Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife, Sis, Mom & Grandma must celebrate Nude Day naked.
6.1k words
3.73
97.9k
63
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote for my story.

*

Christopher, his wife Diana, his sister-in-law, Briana, his mother-in-law, Mary, and his grandmother-in-law, Agnes, honor National Nude Day, July 14th, with a naked family celebration.

As told to me by Christopher, this is a true story that happened last Nude Day with his naked wife, his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law. Respectful of the four women, this story is more of an erotic recount than it is a pornographic tale. Other than nudity and sex between a husband and his wife, there is no sex between a brother-in-law and his sister-in-law, a mother-in-law and her son-in-law, and a grandmother-in-law and her grandson-in-law.

The four women are not whores. The story is not about them having sex to pay their bills but instead about them stripping naked once a year on Nude Day in a naked, family celebration to satisfy the requirements of living rent free. If anyone is a pervert in the family, Christopher is. He always wanted to see his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law naked and now, once a year, he can.

# # #

Even though incest is when having sex with blood related relatives, a sexual relationship and/or nudity between in-laws living in the same household and under the same roof is also considered incestuous. As much as sex and/or nudity between a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, an aunt, an uncle, a cousin, and grandparents is incest, sex and/or nudity between in-laws living in the same house may be deemed incestuous too. Even though incestuous sex is not part of this story, because of the nudity that happens on Nude Day, this story is still deemed incestuous.

Since only four readers out of every 1,000 readers who open my story will vote for my story, please vote for my story. In addition to your vote, as if your vote is my applause, I take you masturbating and cumming while reading my story as a huge compliment. The more you cum, the bigger the compliment.

With that being written, now, while stroking yourself, forget about the characters in my story to imagine your own characters. Imagine your wife's female relatives, your in-laws, naked. I hope you will masturbate many times over my story while imagining seeing your sister-in-law naked, your mother-in-law naked, and your grandmother-in-law naked. As if your vote is my applause, all that I ask in return for my hard work in writing this story for your reading pleasure is for your vote. Please vote for my story.

Now, further and even more sexually exciting, imagine yourself naked in front of your wife's female relatives, your sister-in-law, your mother-in-law, and your grandmother-in-law on Nude Day. Are they looking in sexual excitement or are they looking away in embarrassment? Are they ogling you in the way that you're ogling them? Are they staring at your naked cock and balls in the way that you're staring at their naked asses, tits, and pussies?

Tell me and be honest, are you sexually excited? Can you tell if they're sexually excited? Imagine the three women ogling your naked cock and balls while you ogle their naked asses, tits, and pussies. After all the years you've imagined seeing them naked while masturbating yourself, you're finally seeing them all naked. You're finally seeing all that you wanted to see of them. After all the years you've been trying to see them naked and after all the years you've been flashing them your naked prick, you never thought this naked, Nude Day celebration would ever happen but it has.

"Wow! Oh, lucky you. Oh, happy day. Life doesn't get any better than that. Nude Day doesn't get any better than this."

Before you begin reading my story, get out the lube and a box of tissues. Trust me. You're going to need them. Now, unzip yourself and pull out your flaccid, naked prick. Please be my guest and enjoy pleasuring yourself while reading my story, just don't forget to vote for my story with your other hand, your clean hand.

"Nice cock (lol). I bet you didn't know that I can see you (lol). I can. I have a special app on my computer, ICanSeeYouNaked, that allows me to see you...naked."

Now, get comfortable on the sofa or on your bed while reading my story. Go ahead and stroke yourself while imagining your wife naked, your sister-in-law naked, your mother-in-law naked, and your grandmother-in-law naked. Trust me, Nude Day doesn't get any better than seeing your wife and all of her female relatives naked and them seeing you naked too.

Now, with them all naked, you can compare one naked body to the other naked body in real time. How hot is that to see your wife's sister, your sister-in-law, naked? Also, by looking at your naked mother-in-law, you can see what your wife will look like naked in 20-years. By seeing your naked grandmother-in-law, you can see what your wife will look like naked in 40-years. Shocking isn't it but not as bad as you thought it would be. The genes in your wife's family is superior.

Be honest. Especially now that you're seeing her naked, I bet you wished you had married your wife's sister. Right? She does have a nice body and she's very pretty too. Yet, so isn't your wife. Your wife has a nice body and she's very pretty also, as pretty as her sister, your sexy sister-in-law.

"Sorry. Please continued masturbating yourself over your sister-in-law, your mother-in-law, and your grandmother-in-law. I'll be quiet. I'll try not to interrupt again."

Be honest. Ever since you danced with them at your wedding while copping cheap feels of the sides of their gown clad breasts and of their shapely asses, you've been unable to get your sexy sister-in-law, your MILF of mother-in-law, and your GILF of a grandmother-in-law out of your head. Am I right? Tell me and be honest, how many times have you masturbated over the memories of groping them at your wedding reception?

While pretending that you were a little drunk, that gave you the excuse to grope your new sister-in-law, your new mother-in-law, and your new grandmother-in-law. Moreover, the fact that they all allowed you to grope them meant that they were a little drunk too and/or that they enjoyed being groped by you. Who knows? Difficult to tell with women, perhaps they're as sexually attracted to you as you're sexually attracted to them.

Always worse when horny enough to masturbate, your wife's sister, her mother, and her grandmother all have big and shapely breasts. Their tits are just as big and just as shapely as your wife's big, shapely tits. Obviously, big, shapely breasts run in her family, that's for sure.

"Sorry. Please continue masturbating yourself. I'll try not to interrupt again."

Be honest. Don't be embarrassed by your incestuous perversions. When you volunteered to help move your sister-in-law, you hoped to get plenty of up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra. Hoping she wouldn't be wearing jeans, you couldn't believe your eyes when she wore a short skirt and a low-cut blouse on moving day. Never had you seen as many between her legs peeks of her bright, white, bikini panties when she continually squatted down in front of you. Never had you seen as many down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra when she continually leaned in front of you.

Be honest. Don't be embarrassed by your incestuous perversions. When you volunteered to help your mother-in-law wash her car, granted it was a hot day, but you never thought she'd wash her car in her short, sheer, low-cut, nearly transparent nightgown, did you? As if you were a character in Paul Newman's Cool Hand Luke, you couldn't believe it when your mother-in-law pressed her big, nightgown clad breasts against her wet, car window. Much better than a wet tee-shirt contest at spring break, you could clearly see her erect nipples and areolas through her wet nightgown.

"Wow! Her high beam headlights are on display."

As your excuse to cool off your mother-in-law in the summer's hot sun, you couldn't help yourself from soaking her thin nightgown with the hose. As if she was standing there naked, you never saw so much of your wife's nearly naked mother. Hoping to see even more than just her naked tits but also her naked ass and pussy, you continued running that hose as if you were putting out a fire. Only, the more you whetted your mother-in-law, the more your loins were on fire.

"Christopher, stop. You're making me all wet," said Mary looking down at what she could see of her naked, nightgown clad breasts before looking up at you.

He looked at her as if he was in a sexual fantasy with his mother-in-law the nearly naked star.

'I wonder is she means I'm making her wet with water or wet with sexual desire for me,' thought Christopher while staring at all that he could see of his MILF of a mother-in-law through her wet nightgown.

Be honest. With you not much of a gardener, you had ulterior motives to volunteer to help your grandmother-in-law in her garden. With her pulling up her skirt to the middle of her thighs to squat down in front of you with her knees spread wide, you've never seen as many up-skirt peeks of her granny panties. Then, with her bending at the waist in front of you to pull weeds in her falling open top, you've never seen as many down-blouse views of her long, line of sexy cleavage and her big, white bra.

"Sorry. I'll be quiet. I won't interrupt you masturbating over your grandmother-in-law again."

So...are you ready to read my story? Quite the erotic tale as much as it's a true story, it's a good one.

# # #

Christopher relaxed while his wife, Diana, was out shopping with their daughter, Elizabeth. Something he loved doing and was in the habit of doing, whenever alone and horny with his bad self, he enjoyed masturbating over the thoughts of seeing his female in-laws naked and having sex with them. Ready for some sexual relief, he got out the bottle of lube and a box of tissues. Making himself comfortable on the couch, he removed his pants and his underwear and started slowly stroking himself.

His favorite subjects to masturbate over was imagining seeing his wife's sister, Briana, naked and having sex with her naked body. He also enjoyed masturbating over imagining seeing his mother-in-law, Mary, naked and having sex with her naked body, too. Lastly, he even enjoyed masturbating over imagining seeing his grandmother-in-law, Agnes, naked and having sex with her naked body too. Forsaking having sex with them, he'd give anything to see any one of them or, preferably, all three of them naked. Yet, as a bonus, he'd give anything to have sex with any one of them or, preferably, all three of them.

A lucky man, he lived life surrounded by his wife's sexy, female relatives. In the way that his wife was too, they were all MILF's. Yet, knowing that it would never happen, if nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd love to see his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all naked. He'd love to have sex with his naked in-laws. If only fodder for him to masturbate over later, he knew his sexual fantasy would never be his reality.

Other than installing a hidden camera in all of their apartments, there was no way that he'd be seeing any of them naked. Other than seeing them in his sexual fantasies, he'd never see his wife's female relatives without their clothes. Other than imagining them in his incestuous, sexual fantasies, there'd be no way that he'd be having sex with any of them.

The most he'd hope to see of them were up-skirt peeks of their white panties and/or down-blouse views of their cleavages and bras. With all of Diana's female relatives modest and moral women, other than when he helped his sister-in-law move, helped her mother wash her car, and helped her grandmother garden, even up-skirt peeks and down-blouse views were rare. Forget about seeing any of them topless or naked, he'd never see any of them in their bras and/or panties. He'd never see any of them without their clothes.

Desperate to see them all without their clothes, he thought about getting them all drunk. In the way that Bill Cosby allegedly did, he thought about drugging them. Yet, how could he do that to the three women that his wife dearly loved? How could he do that to women who were an integral part of his extended family? How dare he even ponder the thought of getting them all drunk or drugging them just to strip them naked and see them without their clothes? That's just wrong. That's just nasty.

He could invite them over to enjoy a relaxing day by his pool. Then, when they're in the guest bedroom, he could barge in on them just as they were naked and putting on their bathing suits. He could do that with one, too conspicuous in his perverse desire to see all three of them naked, but he couldn't do that will all three. Besides, how would he know the precise moment to burst open their bedroom door? Besides, summer was months away.

He could install hidden video cameras in their rooms where they changed. Only, that won't work. What if they spotted the camera? He'd be so embarrassed. What if his wife found the camera, he'd be mortified. He wished there was another way to see his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all naked. He racked his brain while trying to think of a way to see all three women without their clothes.

With them all in the pool, he could play Marco Polo. While playing the game and making it seem accidental, he could touch, feel, and grope them everywhere through their bathing suits. With his eyes tightly closed, making his gropes appear accidental, and part of the game, he could grab their bathing suit clad asses, tits, and pussies. Then, when they didn't resist him groping them, he could stealthily release his erect prick from his bathing suit and hump them when coming up behind them. Again, making it appear accidental, he could brush his naked cock and stick his erect prick in their hands.

Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he couldn't do any of that. They'd never go for any of that. Just as they wouldn't allow him to touch, feel, and grope them, they'd never touch, feel, and grope him. If he did grope them, hump them, or put his naked prick in their hands, that would reveal him as the pervert that he is. He'd risk jeopardizing the loving relationship he had with his wife's female relatives.

# # #

Yet, there was a way for Christopher to see his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked. He just didn't know how he could see them without their clothes yet. He didn't know that Nude Day, an obscure holiday would play such a major role in allowing his sexual fantasies to become his sexual realities. He didn't know that meeting a woman, Gloria, who was a nudist and swinger, would allow him to see his three, female, in-laws naked on Nude Day.

Imagine a naked family celebration on Nude Day with your naked wife, your naked sister-in-law, your naked mother-in-law, and your naked grandmother-in-law. Imagine celebrating Nude Day with three generations of naked women. Imagine celebrating Nude Day with your wife's naked relatives while you're naked too. Yet, what sister-in-law would celebrate Nude Day naked with her naked brother-in-law? What mother-in-law would celebrate Nude Day naked with her naked son-in-law? What grandmother-in-law would celebrate Nude Day naked with her naked grandson-in-law? What wife would allow her husband to be naked in front of her family?

Yet, unbeknownst to him at the time, her family all would celebrate Nude Day naked with Diana's husband if they had a valid reason to do so. They all would celebrate Nude Day naked with Diana's husband if it was in their best interest financially to shed their clothes. What better reason to celebrate Nude Day naked with Diana's husband than if he was offering them free rent to live in his beautiful house on his lush estate? Money was always a good enough reason for any woman to strip off her clothes and get naked on Nude Day or on any other day.

One man's forbidden and inappropriate, sexual fantasy became his incestuous, sexual reality. One man not only saw his sister-in-law naked, his mother-in-law naked, and his grandmother-in-law naked but also, they all saw him naked too. Trust me, forget about topless models protesting fur on Nude Day, forget about topless women protesting fair pay and the abusive treatment of women by men, Nude Day doesn't get any better than what Christopher experienced. What better way to celebrate Nude Day naked than to celebrate Nude Day with your naked sister-in-law, your naked mother-in-law, and your naked grandmother-in-law?

"Wow! Seriously. Nude Day doesn't get any better than seeing your naked sister-in-law, your naked mother-in-law, and your naked grandmother-in-law naked while they all see you naked too."

Even though they're not blood related but with them all living in the same house and under the same roof together, an incestuous relationship doesn't get any better than seeing them all naked and them seeing Christopher naked too. Since most men don't get along with their sisters-in-law, their mothers-in-law, and/or their grandmothers-in-law, one man's family relationship nightmare is another man's family, sexual fantasy. Fortunately, for Christopher, he always had a loving relationship with his sister-in-law, Briana, his mother-in-law, Mary, and his grandmother-in-law, Agnes. Only, Nude Day could change their relationships from loving to sexual. Then, again, Nude Day could ruin everything.

Yet, just as not all wives are sexy, not all sisters-in-law are sexy. Not all mothers-in-law are MILFs and not all grandmothers-in-laws are GILFs. Yet, fortunately for Christopher, his wife is just as sexy as his sister-in-law. His MILF of a mother-in-law is just as sexy as his GILF of a grandmother-in-law. He was the lone man in a family of hot women.

Understandably, unless they were all fat and ugly, what man wouldn't jump at the chance of seeing all the females of his extended family naked? Yet, even if they were all fat and ugly, with all men horny animals, what man wouldn't want to see all of his female in-laws naked? Whether they were fat instead of shapely and/or ugly instead of beautiful, what man wouldn't want to expose his naked cock to his wife's female relatives? Seriously, no matter what his female in-laws looked like, as much as he wanted to see them naked, what man wouldn't want the females of his extended family to see him naked too?

"Happy Nude Day! I apologize in advance for staring at your naked bodies. Please don't stare at my naked cock too much," Christopher imagined saying to his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law.

A man's sexual life doesn't get any better than seeing his wife's female relatives naked and them seeing him naked too. A horny and perversely perverted man doesn't get any luckier than seeing his sister-in-law's, his mother-in-law's, and his grandmother in-law's naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy. Exhibitionism and voyeurism doesn't get any better than that. Nude Day doesn't get any better than your naked, sexy sister-in-law, your naked, MILF of a mother-in-law, and your naked, GILF of a grandmother-in-law seeing your naked, erect. Nude Day doesn't get any better than a wife allowing her husband to be naked in front of her naked family.

"Wow!"

# # #

Ready to blow their minds, Christopher looked from one of his friends to another one of his friends with a big, shit eating grin on his face. He wanted to tell them everything that happened to him on Nude Day. He couldn't wait to tell them what happened to him on Nude Day. He needed to tell them what happened with his wife, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all stripping themselves naked in celebration of the naked holiday.

12