Nude Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year he'd splurged and gone for the villa rather than a caravan on the beach; they could afford it, and this place would be so much more private.

They needed privacy.

When Eammon's feet crunched over the gravel, with the high gate gliding shut behind him, a woman appeared at the front door.

"Hello, Dad," Melissa said, smiling. "Good flight?"

"The best Ryanair could offer. Do you know how much they want for a beer on those flights? What a rip-off!"

Melissa chortled, stepping back to allow her father to enter the cool interior.

"This place is lovely, Dad." The girl's tone lowered to conspiratorial a level. "Completely private. Just like they said in their ad. Nobody overlooks us at all."

"Which is handy," Eammon replied, nodding at his daughter's nakedness. "Where's my bedroom?"

Melissa laughed at the nod.

"I've got that room." Melissa pointed to a door after Eammon had followed his daughter's rump up a curving staircase. "Mum's is this one." She pointed to another door further along the wide, tile-floored corridor. "And you're in here."

Eammon walked into a large room made bright and airy by virtue of walls painted a startling white and open double doors leading out to a wide balcony. Gauzy curtains billowed when a breeze wafted in through the open doors. Eammon sighed, the stresses of work and an early flight melting away.

He placed his bags onto the floor, again tiled like the rest of the villa.

"Each bedroom has a big bed, Dad," Melissa said, pointedly. She took a step towards her father, hands going to the buttons on his travel-creased shirt. "Good idea for sleeping arrangements, eh?" The shirt slid over Eammon's shoulders. "We can just laze around by the pool and read; we can sunbathe; we can drink red wine and get nicely squiffy." Eammon's belt buckle chinked; Melissa unzipped him. "You can sleep with me if you want, you can sleep with Mum if you want..."

Eammon found himself feeling slightly ridiculous, standing there with his jeans and underwear pooled around his shins; a feeling that was short-lived when Melissa pressed her body to his.

"...And Mum and I can sleep together if the mood takes us." The girl's fist cranked her father's erection. "Perfect, eh? No jealousies because you're sharing with Mum all the time." Melissa giggled, adding, "And the place is so secluded, Dad, that we can fuck outdoors, too. I think I'd like that."

Melissa stood on tip-toe and kissed her father's mouth. She heard his moan and worked her hand faster to coax more sighs and gasps from the man.

"Couldn't you at least let your father unpack and shower before you jumped on him, Mel?" Julia, naked and tanned, walked into the room. "You're such a cock-hungry little madam." She reached the couple and kissed Eammon on the lips. "Hello, darling, I'm so glad you're here at last. We've missed you."

Julia glanced at her husband's stiffness in Melissa's fist. She faced her daughter, smiling as she said, "How about we leave your father alone so he can at least shower? A few more minutes won't hurt."

Melissa nodded. "Okay," she replied with a nod and released the angry length of male gristle.

"We'll be down by the pool, Eammon," said Julia as she squeezed Eammon's hard-on. "Both of us, both of your girls." Man and wife kissed with passion, desire flaring between Julia's legs while Melissa looked on.

The kiss broke, leaving Eammon yearning for more.

"Both of you," the man whispered. "Both of my beautiful girls."

Julia stepped to her daughter's side and encircled the girl's waist with one arm.

"You better hurry, Eammon," the mature woman murmured with a smirk. Her head swivelled towards Melissa, and the girl, knowing exactly what to do, opened her mouth for her mother's tongue.

"You teasing pair of bitches," Eammon rumbled, almost tripping over the clothing bunched around his calves when he lurched towards the pair.

Julia laughed and Melissa grinned at the comedy value Eammon provided.

"You love it when we tease," Julia responded. "If you don't get in that shower," she added, "you'll be too late. We'll be enjoying each other too much to bother with you."

"See you by the pool, Daddy," Melissa taunted before both women walked out of the room.

Eammon stood there for several seconds, the after image of his wife and daughter, their hip-swaying gait and tanned buttocks imprinted on his brain.

"Fucking hell," he sighed on a long exhale. And then, galvanised by the promise of the delight of both women together, eager to join them, he kicked off his shoes and scrambled out of his remaining clothes.

There was no need for clothes -- that was part of the arrangement, the family would go nude while inside the compound.

Eammon showered; a mere spray, soap and rinse before he raced downstairs in search of the pool.

When he arrived, panting slightly from exertion and keen anticipation, his cock fully tumescent, Eammon found his wife laid on a sunbed, her legs wide while Melissa lapped and slurped at her mother's opening.

Julia's face, shaded by the broad-brimmed incongruity of a large yet elegant straw hat, turned towards Eammon when he appeared.

"Oh goody," the woman said, her voice thick with lust. "A big cock. Look, Melissa," she added. "Daddy's here ... And he's brought a gift."

"Oh Jesus," Eammon breathed. He boggled at the two women, his girls, momentarily stunned.

His wife was so ripe and delicious, her face slack with pleasure while his daughter -- lithe and firm -- threw a quick grin at him and then lapped at Julia's sex again.

Eammon, unable to resist, stroked his erection.

Julia beckoned with a lazy wave of one arm, a languid gesture that suggested they had all the time in the world.

"Don't wank it, darling," the woman crooned. "Come here. Let me suck you while our darling daughter licks my pussy." Julia's back arched and she sighed. "Oh, Mel, darling ... That's nice. You're making your Mummy feel very good. Keep licking, me, sweetheart. That's it, suck my clitty..."

"Suck it, Mum," Melissa said during a brief pause in her oral attentions upon her own mother. "Suck Daddy's big one. But leave some for me." She stared at her father's cock distorting her mother's face, the girth stretching Julia's lips. "Oh fuck," the girl moaned, "I'm so glad Daddy's finally here."

Silence except for moans and gasps and the liquid slurp and juicy smacking of Julia's lips and tongue sucking and slobbering over her husband's dick.

"I don't think I can keep this up for long," Eammon rasped through gritted teeth a few minutes later. "It's been two weeks and I can't help it."

"Let me have a go before he spunks all over the place, Mum," squealed Melissa. "Don't be such a greedy cow."

Julia's head jerked back and her husband's cock sproinged from her mouth. She wiped the back of a hand across her smeared lips and said, "I want first fuck when he recovers. Is that a deal, Mel?"

The girl looked doubtful for a moment before responding: "I get to sleep with him tonight. That way I can have it first thing in the morning." Melissa moved to a neighbouring lounger and settled into it. She opened her legs and pointed to her sex. "Lick me, Mum. Get me there while I suck Dad off. Then we've got a deal. You fuck him first."

Eammon found himself fucking his daughter's face while the girl herself grunted and gasped around his girth.

Julia pulled the sunhat from her head by the brim and sent it spinning, a straw Frisbee across the tiles before, proficient after a year's practice, licked and fingered her daughter closer and closer to orgasm. Silence again save, as earlier, the moans and grunts and occasional swear word as the family enjoyed each other.

"I'm going to come," Melissa whined, her nose wrinkling as she winced with pleasure. She cranked at her father's cock, her fist moving quickly, the pre-cum that had leaked from the man squelching under her fingers. "Finger it, Mum. Right there. Yes, you know just where to get me."

"Oh, shit," Eammon blurted. "I--"

The hot stuff flicked out of him and spattered indiscriminately, gouts of jizm spurting from the single eye in his cock-head that rained down on Melissa, the sunbed and the tiles.

Julia reached for her husband's cock with one hand while she finger-fucked her daughter to a noisy climax. Melissa was too far gone with pleasure, writhing and squirming, gasping her delight, to continue masturbating her father through his orgasm, so Eammon's wife took him between her lips, sucking that domed head as it spurted twice more, the jizm gushing into her mouth.

Julia then moved to her daughter and kissed the girl, forcing cum into Melissa's mouth. The women kissed, Eammon gasping and staring at them while their tongues swirled and they shared his ejaculate.

"Get on your hands and knees, Julia," Eammon growled. "I'm going to stay hard after seeing you two doing that. That's so fucking filthy."

"Fuck me, darling," Julia breathed as she settled into position. The woman's hips rocked side-to-side in invitation. "I'm so wet, Eammon. Just put that thing inside me and really do it."

Eammon moved behind his wife and grabbed her hips. He held his cock in one hand and thrust at her.

Melissa went to her mother's head and kissed the woman again.

"Mum," the girl muttered, eyes bright as she stared into the woman's face. "What a holiday. The three of us ... Oh, Mum, we can be naked and free. We can all love each other." Melissa paused, suddenly overcome with emotion, her chest filled with love for her parents.

How different it was to a year ago. She had changed so much, just like her mum and dad; they were altered too. Eammon was no longer an anal retentive control freak and Julia had blossomed once she embraced the new relationship between Eammon, their daughter, and herself.

"Yes, baby," Julia mumbled. Her eyes widened when she felt her husband's girth stretching her. "We can enjoy this holiday. The three of us," the woman added on a long groan.

Melissa licked a dribble of semen from her mother's chin. She looked along her mother's back and saw the woman's buttocks rippling while Eammon fucked into her.

"I love you, Daddy," the girl breathed. "I love Mum and I love being nude with both of you.

She rose and walked to her father, squatting beside him to watch her parents fuck.

"I love you, too, baby," Eammon grunted, and then set about giving his wife the pleasure she wanted.

His daughter would get hers later.