Nude Modeling

Story Info
She's trapped in electrical tape.
1.5k words
4.09
75.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event happened almost a year ago today. It is all true. Thank you very much for the feedback on my last story. Again, I encourage feedback and comments. Please email them to me. I am still very new at this "erotic fiction writing", but trying to learn and I also want to write in a fashion that people like. It's the sub in me, I guess. ;-)

*

To say that I felt nervous is a bit of an understatement.

I was standing completely naked in front of my boyfriend, Dave, and our mutual friend, Ryan. Ryan was holding a roll of electrical tape in his hands. His photography equipment was a few feet away, and his camera was hanging from his neck.

A bit of description may be in order, here. Dave is, well, in my mind, utterly gorgeous. Tall, about 6'2" with an enormously wide chest and shoulders- not from weightlifting, just his natural bone structure. He is lean, just on the border of skinny, but with a little too much muscle mass to qualify for that term. His hair is a sandy brown unruly mop that curls about his head like a Grecian god's. The color of his eyes changes from a piercing sky blue to a deep grey sapphire, and they are set back a bit in his face. They often appear darker in color because of the slant of his eyebrows. His lips are almost feminine in their fullness, and feel as soft as they look. His jaw is square, and the only thing that really saves him from looking like a jock is his lanky frame and full lips. He was dressed in a flannel robe that left a line of him exposed... on purpose. Dave is also my master, and the man who owns my soul, my heart, and my body. Completely.

Ryan was tall and gorgeous too, about sixty pounds ago (which he LOST recently by the way and I was right, he IS gorgeous). At this time however, he had an impressive gut. The rest of him: light eyes bluer than the skies, reddish hair that at the time was tied back at the back of his neck in a rubber band, and that pale skin that so often accompanies redheads.

Me, well, I'll try to make it brief. For a full description, read my story Resume for Submission. I'm 5'4", about 145 and all of my weight sits in my ass and my breasts. My hair is golden and curly. It's long and falls down to the middle of my back, though at the time it was just a couple of inches past my shoulders. The color of my eyes changes with the light- anywhere from dark blue to grey to green. My lips are full and pouty. I keep myself well-groomed: eyebrows diligently plucked, pubes diligently shaved, and legs smooth and touchable.

At this moment, I had my glasses off and I was waiting for directions from Ryan.

"Deya, lie down on the tape," Ryan had already laid down long strips of the electrical tape on the black curtain that he had smoothed over the cement floor of his basement, which also seconded as his photo studio, as is obvious from the scene I am describing.

I obeyed, lying down in the middle of the tape. "Ryan, are you sure you just aren't using this as an excuse to tie me up?" I asked him.

He grinned at me as he moved closer. "You got it. Dave, go upstairs. Come back down in about an hour."

Dave laughed a little, crossing his arms. "No way in hell, Ryan."

"C'mon... I'd be good to her...,"

"Umm... not that I don't mind lying here, but its cold, so could you hurry it up a bit?" I broke in.

"I'll warm you up," Ryan came over, still grinning, and started winding pieces of the tape around my body. Gently. Avoiding my hair. Asking me if the bonds on my wrists were too tight. Asking me if I felt "comfortable".

Comfortable? Too comfortable. Way too damn comfy in these bonds... feeling this helplessness. Feeling the cool sticky tape strangle my skin. "I'm fine," I kept telling him, trying to keep my voice calm and my pussy clenched tightly.

"Okay, Dave, your turn," Ryan said.

My master came over to me, smiling down at me. He disrobed, showing off his huge balls and half-hard thick cock. I didn't say anything; I didn't need to. He could read me well enough to know how much the sight of him there turned me on.

He kneeled down, then rested his body on top of mine; chest to chest... his cock resting against my upper thigh.

Ryan wrapped the long pieces of tape up over our bodies, and used the excess to wrap around our limbs. We were given just enough leeway to move slightly. "Okay, I'm going to start shooting,"

I hadn't said a word to Dave. I didn't trust my voice and I sure as hell didn't trust my body. He shifted up a bit- just enough that his head was slightly above mine. He held himself on his elbows and kept smiling at me. I smiled back. We remained like that for a few moments while Ryan took his first couple of shots.

That was supposed to be all. More should not have happened. I was not prepared for more. I was not prepared for Dave, when he dipped his head down and kissed me. He kissed me hard, deeply and I, reluctant only for the first moment, gave myself up to the kiss.

Ryan said something, but I don't think either of were paying any attention at all to him at this point.

My arms, I found out, were taped trapped wrapped around Dave's body. Ryan had given no room for them to move at all. My master nibbled on my lips, pulling on the lower one, pulling it up while I gasped helplessly. His tongue drove into my mouth, dancing over my own, pulling it deep into his mouth. I opened my eyes and found his own me, watching my every reaction.

Again, I thought that this was all. Again, I was ever so wrong. I had underestimated my master.

Somehow, while we were making out in the tape on the cold basement floor while Ryan was eagerly shooting pictures, his body had shifted up enough that I felt his cock rub a little against my pussy.

He broke off the kiss with a gasp and looked down at me in surprise. I flushed. I knew why he was surprised. I was soaking wet; dripping down the indent to my ass. I could feel my juices slowly leak down. And his cock had shot from half-hard to rock hard in seconds.

He took my mouth again, harder this time, bruising it while he rubbed his cock over my lips, grazing

my clit with it, stretching our bodies against the tape.

He broke off his kiss again, and the eyes he gave me were drowning, serious, and clouded with his need.

I had just enough control to shake my head, pleading with him with my eyes, at the same time, raising my hips involuntarily to allow him access to my inside. "No condom," I gasped out the whisper in a little voice.

His eyes raked down my bound body, my tight nipples and thrusting pelvis, and back up to my wide, unbelieving eyes.

He did not say a word as he entered me. Fully. One thrust.

I let out a cry. To this point I had made an effort to be as quiet as possible. But feeling his bare cock already covered in my juices, pushing against my walls was too much. I arched my body upwards, shoving him in deeper.

And it still wasn't enough, not for me.

It's never enough.

"Deeper," I moaned.

He moved back and pushed in harder.

Mid-cry, he took my mouth again in his, nibbling, suckling, licking the underside of my tongue. My kryptonite. I went over the edge. My mind flashed colors. I couldn't see. Lightening rippled down my spine... gathered in my groin, then exploded in intense, reverberating crashes. Shuddering, gasping, I raked his back with my fingertips, making little whimpering cries against his mouth, while he rammed into me, again and again.

"Okay, now I have wood," I heard Ryan say shakily from some far distance, as he kept snapping pictures.

Dave slowed his pace inside of me slightly, using long, agonizing strokes of his shaft to torture me into insane pleasure.

He kissed my cheek... my jaw... my lips again. He gazed into my eyes through to the soul he owns. "I love you," he whispered.

"I... um... don't want to interrupt but I ran out of film. And now I have a major hard-on to take care of," Ryan came over and handed Dave a knife and a condom. I didn't even ask as to where he had them stored. "I'm going upstairs now and I'm going to go masturbate and then I need to leave to pick up my son. I will not be back for a while."

He walked towards the stairs, shaking his head.

"That was so fucking hot."