Nude Day Terror at the Camp Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're two peas in a pod, George, you and I. We both have our weaknesses," she said curling her hair with her long fingers, while nibbling on her lip. "Your weakness is for money. You can never get enough and my weakness is for sex. I can never get enough of that either," she said wiping away a tear and composing herself to change the subject. "Still, George, you must admit, this campsite is perfect with his panoramic view and with the sound of the rushing water down below. There must be a path we can take to get there," she said peering over the side. "I'd love to go swimming naked. Maybe someone will see me," she said smiling a sexy smile at her husband.

"There's no one here to see you, Crystal. We're alone. With my luck, I'll wake up to pee in the middle of the night and will fall ten stories to my death," he said peering over the edge with her and stepping back with dizziness. "Being this far away from civilization, there's no telling what lives out here," he said looking around with fear. "There could be bears or two legged predators of the woodsy kind like in that movie, Deliverance, with Burt Reynolds. I swear if I hear banjo music," he said pointing his stubby, fat finger at his wife, "I'm leaving you behind and running for my life, before they have me squealing like a pig."

"Well, if you're talking about Sasquatch, George, there's no such thing. Besides you're in New Hampshire and not in the back woods of the Carolinas, where that movie was shot."

"How do you know where that movie was shot?" George looked at his wife with stunned curiosity that she would know a movie tidbit like that, when all she cares about are her hair, makeup, and clothes. Just another dumb blonde, she doesn't know anything about anything.

"I was curious and looked it up on the Internet," she said looking away from him.

"Since when do you go out on the Internet? Your thing is shopping, talking on your cell phone, and doing more shopping, while talking on your cell phone. I don't understand," he looked at his wife, as if she was a potential credit default swap, a derivative, or a hedge fund under his investment consideration. "Why would you look up to see the isolated location of that movie, before dragging me out here in the middle of nowhere?" He looked at his wife with suspicion and in the way that he looks at any potential investor and investment.

"Oh, for Christ's sakes, George, always suspicious, even of me, your wife, you're acting paranoid. Instead of just enjoying nature, you act as if Big Foot is about to step out of the woods. You're acting, as if I'm planning on murdering you."

"I dare say I'd have a better chance with Big Foot than I'd have with men that you may have hired with guns, who live in the woods by their own accord. Men who'd have their way with a beautiful woman, such as yourself, Crystal. There's nothing that I can do to protect you and to stop them from having their wicked way with your naked body," said George getting on his sexual soapbox. "For men who'd rather be away from society and civilization, what better place to force you to have sex with them than at this remote location. Actually, now that I mention that, I wouldn't mind watching you service a few men, while they gangbanged you and I roasted marshmellows by the campfire."

"Fuck you, George for bringing up my past. I was young and desperate enough to have sex with anyone, who could advance my modeling career," she said looking at him with a face full of questioning. "Now you have me wondering, George, if you haven't arranged to set me up. You've always wanted to watch me pull a gangbang train," she said with a laugh, while softening enough to give him a smile.

"I'm sorry, Crystal," said George, when he saw his wife smiling at him.

"Just chill, George, lighten up. It's just a camping trip. I've been to more remote places on my modeling shoots than this," she Crystal flipping back her long, lush, blonde hair. "Besides, a favorite thing to do before, when I was bored, horny, and high on cocaine, I've sworn off gangbangs, once I finished with my modeling career and married you, George," she said walking to him to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's so desolate here," said George as if talking to himself. "No one can hear your screams and your pleas for mercy. On the drive up here," said George turning to look at his wife with a look of incredibility. "I saw a tank parked on someone's front lawn. A tank, can you imagine that? A tank. The tank was nearly bigger than their shack. What kind of person would park a tank on their front lawn? Who are these people?"

"Live free or die, don't tread on me, and give me liberty or give me death are their mottos. Just as it is in Texas, you're not in Boston anymore, this is gun country, George. If you don't have a gun, you're a nothing and a no one. That's just the kind of people, who live way out here, where there's nothing but wildlife and forest. Just as they are in Montana, Oklahoma, and Wyoming, these people are hardcore revisionists. I agree with you, there are some scary people in the back woods around here and I hope we don't come across any."

"Yeah, well, I don't care if it's the back woods of New Hampshire or Alaska, Crystal. Something just doesn't smell right to me. I'm helplessly out of my element and I don't feel safe here."

"Forget about the tank, George. They probably bought the tank to sell for a profit, as scrap metal. They're probably just a junk collector. You've been working too hard. Just relax, George. Take a big breath of the fresh mountain air and enjoy the view, honey. Okay? No one is going to come out of the woods and rape me and murder you. I promise. C'mon, come closer to the edge and look over the side with me. We can see the whole canyon from here."

"No thanks, Crystal. I can see the grandeur from here. Standing too close to the edge makes me dizzy," he said stepping away from his wife.

"I just love this place," said Crystal, as if she standing in a shoe store and buying another pair of Christian Louboutine shoes.

"Look," said George pointing to the ground. "We're right at the hub of paths that have been worn in the forest floor. They go off in three different directions," said George looking off in the direction of each path to see what he could see and if he could see anyone lurking in the forest.

"Oh, pooh, George, always imagining the worst, those paths have probably been there hundreds of years from the days of the first explorers and recreated by settlers, hunters, trappers, and Indians. We'll be safe here. I can just feel it," she said tilting back her blonde, pretty head, sticking her arms out to her sides, and taking in a big breath of air. "After fighting traffic in Boston, I just love being so totally alone. This high spot with this panoramic view reminds me of a lookout spot in Vienna that Jean Paul took me to on a photo shoot. It was so romantic," she said clutching her chest, while closing her eyes, "and he was such an incredible lover."

"No, actually, the paths look fresh to me, Crystal," said George ignoring his wife and squatting down to run his finger along the paths. "Do you see how the grass is--"

"Have you suddenly become a big game hunter or an Indian scout?" She laughed her way, no doubt, out of trying to diffuse his worry and to set his mind at ease.

"I don't see why we couldn't camp a mile back, Crystal," he said standing and not even listening to his wife. "What if we have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

"Oh, George, really. You're such a city slicker, a real tenderfoot. I brought a supply of toilet tissue. The first thing we do, after we put up our tent, is to dig a trench around the tent to collect the rainwater, should it rain and a hole for our toilet."

"You expect me to dig a trench around the whole tent and a hole for our toilet? A hole? Are you nuts? I'll not dig a hole and I'll not squat over a hole to take a crap and have something take a bite out of my ass in the dark."

"George, what's the big deal. It's just a hole," she looked at him, while rolling her eyes and sighing.

"I could have had room service at a hotel, instead of camping in the gnat infested woods," he said slapping at his neck, before slapping his arm. "Tricking me to go camping with you by telling me you'd flash unsuspecting campers, hunters, and fishermen for our Nude Day anniversary, all of this was your stupid idea. Look around you, Crystal. There's no one here for you to flash."

"Give flashing a rest, George. Being that it's our anniversary and Nude Day, what if I flashed just you, later?"

"I'm a fish out of water here, honey bunny," he said not even listening to her long enough to comment on her offer to flash him. "I'm not an outdoorsman. I'm an investment banker. What I know about nature can be fit on a signing line of an initial first public offering or a stock grab."

"Even in the best hotels, I squat over the toilet," said Crystal with a laugh. "I never sit on any toilet seat but the five we have at home. Besides, the fresh air will do you good, George. Not to mention, I didn't feel comfortable taking off all my clothes in celebration of Nude Day at the campsite. Did you see all those kids?"

"Huh? What? Yeah, there were a lot of people for you to flash and to see you naked, that's for sure, but there were a lot of kids," said George cringing at the thought of so many screaming kids. "I hate the little buggers. For the life of me, I have no idea, why in the world anyone would take their kids with them camping and while on vacation. For sure, if I had kids, I'd leave them home with their nanny."

"Not everyone can afford a nanny, George. Besides, being that we were married naked in Vegas on Nude Day, I'm more thinking of this vacation as a romantic Honeymoon than just another flashing scenario," said Crystal putting her arms around George's big waist.

Towering over him by six inches, in the way that Christie Brinkley towered over Billy Joel, when in heels, Crystal was six foot tall in stocking feet. She kissed his bald head with affection.

"I just love your body, Crystal," said George grabbing a handful of her silicone breasts, before reaching down to cup her sweet, round, firm ass. "The surgeon did a wonderful job with your implants. They are just amazing. If I didn't know they were manmade, I'd think they were natural. That was the best twenty thousand dollars I ever spent. I just love your big tits."

"Thank you, George," she said pulling from his grasp. "How about this? We stay here just for one night and tomorrow, before we even have breakfast, we check in at your hotel of choice. How's that? Then, when room service delivers our food, I'll answer the door naked again, after accidentally on purpose dropping my towel."

"That will work," said George with a grin. "Being that we're this far north in New Hampshire, at the very point where Maine, Vermont, and Canada are within ten miles of one another, I always wanted to stay at the Balsalms in Dixville Notch." He looked at her, as if he was about to tell her a scary campfire story. "Some say that hotel haunted. Some say people have died there. You know me and the Ghost Hunter show, I just love that stuff. I love being scared silly."

"So, is it a deal? We stay here the one night and then drive to the Balsalms?"

"Okay, but even if I have to walk through the woods in the dark, I'm not taking a dump in a hole in the ground."

"Suit yourself, George, but you'd better bring your flashlight and a gun. There's all kinds of nocturnal creatures out at that hour," she said with a laugh.

"You know I don't own a gun, Crystal. I don't need to own a gun. I can talk my way out of any situation."

"Yeah, well, unless your Doctor Dolittle," she said laughing, "I don't think animals own any stocks for you to swindle. You can take my gun. It's in my handbag."

"You brought a handgun?"

"A proud card carrying member of the NRA, I'm registered to carry, George. I don't go anyone without my pearl handled baby," she said patting her handbag.

"Not here, you might not be. You're registered to carry in Massachusetts not in New Hampshire. Have you checked the local laws?"

"Chill, George. This isn't an airport. This is the wilderness of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. No one in their right mind would camp out here unarmed," she said in her Texas exaggerated southern drawl.

"Okay, so, we stay just here the one night, then we go to the Balsalms Hotel, where you'll spend the rest of the weekend celebrating Nude Day and our third wedding anniversary by flashing your naked body to lots of unsuspecting men."

"Okay," she said with a big smile, as if she was a little girl and he had just told her that he was taking her out for ice cream.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, just as George had feared, literally from out of nowhere, three men appeared from the deep woods from three different directions and converged on them. George looked at his wife, Crystal, and not showing any fear or reaching for her gun, she just smiled.

"Hello," said one of the men. "I'm Larry and that's my brother, Charlie, and my other brother, Mike," he said sticking out his hand for George to shake.

"What do you want?" Not accepting his hand, George took a step back. Having learned to trust his instincts, he now knew his gut was right again.

"We want a few things, George."

"You know name? How do you know my name?"

"Of course, we know your name, George. Your reputation precedes you. You guys know who he is, don't you?" Larry looked from Charlie to Mike.

"Oh, yeah," said Mike. "We know who you are."

"We know you, George," said Charlie.

"Our Mom, Rose Rizzo--," said Larry.

"Rose, yes, I remember her. She's such a nice woman. How is your mother?"

"Dead," said Larry signing himself and looking up to Heaven, "God rest her soul."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry for your loss," said George. "But I don't understand. What does her death have to do with me?"

"What does her death have to do with you?" Larry laughed. "You're a funny guy, George, a real funny guy. Isn't George a funny guy?" Larry looked from Mike to look at Charlie.

"Yeah, he's a real comedian," said Mike.

"I nearly peed myself," said Charlie with the stone cold face of a killer.

"Well, I'll tell you, George, what you had to do with my mother's untimely demise. You see, she may have lived longer, may have even been cured, if only she had money enough to afford her health insurance and buy the prescription drugs she needed. Along with so many others, my mom was one of your...I'd say clients but that wouldn't be correct. For sure, that would be too kind. What's a better term for what George does, Charlie?"

"Ponzi scheme," said Charlie. "He's a scam artist, another Madoff, but on a much smaller level. Mom was just another one of his trusting victims."

"Yes, Ponzi scheme is the right term for what you do. Thank you, Charlie. Instead of having clients, you have victims. Isn't that right, George?"

"That's not true. I helped your mother with her investments. Instead of paying her dividends, she signed the papers to continually reinvest her earnings."

"Oh, you helped my mother alright. Not a bad looking woman for her age, you went so far as to tell my Mom that you loved her and wanted to marry her. Did you have sex with my elderly mother, George? Was your fat body sweating all over my naked mother? Did you persuade my mother to suck your cock in the way that you persuaded her to entrust you with all of her money?"

"How much do you want to leave us alone?" George looked from one man to the other.

"You insult me. We don't want your money, George," said Larry with a broad smile. "We already have your money." He turned to look at Crystal. "Did you bring the money, Crystal?"

"I did," she said taking George's knapsack and her knapsack and dragging them both over to the men. "Three million dollars in cash, as agreed," she said. "It's all there."

"Three million dollars? What's this, Crystal? You're giving these men three million dollars of my money?" He looked from Crystal to Larry. "Your mother's estate was only worth a mere five hundred thousand dollars, if even that much."

"Let's just call the difference her return on investment," said Mike, "shall we?" Mike lifted his open shirt to show George the butt end of his handgun.

"Of course, yes, that's a fair return on her investment," said George. "Then go. You have my money. Take the money with my blessings and leave," he said looking at his wife. "I was wondering why those knapsacks were so damn heavy. Now I know."

"Thirty-three pounds apiece," said Crystal with a smile, "sixty-six pounds in total. Money weighs a lot, twenty-two pounds a million."

"Oh, we're not ready to leave just, yet, George," said Larry. Charlie walked behind George to bind his wrists with plastic cord. "Now that we have our money, we have a few other things that we still need to do."

"Today is your anniversary, Crystal. Happy Anniversary," said Mike grabbing her purse and tossing it to Charlie.

"She's packing," said Charlie opening her purse, going through the contents, and pulling out a small vibrator and a dildo, before pulling out her Smith and Wesson.

"You're so damn beautiful, Crystal," said Mike grabbing her around her waist and pulling her to him. He kissed her hard and square on the lips, while reaching around her to grab a handful of her ass.

"Get away from me, you pig," she said pushing him away, as if she was doing a bench press. "You have your money. Now go," she said with rage in her eyes, while pushing him away. "My body is not part of your dirty deal. The agreement was three million dollars in cash for you to push him off the cliff."

"What? Crystal! How could you? Let me go at once," said George struggling against his ties, while trying to pull himself as far away from the cliff, as he could.

"Calm down, George. No one is going to hurt you," whispered Larry.

George relaxed, while watching Mike manhandle his wife with focused interest.

"Being that today is Nude Day, in celebration of the naked holiday," said Charlie walking to Crystal and ripping open her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts, "I say we should celebrate the naked holiday by stripping her naked."

"How dare you?"

Crystal tried to recoil, but Charlie grabbed her again. She suddenly took on the airs of a rich, spoiled bitch. Playing the morally modest victim, albeit in reality, the immorally promiscuous vixen, she clutched her blouse closed, while cowering from her abuser.

"How dare me?" Charlie turned to Mike and laughed, before refocusing his attention on Crystal. "How dare me?" He backhanded her hard across her face.

"You liked that, George, didn't you? My brother backhanding your wife," said Larry. "It arouses you to have your wife manhandled by another man, doesn't it?" Larry looked at George and laughed. "I bet you wish you could slap your wife like that sometimes, huh? Moreover, I bet Crystal wished you'd slap her around a bit, too. Only, you'd be arrested, then you'd be civilly sued. There's no way you can get away with what we're going to get away with your wife today," said Larry looking from George to Crystal and laughing.

"It does excite me to see that bitch get what she so deserves," admitted George, while staring at his wife's exposed bra and abundant cleavage, before looking down at his forfeited money.

"George! Be a man for once and do something," said Crystal rubbing her face with her hand, while holding back her tears.

"Sorry, dear, but my hands are tied, literally and figuratively," said George with a grin. "I dare say, being that I've already paid my admission, that this show might well be worth three million dollars for me to watch," he said with a laugh.

"Being that it's Nude Day and she's wearing way too many clothes, strip her naked, Charlie," said Larry. "Wait, let me check with George first. Would it be okay for Charlie to strip your wife naked, George?"