Nude Holly Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With barely more than the flared tip inside her, I groaned. "My god. So tight."

"More," she gasped, still clutching the bedclothes.

"Oh, Holly," I sighed as I pushed an inch more inside her. My head was swimming with how tight, hot, wet, and silky smooth she was around me. An inch more, and she whimpered. When I looked up at her pinched features, I asked, "Am I hurting you?"

She took several rapid breaths and moaned, "No." Then she lifted her head up from the pillow and her eyes widened when she saw that I was only about half inside her.

Caressing her legs with my hands, I said, "Just relax." I pulled back until the head nearly slipped free, and then pushed back to about the same depth.

Holly groaned as I stuffed her tight young pussy again. "So good. Don't s-stop."

With agonizing slowness, I pumped half my length in and out of her. Every thrust drew a groan, and every retreat a gasp — from both of us. After a dozen strokes, I felt her opening up to me, and pushed a little deeper.

"My god, Holly. You feel like heaven."

"Oh yes, Alan."

On the very next thrust, my self-control slipped just enough, and I buried my cock inside her to the hilt. She cried out, "Yes," to the roof above as my balls settled against her, and her intimate muscles miraculously clamped down on me even tighter.

I let out a growl and pulled back, marveling at the way her walls gripped me, and then thrust again. It took every ounce of my self-control to maintain a quicker, but measured pace. Her breasts began to quiver, and her sounds of pleasure jumped in pitch. I uncurled my right hand from around her knee and slipped it between her legs to her clit, going for the shaft as I had while lapping her earlier.

"Ah! Ah! Oh yes! So good," she cried out, prompting me to pick up the pace of my fingers.

Her breaths turned into a constant stream of whimpers as first her face, then her neck, and even her chest above her perfect breasts flushed red. Her fingers clawing at the sheets pulled them from where they were tucked beneath the mattress, bunching the cloth up in her fists. Then, out of the blue, she let out a yelp and her back arched up from the bed.

I froze in place with my balls pressed tight against her as her walls clamped down on me like a vice. She trembled, her head lashing on the pillow, and she cried out in release over and over again.

Seeing, hearing, and feeling my beautiful young assistant come for me was incredible. Knowing that I was the first man to ever take her to a peak made it doubly exciting. Finally, she spiralled down from the heights and let out a long moan as her legs dropped down to the bed beside me.

She gasped when I leaned forward and fell onto my hands, the stirring of my cock still deep inside her setting off an aftershock. I looked down at her and smiled as she caught her breath, then lowered my lips to hers.

After the brief kiss, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down atop her. "Oh thank you, Alan." She sniffled, and her next words were broken as tears flowed down her cheeks. "I never knew... Never knew anything c-could feel s-so wonderful."

"Someone should have shown you before me."

"I'm glad it was y-you. Kiss me again?"

She didn't have to ask twice.

When our lips parted this time, she sniffled once again, and a languid smile spread across her face for a moment. Then, her brow furrowed and she asked, "Did you..?"

I shook my head. "No. Doesn't matter."

"I want you to." She released me from her arms and gave a squeeze of her intimate muscles that made me groan. "I want you to feel as good as I do."

I was moving almost before I could think about it. I levered up on my arms even as she bent her knees once again. By the time I rose up onto my knees and curled my fingers around her thighs, she was already rubbing her clit.

She was relaxed enough this time that I was able to push into her depths on the first stroke. I pumped my hips slowly, once again reveling in her virgin tightness and the look of pleasure on her face.

"Faster," she said after only a few thrusts.

A quick shift of my stance let me fulfill that request, and I growled as the sensations from the increased speed shot through me.

"Uh huh," she whimpered, her breasts beginning to bounce and quiver. "More."

Soft claps sounded as my balls slapped against her. I growled, clenching my teeth against the rapidly rising itch spreading through my cock. I wanted it to last, but I was losing the battle fast. My need took over, adding even more strength and speed to my thrusts, rocking her young body.

"Yes. Yes. I want you... I want you to come," she cried out, her face once again flushing.

"My god, Holly. Can't hold back much longer."

The words came out in a high-pitched rush as her fingers flashed faster. "Oh yes. Oh yes. Please."

That was it for me. I gave full vent to my desire, driving my cock into her depths with everything I had. She cried out with every deep penetration, and I tried desperately to hold on long enough for her to come again.

No such luck.

"Going to come," I squeezed out through my tight throat and from between clenched teeth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squealed as I reached the point of no return.

I slammed my hips forward and let out some strange mingling between a groan and a roar as my seed surged up and erupted deep inside her. The first jet was so powerful it felt more like peeing than ejaculating, something I hadn't experienced in a long, long time. The second wasn't much weaker, and I grunted as it burst forth.

Then, she lurched beneath me and yelped. To my amazement, her velvety walls squeezed tight around me, and I knew she was coming. Twice more I spurted, flooding her tight pussy with cum as she climaxed around me, and then I started to dribble. I groaned as I rapidly grew sensitive in her tight embrace, but gave a few jerky strokes of my hips that caused her to whimper as her orgasm spiked.

Finally, I could take no more and had to pull free, sitting down hard on the bed. She sucked in a sharp breath, but it emerged as the most contented moan I'd ever heard in my life. Still twitching, I watched her reach down and swirl her fingers through our mingled cream, which was already flowing from her.

I honestly don't remember much after that, other than a few kisses and her fetching a washcloth for us to clean up with. Not long after that, I slipped into a post-come coma with my beautiful assistant's head resting on my chest.

****

I awakened to Holly nuzzled up against me, kissing my neck. Once she noticed that I'd roused, she said, "Good morning."

I wrapped my arm around her and looked up to see it wasn't even light out yet. "Little dark for morning."

"Close enough," she said, and giggled.

For a few minutes, I simply held her, reveling in the feeling of her lying next to me. Unfortunately, reality intruded. With no small amount of reluctance, I said, "Holly, we should talk..."

She cut me off, "Please don't. Let it wait until we have to leave. I'm happy — really happy — for the first time since Grandma passed away. Just be with me for at least this weekend. Please?"

I melted in her pleading gaze, and to tell the truth, it didn't take much to convince me. I nodded, and a smile lit up her face.

Something told me as I held and kissed her in the slowly growing light of that summer morning that our eventual talk wasn't going to be about putting this weekend behind us. Her hand wrapping around my morning erection beneath the covers a little while later said that we'd probably end up having that talk in my bed back at home.

We both had a lot of catching up to do.

****

Hope this one got you hot and bothered. Please vote, because that's how the winners of the contest are determined, but only vote once per story, and don't down-vote other people's stories. Keep it fair.

Comments and favorites listings are also a nice treat. They're both good for drawing new readers, and encouraging more stories. As free authors, the feedback is the only payment we get.