Nude Day with Daddykins V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how some families all gravitate to the same life's work.

Mom taught Cultural Anthropology. Dad taught Economics. I taught music to high school students and my lover, Mary-Jo, taught Literature at the local Junior College. Now you'd think, a family of academics would be a bit reserved, however we were anything but.

Dad viewed the world from a cost/benefit perspective. He both taught students his economic world view and invested our portfolio in trends he and mom would uncover while doing research for their class lectures.

Mary-Jo, could name every great mind of the past five-hundred years that was known for their bawdy lifestyle. She dressed with accents to her wardrobe from various periods where people followed an openly libertine way of life. Her favorite was the Bohemians and she would often wear a scarf or a beret, or other accessory associated with that era. I thought it ironic, that my lover, my petite literateur, would be away when we were traveling in the one state in the union known for its bohemian ambiance.

I'm a classical music junky. Though I realize my average class participant doesn't enjoy it, I live for the student whose world view changes because they all of a sudden get it when I discuss Carmen, or Scheherazade, or Vivaldi's Four Seasons. And by "get it" I mean they recognize the inherent story of the piece and the influence the composers had on their times, sort of like my students feel about hip-hop, or industrial music, though I'm at a loss when it comes time to explain modern pop music.

The sun was starting to rise behind us as we traveled west to the coastal highway.

"Can I play some music?"

Dad looked up from his laptop. "Sure. Whatcha gonna play?"

"Carmen."

"Oh good. I like Carmen."

"I was thinking about Mary-Jo. She's so like I imagined Carmen to have been, at least physically."

"She's a real beauty."

"Inside and out."

"So are you."

"Oh come on now, Daddykins. You're just saying that so you can have sex later."

"Got that right."

"Really?"

"Yeah. There's something about being away from the familiar, which stokes the fire of my libido. I can't rightly say why, but I'm really enjoying you physically."

I smiled as I chose Carmen from my really smart smart-phone. I figured the trip would take about ninety minutes or so, just the right amount of time to listen to an opera.

"Too bad it's my fertile time, or we could fuck our way down the coast."

"Yeah. But fortunately for us, nature provided me with two other holes to dump my load in."

"Ha-ha. Is that all I am for you, a sump for your little swimmers?"

"Well what else do you want to be?"

"How about your tiny dancer?"

"Okay. You can be my tiny dancer."

"Good. I like being your tiny dancer."

"You could also be my sounding board."

"Really? I always wanted to be a sounding board."

"You did? If I'd of known that sooner, I'd have started bouncing ideas off you a number of years ago."

"Ideas. Your ball sac. You can bounce anything you want off me."

"Ball sac?"

"Later." "Ideas?"

"Much, much later."

"That's my favorite daughter."

"I'm your only daughter."

"Be that as it may, you're still my favorite. And my favorite, uh...what were those other three things."

"Sperm sump, tiny dancer, and sounding board."

"That's right. I remember now.".

"Cool. I'm my Daddy's sperm sump, tiny dancer, and sounding board. What more could a girl want out of life?"

"How about a clean shaven face down there?"

"Down where?"

"Down there," Daddy said, pointing to my crotch.

"Oh sir. You do know the way to a girl's heart."

"Let's listen to music."

"Let's."

Now you might think recounting this banter is a literary non-sequitur, and to some extent you'd be right. But that's the way our family does things. It's a mental exercise we use to let off steam or to keep from being bored. Though we find both silence and nonsense equally enjoyable, we're at our best when involved in a verbal fencing match. Also, it's our form of intellectual foreplay. So there.

The sun was up and the water was beautiful. We stopped at a little area on the side of the highway and watched the morning unfold.

I opened our thermos and poured more coffee for both of us and smiled when I thought, because our windows were tinted slightly, the few cars passing by on the highway had no idea the man and woman inside the RV drinking coffee, were nude, and much less an idea they were father and daughter. I felt naughty, but I also felt special.

"Let's go down to the water," Dad suggested.

"People will see us."

"Not that many."

"Okay. Let's go."

We left the RV and headed to the water's edge. When we got there, I stuck a foot into the surf. God, it was cold.

"Do people swim in this freezing water?"

"Not naked."

"Let's dive in naked."

"And see which of us dies of hypothermia first?"

"We'll just get in, get wet, and get out."

"Okay. You first."

"Daddy. You're supposed to be the brave one."

"I am brave. But I'm also foresighted. I'll need to rescue you, so you go first."

"If you go first, I'll lick your butt when we get back to the RV."

Daddy was in the water in a flash.

I followed, but I should have waited.

Had I waited, I would have heard him surface screaming at how cold the water was. Instead, I'd already dove in and instantly felt numb to the bone. My brain couldn't process how cold the water was, but my nipples new instantly and tried to leave the tips of my breasts as fast as they could.

"JEEESUUSSSSSSS.that's cold," I screamed, as I surfaced and turned, heading back to shore as fast as I could swim. Dad was right beside me, stroke for stroke.

We ran to the RV, got inside, retrieved some towels from the bath area, and started drying each other as fast as we could, hoping the scraping of the cotton on our skin would soon bring feeling back.

While Dad was scrubbing my back with a vigor I knew would help to warm me up, I reached into our small shower and turned on the hot water.

As soon as steam started coming out from the shower stall, I adjusted the water, opened the door, and pushed Daddy inside. I followed.

"That was a mistake."

"Of monumental proportions," I added.

"I bet the temperature was in the forties."

"Probably. Hey! I thought severely cold water was supposed to make your cock disappear?"

"You're naked."

"Oh. Right."

"And scrubbing you to make you warm, made me warm."

"Really?"

"Really, really, warm."

"Cool. Let's go back for another dip."

"Are you nuts? I'd walk to Mars before I got back in that water."

"Oh, look! You're growing bigger," I said, as I looked over my shoulder and saw Dad's cock filling up with blood.

"See what a little excitement does to get the blood flowing."

"And the juices flowing," I said, as I reached between my legs and felt my pussy.

"Need help down there?"

"I do declare, sir. That is the kindest offer I've had all day."

"God it's tight in here. Let's get clean and then we can stretch out on the bed and I can do a right proper job of lapping up those juices. Can't be driving sitting in a wet and sticky seat."

"You should plan all our vacation activities. I like your suggestion much better than playing ping pong."

"I have ulterior motives."

"Such as?"

"If I'm nice to you and make you all rubbery inside, you'll rest for a minute, drift off, and when you come back to reality, you'll remember you're going to lick my butt."

"And suck you cock."

"That's right. Now get dried off and spread out on the bed."

No further encouragement was needed.

RIMMING

So answer me this...

Is sticking your tongue in someone's anus, an act of love, of humiliation, or is it just plain foreplay?

If the person's anus and rectum is recently clean, there's little chance of contracting any of a number of particularly distressing diseases, but still, the thought puts some people off. Other's get giddy when they think about it. I'm in the latter camp.

Being mostly a lesbian, and almost a monogamous one at that, I've done a lot of kinky things with my partner, especially when we were first getting to know each other sexually.

Some of our sexual activities are pretty main stream, at least in Western and some more advanced Eastern societies. But a few I still think of as kinky.

One time, when Mary-Jo and I were horsing around out by our pool, we started a wrestling/tickling attack on each other and giggled ourselves to near exhaustion. Even though Mary-Jo's got about 10 or 12 pounds on me, I'm quick and had the upper hand in a flash.

I kept tickling her until she cried mercy, and said if I kept it up, she'd pee.

I told her I wanted to see, and just as I put my face near her pussy, she let fly and her stream hit me smack dab between the eyes.

I didn't move.

I was instantly turned on by the taboo aspects of letting someone pee on my face and just stayed where I was while she kept up her stream.

As it started to diminish, I opened my mouth and drank a gulp or two, and was surprised that I swallowed it just like I swallowed her girl cum when she ejaculated, without giving it a second thought.

When I opened my eyes, I saw she was looking a bit sheepish, like she was unsure how I'd react. I think she was thinking I might be mad, so I moved quickly and kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste the residue of her own urine.

I then straddled her face and told her to lick my ass. She didn't hesitate.

I was surprised at how I'd assumed the dominant role so easily, but was more amazed at how great it felt to have her tongue inside my ass. I was hooked.

When I, or more correctly, when Mary-Jo and I, started having sex with my parents, rimming was one of the first things I wanted my father to do to me. I, of course, reciprocated without hesitation. But we kept rimming as a special occasion activity. Today was a special occasion.

I had drifted off for who knows how long after Daddy did a right proper job of eating my pussy. When I awoke, I saw Daddy at the foot of the bed. He was on his laptop and stoking his cock. I knew he was looking at porn.

"Whatcha lookin at?"

Daddy looked up and smiled. He wiped some precum from his cockhead, reached over and stuck his cum-coated finger in my mouth.

"Umm. Breakfast."

"I'm watching a beautiful Japanese porn star lick a guy's butt. God, she's beautiful."

"Let me see," I demanded, scooting up to sit beside Daddy.

"Oh fuck. She really is beautiful," I agreed.

"You know what I like?"

"What, Daddykins," I responded, putting my arm around Daddy.

"I like the way she appears, and notice I said appears, 'cause we both know she's an actress, I like the way she appears to be enjoying giving as much as the guy is enjoying receiving."

"I like giving."

"I know you do sweetheart."

"Can I give you a good butt rim-job and suck you off?"

"Oh, honey, I'd love it. Can we watch the end of this clip before you start? I really want to see how she finishes him off."

"I'll bet he cums on her face."

"I'll bet he cums in her mouth."

"You can cum in my mouth."

"After you rim my butt."

"Yup. It seems a small token payment of my gratitude for the wonderful gamahuche you just provided your darling daughter."

"It was my pleasure."

"Thank goodness. Oh, look. She's sucking his cock."

"Bet it won't take long now," Daddy challenged.

"It's a bet I'd lose."

"What do you want to bet?"

"Something kinky."

"For goodness sake, Daddy. It can't get much kinkier than watching Japanese porn with your own flesh and blood daughter, knowing she's going to rim your butt and eat your cum."

"I suppose you're right."

"Okay. We'll up the kink, but I get to choose."

"No prob...look he's gonna shoot."

And shoot he did, straight into the porn star's open mouth. She clamped her lips around the head of his cock and you could tell she was swallowing by the contraction of her throat muscles.

"You were right," I conceded to Daddy.

"I cheated."

"Huh?"

"I've watched this clip before. It's one of my favorites."

I swatted Daddy on the shoulder, but giggled slightly at the thought I was glad I lost. Now we could up the kink, and I'm the one who gets to choose.

"Hands and knees, mister," I commanded, as I rolled off the bed and kneeled on the floor.

Daddy instantly assumed the position.

"Open up."

Daddy reached behind with both hands, spreading his butt cheeks so I could have better access.

I leaned in and blew hot air on his anus.

"Fuck," Daddy exclaimed.

I stuck my tongue out and circled his anal ring, tickling the little hairs to see what kind of a reaction I could get.

Daddy moaned.

Then I went to work in earnest.

I licked, sucked, impaled, and munched my way around, and in, Daddy's butt hole for at least five minutes, until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Enough, I'm going to cum soon."

I sat back on my knees and watched as Daddy flipped over and put his cock right in front of my face. I needed no encouragement and opened wide, leaned forward, and jammed his hard-on straight down my throat. It took no time at all.

Daddy came.

I swallowed.

When he'd shot everything he had in his balls, Daddy fell back on the bed and was out like a light.

I grabbed the laptop and surfed lez porn until it was time to fix some lunch.

It took about thirty minutes for me to clear all the cum from my mouth and throat. I loved it.

ON THE ROAD

After lunch we hit the highway once again.

For the next two days, we slow-drove the coast, stopping from time to time, at scenic spots or to spend some time relieving each other of our sexual tension, which seemed ever present.

I figured by the time we hit San Francisco, I'd swallow a half gallon of Daddy's cum and he'd swallow a boat load of my girl-goo.

Two days, five more blow-jobs, eight pussy eatings, one more rim-job each, and an ass-fuck for good measure, we pulled up about three miles from the turn where you can catch the first glimpse of the most magnificent engineering feat, and certainly, one of the marvels of the modern world. I refer of course, to the Golden Gate Bridge.

It would soon be time to put our clothes back on and head home.

"You know what, Daddy?"

"What?"

"We really have turned Nude Day into our own Nude Week."

"It's been extraordinary."

"You bet. You know what else?"

"I'm glad we've had a chance to spend this time together."

"Me too," Daddy paused, as if to add something, then simply said, "me too."

"I can't wait to see Mary-Jo. I've so much to tell her."

"What could you possibly have to tell her? All we've done is have lots of sex."

"I know. That's the point. It will stoke the fires in our lonely loins, while we spend the next few days in bed."

"God, youth. You're lucky you have such reserves of energy."

"Well aren't you gonna do mom, and tell her all the kinky things we've been doing together?"

"Of course."

"Maybe she'll have some tales to tell as well. Paris is such a romantic city, maybe she had a hookup or two."

"It's possible."

"If so, I hope she took some pictures."

"Man o man, you really have a kinky side."

"And top and bottom. Hey, I owe you one more kink."

"Why?"

"You won the bet on the Japanese porn star catching that guy's load in her mouth and not on her face."

"I cheated, remember. I'd watched it before."

"That's okay. There's one more thing I want from you anyway. It's something I've thought about and talked about with Mary-Jo."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you after lunch. I think we should stay here for the rest of the day, enjoy our waning, moveable feast and catch the bridge at first light tomorrow."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan. But what's the kink"

"I'll give you a hint. We've got to drink lots of beer."

It took a minute for the light to go on in Daddy's brain, but as soon as it did, I could tell he was both turned on and, a bit concerned.

"Well you and Mom have done it before."

"Not for a few years now."

"I've done it several times with Mary-Jo."

"Really. Now that's something I'd pay good money to watch."

"Oh goodness. I'd love that."

"Me too."

I thought for a moment while fantasy images manifested themselves in my imagination.

"You know what I think would be really kinky."

"No. But I bet you're going to tell me."

"Sure am. I think it'd be cool, if I blindfolded Mary-Jo, held her head back, made her open her mouth while you peed in it."

"Jesus girl. Where'd you get such a kinky imagination?"

"You and Mom."

"Oh yeah, right."

"So break out some brewskis, while I make lunch. I don't want to swallow your pee on an empty stomach."

"Okay. But only if I get to reciprocate."

"You got a deal, Daddykins. Now break out those beers"

So that's how we ended our Nude Day, Nude Week vacation. It really did make for some good story telling once Mom and Mary-Jo got back to town. Oh yeah, they also had some cool stories of their own. But that's for another time.

One last thought. For all you readers who care about such things, exchanging fluids, tonguing orifices, swallowing with your eyes open while you watch the face of whoever is spraying whatever into your mouth, can be some of the most beautiful and exciting physical/sensual expressions of love between one person and another. And trust me; it's much better with your clothes off.

HAPPY NUDE DAY!

12