Nude for School

Story Info
A small punishment leads to big change in the Sex Mage World.
24.9k words
4.13
68.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

As Jet walked up the steps to school, he hung his head, flushed with completely embarrassment. All around him, students and gawked and did double-takes. "Dude! What the fuck?! Oh my God! No way! Forget something? The hell is wrong with you? Oh my god, is he serious?" and other such exclamations sounded around him, punctuated by laughter, grunts of disgust, or the rapid clicking of camera phones.

Jet, eighteen year old student, was walking to school wearing nothing but his backpack and his utter shame. He didn't even try to protect his dignity by carrying his backpack in front of himself. He wasn't even wearing shoes, which meant walking carefully on the ground. If nothing else, this gave him an excuse to keep his eyes firmly planted on his feet. But avoiding looking at anyone didn't stop him from hearing every comment. And the worst part was, as he walked inside carefully, but quickly, his cock was hard, and wagging before him, waving to everyone merrily, like a morning wood that refused to quit.

As Jet made his way to his locker, he couldn't avoid looking up to see where he was going. The expression on everyone's faces left him red as a tomato, guys making exaggerated displays of reeling back and turning their heads, girls half-turning, but still looking, covering their mouths to hide their huge grins and chuckles. More cameras went off as he proceeded. At least one girl was clearly recording a video. Jet could only swallow hard, grimace, and keep walking forward. His walking became slightly jerky as the humiliation built and built, making him shiver. He spotted the bathroom and immediately wanted to run inside and hide there all day. But he knew there wasn't a point.

He avoided all possible eye contact, and when he reached his locker, he pushed himself almost flush against it, holding the long, thin door against himself for every inch of dignity he could manage. Still, even as his cock throbbed just inside his locker, his ass remained in plain view, and he winced as he heard a few more camera clicks, and rounds of laughter echoing down the halls. He could feel dozens of eyes on his bare back, as students kept coming and going, some gathering to stare in amusement or disbelief.

Jet's only relative comfort was that the student body here was considerably smaller than it could have been. Just this year, High School students ages eighteen and nineteen were now being taught on a separate campus to the rest of the student body, in order to prevent any possible complications or scandals involving minors, as the female students awakened to the strange powers all adult women had developed. At least Jet could not be accused of flashing under aged students in this case, and there were less eyes and cameras on him at a given time.

Finally, someone had enough guts to actually approach him. A voice sounded on the other side of the door. "Hey, uh... Jet... um... what the hell, exactly?"

Jet sighed, finished switching around his books and papers, and closed the door to his locker, sliding the backpack over his shoulder once more. He leaned his forehead against the locker, closed his eyes and swallowed again.

The voice repeated. "Jet, seriously. What are you doing?"

Jet dared to turn and look the other young man in the eye. While Jet didn't have any enemies at school, exactly, he would be hard pressed to say he had any real friends. Matthias, the skinny bespectacled kid with dark brown hair, was someone he just happened to fall into sitting with at lunch, talking occasionally. A "friend of circumstance" more than anything.

Jet, his brown short hair and blue eyes contrasting sharply with his still bright-red boyish face, slowly and quietly said, "I have to be nude."

Matthias raised a curious eyebrow at him, gave him a quick up and down as if to confirm that the other young man was in fact still nude, then raised his hands and shoulders in a what-the-hell gesture. "Why?"

"I don't want to say," said Jet. He turned and kept his eyes on the floor as he headed to class.

Matthias just scratched his head for a second, then followed after his nude classmate. Other people snickered and pointed, and Matthias took a moment to make sure there was an unmistakable space between them. "Is this a Sex Magic thing?" said Matthias, trying to talk low, but loud enough for Jet to hear.

Jet paused for a long moment, before finally saying, "Yes."

"Oh, so a girl is making you do this?" said Matthias. "Dude, I'm amazed the teachers haven't already grabbed you and sent you home! No way they're gunna let a prank like this fly!"

"It's not a prank," muttered Jet. He stopped at a classroom door, and hesitated. This was his first period class, and he very clearly did not want to go in, as if entering the room would be the acceptance of a commitment to his condition.

"Then what?" said Matthias.

"Don't ask!" said Jet. He took a deep breath, raised his head, swallowed nervously again, and stepped inside. He was instantly greeting with a roar of laughter, and another dozen camera clicks, as other students who'd seen him and reached the class ahead had already warned the earlier students. More exclamations of "Oh my God! You weren't kidding! Oh, gross! No way! Dude cover yourself!" sounded. Jet sighed and walked in, still avoiding eye contact. Matthias stood in stunned confusion, then ran off to get to his own first class.

Jet was never so thankful to be in the back row of the class. Unfortunately, he was two columns in out of four, so he wasn't closest to the door. But it didn't really matter, because twenty other curious eyes tracked him as he came in, and another four or five kept glancing back, despite their aversion. Jet sat down heavily in his chair, and buried his head in his arms at his desk.

The other students weren't going to let him off so easily. The student in front of him, Alvin, tapped him on the back of the head. "Hey, nature boy. What's with the new wardrobe."

"Please leave me alone," mumbled Jet, not raising his head.

"Hey, is this like an exhibitionist thing?" said Olga, the blond-and-black haired goth girl sitting to his right.

"No!" hissed Jet.

"Are you sure?" she said. "Because you've got, like, a total boner right now."

Jet's face somehow got even redder. God, to be naked like this in front of the guys was one thing. He'd gone skinny dipping with friends in the lake when he was a kid. It was embarrassing, but fuck it, the most he'd get was a few jabs at his cock size or something. But to be nude in front of all the girls, with his hard-on waving in front of him, hearing them giggle, watching them grin as they took his picture, God, he just wanted to shrivel up and die!

"She's right, dude!" said another male voice. "What kinda pervert are you?"

"He's probably gunna try jerking it right in class!" said another female voice, another burst of laughter. Jet sighed miserably, for a brief moment wondering how this could get worse, before the sound of clicking heels answered his ridiculous question.

Ms Bauer, the prim and proper thirty-five year old pre-calculus teacher, came into the room. The students all turned to face her, though many kept glancing back at Jet, and several whispered conversations kept going. Jet winced as he heard the teacher set her things down on the desk, then turn and face the class. Before she'd even said anything, he could feel her eyes upon him. He still flinched when she said his name.

"Carlin Jethro Seidel," she said. "Please stop trying to hide back there. We can all see you. And of course, some of us can sense you." Jet jumped up as she said "sense," as his hard cock twitched noticeably, as if in response to a command. The whole class laughed again. Jet looked up to his teacher, his face a mask of shame.

Ms Bauer wore her usually business-suit, with black skirt and white blazer, her black hair tied into a tight bun, and her gold-framed glasses glinting slightly in the light. With her black heels and stockings, and the way she brandished her meter-stick as a pointer for the chalkboard, she was the perfect image of the sexy, but stern, librarian. She looked at him with her piercing green eyes, focused and studious, but her otherwise professional expression was broken by the slightest hint of a smile.

"Now, class, I know what Jethro is doing right now is rather distracting, but I hope you will be able to get used to it," she said. "He will be like this all week, and we do still have a test on Friday."

"All week?" said one of the girls. "Ugh! No one wants to see his boner flopping around all that time!"

"Speak for yourself!" said another girl, and laughter sounded throughout the room. This time, however, the laughter of the boys was noticeably quieter. They had all clearly expected the teacher to immediately drag Jet out of the class room, lecture him, and send him home for being indecent. Instead, something else was going on.

Bauer smiled with bemusement. "Well, Rebecca, when you gain your Sex Magic powers, you won't be able to help but see every male's genitals wherever you go, at least for the first little while. But even once you've learned how to block them out, by that point, you might find yourself peeking more and more."

"Ugh!" repeated Rebecca. "No girl wants to see that!"

"Speak for yourself!" said another girl, and laughter followed once more.

Only half the boys laughed now, and most of that half was forced. The girls were all focused on Jet right now, but one by one, something was slowly dawning on the rest of the boys. The greater implications of the scene before them were clicking into place, and if anyone had been watching, they would have been able to track this realization from boy to boy, noting each facial expression shift from mockery of their nude class mate to a sudden self-conscious dread.

"Yes, Jet is to remain nude for the remainder of the week, whether at school, at home, or anywhere else in town," said Ms Bauer. "All the teachers have been informed, and it has been agreed we shall take this punishment in stride..." She looked right in his widening eyes as she explained his situation. He shook his head, eyes pleading, heart pounding. She wouldn't, would she? She wouldn't dare!

Ms Bauer paused for just a second, her lips parting slightly, dragging out the suspense of the moment. Then, she dropped the bombshell. "...as requested by his mother."

Eyes went wide and jaws dropped and a few half-gasps, half-grunts of laughter sounded around him. Jet achieved a critical crimson countenance, flushing red from the top of his head all the way down to his collar bone.

"No fucking way!" said another girl.

"Oh, dude, what the hell?" exclaimed one of the other guys, one of the three who hadn't yet been sobered to the situation.

"Oh my god, your Mom? She's making you do this? What did you do? Dude, that's so wrong! Did you try to grope a girl or something? Did your Mom catch you sniffing panties? Is your Mom even hot? She must be, look at his fucking dick!"

Jet let out a groan as the barrage of questions hit, and he buried his face in his hands, unable to bare the site of the whole class questioning him. And all throughout, his cock remained rock hard, happily ignorant of the added humiliation it was inflicting on him, like a puppy just excited to be getting any attention at all.

Ms Bauer smirked slightly as she let the rigorous questioning and commenting continue for another minute, then cleared her throat. She had to do so twice more, before the class settled down and turned their attention back to her.

"Alright, class, I know you're just burning with questions, but let's leave the poor boy alone, and focus now on some cold, hard maths." Jet flinched as once again, his cock twitched at her emphasized word, as if responding so some unseen jolt or flick. He heard several snickers, and knew some of the girls had caught the motion, Olga included.

"But what did he do?" asked another girl. "Seriously, you can't just say that and not elaborate!"

"Yeah!" said yet another girl. "I mean, even if doesn't want to tell us, you can read the dirty part of his mind, right?"

Ms Bauer sighed, but her expression was mirthful. "Tell you what," she said, holding up a stack of papers. "Let's work on some example problems. If the girls manage to get more right than the boys, I'll let you know."

"Ms Bauer, plea—" Jet started to say, but his mouth clamped shut, and his lips sealed closed, as the teacher put a finger to her lips and winked at him.

Most of the girls grinned at this, some once again wide-eyed, even as more than a few of the boys gave Jet and their teacher wary looks. Once the papers were passed out, each containing three questions, there was a furious amount of scribbling. A few students finished their exercises in record time and waited in anticipation. The majority of the girls noticeably triple-checked their work, while the guys couldn't seem to decide whether to recheck, or if they were curious enough to purposefully do a sloppy job. After twenty minutes, Ms Bauer collected all of them, and sat at her desk. Jet, too riled up with humiliation, hadn't even bothered filling the paper out, and handed it in with a sigh of defeat.

Another tense five minutes went by as the teacher speed-checked the answers, then made a show of sorting and stacking them in a perfectly straight pile. Then, she clasped her hands together on her desk and leaned forward a bit. "Good job, girls, you blew the boys of the water. So to speak. You better watch yourselves, boys!" Snickers sounded throughout the classroom, and Jet's cock twitched again, causing even more snickers.

"Now then," she continued. "As to why Jet is being punished. He defied his mother by trying to find ways to masturbate, despite her forbidding it."

"Oh, that is so fucked up," muttered one of the other guys. There was no amusement or mockery in his voice this time.

"What was that, Claus?" said Ms Bauer, giving the boy a firm look.

"I, uh, I mean, come on," said Claus. "Guys, you know, we just gotta jack off sometimes. Especially with this whole Sex Magic thing around, I mean, us guys really need to do that, because, you know, all the stuff girls do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Rebecca.

"Come on, you know," said Claus, making a slight flailing motion of his hands as he found himself the attention of every set of female eyes, cutting Jet the first brief break since he walked into the room. He looked around at the other guys for support. Every single one of them just glanced away or shrugged or looked at him like he was an idiot. "Wha—come on! You all know what I'm talking about! Girls with the Magic keep doing stuff to guys, pulling pranks, and getting us all horny and—" He realized the girls were watching him with either curiosity, or the amusement of watching someone walk into a completely obvious trap. Ms Bauer's gaze remained stern, but as he stumbled through his words, he smirk returned.

"Come on!" said Claus, realizing he was backed into a corner, and with no way out, he was now committed. "Am I the only one? Seriously?"

"Perhaps you just don't have very good self-control," said Ms Bauer. "Something you boys are all going to need to start learning. You're going to find that in a Sex Mage World, your urges are going to get you into a whole lot of trouble, if you don't tend to them the proper way: with women's guidance."

Most of the girls were grinning ear to ear at this, while the guys shifted uncomfortably. Jet wasn't the only one blushing now.

"No, but, seriously, you can't just do that!" said Claus. "I mean, some guys can get laid easy, but what about the rest, huh? What are we supposed to do? If we don't, you know, relieve ourselves, it drives us nuts!"

"Maybe that's the point!" said Olga, finally adding to the discourse. The class erupted into female laughter again. A few boys forced themselves to join in, playing it cool, but most just looked nervous. A few looked almost angry, but knew better than to say anything.

"You—" said Claus, and suddenly, his mouth also snapped shut as Ms Bauer did the same "shush" spell she'd used on Jet.

"This is Maths, not Debate," she said. "Anyway, that's all for class today, I imagine you're not going to be particularly tuned into today's lesson. You can have a study period for the rest of the hour, and you can talk to me if you have any questions on your homework." She flicked her finger, and Claus and Jet's mouths popped open, freeing them to talk again. However, neither boy dared to say anything more.

The rest of the hour went by with numerous glances back at Jet, smirks and sniggers, but some students, mostly the boys, managed to focus on their studies. As Jet pulled out his book to work on his homework, he noticed Olga scribbling hastily on a note card. She then tossed the note on his desk after a minute.

"Come find me at lunch," the note said.

When class finally ended, Jet practically bolted from his chair. He still didn't leave fast enough to avoid hearing, "Be good, Jethro!" from Ms Bauer, and the burst of laughter that followed.

TWO

For three years, Sex Magic had empowered the women of the world with sexually-focused psychic control over men's bodies and minds. Some countries went into an immediate uproar, quickly resulting in civil unrest. Others were slow to adapt, cultural momentum resisting the inevitable for as long as it could. Others embraced the Magic, but were reckless in its use.

With a more relaxed attitude to sex and a stoic response to life's endless challenges and indignities, Germany's response to Sex Magic was rather more even-headed than most. As one of the bedrocks of Europe's economic prosperity, and one of the core members of the European Union, Germany's stability was too important to allow Sex Magic to unhinge the nation. After a brief period of confusion and orientation, it was generally agreed that for now, life should move on as it had, and steps taken gradually towards the inevitable adjustment to a primarily female-led society.

Some places, however were moving a little quicker than most. While the cities and larger towns adjusted slowly, smaller population centers were freer to experiment. In the small town of Appeln, women with a more enthusiastic view of the Magic had found themselves congregating together. The village had gone from about five hundred residents to nearly three thousand in just three short years, and the construction efforts to accommodate the sudden heavy migration had lead to a small economic boom. Things were quite comfortable in the rapidly expanding village, and this made for an enticing place for women to flex their Magical muscles.

As such, it was not entirely surprising that the school staff, all female, were quite bemused by the idea of Jet's punishment. Every class after Ms Bauer's was much the same, albeit the initial shock had worn off by then, as the whole school knew what was happening by that point. Still, the girls laughed, and teachers smirked, and other guys nervously chuckled along. When lunch finally happened, Jet was sorely tempted to hide in the bathroom the whole time. Sure, the teachers would be able to sense him and "see" him, but at least he'd be free from the curious and mischievous eyes of the girls.

Jet debated whether or not to fulfill Olga's request. He was none-too-eager to answer questions. However, when he entered the cafeteria, he was dismayed to see she was already sitting at his usual table. Olga herself was not one of those girls always accompanied by a gaggle of friends, so she was thankfully alone, save for Matthias, who looked rather uncomfortable. Jet sighed and after collecting his food, he went and sat down, ignoring as best he could, the stares, chuckles, pointing, and camera clicks. Always with the damn cameras. Just how many pictures did they need?