NUDE Lesbian Wrestling: Coed Tricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shay was clearly pissed and ordered, "Jamie back up. Let this slut lick your asshole."

"Hmmmm," Jamie purred, backing up until her ass was in my face.

"Lick her rosebud," Shay ordered, grabbing my head and shoving my face between Jamie's ass cheeks.

Realizing my defiant behaviour had backfired, I reluctantly licked between Jamie's ass cheeks, tasting her salty sweat.

"Who is the slut now?" Shay asked, as she filled my cunt with her cock.

I moaned, no witty comeback popping into my head, as her body slammed into mine making my face go deeper between Jamie's ass cheeks.

"Lick my rosebud, slut," Jamie demanded, reaching behind grapping my hair and holding my face between her cheeks.

I tried to obey, but it was difficult as Shay slammed into me with her plastic cock. I licked the best I could as shame built inside me because my naturally obedient nature and because of the dark secret reality that I was enjoying being used by these two girls.

After a couple minutes of ass licking and hard deep fucking, my long held in orgasm was on the rise, this time the tidal wave uncontrollable. My moans increased and I begged, "Fuck me harder."

"Fuck what harder?" Shay asked.

"My cunt, fuck my cunt harder," I whimpered, even as I continued to lick Jamie's ass.

"I thought you weren't a slut?" Shay asked, as she stopped fucking me, the plastic toy still deep in my pussy.

"I'm not," I whimpered, although I was trying to fuck myself on the cock.

"Tell me what you are," Shay demanded, adding, "if you want me to get you off."

I cursed under my breath, before answering, "A slut."

"You can do better than that," Shay smirked.

"Fine, I'm a slutty lesbian who wants you to fuck her wet cunt," I said, trying to sound dirty, before adding, "now please pound your slut with your big cock."

Instead she pulled out and I whimpered, "Noooooo."

Shay instead rubbed my pussy frantically and then slid a finger in my ass. "Ever had your ass fucked, brainiac?"

I flash backed to Matthew who had convinced me when drunk it was a good idea. Wanting to please him, I allowed him to sodomize me, and much to my surprise after the blunt pain simmered, I enjoyed the utter submission of being ass fucked.

When I didn't answer, Shay laughed, "You have, haven't you? There is a lot more than meets the eye with you."

Jamie moved away and I watched as Jenny sucked her own pussy juice off the strap-on cock, a sight that only enhanced my own desire to come.

"Fuuuuck," I screamed, as Shay slammed the plastic cock in my ass.

"Beg me to fuck your ass, Emma," Shay ordered, once her thin, long plastic cock penetrated me.

I didn't want to give in to her again, but my desperate desire to come overwhelmed any defiant scathing comebacks, I instead begged like a cheap slut, "Please Shay, fuck my ass."

"In front of all these people?" Shay asked.

"Yes, dammit, just make your slut come," I snapped, not even hearing the words I was saying.

"Ass fuck yourself like the slut you are," Shay demanded.

I didn't hesitate, as I began bouncing back on the plastic cock, fucking my ass in front of a room of women, my only reprieve being they were assumedly all lesbians and many had been in my exact position, or Shay's position.

"You like my cock in your ass, slut?" Shay asked, clearly amused.

"Yeeeees," I moaned, at the pleasure of submission overwhelming every pore of my being.

After a couple of minutes of riding a cock in my ass, I saw a pair of heels in front of me. I looked up and saw another plastic cock in my face. Continuing my gaze up, I was soon looking into the eyes of Professor Bells. "Time to begin your training, my pet. Shay come lie down."

I watched as Shay laid on the ground beside me, her plastic cock standing at attention.

"Straddle her cock, Emma," Professor Bells ordered.

So close to coming, yet again, I moved, the cock no longer in my ass leaving me feeling surprisingly barren and empty, and crawled on top of Shay. I looked at Professor Bells and asked, "In my cunt or ass?"

"Such an obedient little pet," Professor purred. "Your cunt my dear."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, before I even realized what I had said.

"Mistress, I like that," Professor Bells said. "You will refer to me as Mistress Caroline for now, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Caroline," I agreed, accepting my new submissive expectations, as I straddled Shay's plastic cock and lowered my fevered cunt onto it. Suddenly, having a Mistress just seemed like a natural next step, my natural hunger to please taking over any sense of logic.

"Ever been DP'd my pet?" My new Mistress asked.

"No, Mistress Caroline," I answered, the thought having never occurred to me before this very moment.

"Are you ready for your first, my pet?" Mistress Caroline asked.

Again my only focus now was submission and I answered, "Yes, Mistress Caroline, my body is yours."

"Good girl," Mistress Caroline purred, putting her fingers in my hair as she slid her plastic cock in my mouth. I heard a snapping of fingers and soon felt what was obviously Jamie's plastic cock from behind and slowly my first double penetration occurred.

I whimpered onto Mistress Caroline's plastic cock as the double sensation brought a new sensation that I had never even imagined before. All my dignity long gone, I babbled like the slut I accused Shay of being, "Oh holy mother fucking God, shiiiit."

Shay laughed, "How profound, brainiac."

"I've become you," I snapped back, still fighting any reality that had me giving into Shay.

"Bounce back on both cocks, my pet," Mistress Caroline instructed, her tone soft but authoritative.

Although awkward at first, I slowly began riding both cocks inside me, as well as bobbing back and forth on the cock in my mouth. After a couple of minutes, I began to get into a steady rhythm as I rode on both cocks. Again, my long denied orgasm began boiling and unlike the stops and starts of the past hour, my first of multiple orgasms shuttered through me like a lightning bolt. My whole body coursed with pleasure unlike any I had ever experienced at any other time.

The cock in my mouth slipped out as I screamed, "Oooooooooh fucking God."

I fell forward unable to hold myself up as the sexual spasms continued to pulse through me.

As I quit fucking myself, both Jamie and Shay took over as Shay began bucking her cock up in me, while Jamie moved her right leg over top of me and been plunging deep into my ass. The double fucking, allowed my orgasm to continue through me even as a second orgasm began to build.

"Oh yes, oh, oh, God, fuck meeeee, shiiiiit, yes, oh," I mumbled and a lot of other incoherent babble as my two wrestling adversaries fucked me hard and deep.

Suddenly Jenny was in front of me and I watched her facial expressions change as Mistress Caroline began fucking her from behind , Jenny leaned in and kissed me. I tried kissing her back, but it began getting dangerous as we both got fucked from behind.

Meanwhile, my second orgasm was continuing to build. I wanted it deeper, I wanted it harder, I wanted to be fucked into complete sexual submission. I demanded, "Harder sluts, fuck me harder."

The girls obliged as they began to simultaneously thrust into me, reaching new depths inside me and in only a few well-timed strokes I screamed, "Yeeeees, I'm cooooooomimg."

They continued their piston like thrusts in and out of me throughout my second straight orgasm, before Jamie finally pulled out. My knees sore, I rolled onto my back, Jamie's cock slipping out of my cunt, just in time to see Jamie straddle my face with the cock that had just been in my ass.

"Open up, cocksucker," Jamie demanded.

As I obeyed, she began fucking my face in a way it was never meant to be fucked. As I gagged, she pulled my head up and continued to roughly fuck my face.

Tears rolled down my face as I tried not to gag. Thankfully, she pulled out, quickly got out of her strap-on harness, and lowered her cunt onto my face. Her scent enveloped me completely, a scent that was strong and yet appealing. No instructions were necessary as I extended my tongue and began licking.

After a few licks, I felt my numb legs pulled apart and fingers soon were exploring my still very wet cunt. Two fingers, then three and soon I felt a whole fist slide between my cunt lips and into my fiery volcano.

I screamed into Jamie's cunt, as I felt Shay, I assumed it was Shay, open her clenched hand once inside me creating a new sensation of pleasure as my cunt felt fuller than it ever had before.

I lifted my head up and began tugging on Jamie's clit with my lips. My new focus to get her to come from my lips around her clit sucking hard.

I heard vague moans from her, moans that were echoed by me as my cunt began to be fist-fucked hard causing both painful and pleasurable sensations that contradicted each other into yet another new erotic feeling of utter submission.

I don't know how long I licked, or how long I was fist-fucked, time stood still as I became just a sexual vessel of pleasure: both giving and receiving. I couldn't believe just twelve hours ago I had been just a regular, sex-deprived co-ed focusing on getting straight A's and now I was a submissive, sex-depraved, lesbian focused on eating and pleasing pussy. The concept was surreal and unbelievable, except it was real and sensational.

My third orgasm crashed into me seconds before I made Jamie come. My face was covered with pussy juice as if I was lying under a dam that had finally burst. I hungrily licked up her cum instantly realizing I had a new addiction. I couldn't get enough of her cum and continued licking and licking until her cunt moved away.

Shay pulled her fist out of me and my own cum gushed. Lifting my head weakly up to see what else was happening, I saw Jenny crawl between my legs and clean me up as the crowd erupted in applause.

Suddenly, I was pulled up off the floor onto my hands and knees, Shay ordering me, "Follow me on all fours."

I obeyed, refusing to look at the many women I passed as we returned to the dressing rooms.

Once in the room, to my surprise, there were two massage tables. I was instructed to get on one and was greatly surprised when a pretty woman in her forties came in and silently began massaging me.

Jenny too had a masseuse and explained, "Just relax, Tamara here will make you feel brand new."

"Ok," I weakly agreed, my body and mind fading into slumber.

When I woke up, I was still on the massage table, but Jenny was dressed in an adorable school girl outfit, although her beige thigh highs tops were completely visible.

"Good, I was about to wake you up," Jenny said, all smiles.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, feeling like I had slept for hours.

"About an hour and a half," Jenny answered, "but it is time for the charity auction as soon as the last match is over."

"The what?" I asked.

"The charity auction. Each one of us is auctioned off with all money going to charity," Jenny explained as if the answer was obvious.

"Oh," I said, unable to believe my night wasn't over.

"Trust me, it is a lot of fun," Jenny said.

"What does the winner of the auction get?" I asked, even though I had already guessed.

"Well you are her submissive for the night," Jenny answered, just as I expected.

Professor Caroline entered and said, "You're not dressed yet?"

I sat up and said, "Sorry, I fell asleep it seems."

She laughed, "Those masseuses do have the magic touch."

Jenny handed me an identical school girl costume as hers. I asked the Professor, "Do I really have to wear this?"

"You do, my pet," she smiled, her use of the word 'pet' somehow instantly triggering wetness down below.

My resistance to my crazy night was long gone, I took the outfit and began to get dressed, not remotely surprised to see I had no underwear to go with it. Just a plaid skirt, a white blouse, and beige thigh high stockings.

Once dressed, Mistress said, "You look good enough to eat, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, somehow flattered by her compliment.

"Follow me girls" she ordered.

Jenny and I followed, returning to the ring where a redhead and the referee were double teaming a skinny tattooed blonde. I watched in voyeuristic awe, my pussy again getting undeniably wet. My mind flashed images of me with a cock in my pussy and mouth.

'What had become of me?' I thought to myself.

A few minutes later, the sexual submission in the ring was done and the referee now naked except for her strap-on cock, called Shay up on stage.

Shay walked past me, "I bet I get double what you do."

"I'll take that bet," I quipped before I even had time to think.

Shay smugly asked, "What is the wager?"

Mistress Bells said, "The loser is the complete submissive servant for an entire weekend to the other."

"I'm in," I responded instantly.

"It will be good to have you for a full weekend," Shay smirked. "I'm in too."

Once she walked away, Jenny said, "Holy shit, that was intense."

"What did I just do?" I said out loud.

"Got yourself a slave for an entire weekend," Mistress Bells said giving me a playful wink.

I watched as Shay was introduced and the bidding started. In seconds, the price was over a thousand dollars and my hopes crashed quickly. The price continued to rise before a woman in her sixties, dressed to the nines, won Shay for 1700 dollars.

Jenny kissed my cheek and said, "Be adorable, you can go for two."

"What is the most you went for?" I asked.

"3300 my first time," Jenny answered.

"I imagine you were worth it," I flirted.

"I like to think so," Jenny smiled back as I was called onto the mat.

When I reached the referee she asked me, "So how was your first fight?"

"Orgasmic," I quipped, which got a chuckle from the audience.

"Anything you would like to say before bidding begins?" she asked.

"Just this," I said, falling to my knees and taking her strap-on cock in my mouth.

"Oh my," she laughed, "That's a new one."

I only bobbed up and down a few times, before taking it out of my mouth and staying on my knees as I turned to the audience, showing my submissive nature.

"Well, we will start the bidding at...." the referee began but was interrupted.

"10,000 dollars," a young girl, looking no older than eighteen, called out.

"Oh my," the referee said yet again as my mouth dropped open.

My head spun as I vaguely heard the referee say, "Going once, going twice, sold."

The referee helped me stand up and the young girl took my hand and led me through the crowd, up the stairs I hadn't noticed when I was wrestling and to a private room.

The door opened, the young girl said, "Mom, your pet is here."

"Come in darling," a familiar voice said.

The young girl ordered, "On your knees."

I obeyed.

"Emma, you were very impressive down there tonight, very, very impressive," the woman said, although I couldn't see her yet.

"Thank you, ma'am," I answered.

"Crawl to me," the sultry voice ordered.

I obeyed and as I crawled to her, rounding a couch I first saw a pair of black heels, followed by black nylons, and as I continued looking up my bizarre night got twilight zone strange as I recognized instantly who I was about to serve.

She looked down at me as she said, a glass of wine in her hand, "Nice to meet you Emma."

"Y-y-you too, Governor Greene," I stammered in complete shock, my night of lesbian submission apparently just getting started.

THE END