitement of sex, without the potential of the evening ending with a man and woman naked, thrashing entwined in ecstasy. That night, for the first time, I saw the truly sexual animal that lay at the heart of my mother, the erotic woman that had lured my father.

"I'm getting old," mom complained after returning from the dance floor, a slight pant in her voice. But it was her flashing, happy smile that really indicated her mood. She was sweating, the deep v-neck in her dark red dress gaping open, her breasts heaving and her nipples hard under the thin silk. She'd originally refused to wear it when I'd presented it to her that afternoon. I'd slowly worn down her arguments that it was too expensive, too young for her, too immodest.

"You'll look beautiful mom," I'd promised. "You have to dress like this if you're going to go salsa dancing. C'mon, try it on," I'd urged as I held it up against her body.

Two minutes later, after disappearing into her room, she'd reappeared, a small blush on her cheeks, excitement in her eyes.

"It's too..." she exclaimed, her hands indicating the bust line, the way the hem rode high above her knees.

"Ma, if you're going to go Latin you gotta go all the way."

"But Bobby...do you really think it'll be all right?"

"You'll be the prettiest girl in the room," I promised, but then added as I ran my eyes over her, "And it'll even better without the bra."

"It will?" she asked as her fingers tried to move the bra straps so they wouldn't be seen.

"You don't wear a bra with that dress mom," I instructed as though I was some fashion designer, then simply stepped behind her and undid the clasp and then smoothly removed mom's bra.

"But, people will be able to see," she started to protest.

"That's the point," I said with a smiling leer.

"BOBBY!"

"Do you own a thong ma?" I teased, then jumped back from her threatened smack.

Mom had worn the dress! And she looked more than good in it. As every male's eyes in the club attested to. And mom had fed off the attention.

She hadn't stopped dancing since we'd arrived in the club two hours earlier. The only blond woman in the club, her beauty had been like a beacon, continually drawing man after man into her light. "Hah," I complained, "just when it's my turn to have a dance you pretend you're tired."

"I'm not that tired," she laughed as she grabbed my hand and led me back towards the dance floor, "and you seemed to be doing all right young man. It looked like that last little girl you were dancing with was going to eat you."

"Mother!"

Salsa is sex! Once those Latin tunes start reverberating in your head, it's all you think about. And with the prettiest woman in the room in your arms, her love for you clear in her eyes, there's nothing else. And over the following half hour in that club, we made love to each other. No, there was no penis penetrating a vagina, but there was a man and woman who with every dance step we made proclaimed to the other (and to everyone watching in he club) our desire.

It had been thirteen days since Natalie had left. I kissed mom for the first time later that night. After we'd got home. We were both excited. Happy. Feeling sexy. We didn't talk. Instead for minutes, just inside the front door, we let our lips and tongues explore the other's.

"We can't...its wrong," she panted desperately when our lips finally separated, then Cinderella-like she fled up the stairs barefoot, leaving just two shiny, red, high heeled dancing shoes as evidence she'd been there. For minutes I stood rooted to the spot, looking upwards to where I'd last seen mom, furiously masturbating until my penis finally shot out spurting strands of cum that arced out and then downwards and onto her shoes.

***The Following Weekend --in Miami visiting Natalie***

I had organized to visit Miami and the University for the weekend of the 22nd to 24th, ostensibly to decide if I was going to join my sister Natalie there the next fall. Of course I had already decided I was going to enroll there! It was just an excuse I'd used with mom to justify my trip. The real plan was that Natalie and I were going to rent a hotel room on South Beach and then spend three days making love.

"Don't you need any money?" mom had asked me Wednesday night at dinner, the day before I was to leave.

"No, I'm still ok," I'd answered, "still got some left from the summer job."

"But you've been spending so much lately honey. Dinners and flowers for me...a dress... your girlfriends...now this trip...you haven't asked me for a cent all summer." It was almost as much complaint as it was question. "You're not still working are you?" she went on to ask.

"Just the odd job," I answered casually, not wanting to raise any of mom's suspicions just then.

"We agreed, no working during the school year," mom complained, my mom who had no idea I'd danced all summer in the strip club, instead believing I'd been working a shift at a local health club.

"It's just a couple of nights a week," I said, hoping she'd drop the subject.

"That wasn't our deal young man," mom said in her most parent like voice. "I don't want you making poor grades for some five dollar an hour job. I have lots of money."

"You work too hard mom," I answered, "and besides, if I don't take you out you'll just sit at home and watch TV."

"I will not."

"And next weekend I'm taking you dancing again," I promised as I moved towards he door.

"Is your sister working too," mom asked just before I was able to escape.

"Don't think so...she didn't say anything...why?"

"She hasn't asked for anything either. Not for books, or school, or-"

"She's got a scholarship mom...and worked all summer."

"Still," mom started, her curiosity definitely raised.

"I'll ask her, let you know when I get back," I promised, "but I gotta go now mom, I promised Karen I'd help her with our history project tonight before I left."

"Alright... but you and I are going to have a talk when you get home," mom threatened.

I went directly to the club from home, and got home just after two with enough money in my pocket to pay for my weekend in Miami. I'd danced some forty table dances during my shift. Naked. For maybe twenty different women. Young and old. Fat and thin. Good looking and not so good looking. They all wanted 'Robin'. They couldn't even begin to guess that the only person who was going to get close to 'Robin' over the next three days was my big sister!

Natalie and I didn't go anywhere near Coral Gables and the U from the time my plane landed in Miami Thursday night until I left Sunday afternoon at five. Instead we went directly to South Beach where we checked into a small, upscale Art Deco hotel as man and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Robert Cooper.

It was different, exciting to finally be able to act as lovers in public without worrying. For three days we did things that we wouldn't dare have done at home. Kissing in public, walking hand in hand on Lincoln Drive, having my sister lying topless on the sand next to me, holding her in my arms in the breaking surf, dancing wantonly together in the clubs, walking naked together down a nude beach...

scouries
scouries
10,465 Followers