Nude Day Terror at the Camp Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest," said George with a sinister laugh.

"No! Don't you dare! Get away from me, you filthy pigs! Stripping me naked wasn't part of our agreement. Don't you dare touch me. I'll have you arrested. I'll have you charged with rape. Get away from me. Help!"

"Scream all you want. No one can here you way out here, Crystal," said Larry. "The rush of the mountain stream blocks your voice. Besides, consensual sex, is hardly rape, Crystal. With all the gangbangs you've had in your sordid past, no one will believe we raped you. A jury would more believe that you raped us," laughed Larry, "especially when they hear that you've already had consensual sex with the three of us."

"You already had sex with these three men, Crystal?" George gave his wife a look of betrayal.

"How else do you think I was able to get them to help me do to you what you did to their mother? With three million dollars at stake and a chance to get back at you, the sex was just a little bonus," said Crystal with a hateful and hurtful look.

Charlie and Mike were upon her, before she could run. Four hands tore off the rest of her ripped blouse, while Mike worked to unhook her bra.

"Mike," said Charlie with a shrug, while staring at his brother in disbelief. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to unhook her damn bra but her tits are too big and this bra is so tight that--"

"Just pull it off over her head," said Charlie giving her bra a good yank and a hard tug, when Crystal tried grabbing her bra with her hands.

"Stop! Let go of me! Help! Someone help me," yelled Crystal for no one to hear.

While Charlie was pulling off her bra, Mike pulled down her pants and panty to her ankles and Charlie pulled them off. Now, naked the three men looked at Crystal's body with lust, while George smiled his pride in displaying his wife in the nude.

"Gee, Crystal, knowing that you were coming to our little party, you should have worn more clothes than just a blouse, pants, bra, and panty," said Mike with a deranged laugh.

"You have a beautiful woman, George. She has such a beautiful body, just beautiful," said Larry, while watching Charlie and Mike touch and feel her everywhere. "Her breasts look natural. Don't her breasts look real?"

"They're not? I thought they were real," said Mike.

"Wow. I never would have suspected they were silicone," said Charlie. "They even feel like the real thing. You must have spent a small fortune on these babies, Crystal."

"I did," said George, "twenty thousand and three operations."

"After she deceived you, George, after she took three million dollars of your hard earned money, man to man, what would you like us to do with her?"

"Gangbang her," said George without any hesitation. "Make her blow you. Fuck her, before fucking her up the ass. Give her rough, humiliating sex. Make her sorry that she was born a beautiful woman," said George with vindictive vengefulness.

"Do with me whatever you will. I've been gangbanged before, you bastards," said Crystal, as if she was some Patriot or prisoner of war taking the high ground to martyrdom. When Charlie approached her again, she spit in his face. "Asshole!"

"Bitch," said Charlie slapping her hard across her beautiful face.

"Well boys, you heard what George wants us to do with his wife. Since her husband gave us his blessings, give her what she so wants and so deserves. Give her rough sex. Besides, if she's been gangbanged before," said Larry with a shrug, while laughing, "she won't mind being gangbanged again."

Mike unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants, before forcing Crystal to her knees with a hard push on her shoulders that threatened to break her collar bone, if she didn't assume the position. He pulled her long, blonde hair hard and, when she opened her mouth to scream, he put a heavy hand to the back of her head, pushed forward, and filled her opened mouth with his cock. Humping her mouth and fucking her face, it didn't take him long to cum.

"Cocksucker," said Crystal spitting out his cum.

"Actually, you're the cocksucker, Crystal, but I never pegged you for a spitter," said Mike laughing.

Then, it was Charlie's turn. He pushed her to the ground, licked his fingers and stuck them inside of her, before mounting her.

"She's already wet, the whore, and ready and waiting to be fucked," said Charlie to Larry, while laughing. "For someone who's had so many lovers, she's still nice and tight."

"I like being called a whore," she said wrapping her long legs around Charlie, as soon as he mounted her. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Charlie. Make me your bitch. Make me cum. I should, at least, get that much out of this."

Charlie fucked her, until he exploded all he had inside of her and he didn't stop humping her, until Crystal had an orgasm, too. Then, it was Larry's turn.

"Get on your knees, Bitch, and put your forehead down on the ground," he said.

"Kinky," she said.

Obediently obeying by assuming the position, as if she was a Muslin man in Mecca praying to Allah to give him his blessings to start a Jihad against the United States, she stuck her naked ass straight up in the air in anticipation of Larry's cock. Larry took his hand and ran it the full length of Crystal's pussy. Taking her wetness and his brother's cum, he wiped it inside of her ass, before shoving his cock inside.

"I see you've been fucked up the ass, before, Crystal. I can tell. My cock slid right inside, you slut."

"I've had anal sex plenty of times before and by bigger and better men than you," she said with a sick laugh.

"Bitch," he said slapping the side of her ass hard.

"Oh, baby, that's how my Daddy used to slap my ass. You can hit me harder than that, can't you?"

"How's this," he said whacking her harder on the same spot with a forceful wallop.

"Oh, yeah. That's more like it. You're going to make me cum," she said with a laugh, "if you hit me again."

Hitting her ass again and again, while fucking her butt, Larry fucked her ass hard, before exploding all that he had to give inside of her. Then, when finished with her, he pushed her aside, pulled up his pants, and walked over to George.

"Now it's your turn, George."

"Wait, what are you going to do to me? You said you wouldn't hurt me." Thinking that Larry was going to fuck him up the ass, too, not wanting to be pulled up and stripped naked, George became deadweight on the ground, while struggling to break free to run. "Please don't do this. You have my money. You gangbanged my wife. What more do you want?"

"Do you remember the last thing you said to my mother."

"Sorry, no, I don't. I have a lot of--"

"Allow me to refresh your memory for you," he said lifting George up to a standing position and dragging him to the edge of the cliff, while Crystal watched with excitement. "When she asked you for her own money, when she told you about her medical problems, and when she told you that she'd die without her medicine, do you remember what you said to her."

"Sorry, no. I don't remember," said George struggling to stay clear of the edge.

"You said, 'That just won't fly'. How about that, George? 'That just won't fly,' is what you said. Do you remember saying that to my poor mother, when she asked you for her own money?" Larry looked at George with a face full of hateful revenge.

"No, I never would have said that to your mother. She was such a lovely woman. If she asked for her investment back, part of it or all of it, I would have given it to her," said George looking as if he was about to cry.

"Are you calling my mother a liar, George? My mother never told a lie. She was a saint, George, a saint, that is, until she met the likes of you and you forced yourself on her, after stealing all of her money."

"No, no, I'd never call your mother a liar. She was a wonderful woman and the sex was consensual. She wanted to blow me. As far as her money was concerned, she must have misunderstood. Perhaps she spoke with my secretary and--"

"No, she spoke with you, George. She went right to the horse's mouth and, basically, you told her to go fuck herself," said Larry.

"I do remember something about that now," said George but it was so long ago.

"What does that even mean? That just won't fly," said Charlie.

"I have no idea, what he meant by that." said Mike with a shrug. "All I know is that he stole from Mom. He fucked her and then he fucked her," he said with anger.

"Surely, you're taking my words out of context because I'd never--"

"I wonder, George, if I pushed you off this cliff, if you'd fly," he said looking over the side at the bottom, before looking at George. "Maybe that's what you meant by saying that to my mother. Do you think you'd fly, George, or do you think your fat body would just explode, once hitting those big boulders down below. To be honest, George, if I pushed you off this cliff and being this high up, I don't think you'd fly. I think you'd die," said Larry laughing. "Don't you think George would die, if I pushed him off from here?"

"Oh, yeah," said Mike. "He'd never survive that high of a fall. He's too fat and out of shape to protect himself and roll with the fall."

"Roll with the fall? Look at the size of those boulders below. He'd open up like a watermelon dropped from a building," said Charlie laughing.

"Please don't do this," said George of the verge of sobbing. "Please don't hurt me. I have money. I can give you much more money than three million dollars. My car, a brand new Bentley convertible is parked a mile back. Take my car. You can have my car. Okay? Just don't kill me. Please. I beg you."

"Your car? Did you hear that? George wants to give me something that I already own. I already own your car, George. You've already signed that over to me," said Larry retrieving a change of title notice from his shirt pocket, while reaching in George's pant pockets to retrieve both sets of keys. "Crystal put this transfer of title in front of you last week and told you that it was the servants' weekly hours. Unlike you to be so carelessly trusting, George, and signing something without reading it, you signed the title transfer without so much as looking at it. Maybe you didn't read it because she was sucking your cock at the time. Do you know what else you signed without reading it, George, while Crystal was doing her wifely duties and giving you another blowjob?"

"No. I have no idea," he said to Larry, while looking at Crystal. "I trusted you, Crystal. I loved you. How could you do this to me?"

"You made me sick every time you touched me," said Crystal spitting her hatred for him on the ground.

"You signed your admission of guilt. You signed your knowledge of your Ponzi scheme. I have it right here, George," said Larry holding out his hand to his brother. "It's a real confession. You know, George, with all the people you've stolen from, this would make for a good book and a movie of the week."

Charlie pulled out a signed admission of guilt from his back pocket and handed it to his brother.

"That paper proves nothing. That's not worth the paper it's written on," said George with anger.

"Oh, I disagree with you, George. Signed by you and witnessed and dated by Crystal and my two brothers, and notarized by me, you're fucked, George. If I don't push you off this cliff to your death, you're going to prison for a very long time, where you'll be someone's bitch with that big ass that you have."

"You bastard. Push me, then. Kill me. I don't care. Without my money, my car, and my beloved wife, I have nothing to live for anyway," he said looking at Crystal with hate. "I may as well be dead."

"Push him! Push him off the cliff! Kill him," screamed Crystal. "Kill that fat mother-fucker! Explode his fat, fucking body on the rocks."

"Did you hear that, George? Imagine that. Your own wife wants you dead, no doubt, for your big life insurance policy and that ostentatious mansion you built her," said Larry unbinding his wrists. "No, George. I'm not going to kill you. We got what we wanted, a million dollars cash apiece, your new Bentley, and we had our wicked way your wife, as you requested us to do. What's fair is fair. We're even now," he said sticking out his hand to shake George's shaking hand.

"Let's go," said Larry to his brothers. "We're done here except...wait. I nearly forgot. Darn, how could I forget such a thing. Being that it's National Nude Day, in honor of the naked holiday, and being naked is how they celebrate their anniversary anyway, take off your clothes, George."

"You're not going to fuck me up the ass and make me squeal like a pig in the way they did to that poor man in Deliverance, are you?"

"George, we don't want your fat ass. We just had our wicked way with your hot wife. Do we look gay to you?"

"No," said George shaking his head.

"You just gave us a million dollar a piece and your brand new Bentley convertible. Do we look ungrateful to you?"

"No," said George shaking his head.

"Then, in the way that you were married in Vegas, strip off your clothes, George, so that you and you lovely wife can celebrate your Nude Day wedding anniversary naked."

"Okay," said George stripping naked. "Just don't hurt me."

"Boy, you really are a fat son-of-a-bitch," said Larry laughing with his two brothers. "Grab their clothes and shoes and throw them over the side," said Larry to his two brothers.

"No! Don't yelled Crystal, as her shoes and clothes flew through the air and landed on the rocks below.

"Stay in touch, George. I'll contact you, when I need more money. Nice doing business with you, Crystal. Oh and...Happy Nude Day, George. Happy Anniversary, Crystal," he said with a laugh. "Further proof that there's someone for everyone, you two deserve one another."

A long naked walk back to the campground and an even longer journey home, George and Crystal were abandoned in the forest without clothes, money, cell phone, and transportation. Their only hope was that someone would take pity on them, give them some clothes and a ride home. After walking more than a mile through the woods without clothes and shoes, with biting bugs having a party with their naked bodies, they finally reached a camper parked on the outskirts of the campground.

"Help! Help! Please, someone help us," yelled Crystal, while beating her hand on the camper's door, until a mountain looking type of man opened the camper door.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Can I help you folks?" He directed his question to Crystal's naked tits, before she covered them with her forearms.

"We've been robbed, stripped naked, and my wife was brutally sexually assaulted. Please, mister, can you help us with some clothes and a ride back to town? I'll gladly pay you handsomely for your trouble."

"Nah, I don't want your money," said the man waving a hand of disinterest at the mention of money, while still staring at Crystal's big tits and naked pussy.

"Will you help us with clothes and a ride?"

"Sure, I'm a good Christian man and a proud Republican. I always help a woman in need," he said wiping his hand across his mouth, as if was a man dying of thirst. "But, as my small token of appreciation to help you," he said looking at George. "I want her." He grabbed Crystal by the arm and pulled her inside his camper.

"No! Let go of me! George! Help me! Do something," said Crystal, while struggling against the brute force of such a big man.

"That's seems fair to me," said George laughing, as Crystal tried to pull away and break free. "Get in there and fuck and suck the man, Crystal, in appreciation of his help," said George pushing his wife from behind, while laughing. "She loves sucking cock, Mister, just as much as she loves anal sex," said George laughing.

"Oh, God help me," she said, while being pulled inside by the man and pushed inside by her husband.

Six hours later, they were home. Only, as ordered by George, the master of the house, after settling up with Crystal, paying her fair share of money for her not to report him to the authorities, Crystal's things were packed and deposited on the front lawn, ready for the moving men to load them. After paying off Larry, Charlie, Mike, and Crystal, with George still intact of most of his money, now with Crystal gone and out of his life, it was time he sold the house and left the country. A year to the day later, Nude Day, while sitting on the hot sandy beach of the Cayman Islands and drinking a sickening sweet umbrella drink, George was approached by three men and a woman.

"Crystal! Larry! Charlie! Mike! What are you all doing here?"

"Well, George, I heard that you're doing very well down here and could do a lot better, if you had a few partners. Crystal will give your clients extra special, personal care, if you know what I mean," he said raising his hand to his lips, as if he was stroking a cock, while sucking it. "And we'll provide you with protective security and peace of mind, so that someone like us, doesn't threaten you."

"And if I say no?"

Larry smiled at George.

"You know that no is not an option, George. Shall we shake on our new business venture?"

The men all shook hands and Crystal gave George a kiss. The party of five traveled the world running their financial scams and making more money than George ever dreamed of making, more than enough to split five ways. What started out bad on Nude Day ended up being all good on Nude Day, that is, so long as you're a thief.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.