Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 05

Story Info
George's ghost haunts Christopher.
8.3k words
3.92
10.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George haunts Christopher to guide him in the art of swinging and sexual seduction.

Continued from Chapter 04:

Before the movie stars arrived, confronted by the stark reality of incestuous nudity or not, Christopher wondered how this Nude Day naked, family celebration would evolve, if indeed it would even happen. A new wrinkle in their Nude Day celebration, they had three uninvited houseguests arrive unexpectedly. Their appearance could work as a positive or as a negative. With him keeping his end of the bargain by helping to support them with free rent, setting himself up for disappointment nonetheless, he wondered if this naked, Nude Day, family celebration would happen as agreed and as promised.

Will they all strip naked or will they allow their embarrassment and shame to break their verbal commitment? Will they willingly and voluntarily celebrate Nude Day and spend the day naked or not? Even more than that, will they allow him to photograph their naked bodies as proof that they celebrated the naked holiday naked?

He'd love to photograph his wife's relatives naked. Just as he'd love to photograph his naked sister-in-law, he'd love to photograph his naked mother-in-law and his naked grandmother-in-law. He'd love to show his friends sexy photos of his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law.

If their consciences, shame, guilt, and remorse wasn't enough, they had three, famous men in the mix either encouraging them to strip naked and/or complicating things for them to remain fully clothe. Perhaps, feeling guilty, ashamed, and/or remorseful because of the movie stars presence, he feared that the women may change their minds about stripping themselves naked in front of him and the men. Especially now with the three, celebrity interlopers, he suspected that this Nude Day naked celebration may not happen as expected, as promised, and as planned.

'Fuck,' he thought. 'Forget about having sex with any of them, this was my big chance to see them all naked. After of months of living with them and allowing them to live here rent free, I need to see them naked. I need them to strip naked. I need to spend Nude Day naked with my wife, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law. As if they're my very own, personal, naked models, I need to photograph them all without their clothes.'

Yet, no matter. Even if they didn't remove their clothes and celebrate Nude Day naked, he was ready to remove his clothes and celebrate Nude Day naked in front of his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law. He'd even celebrate Nude Day in front of the movie stars naked. He didn't care. Perhaps, him removing his clothes would motivate and inspire them all to remove their clothes to celebrate Nude Day naked too.

"Happy Nude Day," he imagined saying when making his naked appearance.

If his wife's relatives weren't going to expose their naked bodies to him, he was ready to expose his naked body to them. He was ready to show his erect, naked prick to his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law. Moreover, if Diana and/or Briana paraded around the movie stars naked, he'd do even more than just expose himself to the women. If Diana and/or Briana dared to have sex with Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer, he'd masturbate himself in front of his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law while he watched. Perhaps, inspiring them to have sex with him too, he'd allow them to watch him cum.

Alas, instead of the naked holiday being a blast, with him the only one ready and willing to get naked, sadly and frustratingly, he imagined Nude Day being a bust. If they did strip naked, he wondered how his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law would react to him seeing them naked. Then, when he stripped naked in front of them too, he wondered how his wife's, female relatives would react to seeing his naked, erect prick. Now, adding a new dimension to their naked, family day, he wondered what role, if any, the movie stars would play in their having or not having a Nude Day, naked, family celebration.

Even if they did strip naked, cowering and with their forearms and hands covering their naked breasts and their other hands covering their naked pussies, or covering themselves with a towel, he imagined his wife's, female relatives reluctantly stripping naked. He imagined none of them staring at his naked prick in the way that he'd ogle their naked asses, their naked tits, and their naked pussies. He imagined them hiding behind patio furniture and trees or staying submerged neck deep in the pool or in the hot tub. He imagined them refusing to allow him to take nude photos of them as proof that they celebrated Nude Day naked.

Yet, now that there were three, handsome movie stars in the house, Diana and Briana seemed energized. They seemed ready to expose themselves to the men and strip naked. Something they weren't before, they seemed not only sexually excited but also motivated to celebrate Nude Day naked. Further, they not only seemed sexually excited about exposing their naked bodies to the three, famous men but also, they seemed ready to have sex with the celebrity men. He only hoped they'd allow him to photograph their naked bodies to not only show to Gloria but also to his horny friends.

Surprisingly and sexually excitingly, not as interested in the movie stars as were Diana and Briana, mother Mary and grandmother Agnes seemed more interested in flirting with him than they were in being naked in front of the Hollywood hunks. In the same way that their daughters and granddaughters freely exposed their nearly, naked bodies to him, his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law paraded around him in their short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns on Nude Day Eve. Perhaps as a prelude to Nude Day, they deliberately gave him down-nightgown views of their big, naked breasts and up-nightgown peeks of their naked pussies.

Yet, it was one thing to walk around him in their sexy nightgowns without having the modesty of wearing a robe but it was quite another thing to walk around him totally naked. It was one thing to flash him glimpses of their long line of sexy cleavage and to flash him their naked pussies when crossing and uncrossing their long, shapely legs, but would they strip naked? Moreover, would they allow him to photograph them while they were naked? A good sign, with them seemingly set for Nude Day by sexually teasing him while wearing their sexy nightgowns, he suspected that they would strip naked.

Now that he was imagining them all naked, he'd love nothing more than to see them all naked. Even more sexually exciting than him seeing them naked, he wondered how they'd feel about seeing him naked. In the way that he'd ogle them, would they ogle him? In the way that he'd stare at his sister-in-law's, mother-in-law's, and grandmother-in-law's naked tits, asses, and pussies, he wondered if they'd stare at his naked cock, testicle, and ass.

More than just staring and leering at their naked bodies, he wondered if they'd allow him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them. Even more sexually exciting them him having his wicked, sexual way with them, he wondered if they'd have their wicked, sexual way with him. He wondered if they'd touch him, feel him, fondle him, and grope him. He wondered if they'd allow him to not only see and photograph their naked bodies but also if they'd allow him to have sex with them.

In the way that Diana and Briana obviously wanted to see Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer naked, Christopher wanted to see Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes naked too. In the way that Diana and Briana wanted the celebrity men to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them, he wanted to touch, feel, fondle, and grope his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law. In the way that Diana and Briana wanted to have hot sex with the three movie stars, he wanted to have hot sex with his wife's sister, his wife's mother, and/or his wife's grandmother.

As if it was Christmas Eve and he was an excited child who couldn't sleep while waiting for Santa Claus, Christopher couldn't wait for Nude Day. Ready to forcibly strip his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked if they refused to undress and celebrate Nude Day naked as promised, he needed to photograph them all naked. He needed to prove to Gloria that, as they had all contractually agreed, they had all celebrated Nude Day naked.

Chapter 05:

‘Twas the eve of Nude Day and Christopher tried his best to sleep. With his wife sleeping with her sister, up late drinking and talking, and not wanting to disturb him, she’d be up early to help prepare the food for Nude day. Too excited to sleep, tossing and turning, with tomorrow Nude Day, he couldn’t sleep. With tomorrow the naked, family celebration, he couldn’t help wondering if they’d strip naked or not. Hoping they’d honor their agreement, he couldn’t wait to see his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law.

‘I hope they strip naked. I hope they celebrate Nude Day naked,’ he thought.

As if he was a horny teenager, all he could think about was seeing his sister-in-law, Briana, naked. All he could think about was seeing his mother-in-law, Mary, without her clothes. All he could think about was seeing his grandmother-in-law, Agnes, without her dress, her bra, and her panties. He wondered what their reaction would be to him seeing them naked. All he could think about was Briana, Mary, and Agnes seeing him naked and seeing his naked cock. He wondered what their reaction would be to them seeing him naked.

“This is it,” said Christopher while glad that he was alone in his room. “This is really it. Tomorrow is the day I’ve been waiting months to celebrate. Tomorrow is Nude Day. Tomorrow is the day that I’ve been waiting to celebrate for months. Tomorrow is the day that I hopefully see my sexy sister-in-law, my MILF of a mother-in-law, and my GILF of a grandmother-in-law naked. Tomorrow, with all of my sexual fantasies coming true, is the day that they all see me naked too.”

'Wow,' he thought while imagining his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law. 'Wow,' he thought while imagining his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law seeing him naked too.

Before getting into bed, he stood in front of his mirror after taking his shower. He was naked in the way that he hoped to be naked the entire day tomorrow. Walking around naked, sitting around naked, barbequing while naked, eating while naked, swimming naked, and drinking without wearing clothes, tomorrow was Nude Day. Tomorrow, as promised that they would, he hoped his wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother would all strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked. He'd love nothing more than to see their naked asses, tits, and pussies. He'd love nothing more than for them to see his naked cock.

'In the way that I can't wait for them to expose their naked bodies to me, I can't wait to expose my naked body to them. In the way that I can't wait to see their reaction to me seeing them all naked, I can't wait to see their reaction to them seeing me naked. In the way that I'll be leering, staring, and ogling their naked asses, their naked tits, and their naked pussies, I hope they leer, stare, and ogle my naked ass, my naked cock, and my naked testicles.'

He was so excited about seeing them naked that all he could think about was imagining them without their clothes. He crossed his fingers while hoping they'd keep their end of the bargain. He hoped they wouldn't disappoint him tomorrow by not stripping naked. He hoped they'd honor their promise and celebrate Nude Day naked. As his proof that they celebrated Nude Day naked, he hoped that they'd allow him to photograph them naked. If this Nude Day went off without a hitch, they'd be celebrating every Nude Day naked.

'Dear God, please make my wife's, female relatives strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked with me tomorrow,' he silently prayed.

Christopher's sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law all agreed to strip naked on Nude Day and celebrate the naked holiday naked in exchange to live in his house rent free. As evidence to Gloria, the prior owner of the house, they agreed to allow him to photograph them naked. Now, not only did he hoped they'd strip naked but also, he hoped that they'd allow him to photograph them naked too.

Yet, even more sexually exciting than stripping naked and photographing them naked, he hoped that his wife's sister, Briana, her mother, Mary, and/or his wife's grandmother, Agnes, would have incestuous sex with him. If not having sex with him, he hoped that they'd at least allow him to touch, feel, fondle, and grope their naked bodies while they celebrated the naked holiday. He hoped they'd touch, feel, fondle, and grope his naked body too. If not having sex with him, he hoped that his wife, Diana, and her sister, Briana, would have sex with their three, uninvited, surprised houseguests, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer while he watched and masturbated himself.

'They're naked,' he thought while lying in bed wide awake and imagining them naked. He imagined them stripping naked in front of him. He visualized them celebrating Nude Day naked while swimming, eating, and drinking. 'They're all naked and I'm naked with them too,' he thought while imagining the naked scenario of his Nude Day, naked, family celebration. With his eyes filled with asses, tits, and pussies, he imagined them all naked and having a good time.

Wishing the morning was already here and today was Nude Day, he was too sexually excited to sleep. As if tomorrow was Christmas instead of Nude Day, he was so sexually excited that he couldn't wait to go downstairs the first thing tomorrow morning. He couldn't wait to see if they were already naked or were preparing to strip naked. He couldn't wait to see his wife's, female relatives naked. He couldn't wait for them all to see his naked cock. A mystery to him, while hoping they would, he had no idea if they'd keep their promise and celebrate Nude Day without their clothes.

Something he'd be masturbating over for the rest of his life, he couldn't wait to photograph them all naked. He couldn't wait to take candid photos of his naked wife's ass, tits, and pussy. He couldn't wait to take candid photos of his naked sister-in-law's ass, tits, and pussy. He couldn't wait to take candid photos of his naked mother-in-law's ass, tits, and pussy. He couldn't wait to take candid photos of his naked grandmother-in-law's ass, tits, and pussy. He couldn't wait to show his friends the naked photos of his wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother.

Only, what if they don't strip naked? What if they're too modest, too ashamed, and too embarrassed for him to see them naked? What if they refuse to remove their clothes? What if they refuse to celebrate Nude Day naked? What if they refuse to allow him to photograph them naked as his proof to Gloria that he honored her agreement when buying this house.

In a quandary, he wondered what to do if they didn't strip naked. Do I evict them from the house for breaking their agreement? Will I lose this house in a lawsuit because we didn't celebrate Nude Day naked? With Gloria, the prior owner, a nudist and a swinger, her one agreed upon concession for me to buy this house was that whoever lives in this house must celebrate Nude Day naked. If not stripping off their clothes for me, they must strip off their clothes for us to keep this house and for them to live here rent free.

# # #

As soon as he retired to bed, he felt different. The whole house felt different. He sensed something. He felt something. There was something or the spirit of someone in the air. There was something or the spirit of someone there in his bedroom with him. He looked around in the dark but unable to see anything but shadows he was frightened. He turned on the light to see nothing and turned it off to brave the dark.

He needed to sleep. He needed to go to sleep. He needed his rest in preparation for tomorrow. His biggest day of the year, the last thing he wanted to be was tired. The last thing he wanted was to fall asleep in the hot sun after having one drink.

Yet, as if it was a ghostly presence, he could sense someone or something there. As if he was being haunted, he sensed someone was watching him. Even though he couldn't see anyone, he could feel someone and sense someone was there with him but who? With this a newly constructed house, no one lived here before him. No one died in the house to haunt the house. Then, he thought of George, the man who built this house and died before he spent a night sleeping in it.

"Hello? Who's there? George? Is that you? What do you want? Whoever you are, you're dead. Go to the light. Go to the light, George," he said pulling the sheet over his head.

'Hail Mary, full of Grace,' he silently prayed.

As if the house, an inanimate object, had suddenly come alive, perhaps with the sexual anticipation of Nude Day, he could feel it breathing. This house was meant to be a sexual paradise, a swingers' haven and a den of debauchery. This house was meant to host swingers' parties and sexual orgies. This house was George and Gloria's dream house, a sexual couple who were not only nudists but also swingers.

As if the walls were coated with the musky aroma of sex, the ceilings were dripping with cum, and the floors were slippery with vaginal secretions, he could feel the whole house seething and burning with sex. Even when there were naked models protesting fur, animal abuse, or the better treatment of women on Nude Day, never has he been as sexually excited about the advent of Nude Day, the naked holiday, as he was that night.

As long as they all stripped naked, tomorrow promised to be a sexually exciting day. As long as they all stripped naked, one of them or all of them may want to have sex. One of them or all of them may want to have sex with him. If not with him, then, perhaps, they'd have sex with the movie stars while he watched. Then, out of the blue and from somewhere in the darkness, proving that someone was there, he heard a voice, a man's voice. Someone was there in his bedroom with him.

"Who is it? George? Is that you? What do you want? Go away. I'm sleeping. Go away. I don't believe in ghosts," said Christopher. "Go away. You're dead. Go away and leave me alone. I'm tired and I need my rest. Haunt me tomorrow," said Christopher.

He looked around his room to see what he could see in the dark. He couldn't see anything. He turned on his light again but there was nothing to see, no orbs, shadows, or apparitions. He turned off his light again and pulled the covers over his head. Pitch black and in the middle of nowhere, unable to see his hand in front of his face, he was in the middle of the country and in the middle of the woods. There were no street lights. It was so dark.

'Hail Mary, full of grace...' he silently prayed again.

# # #

As if he was Cosmo Topper in Topper, instead of being haunted by the ghost of Marion Kerby, the prior owner of his house, he suspected that he was haunted by George, the ghost of the prior owner of this house. A nudist and a swinger taken in the prime of his life, in the way that Marion and her husband were suddenly and tragically killed in an avalanche, George left this world before it was his time to go. He died just as he finished building this house.

As if he was there with him in his bedroom, he could hear Gloria's deceased husband's voice in his head. Oddly and appropriately enough, as if Christopher was a novice swinger, which he was, George whispered his sexual perversions in his head. He whispered all that he should sexually do with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law. Something that was out of his control before but may be in his control now with George's help, he told him the secrets of how to sexually seduce the three women as he slept.