Nude Model Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Janet said, "but I get to shoot the whole roll."

"Do you promise not to show them to anyone?"

"No."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They're for my private scrapbook, so that means only a few close friends will see them."

"Uh huh..."

"And I'll sell you the negatives after I get the pictures developed and printed."

"Sell them? For how much?"

"Oh, I misspoke. Maybe I'll trade them to you for certain, uh... services."

"That sounds like fun," I replied. "So will you at least be discreet about the pictures?"

"Of course. And there are lots of pictures of other naked guys in my scrapbook. You probably know some of them, so don't worry about it."

"Then I guess we have a deal."

"We do," Janet agreed. "Sheryl, call me when you're done."

That was all there was to it as Janet went back to her bedroom and Sheryl resumed her painting. She finished in less than an hour and I hopped off the table to look at the final product. Sheryl's work was quite good and the painting clearly showed me in all my naked splendor. I saw that she had made my penis appear rather large. I didn't know if that was the way she perceived it or if it had really been that big as the result of Janet's show with the banana.

Sheryl called Janet out from the bedroom and the three of us looked at the artwork for another minute. Janet had her camera around her neck and she was clearly eager to begin shooting.

"You can take your pictures now," Sheryl said to Janet. "I'll go back to my bedroom and stay out of the way."

"Just a minute," said Janet. "I want a few shots of the two of you together, artist and model. Mark, get back up on the table and strike your pose."

Sheryl huffed and rolled her eyes in resignation but I decided to have fun. Janet took five or six pictures from various angles, including one that showed the canvas along with the two of us. Janet then paused a few moments to let Sheryl pack up her easel and her paints.

"I suppose I know what's going to happen next," Sheryl said to Janet.

"Well, it has happened before," Janet replied with a big smile.

"So I'll just go over to the student union and leave you two alone," Sheryl said before she turned her attention to me. "Thanks for posing for me, Mark. Janet's going to take advantage of you now. I hope you can handle it."

"What did she mean by that?" I asked Janet after Sheryl was gone.

"It means you're going to make me feel really good, Mark," she told me. "And you'll probably get your rocks off once or twice along the way. Now, where were we?"

Then, starting with some butt shots, Janet directed me through a series of poses that got more and more lewd. My cock soon grew into another full-fledged erection, and I was sorry Sheryl wasn't there to see it.

"That won't do," said Janet. "I use a photo lab that's pretty liberal but I doubt if even they will develop pictures like these."

"I can think of ways to make it go soft," I suggested.

"So can I," Janet replied.

She turned and went down the hall toward her bedroom, wordlessly expecting me to follow. I did, of course. By the time I entered the room behind her she had peeled off her shorts and panties. She grabbed my erection and kissed me firmly on the lips while I untied her halter-top. She let me play with her boobs for just a moment before she guided my head down between her thighs.

"Beth told me you were good at eating pussy," she said, referring to a girl in her sorority I had dated a few times. "But I don't think Beth has enough experience to judge that sort of thing. So, show me what you can do, Mark."

Janet's cunt was already slick and puffy, so I knew my challenge was going to be an easy one. I used my tongue and fingers to make her cum in less than a minute. Then, rather than giving her another quick orgasm, I pushed her to the edge a few times before I backed off.

"Make me cum, you bastard!" she demanded after the fourth time.

Once again I licked her close to orgasm and then backed off, but just for a second. Then I sucked her clit and drove my fingers into her pussy. She bucked and thrashed so hard and screamed so loud I was afraid the neighbors would complain.

"I want you inside me," she managed to say. "Put it in me!"

I quickly kissed my way up her stomach, pausing briefly to kiss and playfully bite her nipples. With her hands guiding my erection, I entered her red hot pussy and pressed in as deep inside her as I could. Her vaginal muscles immediately clamped down on my cock as she grunted her way through another hard climax. I felt her fingernails digging into my ass cheeks as she grabbed my butt and tried to pull me deeper inside her.

I yelped in pain but I don't think Janet was aware of it. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. Her head thrashed on the bed and I could feel her thighs alternately squeezing my hips and then flopping against the mattress.

"Fuck me, Mark," she groaned. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I supported my weight with my arms and gave her what she wanted. I varied the pace of my thrusts, slow then fast and then slow again. I tried to go deep with most of my thrusts, but I occasionally changed the pattern and gave her a series of shallow penetrations. Janet was grunting and moaning with pure pleasure; her cries matching my rhythm. I noted that the bed was banging against the wall, and I laughed when I thought about the neighbors, covering their heads with pillows and trying to block out the noise we were making. Or maybe they had their ears pressed against the wall and were listening to us.

Somewhere along the way I felt my cock shooting inside her. It wasn't an earth-shaking orgasm for me, but it lasted quite a while. I stayed hard and continued my thrusts as Janet moaned and shuddered beneath me. She seemed to be choking as she came again, but I realized she was clenching her jaw and biting her lip in an effort to keep from screaming out loud. Finally, with one last exhausted grunt, she went totally limp. I gave her a couple of thrusts with my cock, and when she didn't respond I rolled off of her to one side.

I was pretty tired myself, so I closed my eyes and tried to relax. My breathing had barely gotten back to normal when I felt Janet's hand on my cock. She turned sideways on the mattress so she could reach my cock with her mouth. I immediately thought of what she had done with the banana as she kissed and licked my cock, and occasionally rubbed it on her face. She was only using one hand on my cock so she could use the other to stimulate her clit at the same time.

She took my cock all the way into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat and I could look down and see her lips closed around the base of my erection. She worked her mouth up and down my shaft ten or twelve times before I felt her moving on the bed. Still keeping my cock completely in her mouth, she shifted her body across the bed until she was straddling my face with her thighs. Her pussy tasted a little different this time, probably because my own cum was still inside her. There was nothing I could do about it, so I tried to concentrate on giving her pleasure while at the same time enjoying the total experience.

I savored the sensation of her large breasts against my stomach, the feel of her ass and thighs in my hands, and the silkiness of her lips and tongue on my cock and balls. She continued to take every inch of my shaft into her mouth, seeming to swallow the head down her throat. With my head buried between her thighs I was breathing in short gasps whenever she moved enough to give me some air. As I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clitoris I wondered how she kept from suffocating with my cock stuffed in her mouth.

But, as Janet had demonstrated with the banana, she was an expert at cock sucking. When I came she swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I had no more to give. I tried to do the same thing when she came, but she was too wet. Using my hands and fingers, I spread her juices over her legs and stomach, relishing the smoothness of her lightly tanned skin over her taut muscles.

Janet let my spent and softening cock fall out of her mouth and lay back, staring up at the ceiling and trying to catch her breath. I looked at the clock and realized we had been going at it for almost two hours. I may have ended up with a different girl, but certainly I got what I had hoped for when I agreed to pose naked.

12