Nude Day at the Daredevils Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

Her response was to energetically fuck me with her mouth, all the while rubbing her hair against my balls and the exposed part of my shaft. I came, explosively, into her mouth. She shifted position and I stared into her face, with those brown almond-shaped eyes and a mouth clamped tightly shut. She pressed her mouth against mine and gave me a deep French kiss, and I tasted my own cum flooding my mouth.

"Ooh, you taste good!" she laughed as she broke the kiss.

"I guess I do! I've never tasted my own jism before."

We cuddled for a while as I recovered from the intensity of my orgasm. She asked me how I'd gotten my scar, and I told her about that buried bomb in the roadway that blew up the Humvee in front of me and sent part of it my way. And she told me about the time she'd fallen down a cliff when she was a teenager. She'd landed on an old fencepost and torn her abdomen open, resulting in the ugly welt across her belly.

"Wow," I said. "You could have died."

"I almost did. You, too, when you were wounded."

"That's true. We're both lucky. These scars of ours are emblems of our survival. I'd never thought of them that way before, but it's true."

"Well, they say that scars are just tattoos with more interesting stores."

I laughed. "Well, I for one am damn glad you didn't die. Tonight wouldn't have been possible. Speaking of which, isn't it time for me to get a taste of you?"

She smiled, lay on her back, and spread her legs, as I had seen her do that afternoon. But this time it was not a vibrator, but my tongue, stroking her labia. Her silky cunt hair didn't get in the way at all. I resumed finger-fucking her as I lapped at her cunt, my tongue teasing her clit as my finger teased her vagina and tickled an already sensitive G-spot. Then I used two fingers, and then three. I heard her give a sharp cry and was afraid I was causing her pain, but then my mouth was drenched by a gush of fluid from her quim as the sharp cry turned into a keening moan. I glanced up and saw her hands squeezing her titties with a fierce grip. Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth open. I'd seen that face once before, when she came in that afternoon's orgy of masturbation. I jammed my fingers in as far as they would go, and she cried out again. I nipped her engorged clit with my teeth, and her body jumped as if shocked. Her cunt muscles gripped my fingers, relaxed, and then clenched again. I plunged my fingers in and out to match her tempo, and she cried out again. "More, more!" she panted. I did my best, and an orgasm swept through her that lasted and lasted and lasted. A minute? Two minutes? Three? More? Neither of us was timing it. I knew it was over when she pushed my hand away from her now overstimulated cunt. Her breathing returned to normal, and then she began to laugh, a low chuckle that became a giggle. Her eyes opened and were full of wonder.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"Hurt? God, no! Oh, God. Oh, God. I didn't know I could cum that hard! Where have you been all my life?"

"So you weren't faking it?" I said coyly.

"Yes, I was, actually. I guess I'm busted!"

"Bullshit!"

"You're right. I'm bullshitting you! I didn't want to tell you that you just gave me the best fuck of my life. I didn't want you to get a swelled head!"

"Instead, you gave me a swelled cock!"

She laughed again. "Give me a minute, and I'll find a place for that cock! That is, if you haven't broken that place!"

"There's only one way to tell," I said as I slid my body against hers. I stopped at chest level to suck on those lovely nipples, giving her clit a little time to desensitize. Then we kissed some more, our tongues sliding against each other as my the underside of my hard cock slid against her inner lips.

Then I felt her hand on my cock. "Get inside me," she said softly.

"Do you want top or bottom?" I said.

"Bottom. I want to feel you on me and in me." She spread her legs, and I guided my rod into a snatch that was still oozing cum. As I slid it in, I felt almost no friction at all at first. God, she was wet! Then I felt her squeeze my cock with her Kegels. I started with a slow tempo, unsure about how sore she might have been from the finger-fucking, but she made no complaint, and I gradually increased the speed and depth of my thrusts. I felt her legs wrap around my body, as if to force me further in, and she started that keening moan again. Her orgasm, as intense as her first one, coursed through her body and triggered my own, an orgasm more mind-blowing than any that I've ever had with a woman. As my cock pulsed with spurting semen, her cunt spasmed in response, seeming to squeeze the last drop of cum from me.

We held each other quietly for a while, with my cock still inside her. Then I noticed the clock on her nightstand. It was 12:03.

"It's not Nude Day anymore," I whispered.

"Sure it is," she whispered back. "It's always Nude Day somewhere, dear."

"I promise you: if we end up having a real relationship, I will always be nude for you. I'll never wear clothes again when we're alone."

She kissed me. "Deal," she said. "Same here. Happy Nude Day, my love!"

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12