Nude Lake Dream

Story Info
Picture perfect.
2.2k words
4.3
16k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As with all of these fictional stories, a number of real elements exist)

After spending three days away at a customer, after getting home I saw a note from my wife where I keep my helmet, that she would be back later in the evening. In the summer, it is quite typical for her to go swimming in the evening, when the lake can be quite empty, especially after an early afternoon storm.

Like yesterday, which was stormy, but cleared up gorgeously she had said when we last chatted, adding she really enjoyed herself, hoping that we would do the same after I got home. Going into the home office where the PC and laptop are kept, I noticed her phone still plugged into the PC, with another note. Saying to check the ashtray, discovering that she had left something hand rolled in a dish we occasionally use as an ashtray. I don't smoke tobacco, and she rarely smokes anything else, saying she hates the smell of weed.

Now wondering what was going on, with a certain growing pleasant suspicion that it would be delightful, since she knows how smoking a joint goes straight to my cock. Her phone has never been password protected, and after moving the mouse to get rid of the screensaver, the file manager was open. Clicking on the first JPG, I was not surprised to see it was taken at the lake, from yesterday.

What did surprise me was that it was a picture of Karen, a friend of ours. A nude picture taken by my wife, a sight that began making my cock swell. There was a bit of video of Karen turning and going into the water. Then several nude pictures of my wife, obviously taken by Karen, the last couple showing my wife's expression as her friend's hand slid between her legs. By now, things were starting to click a bit, rubbing the full length of a downward pointing cock.

They clicked even more when seeing the next several pictures, selfies taken as they held on to each other, their breasts touching, followed by easily a half dozen pictures of them kissing ever more passionately. With the joint now having its obviously intended enticing effect, joining them at the lake was irresistible. Nude swimming means needing nothing more than a towel, though I did bring the phone along too.

The bicycle ride is only a couple of kilometers, and after arriving it took little time to find the two together on the beach laying on their stomachs. It was Karen that first noticed me approaching, turning on her side, displaying her naked breasts and bush. My cock grew again, outlined under confining jeans. My wife lifted her head, and seeing my obvious condition, grinned at me, her hand moving to Karen's hip.

Even to me, saying that I brought the phone as a way to indicate I knew something was going on seemed unnecessary. It was Karen that answered, saying that it would be nice if I could handle the camera work today. A request that almost made me cum, cock bulging. After the first couple were taken, my wife also turned, her hand starting to move down and between Karen's legs, right in front of me. She knows I love the sight of a woman's bush, making her hand playing with Karen's dark blonde pubic hair an incredible sight.

"We wondered when you would get here - did you enjoy our pics? Really nice, right? Would you like a beer?" she asked in a bit of rush, even as her hand kept moving. Karen's eyes had fluttered closed, and hearing her low moans grow louder the closer I got was delightful. My wife taking the lead with me was a bit of a surprise, though seeing that several beer bottles were empty provided something of an explanation. If my favorite accessory to sex was weed, my wife's is definitely alcohol. A reason she actually avoids getting too drunk at times, not wanting to be too horny to stay under control. And a reason, like today, to drink more than normal, laying nude next to a close friend in public.

My wife has always been curious about women, and interested in Karen more than most. She is slender, smaller breasted and taller than my wife, generally wore her blonde hair loose, and dressed in a style my wife found attractively femme. Several months ago around Christmas, having dinner at a local restaurant with the choir they both sang in, after a good amount of drinking, things had gotten interesting between them. Though that time, it was Karen initiating things, both talking about what it would be like to kiss a woman and ever more obvious contact as her conversation grew more explicit about what women could enjoy with each other. Mainly on Karen's part at first, but my wife soon grew increasingly aroused by the attention, along with the wine she was drinking.

Attention which was not subtle, causing my wife to let out a few surprised gasps before moving away after Karen openly kissed her neck, one arm under the table. My wife has always been extremely reluctant to ever do anything sexual in public, in the sense of other people being around or seeing her get horny. Public in the sense of a public space and getting off is fortunately a different matter. She has cum on several occasions at a local mixed sauna in a small warm pool with water jets that she cannot resist spreading her legs in front of, giving in to the pulsing pleasure centered on her uncovered pussy.

Watching her cum always makes me hard, a bit embarrassing in any public space. Women can easily pretend they are not aroused compared to an erect man. Further, a man obviously should definitely not cum in a public pool. Nonetheless, both men and women enjoy the effect of a water jet between their legs, though typically, my wife finds it unacceptable when other people are around, especially when it is a man enjoying the sensations.

Today represented a definite expansion in her attitude. We have had sex here, but never with anyone else around, following the same privacy rules as at a sauna. Which do contain some leeway for discrete exhibitionistic and voyeuristic delights. My wife knows how to make me get horny at a sauna or nude lake as we both look at a person or couple, taking advantage of my weakness after looking at her naked, having me shift attention to look at another woman, asking what I like about someone else as she slides against me.

Looking at two naked women outside was incredible, especially seeing how obviously Karen was looking at my swelled length. She sighed several times as my wife pressed her body against Karen's, who suggested going into the water, with me using the phone to record them. My wife agreed easily, moving her hand away from Karen's pussy, whispering in her ear before they stood up as I sat down. Karen's labia were swelled, considerably larger than my wife's, making Karen look even more available and slutty with hanging lips so exposed to view after just a bit of attention.

My wife's nipples get erect quickly for many reasons, but she is not very interested nor excited by having her nipples played with. Karen was different, her expression getting dreamily turned on as my wife played with her smallish breasts, concentrating on the pointy hard nipples as they stood together at the water's edge, a gorgeous sight of tit squeezing and kissing. My free hand was rubbing a still covered cock, unable to stop myself, seeing my obviously horny wife play with another woman's naked body.

Karen was not tanned the same way, breasts still quite white this late in the summer, providing a pretty contrast to her erect nipples. Karen's hands turned my wife's face upwards, bending a bit to kiss her. They continued to kiss as my wife's hand went between Karen's legs again. Likely they had intended to go further out into the water to be more discrete, but shared horniness had stopped them at the edge. They had grown utterly unconcerned about being in a public space, though I was still sure no one was around. I had never considered what sex outdoors would be like with a look out - something new to enjoy, just like recording what was happening.

I am familiar with my wife's expression when a finger begins to play with her aroused clit, along with the sounds that escape her lips as her mind sinks between her legs, lost in animal pleasure. It was incredibly erotic seeing the same thing happen with Karen, knowing it was my wife doing the touching, playing with another woman's pussy in front of me. Karen was in heaven as her hands roamed lightly over my wife's fully tanned ass.

Something that reliably excites my wife, though another of the pleasures she denies enjoying most of the time. A pleasure she is unable to resist in certain situations, like today, already horny yet seeming to be in control. She has said that she always imagines dominating a woman a bit, being the one in charge. That was the case till now, Karen being the one unable to resist surrendering to all the attention. But the way that Karen kept touching my wife's ass, especially when her fingers started exploring ever deeper in her inviting crack, changed the dynamic, as both sank deeper into mutual lust.

My wife tried one of my main tricks, focusing on her partner before losing all ability to keep the other person unable to concentrate. A trick that seemed to work to an extent, even as I could see Karen had started touching that tempting soft asshole just before drowning in the waves of orgasm my wife's fingering caused. My cock was almost painfully hard against the restricting cloth of my jeans, barely able to keep from cumming while watching Karen slump against my wife, hips moving. Slowly recovering their poise, they kissed lazily before Karen walked back to me.

"You should go out in the water and let me have the phone" she suggested, before adding that I should take off my pants. Knowing she was watching was an unbelievable thrill, exposing my hard cock while looking directly at her naked body. "Nice," she said, "but I am sure your wife wants you to fuck her now. Bet she would love to have her ass played with some more too. She really seemed to enjoy it just now."

She took the phone, and I turned and walked to my obviously horny wife, staring at my cock with a hand between her legs. Before I could even kiss her, she went straight down on me, though I had planned to go further out before anyone might notice a big jutting cock. Apart from Karen, a thought that added an intense awareness of getting head in front of another woman for the first time. The cock sucking was exquisite, but the thought of fucking her tight pussy grew ever more tempting before I lifted her head to kiss her soft lips, tempting her out further into the cool water.

With the water around our chests, her hand reached down to start sliding my cock head against her warm welcoming labia, hearing her moan "fuck me" as I began to pushing deeper into her waiting wetness. "Look at .. Karen .. fuck me .. deep cock" she said, turning my head a bit to make sure I could see her friend. Who was sitting like I had been, with her gorgeous pussy fully exposed as she played with herself, lips swelled and dark around the open pink entrance. This was the sort of situation we had never indulged in, fully aware we were fucking in front of another person, going far beyond any polite boundaries.

"Look at her" she repeated in a panting voice, pussy tightening wonderfully as she spoke. "So hot .. she wants .. to cum .. watching us fuck." Openly talking dirty like that is yet another thing my wife generally does not do, but with her cunt squeezing my cock, it was perfect. Basically, we were making porn outdoors, having sex in public.

"She looks so slutty .. looking .. fuck .. recording .. hot cunt" I managed to gasp after pulling her against me, balls rubbing against her slit. Fucking in water is a special delight, especially combined with looking at another naked woman. Our bodies were weightless, drifting together, my cock pulsing as it stretched her soft enveloping cunt, hands on her ass to pull deeper into her waiting warm fuck hole, so different from the cool water. I said Karen knew her weakness while starting to touch and tease her soft pulsing asshole. She moaned in reply that Karen knew many of her dirty secret desires, including now knowing like me that she couldn't resist getting dirty when turned on.

"Like you" she said, "keep looking .. Karen wants dirty porn .. playing with her cunt .. fucking hot slit .. hard cock." As she talked, her finger started doing the same to my asshole as orgasm built between us, seeing Karen's finger play with her clit just a few steps away.

Orgasm swelled and rolled through us, lost in pure satisfaction. Only slowly did we leave the water, cock still half hard as my wife and I each used a towel. At which point we stretched out, lying down in the sun, content to let the sun shine on our naked skin, as if that is what had been happening the entire time.