Nude Marriage

Story Info
Wedding night religious ritual becomes perverted yet sacred.
1.3k words
3.53
85.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva and I were married just after her 20th birthday. I had turned 35 ...we were both virgins. Having grown up in this desolate area and poor we never dared venture out. Being of a religious family we were both sworn to obey what our parents decreed.

We lived in a small but devote village known for our wonderful farms and lavish weddings celebrations that would go on for days. All our weddings lasted three days. The first day was for the service to our lord. The Second celebrated the consummation and the third was the family picnic. For years after the day 1st service both families would spend the night on the eve of the consummation. For years I always wondered why families would spend the first married night with the newlyweds but I was always told it was for luck.

After the wedding service where we prayed all day and then said our vows we were told it was time for the consummation. We were both whisked to my parents farm house which only Eva, her parents, her grandparents as well as my parents, grandparents and myself spent the night. All of us entered the beautifully decorated house and, promptly, we were locked in. Odd, I thought.

The mothers took the groom and the fathers took the bride and we entered separate rooms where we prayed on our knees for what seemed like an hour. But what happened next I'll never forget.

My mother asked me to undress. As my grandmother, Eva's grandmother and mother and mine watched I disrobed. I got down to my underwear and felt shy. Mother reached over and tenderly felt my penis making it instantly hard. My grandmother, an old wise woman, said it was a holy and righteous thing to get erect for his family. So when I pulled my underwear down they all looked at my, embarrassingly, engorged penis and cried "hallelujah"! I was numb with embarrassment. There I stood nude with my penis hard as stone and starting to leak fluid, that I knew to be sacred semen of the lord. My mother then said:

"My son, you are ready and it is a tradition that you know that the women of both families for they must approve of your male virility before we allow you to procreate."

She then took out a tape measure and placed along the shaft of my penis from the base to the head.

"Eight holy inches"

Then she measured the circumference "another eight holy inches ...Oh son I'm so proud. God has graced you with a significant penis!" The sight of my grandmother staring at my erection was so disturbing it was making my testicles tighten wanting to explode.

I was then led to the adjoining room were Eva stood nude herself. The fathers all were staring at her with noticeable erections protruding from under their trousers. She was also red with embarrassment. In the center of the room was a decorated bed. Where we were both told to lie next to each other. I assumed we would finally consummate, in front of our families which would be embarrassing enough but we were told to wait.

"Now as is tradition we will begin the night of consummation." My father began. "What happens is an age old sacrifice meant to purge ourselves of all our sinning ways ...judge us not for you too will do the same someday."

With that they all began to disrobe and soon my family were completely nude. My mother then took Eva by the back of her head and gently kissed her. My mother let down her surprisingly long hair over her now nude plump but well endowed body. Her hands caressed Eva's nude tight breasts and then allowed her tongue into my wife's mouth. I then felt hands of my grandmother and grandfather caressing my chest and stomach. My grandmother told me how proud she was of my size and said I must have gotten it from my grandad. He guided my had to his long large erect cock and I felt the man that sired my father leaking into my fingers. I turned to face him and he kissed me deeply his tongue swam around my mouth and i felt the wetness of around my penis. I turned around to see my grandmother gently sliding her mouth along my erect penis. Before I came, I felt my body being tuned over. My father hitched onto my all fours and grabbed the back of my neck. I felt his hand, now wet with his saliva, lubricate my anus. I looked up and my grandfather opened my moth and slid his penis in over my tongue filling my throat, as my anus widened and I felt a long beefy insertion of my fathers rigged cock.

I was full of the meat of my fathers. They thrust, slowly at first, and I heard my singing. "Glory be, glory be to our lord who sows the soil in me." Soon they went faster my penis was engorged and my body felt full and strained. Suddenly my cock was wet again by a mouth and now I too was in harmony of the thrusting and the sex. My eyes watered and moth drooled all over my daddies big dick. Just when thought I was pounding too hard my grandfather moaned and I felt my ass being filled with the sacred semen of our lord. I was marvelous. And then my father, said "ooooooo son be full of mine love!" and he too filled my watery mouth with his juices. My penis tightened and I too was going to orgasm when they both pulled out and the dive sucking stopped.

I looked over exasperatedly to mine wife and saw her body glistening as her father and grandfather pulled out of her red puffy holes. Her mother said, be assured her divine cunt is untouched. They all picked her up and moved on top of me. Bringing her down onto my erect penis. I felt her cunt open for the first time and she cried out. Hallelujah! Everyone said again and they all rhythmically started easing her up and down. While singing again: "Glory be, glory be to our lord who sows the soil in me."

We all moved our bodies in unison to Eva pouncing up and down her cries sympathetic at first now made everyone smile. The lord was inside her and the pain must be endured. We all pumped her hard. My mother, her mother and our grand parents hands stroking her firm breasts. My father stood over me and stuck his penis in her screaming mouth. I wanted to protest but her father came up over my head and sat his naked ass on my face letting his shaved balls enter my mouth I cried by was muffled and we all rhythmically now pounding ourselves.

I felt my penis surge and spurt pump after pump after pump of my lordly spew inside my wife I moaned and heard then all cheer. Just them my entire family dismounted. Eva sat on me still with my cum leaking out of her cunt. Semen also dripped out of her mouth onto my chest.

My father then said, "Perversion ruins marriage. It tempts men and makes women victims of want. So the lord allows up on our families marriage night to imbibe in the most taboo and incestuous thoughts we have. You will do this someday too and the tantalizing fantasies and promise of someday filling your own with seed will keep you from deviating. This is the word of lord. Hallelujah."

"Hallelujah!!" They all cried. Eva looked deep into my eyes, our holes swollen and fatigued, and from her cum stained lips said: ...Hallelujah.