Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

The Flop is three, face-up community cards, which are combined with your hole cards to make the best poker hand. The flop cards were a Jack of Hearts, a deuce of clubs and a five of hearts. Damn, nothing. Art had matched the big blind so Rocky made a modest bet. Art and I called but Meat folded. Bryan stayed in.

The Turn is one card, face up. Uh oh, a Jack of Spades. Now everyone had a least two Jacks. What if one of these other monkeys had a hole Jack? God forbid, two. Grrr. Rocky again bet modestly, probably playing the rest of us along. Art wimped out but I tossed in my call bet. Bryan stayed in too. Down to three players; may the best girl win.

Bryan burned a card and slowly flipped over the River card. Thank you Jesus! It was a Queen which gave me a boat (that's a full house for you novices). I did everything I could to keep my face straight. I counted backwards by threes; I tried to remember all my grade school teacher's names; I even resorted to a Zen prayer I learned from one of my goofy professors in college.

Rocky and Bryan were eyeballing me like cattle buyers at an auction. After a long pause, Rocky pushed in a big damn stack and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back sweetly and matched his stack and then pushed out another equally big stack. Please, please, please don't have two hole Jacks. It's the only thing that can beat me.

Bryan immediately mucked his cards and sat back in disgust. He figured I wasn't bluffing. Rocky, however, had a pretty good investment in the hand. He might have pocket Kings or even Aces. He must have felt a little unsure because he called me rather than raising me again.

Rocky flipped over his cards. Yep, pocket Aces. He grinned at me like a monkey masturbating in a zoo. Two pair. Good hand. BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH, as I tossed my cards face up. Rocky's face dissolved into a look of disbelief. The other boys hooted and hollered as they waited to see who I pointed out. There was no question; I pointed straight at cocky Rocky and said, "Off with something, dude."

His shirt came whipping over his head and he threw it disgustedly in the corner. Rocky had been so confident about the game that he was only wearing a shirt, shorts and no sandals. He glowered at the rest of us and growled, "My deal."

I should have known starting off so strong would come back to haunt me. The very next hand my hole cards were an unsuited 3 and 7. Ick. And I was the little blind so I was invested. I had zero confidence, Rocky's big stack in front of me and a lot of clothes on. I folded like a wet, paper bag and reached for my shot glass.

Guess who won? Rocky. Guess who he pointed at after he won? Moi. Ok, boys, showtime.

I stood up, reached under my baby doll dress and carefully pulled down my outer layer of panties. My competitors did not know about my diabolical plan yet so they watched in awe as they saw me give up my underwear so quickly. I inched my little girl cottons down very slowly and sat down to get them over my shoes. When I had them in hand I dropped them in the middle of the table. The boys came unglued when the saw the My Little Pony graphic. I thought poor Art the Fart was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I had terrible luck after the initial hand and I the guys were picking on me more than each other to take off clothes. I shed a shoe, then two. I lost a close hand to Bryan and he pointed to me to undress further. Bye, bye baby doll dress.

So, here I was down to my sheer white camisole, black panties (covering my sheer, white thong) and white stockings. This cami was so sheer there was very, very little left to the imagination. Granted, I don't have much upstairs but remember my gorgeous nipples! I was getting a little loopy with some of the shots I'd taken and I was getting a little aroused watching the boys shed some of their clothes. Thus, my little honeys were standing up like soldiers on parade. And the boys were not paying as much attention to their cards!

The next hand, I got really lucky with my hole cards and Meat was eyeballing my chest rather than his hand. He was also down to his skivvies and very few chips. We got down to a showdown and he went All In. Since he had so few chips it was an easy call. Busted big boy!

Little did these guys know that I would have so many articles of clothes on, get pretty lucky at times and have such outstanding little titties. Meat took it like a man going to the gallows. He stood up and turned away from me as he dropped his boxers. The other men had seen Meat's meat changing in the locker room and such. I, however, had never had the honor.

I couldn't help it but when he turned around I squeaked like a little mouse cornered by a huge cat. I don't know who was redder in the face, him or me. His dick was long and thick and pink and veiny and OMG, every other adjective you can think up. Remember, I told you Meat could be a Chippendale dancer on his looks? It would be standing room only if word got around about his package.

"Are you happy now, Nebraska?" Meat asked me.

"Um, yes, thank you for asking," I replied looking at his crotch and then dissolved into giggles.

One more round and sure enough, I was picked to strip. I stood up again and reached for my black panties. The boys looked confused about my choice until they saw that I had yet another pair of panties under them. A chorus of boos and hisses rained down on me. Art the Fart, being the anal accountant, asked for an immediate forfeit. Bryan admitted that he didn't specify how many clothes a player could wear and ruled that the game should continue.

Alexis, goddess of the seas, was now a vision in sheer white. My nipples were standing proud under the camisole. My legs were encased in beautiful lace-topped stockings. My bare pussy lips were now clearly visible under the sheer thong. There's one more thing about my body you need to know. It might be part of that compensation thing I speculated on earlier.

When I get aroused and I mean really aroused, my little love button gets abnormally engorged. Normally a girl's clit is hidden behind the folds of her labia and/or pubic hair. I was really turned on by being on display like this. God, maybe I'm an exhibitionist at heart! Anyway, my clit was throbbing like rock concert speakers. I could feel it growing between my pressed together thighs, which only increased the stimulation.

Conversation had stopped once again to allow for the boys to recover their senses. I glanced over at Meat and saw him cross his legs. This was so much fun it must be illegal.

The game continued with me gaining ground because of my distractions. Condor busted out to Bryan. Condor shed the rest of his clothes without much inhibition because he was getting pretty intoxicated with the shots. He had a nice looking, average size dick that seemed a little semi-hard at the moment (could that be from me?).

I lost a few hands and the boys really turned the heat on me. Both stockings were gone, leaving only my cami and thong. I nailed Art the Fart in an All In move. He stripped down quickly and proved that height didn't translate to his man show. Of course, Meat made everyone look puny. It was still cute as a bug though. Hee hee.

Bryan lost to Rocky and unsurprisingly Rocky picked me to strip. I stood up and did a little burlesque move, bumping and grinding as I pulled it over my head. I twirled it around my finger and the let it fly into Meat's lap. I swear his dick twitched when the warm, silky fabric landed on his namesake.

All eyes were fastened on my hard, little chest nubs. I fanned myself with my hands and asked, "Is it just me or is it a little warm in here?"

"Let's finish the game," Bryan finally croaked out.

I knew my distractions were working when Rocky made a rookie mistake playing his cards. He went All In with nothing and I smacked him down hard. Rocky is not only muscular but very hairy too. When he dropped his Calvins I fumbled the shot glass I was playing with. Even his cock was muscular. Thick, not too long, but very thick. It looked like one of those really fat salamis at the deli. (I know I'm getting a little graphic here, but I've had quite a few shots and besides, don't you want to know too?)

Bryan, the last man standing (actually sitting, but you get the point) had only his underwear left, just like me. Not surprisingly, he was wearing one of those expensive, European briefs that are high cut on the hips and basically hold the package in a thong kind of design. It was very distracting because he was sitting directly across the glass-topped table from me. His boys were cradled between his legs and I wanted to set them free if I could.

For my part, I knew that desperate times call for desperate measures. While the cards were being dealt, I hooked my feet behind the chair's legs and leaned forward as if I were really intense on the game. Naturally, my sweet little pussy was now front and center and with all the stimulation, my clit was swollen like nobody's business. By spreading my legs, the little trooper peaked out of its hiding place. The other thing that was happening to me was that in my excitement, I could feel myself get wet. My sheer thong clearly showed the stain. I could see Bryan glance down though the table repeatedly.

My two cards flew across the table and I caught them under my hands. Bryan and I were dead even in chip count so this could last a while if we both played conservatively. I leaned down close to my cards and peeked at them one at a time. Ace, Ace, Hail Mary, full of grace. I could visualize Bryan's thong dropping to the floor before mine did.

It was my bet; I was pretty loopy with Patron shots and I was very horny because of the naked men all around me. I decided to test Bryan's resolve right away. I shoved every single chip I had in the middle and declared All In even before the flop. I was hugging myself with excitement and surreptitiously massaging my nipples. It felt so good I didn't care who was watching.

Apparently Bryan was watching because he barely looked at his cards. He was staring a hole through the table at my wet panties and licking his lips nervously. It was not like him to be so uncertain. Maybe I had bewitched him! Yes, that's it; I'm Glenda, Good Witch of the East!

The other men were egging Bryan to call me and end the game one way or another. I know who they want to lose. Bryan probably didn't have much in his hand but he couldn't wimp out in front of his friends. He pushed his chips next to mine and said, "Call; let's see 'em."

It was high noon at the OK Corral; I picked up my bullets and slapped them down on the glass table with a loud smack. Bryan muttered, "Oh shit," and flipped over a deuce of clubs and ace of clubs.

I'm not going to lie; my bare pussy was dripping with repressed sexual energy. I glanced down and saw a wet stain on the cushion of the chair-oops, what will the maid think?

I looked around the room at the other men and damned if all them didn't have some state of arousal going. I almost feel sorry for Meat's girlfriends; he is HUGE!

The Flop hit the table and revealed a Jack of Hearts, an 8 of Diamonds and a 5 of Clubs. No apparent help for either of us. A card was burned and the Turn card was a 3 of Clubs.

Uh oh. A little worm of dread crawled around in my tummy. Bryan has a potential club flush and I'm still sitting on my Aces.

I am literally pinching my poor little nipples now. I looked over at Bryan's lap and he is absently stroking his penis. It appears that his bulge is going to outgrow the cute, black thong. Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?

The final card is burned and the River card is poised to be turned over. Everyone is holding their breath as the final card is tipped over. 4 freaking of Clubs. I held my head with both hands and let my held breath go. Straight flush and Alexis, Queen of the High Seas, was toast.

I peeked at Bryan through my fingers and he was holding out his hand with his index finger extended.

"Hang your thong on this hook Miss Alexis, por favor," he said softly.

All righty then. I had tried every trick in the book and came up a little short. As in short of my panties very soon. I was still very turned on (and a bit intoxicated) so I got up from my chair a little wobbly. I hooked my thumbs under the floss and pulled the thong down far enough so that it fell to my ankles. I stepped out of one leg and then bent my other leg back so I could snag the thong with my fingers.

Ooooh, it was wet and slippery. I reached across the table and hung the prized thong on Bryan's finger. "Congratulations, Bryan, you win. I'm your slave I guess. What do I have to do?" I asked with a little trepidation.

The men were staring at me with shock and awe. My pale chest was flushed from the excitement of playing strip poker with five hunky men. I was totally naked; my nipples were bulging and my clit was throbbing and peaking through my pussy lips. As I scanned the room quickly, every one of them was either fully erect or nearly so. Meat was 10 inches of prime, grade A beef; Condor, Art the Fart and Rocky were each sporting nice woodies.

Bryan, even though he still had his own thong on, was spotting his underwear with a dot of pre-cum. He locked eyes with me and slowly brought my thong close to his face and inhaled my scent through his nose. I've never had an orgasm without some physical stimulation but I was very close at that moment.

"Um, I realize I'm supposed to name your payment for losing now, but I'm a little distracted at the moment. Condor, Meat, Art and Rocky; would you mind if I gave you your jobs tomorrow? I want Alexis to join me in my room for her assignment," he said without taking his eyes off mine.

He held out his hand, silently asking me to walk with him. Friends, you know by now that I have a smart mouth and that I can hold my own with the men. I couldn't have said a word at that moment if my life depended on it. I quietly took Bryan's hand and he led me to his captain's quarters.

Everyone still with me? Ok, send the kids to bed. It's time to get really naughty. I'm officially Alexxxis for the next few paragraphs. All clear?

Bryan closed the door behind us. Bright moonlight was streaming through his oversized windows which lit up the room with a soft, diffused glow. A reflection of the moon was bouncing off the swells of the ocean. His huge stateroom was impeccably decorated in a modern, black and white theme.

I felt Bryan turning me towards him. His face was shadowed but showed no emotion.

"Alex, you are probably thinking I am going to take unfair advantage of my poker win. This day has turned into something other than what I had planned. I was thinking we would have some laughs, drink ourselves silly and trash talk for weeks afterward. You have overwhelmed me today with a side of you I didn't know existed. I am feeling terribly attracted to you as a woman, which I did not expect. That being said, I want you to know that you can get dressed right now and there will be no questions asked," Bryan concluded. He heaved a sigh of relief after delivering his long speech.

I still couldn't talk because of this massive lump in my throat. All I could do was reach out my arms and beckon him to hug me. Which he did. And it felt very, very good. I nuzzled my face into his bare chest and found my lips next to one of his nipples. I snaked my tongue out and found his nipple to be very stiff and salty. My teeth nipped him lightly and I heard a groan deep in his chest.

I worked my way across his chest and paid some attention to his other dark nipple. I was clutching Bryan hard because I was afraid I would fall to the floor otherwise. Slowly, I let myself slide down his muscled torso until my knees found the soft carpet. I pressed my lips against his thong covered penis. The material was made of black silk so it felt like part of his skin. I moaned a little with the erotic thrill of what we were doing.

I reached up and hooked the elastic of his thong with my thumbs. The thong slid off his hips but got caught on his erection. I had to grapple with the thong for a second but as I freed him, his penis jumped upward at full attention. Bryan was not huge like Meat, but his prick had a beautiful, circumcised head and a smooth, dark shaft.

Don't ask me why, but at that moment I was overcome with emotion. I know, I know, I'm a tomboy and I shouldn't be the weepy sort. Maybe the feminine part of me has been repressed so long it took these circumstances to liberate my female passion. Maybe it was the realization that someone as special as Bryan would want ME as a friend and lover hit me so hard. I clutched his warm penis to my cheek and held it there without moving. Tears flowed down my face and collected against his hard maleness on my cheek.

"What's wrong honey?" Bryan whispered as he stroked my short locks, "Do you want to stop?"

"Oh Bry, no. I've never had a happier day in my life. These are happy tears," I answered. With that, I licked my salty tears off his rigid cock and cupped his solid testicles in my small hand. I put my mouth barely over the engorged helmet of his penis and made a tight circle of my lips. I stroked the last two inches of his hardened prick in and out of my mouth, licking the tender underside at the same time. My manicured fingernail grazed the smooth area between his anus and balls.

Within a few minutes Bryan made some muffled noises that I took to mean I was doing something right. He groaned out, "Alex, I can't hold it, I'm so sorry." With that warning the first ejaculation sprayed into my mouth. It was hot and salty and more delicious than the shrimp we feasted on earlier. He was jerking in my hands but I held on tight and sucked even harder on the end of his thrusting cock. At least four spasms of creamy sperm, each with a little less volume than the last, collected in my willing mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but some of the white liquid leaked out the side of my mouth and slowly dripped down my chin.

I looked up at Bryan with his slowly wilting cock still in my mouth. I was bathing his penis with my tongue which caused him to have little orgasmic aftershocks. His eyes were a little glazed over but he managed to croak out, "Sweetie, that was unbelievable. Come up here."

Bryan reached down and lifted me effortlessly to my feet. When his face was next to mine he saw the white cum still on my chin. He stuck his tongue out and licked the sperm upward toward my mouth. I opened up and sucked his cream covered tongue into my mouth. We rolled our tongues around on his slippery seed while we looked into each other's eyes.

Bryan broke off the erotic kiss, bent over and whisked me off my feet. I felt like a feather in his strong arms. He walked us over to the bed and gently placed me down on the soft, satin sheets. The moonlight was directly focused on my body lying prone on the bed. My nipples had lost none of their rigidity so there were tiny shadows behind each one. Bryan's lips grazed on one and then on the other. Was this a dream? Please don't wake me!

My heart was pounding so hard I'm sure Bryan could see it beating under my skinny ribcage. His fashionable, two day beard tickled my skin as he slowly moved down my sensitive tummy. I felt his fingers stoke my thigh and gently push my legs apart. I could feel the smooth wetness between my pussy lips. Bryan's tongue darted out and clipped the end of my clit. Oh my lord, I almost lost it right there.

I clenched the slick sheets with both my fists trying not to go off too soon. Bryan gently parted my bare pussy lips with his fingers and exposed my womanhood fully. He licked from the bottom of my slit all the way to the top, pausing to suck on my engorged clit. As he gently pulled on it with his lips, I lost control. An ecstatic wave of pleasure overwhelmed me. I felt like I was spiraling into another dimension of time. My insides turned into molten liquid. Bryan held on to each of my ass cheeks with his large hands and forced his face deep into the cleft of my spread legs. I writhed and screamed as a second and third orgasm rocked me. My pussy was squirting clear liquid on Bryan's face, making his face shiny with my girl cum.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers