Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him as if he had insulted her grandmother.

"What do you mean my grandmother is needy for hands on attention, Christopher," asked Diana? "Are you calling my grandmother a whore?"

He laughed.

"No, not at all. I wasn't calling your grandmother a whore. She's always wanting me to rub her shoulders or give her a foot massage," he said making massaging motions with his hands. "I imagine taking her foot in my lap and massaging her foot while sneaking peeks of her naked pussy beneath her nightgown."

She looked at her husband with shock.

"Oh, my God, you are a pervert," she said laughing. "Knowing my grandmother, unless she's in the shower or sitting on the toilet, she's never without her panties. She probably wears her granny panties to bed," said Diana with a laugh.

He nodded his head in agreement of her assessment that he was a pervert.

"As if I was a perverted shoe salesman trying to get a glimpse of a woman's panties while massaging your grandmother's feet, I imagine stealthily lifting and spreading her legs wider to get a better look at her panty clad pussy. I imagined her foot resting against my erect cock and your grandmother's toes playing with and sexually teasing the head of my throbbing and pulsating prick through my pajama bottoms," said Christopher with a dirty laugh.

Diana continued stroking her husband.

"Good luck with my grandmother playing with your cock with her toes through your pajamas. She'd never do that," said Diana with a laugh. "Tell me more about you massaging my grandmother's shoulders and back," said Diana. "How would you sexually seduce her while doing that?"

He looked at his wife as if he was looking at his grandmother-in-law.

"I imagined her wearing a low-cut nightgown with straps," said Christopher. "I imagine lightly massaging her neck before massaging her shoulders. Then, while massaging her shoulders, I imagine stealthily removing her nightgown straps from her shoulders. Now, with her leaning forward and enjoying her massage, I imagine massaging her back while peering down the front of her open, nightgown top at what I could see of her naked breasts," he said.

She laughed.

"I seriously doubt that you could stealthily remove my grandmother's nightgown straps from her shoulders without her knowing," said Diana. "Tell me. What else would you do to seduce my grandmother other than giving her a massage?"

He smiled at his wife with confidence.

"Then, when she leans back with me standing behind her and massaging her shoulders, I imagine rubbing my erect prick against her neck through my pajama bottoms while continuing to massage her back and shoulders," he said. "Eventually, as if my naked cock was a vibrator, I imagine removing my cock from my pajama bottoms and rubbing my naked prick against your grandmother's neck," he said.

She laughed.

"Oh, Christopher. You're too funny," she said laughing. "As if she wouldn't notice you rubbing your naked cock against her neck," said Diana with another laugh. "Yet, don't stop there. Please continue telling me more about your sexual fantasy of the sexual seduction of my grandmother," said Diana. "What would you do with my grandmother next?"

He smiled as if he was imagining being sexually inappropriate with her grandmother.

"Ever so slowly, ever so stealthily, and ever so gently, I imagine moving my hands to the front of her to massage the tops of her abundant breasts. Gradually and slowly moving my hands lower, as soon as she relaxed and closed her eyes while enjoying my massage of the tops of her breasts, I imagine massaging her breasts and fingering her nipples through her nightgown," he said.

Diana laughed at her husband sexual fantasy.

"Trust me on this, Christopher. My grandmother would never allow you to massage her breasts through her nightgown while fingering her nipples. She'd be so embarrassed. She'd be appalled. Mortified and horrified, she'd be so angry with you if you dared tried to touch her in such a sexually salacious, sexually inappropriate, and sexually forbidden way," said Diana.

Not allowing his wife to ruin the sexual fantasy that he had of her grandmother, Christopher shrugged his indifference before continuing.

"In the way that I imagined having my wicked, sexual way with your mother's and your sister's big tits, I imagine having my wicked, sexual way with your grandmother's big tits, too. If she's anything like you and hopefully like your mother and sister, once I started fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples, she'd be putty in my hands," he said with a dirty laugh. "As soon as he turned her head to look at me, I'd fill her mouth with my erect prick. I imagine your grandmother sucking my cock."

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.