Nude for School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when he no longer had the breath to scream, and he was about to resort to the ultimate humiliation of trying to psychically plead for his mother to come save him, the door to the restroom opened, and he could hear the clicking of several heels on the tiles. The stall door swung open, and the voice of Ms Bauer sounded in his ear, tinged with mirth. "Oh, my goodness! Just where did these girls learn this stuff?"

There was a chuckling, and another of his teachers, Mrs. Summerset, said, "Probably one of those Japanese bondage art websites. Shibari, I think it's called? Whoever it was, can you even imagine what they're going to be like when they get their magic? I pray for the guy who ends up in their crosshairs!"

Jet summoned what breath he could and let out a long, muffled scream, mentally pleading for them to help him. Both women chuckled again, in that maddening way. As if drawing out the moment, Ms Bauer stepped forward and inspected him, as if she couldn't quite figure out where to start. Finally, she picked up the small electrical box, where it had been left on the floor. "Hmmm," she said. "Now how does this work?" She fiddled with the knob, and apparently, the girls hadn't even set it to full, because for a moment, Jet shrieked as the electric pulse intensified, purely painful now.

"Goodness!" said Ms Bauer, quickly turning it down. Once the painful intensity faded, she slowed the descent, letting the decreasing pulse be more pleasurable, soothing the painful side away, until finally it stopped.

Jet sagged like a rag doll in his bindings, which were so thorough and elaborate, they held him up like a set of slings. Ms Bauer took a minute to unbind his penis from the bands, ties, and stim-pads, and then she and Mrs. Summerset worked together to undo the web of rope, leaving him blindfolded and gagged. It proved more difficult than it even looked, as Jet's thrashing had tightened the knots considerably.

"Jeez, these girls were thorough," said Mrs. Summerset. "We might have to get a knife. Even if we tease the poor lad for some extra strength, I don't think we'd be able to snap this stuff."

"I brought some scissors just incase," said Ms Bauer, pulling them from her pocket.

"Why didn't I think of that?" said Mrs. Summerset.

"Because you secretly wanted an excuse to leave him as is for the day," said Ms Bauer, and the two chuckled again. "But we can't let any couple of girls hog him. All the girls should get a turn."

Jet's heart leaped at that, and both women laughed. "That's right, Jet," said Ms Bauer. "It's another part of your punishment. There's an open bounty on you penis while you are naked. Any girl who wishes is permitted to do as she pleases to you, both students and teachers. That's why Sisty and Jeannette were allowed to do their little game with you yesterday."

After several more minutes of work, Jet was finally free enough that the two women were able to pull him off the toilet and onto his feet. Only then could Jet reach up and yank the blindfold and gag off him. He was still half-breathless, and shaking. "You're fucking serious?!" he said. "I could have been seriously hurt that time! You're just going to let every single girl attack me? What if they start trying to beat me to death with bats and pipes? Are you all gunna just stand there and laugh at that, too?"

Ms Bauer frowned a bit. "Of course not. They can do anything they want to you, up to a point. If any girl attempts to seriously injure you, they will be stopped. And any injury they manage to inflict on you will be fixed. Trust me, no girl is going to come at you with a knife or anything."

Mrs. Summerset smiled sweetly, then reached down and brazenly grasped his cock. Jet gasped and clutched at her, breathing heavily, as pure pleasure flowed through him. His cock flexed and throbbed in her hands, and his legs went weak. Her touch was as intense as the electro-stim device, but provided pure, uncut pleasure with no pain. He felt his aches and anxiety melt away as her magic grasp left him breathless. Within seconds, he felt himself rushing towards an orgasm.

Then, she let go, just before he could shoot, and Jet practically collapsed against her, huffing. Mrs. Summerset reached up and pat him on the head, then gently pushed him back, settling him on his feet. "Better?" she said.

Jet moaned softly. "Y-yeah," he breathed.

"Good," she said, and gave him a light swat on his ass. "Now buck up, kiddo! The day's only getting started!"

***

The two teachers hadn't lied. Between every class, even during class, girls were slapping or pinching his ass, grabbing his cock and giving it a few strokes before leaving him hanging, grabbing him and pushing his face in their breasts or crotches, holding him until he was squirming for air before letting him go. As the day wore on, they just got bolder and bolder. The teachers for their part left him alone, but if a girl did go a little to far, like the stocky brunette who outright punched him in the balls, he felt a brief soothing burst of pleasure that took away the pain.

Even as guys winced at his treatment, some of them continued to look jealous. None of them had ever had this much attention paid to their cocks, not by so many girls in such a short time, not even the few who'd actually gotten laid. For all that the power of the girls may have scared them, there was something primal and alluring about the idea of every girl in school being enamored with the idea of playing with your cock, and not being afraid to just do so.

The height of the day's teasing festivities was during lunch. Hoping to take refuge by sitting with Olga again, Jet instead found himself grabbed once more, and dragged into the middle of the cafeteria. He was brought to a table of twelve girls, six on either bench. Together, they lifted him bodily on the table and made him lay down spread eagle, face up. A girl lightly held each ankle and wrist, while two more covered his eyes and mouth. As with every girl thus far, even this light hold proved an unbreakable shackle thanks to his mother's spell.

The whole cafeteria, students and teachers, laughed and cheered and hooted uproariously as the twelve girls revealed a set of long feathers, and used them to tickle and tease Jet's whole body. While several feathers concentrated on his penis and testicles, tickling and teasing the sensitive, needy organ, two more attacked his nipples, causing the girls to titter with laughter when they saw how ticklish they were. Through the teasing, they also used the feathers to tickle his sides and stomach, his feet, his underarms, his knees, his ears, and more, finding every single spot that made him giggle and writhe and cry.

The tickling did somewhat disrupt the stimulation to his genitals, delaying his climax despite none of the girls stopping. However, it eventually became too much, and after ten minutes, he erupted in orgasm, spraying himself from chin to thighs, and even getting a few drops on some of the girls. Those girls were quick to repay the favor by concentrating their feathers on his penis head, post-orgasm-torturing him until he was screaming for mercy beneath the hand that gagged him.

At some point, the teachers must have started sending teasing spells of their own at his cock, because the sensations there intensified sharply, and he shuddered through three more orgasms, each stronger than the last. There was no way he could have been able to breathe under the relentless assault if some degree of magic wasn't involved. The display continued the whole of the lunch period, and Jet was certain several of the girls swapped out to go get their food while the show kept going. It was only with great reluctance that the teachers forced the little tease-tickle party to break up when the next class period started.

Jet barely had enough cognizant thought or breath to speak, but he managed to gasp out his gratitude for his release before they all left, repeatedly thanking the air. In response, a few girls leaned down and kissed him, a few whispering their own thanks or snarky comments in his ear. The teachers allowed Jet to keep lying on the table, letting him spend the next class period recovering. A tray of food had even been left for him so he wouldn't go hungry.

The rest of the day went much the same, though nothing as intense as the tickle or electro sessions. His whole world blurred into a series of assaults on his body that left him breathless with pleasure, writhing in pain, or spraying what little seed he had left at the most embarrassing moments. Here and there, little moments of tenderness kept him from completely losing it and curling into a terrified ball in the corner.

When school was finally over, Jet could barely walk straight, mentally fried and physically drained. Even the little bit of magic from the spells on his cock, perhaps because of his many climaxes, didn't seem able to keep him energized. As the students all left the building, Jet collapsed on the bench near the school's front entrance, trying to catch his breath.

Someone sat down next to him. "Please," he whimpered. "No more... please..."

An arm wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him close. "Guess I'll have to collect my favor another day, huh?" said Olga. Jet melted into her arms, the first real expression of affection he'd had all day, and closed his eyes. Olga pet his hair, and realized he'd fallen asleep. She sighed. "Okay, well, this is just awkward." She pulled out her phone and called her mom for a ride.

SEVEN

Jet awoke with a start, practically jumping out of bed. He looked around, a little wild-eyed, anticipating the next teasing and tickling assault on his body. He came to the realization, however, that he was in his own bedroom. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten here. He lay back in bed and sighed. He must have passed out, and someone had taken him home. He almost wondered how they'd carried him around without waking him, but he remembered that the magic could be used to float people. Jeez, had his Mom just floated him across town?

Jet got up and saw that it was almost one in the morning. The girls had school had totally wiped him out! He considered just going back to bed, but felt to refreshed to just go back to sleep, and opted to get up and do something. He'd get some homework done, then maybe take a nap before the school day started. But first, he'd get a snack.

He walked softly down the hall, his stubbornly hard cock pointing the way ahead. Even if he was quiet as a mouse, his erection would no doubt wake his mother if he moved around too much or got too hard, so he just prayed she was well asleep.

No such luck. As he moved past their door, he could hear a low conversation coming from his parent's room. Just low enough he couldn't hear it from his bedroom, but loud enough he could make out everything just outside the door. He was going to just ignore it, but right as he stepped in front of the door, he felt the Magic seize him! His body locked in place, frozen in mid-step. He almost uttered a small cry, but his jaw was sealed shut, and only a soft his of air escaped his nose. He could do nothing, save blink and breath and twitch his cock.

What the hell was this? he thought in a wild scramble. Then he tuned into what was being said on the other side of the door.

"I just think it's ridiculous!" he heard his father say.

"Your cock doesn't think it's ridiculous!" his mother said with a chuckle. "You can't fool me, Fred! You're jealous of him. You wish you could be a naked young man at school, all the girls playing with you all day."

"Ah!" Fred let out a gasp. At the same time, Jet winced a he felt his cock surge with tension. His "normal" erection stiffened to maximum hardness.

"No!" said Fred with a huff. "No I don't!"

"Liar," giggled Margot. Jet heard his father let out a shaky gasp as his mother did something to him. He was grateful he couldn't actually see what was going on.

"Y-you're making me this hard!" Fred whined.

"You were already quite hard, dear," said Margot. "I'm just making it a little more sensitive, that's all." There was a pause, and Fred let out another gasp, then a soft moan.

Jet swallowed hard. He did not want to hear this! Why was his mother making him listen? It had to be her, right? Even if it wasn't, there was no way she couldn't sense him outside their door. Jet set a psychic plea, using his thoughts to try and alert his mother, to beg her to undo this freeze spell.

In response, the pressure on his cock increased! His cock turned dark with blood, got hard as steel, and even began to quiver with excess tension.

"B-but it's too much!" breathed Fred. "The poor kid's gunna be traumatized! You can't just let all those girls use him and touch him like that!"

"Honey, you know as well as I do that you men don't have a choice about that anymore," she said. "We can use you, touch you, drive you crazy, all with just a thought. I'm just teaching our son how it's going to be once all the girls he knows get the magic. I'm teaching him how to survive in such a world. He's got to experience the hard truth of his position, and how to adapt to it."

"B-but..." his father whimpered.

"No buts," said Margot. "You men are helpless. Utterly powerless. Your silly little penises are ours to play with, whenever we want, however we want, and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Aaaah!" Jet would have joined his father in his high-pitched whine. Every statement by his mother made him impossibly harder still, so hard his penis was literally vibrating just to try and bleed off the excess tension. Jet felt lightheaded from the pressure, and felt an almost physically painful yearning to have his cock touched. Even for all he'd been messed with today, he wanted nothing more in the entire world than for a woman to grab his cock and stroke it. And he was pretty sure whatever he was feeling, his father was getting it even worse!

"Margot!" he heard his father whimper breathlessly. "Please! Honey! Please!" He was probably also frozen in place, otherwise, he'd be thrashing and rocking the bed.

"Yes, dear?"

"It's too much! Please!"

"Please what?"

"Rrrgh, make me cum!"

"I dunno about that. Do you acknowledge your place? Hm? Do you acknowledge women's superiority?"

"Rrrrrrrrgh!" His father was trying to resist, but Jet knew he was going to lose. As if to emphasize this point, the magical pressure on his cock surged to the point he thought he was going to pass out!

"Well?"

"Yes!" his father squeaked, not even trying to be quiet anymore.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, w-w-women are all p-powerful! W-women are in con-con-ah!-control!"

"You don't even have control over your own bodies or minds anymore, do you?"

"No!"

"We own you. It is our right to own and use you, just like you owned and used women in the past."

"Rrrrgh!"

"Well?"

"Yes! It's y-y-your r-right!"

"And why is it our right?"

"B-because you're G-Goddesses, a-ah!-and a mere m-man is j-just a mortal for a God-ah!-Goddess to play w-with!" He was gasping almost every syllable now, and Jet could barely pay attention, as badly as his cock was throbbing.

"That's right," said Margot, pleasantly as ever. As if she wasn't driving her husband insane with just her thoughts. And her son, to a lesser degree. "And for even questioning that Truth, I think you've lost your release privileges for another month."

"HNNNNNN!" Fred let out a pained groan, as he seemed unable to form coherent words anymore. For the next ten minutes, Jet was forced to listen to his father make the most pathetic-sounding whimpers and squeals and moans he'd ever heard from a man. He wasn't the most imposing figure out there as it was, but after a minute or two, Jet could have sworn his mother was playing with a virgin girl instead of a grown man.

Worse was hearing Margot start to huff and gasp herself. Jet couldn't tell if she was fucking him or masturbating, and he seriously didn't want to know. But he was forced to listen as his father mewed and wailed, while his mother gasped and finally shrieked in her own climax.

And then suddenly, the freeze spell wore off and Jet stumbled forward, almost falling onto the floor. He let out gasps of his own, and bent down and clutched his thighs as his quivering cock slowly eased down in tension.

Jesus, is that how they usually had sex? No wonder his father stayed out of the house! Jet quickly got to the kitchen, ate some left over spaghetti, and hurriedly got back to his room, praying his mother wouldn't trap him again. She didn't this time, thankfully, but the thought of her, of any woman, just so casually trapping and tormenting him with no effort, kept him rock hard all night.

EIGHT

Jet had a bit of a surprise the third day at school, though one he wasn't sure was good or bad. Word of Jet's little punishment had gotten around, and like any ground-breaking event, people wanted to follow suit. As Jet approached the school, he noticed three other guys were also now naked, blushing and even trembling a little, heads hung in shame, as they walked onto campus, their hard cocks wagging before them.

Girls giggled and whistled in utter delight. Jet was thankful that he finally wasn't the total center of everyone's attention, but at the same time, he felt a pang of dread seeing his fellow classmates also subject to the same punishment. Was this going to become the next big thing in enforcing male discipline?

He jumped as he felt a hand on his bare shoulder. He turned and saw Olga smirking at him. "Looks like you're a trend-setter," she said. She shook her head as she watched the other guys get grabbed and played with, made to pose for cameras.

"Thank my mom, not me," he said, leaning against the school's outer wall.

"Just give it another week, the novelty will have worn off," she said. "And then when no one cares, your mom probably won't make you do this again. It'll be too passé."

"I somehow doubt this kind of thing is ever going to get boring," said Jet. "What with the magic and all."

"You might be surprised," said Olga. She stepped in front of him and crossed her arms. "So, are you going to thank me, or what?"

Jet gave her a bit of a confused look. "Um... I'm sorry... I don't..."

Olga shook her head. "I had my mom give you a ride home," she said. "After you fell asleep on me."

"Oh! I wondered about that," he said. "I'm really sorry, I was so exhausted yesterday. I didn't even know it was you."

Olga sighed, shook her head, and smirked. "Yeah, you really got it rough yesterday. Speaking of which, how re you feeling?"

"Pretty refreshed, actually," he said.

Olga looked at his cock, and noticed how it throbbed. "You don't seem any more relaxed, even for as much spunk as they pulled out of you."

Jet blushed. "Yeah. Um... the magic, uh..."

Olga raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you Mom do more stuff to you?"

Jet's blush deepened. "It isn't like that!"

"Okay, jeez," said Olga with a chuckle. "I believe you! But I'm betting something magical perked you right back up!"

Jet nodded. He was about to say something, then jumped as Olga boldly grasped his penis. She rubbed it a bit and looked into his eyes as she smiled at him. "Poor thing. If the girls are too distracted by the other guys, I might need to give you a hand again."

Jet let out a breath, Olga's fingers feeling wonderful as before. "I still owe you, don't I?" he said.

"Twice over," she said.

"Wh-why?" said Jet. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I like you," she said. "You're cute. And your cock is nice. And I think most of the women in this town are lunatics. Someone's gotta look out for you."

Jet huffed. "You don't seem... too opposed... to taking advantage... of their ideas..."

Olga brought her other hand forward, giving him steady strokes. "Just trying to help how I can."