Nude Day in Greece

Story Info
Woman in Greece goes all natural with a native on Nude Day.
3.4k words
4.49
34.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was everything I had imagined. The water was crystal clear. The sand was fine and tinted pink. There was not a cloud in the sky. It was perfect. I was in Greece! Finally, after all the years of pinching pennies, I was here.

I have studied Greek since I was a child. I went to Greek school and have practiced the language since I was eight years old. Now, at the age of twenty five, it seemed like a dream come true to be in the land of my ancestors. Although I had always wanted to come here, I had some ulterior motives for my trip. I planned my trip around National Nude Day with the hope of visiting the most famous nude beach in Greece: Red Beach in Crete.

I had read about this beach and was determined to make it here. Red Beach is located in Southern Crete. The sand is pink in color, hence the name Red Beach. On the Northern side of the beach, there are large rocks and cliffs carved in an ancient Egyptian style. The beach is open to nudists and nudity is welcome all year round.

The sand seeped through my toes as I walked across the beach. The area was moderately populated, but it wasn't over crowded. I set down my beach bag in an open spot. I kicked off my sandals and spread out a thick blanket. I let my curly, blonde hair fall down to my back. I sat down on the edge and looked across the beach. Tanned men and woman walked about. Some women were topless, their breasts swaying from side to side. Others were completely naked. There were men and women of all different sizes, shapes, and nationalities baring their goods to the beauty of nature. I watched these people walk around, comfortable with their own nakedness, but my cheeks unintentionally flushed red.

"Anna," I said to myself. "You didn't fly all the way from Boston to watch other people get naked on Nude Day! Now, take off your top." I fingered the edge of my cotton dress and scooted my butt forward so I could pull the dress up. I gently slid it up my wide hips, over my large breasts, and finally pulled it over my head. I was wearing a bright red bikini underneath. I took a deep breath and reached behind my back to untie my top. The tie came undone and it slipped off.

I felt exposed. I looked frantically around to see if someone was watching me, but no one was paying any attention. I let out a sigh and let my shoulders relax. I found a bottle of sun screen in my bag and applied it liberally to my breasts. They'd never seen the sun and I figured they'd burn pretty easily. I laid back on the blanket. The sun kissed my skin and warmed my body. I felt alive, being exposed on a Greek beach.

The sun was hotter than in Boston but it wasn't nearly as humid. I was about to doze off when a shadow passed over my face. My eyes shot open and I instinctively covered my breasts. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." When my eyes readjusted to the light, I looked up at the voice. It was a man, standing about five feet, ten inches tall, and was completely naked. His skin was bronzed and his hair was dark and messy. He had bright blue eyes and a welcoming smile. He had defined abs, thickly muscled arms and legs, and his dick hung down between his legs.

"I...uhh...It's okay. Um...I'm Anna." I reached my right hand out to him, still instinctively covering myself with the blanket.

"Hi Anna. I'm Konstantinos. May I sit down?"

"Um...yes, of course." I scooted over as far as I could while still holding my breasts. He sat down next to me, our thighs lightly touching.

"You do not have to cover yourself, Anna. Everyone here is naked and it's National Nude Day. Plus, you have a beautiful body and you should not hide it." I blushed at his words and smiled shyly. I slowly let the blanket slip from my fingers. I looked up, Konstantinos was smiling at me.

Konstantinos' teeth shone brightly against his colored skin and he had a bit of stubble on his sharp chin. He was sitting with his legs out stretched and leaning back on his hands. He was long and lean. I tried not to stare at his dick, but I couldn't help myself. Seeing his manhood exposed, I started picturing this man and I, entangled together on the beach.

"So, Anna, what brings you to Red Beach?"

I quickly looked back up to Konstantinos' face. I bit my lower lip and crossed my legs at my ankles, trying to hide the spot of wetness on my bathing suit. "Well, I've always wanted to come to Greece. I'm Greek and I have studied the language since I was a kid. It's also been a dream of mine to go to a nude beach, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. What about you?"

"I live in Greece, in Thessaloniki. I come here every year for Nude Day. I love the freedom and openness of being naked." He rolled on his back with his hands clasped behind his head. He closed his eyes and smiled. Seeing Konstantinos so relaxed, I let myself relax too. I stretched out my legs and lowered my back down onto the blanket. I rested my hands on my stomach and closed my eyes. I inhaled the warm sea air deep into my lungs. We laid in a comfortable silence for a few moments. "So what do you think so far, Anna?"

I opened my eyes. Konstantinos had rolled onto his side, his head resting in his hand, propped up on his elbow. I was captivated by his eyes. I let the words flow freely and let go of any inhibitions I had about this man. "I love Greece! It's everything I imagined it would be."

"Anna, would you like to come out with me tonight? My friends are having a bonfire on the beach after dark. There will food and music and I can teach you how to Greek dance if you'd like."

"Yes. I would like that very much." He grinned and nodded before rolling back onto his back.

"Good. We will go soon. For now, lay back and relax. Enjoy the day with me."

At that moment, my inner Greek goddess came out. "Konstantinos, could you put some sun screen on my back?" His eyes popped open and his turned to me.

"Yes, of course." He sat up and crossed his legs. I reached for the cream in my bag and sat down with my back facing him. I tied my hair into a low bun at the nape of my neck. I heard the squirting of the cream and Konstantinos rubbing his hands together. When his hands touched my shoulders, shivers ran down my spine as my skin reacted to his touch.

He started at my shoulders and moved down my arms in small circles with his palms. Once they were covered, his pressed his fingertips into my shoulder blades and rhythmically moved them in a clockwise motion. He continued down to my lower back, working the lotion into my skin. He used his open hands to press from my waist up to my shoulders. I could feel myself melting beneath him and my pussy getting wetter.

"You have very soft skin, Anna."

"Thank you. You have very gently hands, Konstantinos."

"Thank you. You're all covered now."

I turned myself around to face him and looked deep into his eyes. "Could you do my front next?"

"Yes, Anna." His face was slightly higher than mine and he looked down at me. He squeezed sun screen into his palms, never once leaving my gaze. He placed his hands on either side of my neck. His fingers traced my collar bone, dancing down between my breasts. My breathing quickened and I felt warmth growing deep in my belly.

"You can touch them," I whispered. Konstantinos' hands trailed up the sides of my breasts and closed over them. My nipples hardened instantly as his palms cupped my tits. He gently massaged them, working the sun lotion over my skin. He moved his hands down, rubbing my tummy and outward over my hips. The lower he moved, the more aroused I became. I looked down at his dick and inhaled sharply. His eight inch long cock was fully hard and sticking straight up. "You should probably do my legs too. I don't want to burn."

Konstantinos shifted his position so he was sitting with his legs extended. He didn't seem to mind that he was fully erect, and I didn't mind either. I laid down on the blanket and he pulled my legs into his lap and began to massage. He moved meticulously from my toes, across my calves, and up my thighs. As his fingered flirted with my bikini bottom, my breathing sped up again. After he'd done both legs, Konstantinos laid down beside me. He brushed a curl of hair from my cheek and traced my jaw line. I leaned into him and he pressed his lips to mine.

His lips were soft and he held my face to his. When we pulled apart, I felt like I had been set free. I pushed Konstantinos down and laid half on his chest, half on the blanket. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him again. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and sucked his tongue, which tasted of salt and mint. I traced my fingers over his abs and down to his hard member, which I gripped tightly. He responded with the urgency, curling his fingers in my hair and moaning into my mouth. After a minute he pushed me back.

"I think we should stop before my little friend gets too excited. Nudity is allowed here, but I'm not sure about sexual intercourse in public."

I smiled and rolled onto my back. We began talking about ourselves and carried on a pleasant conversation the rest of the afternoon. I told him about my job as a high school Italian teacher. Konstantinos told me he worked at the Greek embassy. We talked about our families, friends, likes and dislikes, hobbies, etc. The more we talked, the easier it became and the more comfortable I was with him. I felt a connection between us and Konstantinos must have felt it too, because he pulled me closer to him. I fit perfectly under his arm.

The sun began to set and the beach started to clear. I had fallen asleep on Konstantinos' chest and was awoken suddenly when his phone rang. He rolled over to answer it and promptly began speaking Greek beautifully. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation, but I know it involved plans for the evening. He snapped the phone shut and turned to me. "My friends will be here soon. We should probably get dressed. We do not have to, but it will get cold by the water once the sun goes down."

I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a t-shirt out of my bag. I shook out my curls and braided my hair. We packed up the blanket and walked to Konstantinos' car. After dropping off our things, we set up a ring of large stones for the fire. We brought out coolers of beer and wine, along with a cooler of food and half a dozen chairs. Every time our bodies touched, a volt of energy passed though us and my face flushed. It was almost unexplainable; I felt as if I had known this man my entire life.

After we set everything up, we sat down and started building the fire. "Anna, I have to tell you something. Some of my friends do not speak English very well. I will translate for you."

"Okay." I crumpled up some pieces of newspaper and handed them to Konstantinos. "Where did you learn English?" Konstantinos poked at the fire, watching it blaze up as he added a new piece of wood and the paper.

"Everyone studies English in school. After compulsory school finishes, it is his own choice whether he wants to continue studying or not. I like English so I continued studying it. I went to America for a few months for university. I liked it very much."

"Where did you go to school?"

"I attended Boston College. I took courses in English, International Relations, and Greek history. It was very interesting and I'm glad I had the opportunity to study there."

"I wish I had studied here in Greece when I went to college."

Konstantinos smiled at me. "Well, I can teach you now. It's never too late to learn something new." We both smiled and he leaned over to kiss me on the lips.

His friends arrived a little while later. He was right; many of them didn't know much more than 'hello, nice to meet you', but I impressed them with the few words I knew in Greek. I sat beside Konstantinos, smiling at his gracefulness and basking in the glow of happiness around me. He held my hand in his lap, lightly brushing his thumb over my knuckles.

Once the sun went down, the stars began to emerge. One by one, the night sky was illuminated by hundreds of balls of fire. "Wow! This is the most stars I have ever seen," I whispered to Konstantinos as I moved my chair closer to his.

"Yes, it is quite a sight to see. Come with me, Anna. I'd like to show you something." He pulled me up from the chair and kissed me. "Do you trust me?"

Did I trust this man I had only met a few hours ago? My heart spoke before my brain could catch up. "Yes. I trust you." He smiled and kissed the back of my hand. We grabbed a blanket and a few beers. Konstantinos took a bandana from his pocket.

"I'm going to blind fold you." He placed the cloth over my eyes and I tried to not hold my breath and relax. When it was fastened, Konstantinos took my hand and led me away from the group.

We walked for a few minutes before Konstantinos stopped me and told me to stand still. I could hear him moving around me, but I didn't know exactly what he was doing. He took my hand again and led me over to the blanket, which he'd spread out on the ground. He laid me down on it, and I felt him lay down next to me. His hands touched the knot on the back of my head. When he took off the blind fold, I inhaled sharply at the sight before me.

There was no light anywhere around us. The sky was a blanket of blackness, dotted with bright stars. "That is Ursa Major," he said, pointing to a constellation to the left. "And that's Ursa Minor. There's Cassiopeia, Taurus, and Orion." We were silent for what seemed like an eternity, before either of us moved or spoke. Konstantinos turned his head toward mine and tilted his face down to meet my lips.

I met his mouth with urgency, pulling his damp hair and sucking on his lips. I rolled him on top of me and pulled his hips down to meet mine. I ran my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his rippling muscles move beneath my fingertips. Konstantinos supported his weight with his knees and ground his hips into me. I could feel his growing cock straining against his jeans. I wanted him. I pulled on the hem of his shirt and tugged it over his head. He slipped a hand into my shirt and kneaded my tits with his big hand.

I think Aphrodite possessed me that night on the beach. I wasn't the kind of person to open myself up to someone that quickly, but it just felt right. I pushed Konstantinos off of me and straddled him on the blanket. I leaned down and enveloped his mouth in a wet, passionate kiss. I sat back and pulled off my t-shirt and unhooked my bra, letting my tits fall out in front of Konstantinos' face. I could see his eyes shining in the darkness, glaring at me with lust and need. "Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"Yes, in my back pocket." Konstantinos shifted his weight to one side and I reached into his pants. I felt the smooth foil package in his pocket and his hands on my ass as I reached around him. I took the condom and got up to kneel in front of him. I kissed him lightly on the lips and began to plant soft kisses down his jaw and neck. I felt his breathing quicken but I didn't stop. I let my teeth graze over his nipples. I knew he enjoyed it by the sharp intake of breath and shiver. I moved down his body until I reached his waist band. I unzipped his pants and tugged them down. His dick sprang out. I kissed around the base and firmly cupped his balls in my hand. I moved up to the head and slowly took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. Konstantinos gripped my shoulders as I bobbed my head up and down on his dick.

"Anna, stop. I want to make love to you. But if you keep doing this with your mouth, I'll come before I get the chance to pleasure you."

I reluctantly released him from my mouth and Konstantinos lowered me back onto the blanket. He kicked off his pants and leaned over me. He slid my sweatpants off, letting his thumbs trail down the sides of my legs. I felt his lips on the inside of my right leg, starting with the inside of my ankle, moving up my calf to my knee, and up my thigh. He returned to the left leg and did the same pattern again.

Each kiss sent light shivers right to my sex. When he finally reached my pussy, I was wet and waiting for whatever he wanted to do next. He kissed my mound and I gasped. He spread my legs apart and kissed and licked my lips. I took deep breaths, closed my eyes, and lost myself in his mouth. As he moved between my lips, feasting on me, I felt completely at ease with him. When Konstantinos closed his lips over my clit, the fire that had been burning there flared up. "I want you to make love to me."

He planted wet kisses up my tummy, tongued my erect nipples, and nibbled on my soft neck. "Condom," he whispered into my ear. He sat back and I leaned forward to roll on the rubber. He held my head and lowered me down, kissing me passionately. He positioned himself between my legs and I could feel the head of his cock pressing on my wet opening. He entered me slowly. He kissed and bit my neck gently as he moved in and out of me. I gazed up at the stars, releasing everything from my mind.

Konstantinos rocked me back and forth. The way he moved inside of me was nothing I'd ever felt before. He stroked my clit with his pubic bone and hit my G-spot with his thick head. I felt my orgasm beginning and I dug my nails into his back. "Oh Konstantinos," I moaned loudly.

"Let yourself go, Anna. I want to feel you." I grabbed his ass, pulling his dick into me as my pussy spasmed in ecstasy. Konstantinos groaned and bit down onto my shoulder as he found his release in sync with my own. It seemed as though my orgasm lasted for minutes, my body shaking with the aftershocks. When my body calmed, Konstantinos rolled off of me. He pulled me close to him and we laid there, side by side, for a long time.

There were no words to say, and no words that needed to be said. Even in the blissful happiness of that moment, thoughts began to fill my head. My flight was scheduled for the following evening and I just had the best sex of my life with a man whom I clearly had a strong connection with, physically and emotionally. I didn't want to leave but I couldn't just abandon the life I made for myself back home. Tears welled up in my eyes and I turned my head away so Konstantinos wouldn't see me cry. 'What am I going to do?' I thought to myself.