Nude Modelling

Story Info
My modelling story and how I got there.
3.7k words
4.26
44.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k5d2003
k5d2003
183 Followers

After I modelled for my Grandad I stopped modelling, anyway I didn't think of it as that. I always had an interest in art, music and performance but my life changed a bit after that experience. My life went from being the young sexually liberated girl I was at that time, to what it all slowly changed into. I became trapped in the mindset of being a "good girl" which led to years of convention and repression, I simply lost myself or perhaps tried to become someone I truly was not. I married my first husband who was a virgin when we wed. I could never revealed to him the past life of sexual satisfaction I had lived and loved so much. I was far more sexual than my husband, though sex was good with him it was always predictable and always the same. He could make me cum when he licked me and I did enjoy his fucking but it was just all very nice.

I suppose that sameness of our sex life is what led me toward the affair. The affair I had with my boss was the opposite of that. I worked for a man I found very attractive. I believed he was attracted to me as well and he was the opposite, in my mind, of my husband. I flirted and fantasized and the feedback I received from him convinced me to find out just how interested he was. My head, as well as my body were bringing back all that I had enjoyed as that young woman. Taking him to my room, I stripped for him. Please like me I thought, please say something, please just say it's okay, I was fearful he wouldn't want me that first moment. Standing there naked in front of this man I was thinking how stupid I'd been. Oh the relief when he walked toward me and touched me. He undressed and bent me over the bed, I thought the world would end as he took my married pussy, my betrayal mixing with the lust I felt. I thought about the longing for the illicit, the nasty and the naughty.

After so long buried. After that first fuck, at work I would crawl under his desk and suck him while he worked. He would demand me, sending me emails to appear, stripping me and fucking me in his office. Once even at his house with his wife there, not knowing, believing we were preparing some fictitious books. What a whore I am I thought as I was naked in the next room. I revelled in the dirty sexuality of it and felt guilty because I was betraying my husband. There's something very arousing and scary about the first time I took my clothes off for him. Revealing my body bit by bit until I'm standing naked and so overwhelmed with the fear and arousal. I've always ended up naked for my past lovers even in risky situations and I love being undressed as much as stripping but when I strip its 10 times more arousing, especially that first time his eyes are on me devouring, salivating seeing my tits and pussy for the first time, I'm trembling now as I tell you this.

It took a very special man, my second husband, to free me. The first moment I met my current husband when we got to his flat, the place I would live, he undressed me. I watched his face as he pulled my trousers off and then my knickers, watching as he saw my trimmed pussy...wet and so ready for him. I wanted to give him everything. He spread my legs and got real close to my open cunt before smelling and tasting me. After making me cum, I was so turned on it was quick, he came up over me and with my legs open and back he fucked me. The feeling of a man on me, his weight holding me, his cock deep in me, the sense of powerlessness, of surrender, his cock opening me ploughing deeper and deeper, fuck, I was lost, so completely lost.

Soon after that first time together he took me to a beach not far from home. It wasn't an official nude beach so nudist and textiles were there. He undressed me in front of a group of men, all naked, making sure they all saw me standing there. Then he told me to feel myself. I was scared. First time in public and in front of others I rubbed my tits and clit showing everyone, I felt so vulnerable yet so powerful. The sense of myself, my freedom to explore all those desires. So it's a heady mixture of fear, guilt, a deep slutty sexual power, pure arousal, submission, I get that little girl feeling, nervous energy all rolled into one with the aroused naughty little girl slut triumphing. I found out that 90% of the men watching were Gay or firmly Bi so it all became less sexual as the time went on. I used to enjoy the textile walkers who would come through the beach area. Making sure they could get a good look.

My husband encouraged me from the beginning to be open with my desires. It was with him that I first masturbated openly, I'd never let anyone see that before. He encouraged me to do this anytime I felt like it. We will often have full sex after or not, just enjoying each other's arousal.

We were living in Europe then and he suggested I model for art classes and here I first got naked for various groups including High School art students. They were very interested in my body. Mainly boys but some girls too. The male art teacher who enjoyed showing the students the intimate parts of my body. I felt kind of disembodied like he was describing someone else. He would move my legs and show me off to them all the time talking "art stuff" shade and texture. Making my nipples hard so they could see how different they looked. I know that most of the class were turned on and I never realized how focused they were on my, by now fully aroused pussy, my labia open and red and ready for sex. I loved watching as they focused on me. It's quite demanding holding poses that long but I got to move around a few times standing and stretching.

I also got to go and see what the students had painted or drawn, I liked seeing them squirm as I stood next to them naked and looked at myself on their sketch pads or canvases. One boy, who I got to know quite well, had drawn my vagina, just my vagina nothing else just my gaping, swollen pussy. I stood next to him naked and leaned over him my tits against him, studying the picture. I was thinking ...he's drawn my cunt...that's all just my cunt...he's so cute...look at him blush when I lean over him and press my breasts against him or lightly move my nipples on his arm, are you horny. I knew he was horny as I could see his hard cock tenting his trousers. I would see more of him later.

Also there was a girl, who could easily have modelled here. She was very beautiful. Her abstract art was surprising given the art teacher's calls for detail. She had been showing me her knickers all morning and now I had a chance to make contact, all the time thinking she's cute showing me her knickers and her...so sexy swinging her legs open she's good...just like me...bet she'd model well. I'd love to see her naked and on my face. I again lean over and this time rest my hand right on her thigh, high up my fingers curling onto her pussy and we look at each other God I could kiss her. Oh you and me after girl I growl.

It's surprising how focused they were on their art and I loved them looking. Of course the teacher had to re position me and I'd have to re arouse myself. Oh here he comes again...he always feeling me. Okay you bugger, that's it mister get a feel...cheeky bugger...yes this is my vagina...yes it's aroused...bored but horny.

They all talk as if I'm not there discussing my cunt. After I have had two of the bravest, girl and boy join me in the changing room, never together but separately and I let them touch me and have them cum over me...the girl was really good with her tongue and yes once or twice it has led to a mutual orgasm.

The teacher too...he would shower with me and I just couldn't help but let him enjoy my body. God he's sexy...private lessons...I tell him all nude or no nude...shower...yes why not, oh wow what a body...nice cock, wash him...no best not...go on...he's getting harder...wash his back...let him wash you. Fuck I need sex...his cock will fill me...bit big...will it hurt...I want him to see me bend...show him, get him hard he's got great hands fuck me fuck me...God that's it right there...no not there...yes fuck yes...he's the biggest...ow that hurt...ok mister slow down. He's going to cum in me...pull out...oh damn...what about me, ah well felt good.

The photo modelling only started after we moved. That first shoot...those first moments are the same as on the beach that time. Undressing showing then my body, him taking over, me submitting, my arousal level going higher and higher. Them both being naked is great...challenging to see them harden and grow real big. Knowing that they want me this inspires me to be more "slutty little girl" and it's also good as a guide to how good the poses are. The first one I did alone was in a motel room. Hubby came in and met the guy but then left the room so it was me and him, and a bed. So many memories of passed times came flooding back. I thought about that, feeling the fear and arousal, thinking that

I was so vulnerable. Undressing for this stranger, him on the bed with me, the closeness to each other. I thought how easy it would be to let him take me. Did he know how horny I was, how willing. He must have, he could see my pussy so red and swollen, so wet and wanting! My mind was doing cartwheels as I surrendered to those carnal thoughts that have haunted me from my earliest memories. I knew that he could read my mind by simply seeing how my body reacted to his looking. I was showing this stranger every aspect of my sex and my mind was loving it and yet telling me to stop. As he leaned over me between my spread thighs, I thought oh my, he's so close, so very close, his cock hard and ready God he's going to fuck me. Closer, closer I silently begged. My cunt so willing, I should stop him, no I want it, no I don't my mind a whirlpool of conflicting thoughts. Then his face almost licking me, positioning my body, the intimacy. He touched me right there, maybe if I lifted my hips a little he will be on me.

Part of all of this is being paid. I'm only one tiny step from being a whore and I love that. The ultimate step perhaps. I'm a whore, he owns me, just touch me, use me. I feel like I'll do anything now I'm so horny. He asks me to touch myself, I ask how...he reaches forward and gently parts my lips further and rubs my clit. Like this he whispers. I start to masturbate myself and I watched as he strokes his cock alternately taking photos.

We both masturbated together him stroking his cock between my legs as I rubbed my clit, watching his face as he watched my cunt. I was thinking how good his cock looked, how I wanted to feel him on me, oh fuck me mister. I'm a whore, I knew that if I had said what was in my thoughts he would have fucked me like the good slut I was. I thought God look at him so hard so close, he was right at my cunt, cum right on my cunt I thought as he then poured cum over me his cum dripping onto my pubes and onto my clit up over my tummy and across my breasts. Me the little girl slut whore. He's on top of me now kissing me, where's his cock, oh yes right on me. Moving around my pussy, humping my cunt I love him kissing me feels so tender. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

The photography modelling continued and progressed until my most memorable adventure. l was now more than comfortable with all of it. I was excited by all of it. I was asked to model by a photographer I had not worked with before. I accepted and he came to our home to do the shoot. When he arrived, the three of sat and talked about what he wanted. I asked the photographer to find my limits, I had no idea what they were. The act of undressing in front of someone was an erotic charge in itself. We were all dressed and chatting. As I stripped in front of him I felt a charge of sexuality. I mean I'm a practicing nudist for over 12 years and hundreds of men have seen me naked but this was different, this man was looking at me greedily as I revealed my body to him. He was savouring the moment as I finally got naked.

So there I am standing naked as he inspected me, he stood to move me, using his hands, touching me, turning me and feeling my skin. I could feel myself getting wet just like this. He wasn't a very attractive man, old and a bit creepy. Still my mind is already racing with all the old feelings of arousal, just the seeing and touching, so erotic. We all agreed to get naked, so it wasn't only me. Now I had a chance to see him naked. He had a good size cock thicker than my husbands. Already he was half hard and I looked across at my Husband and saw he was the same.

He quickly got me to pose on the couch...just laying and sitting nothing difficult. He wanted my nipples to be erect and rubbed them gently until they were hard little nubs. More shots of me sitting with my chest out. He told me to lay back and place one leg on the back of the couch. Now I was open to his gaze, deliberately displaying my pussy to him. He moved my other leg a little bending the knee until I was totally open. I could sense my lips were parted and my clit exposed. He got close and was centred on photographing my exposed vulva and the pinkness of my lips. He ran his hands up my legs and gently opened me further. I felt so exposed, so aroused.

Next he moved me to the bed and got me to lay like I would when having sex, knees bent to my chest, spread open wide for his lens and eyes to see. He knelt between my open legs zooming in on my face, leaning over me, his cock pointing at my cunny. He was more than half hard now. Then changing my position he told me to explore myself. I asked him what he meant he told me to touch myself to get me ready for sex. He took my hand and placed it on my cunt, moving my fingers on my clit the other hand he put on my breasts. After a few more shots he wanted me to begin to masturbate, so I started to move my fingers in the way I know best, getting faster as he shot loads of images. Kneeling on the bed next to me his large cock so close that my arm rubbed against him. I started to get more and more aroused. Before I could cum he decided to change positions. Me on all fours my arse up face down. Moving my legs apart, his hands running up the insides of my thighs parting my labia and opening my entrance. He knew how wet I was, how ready for sex. More shots followed and I saw both he and my husband's cocks grow to full hardness and they both stroked themselves a little.

He called a break at this point and we sat around and had tea and chats. I felt exhausted. Posing does not seem like hard work but maintaining that sexual peak and being so aroused over that length of time had been very challenging.

After lunch he wanted to have me pose outdoors. We live on a very private area so it was no challenge to pose in nature. We went through a whole series of scenes but nothing as erotic as what had happened before.

He was staying overnight and we would shoot again in the morning before he left. My hubby was very eager to get me to bed and I wanted to relieve some of the pent up horniness that had built throughout the day. He fucked me hard saying how much he enjoyed watching me work. His cock as hard as ever as he thrust himself deeper into me. I love the weight of a man on me, that power they have centred on their cocks. It's almost as if all they are condensed into and there essence is all focused through that cock. There's a moment that I've come to recognize when all men lose reason and control. Their body's become more rigid as they seek to push harder and deeper. They groan and the look on their face shows that moment has arrived where nothing will stop them. Feeling them swell inside me as the moment arrives, the passion and lust powering their final thrusts as they empty everything into me. Not just their cum but also part of themselves too. No wonder they are exhausted after and I am left with that wonderful feeling of power as I know they have enjoyed everything my body has and emptied their life force into me. No matter how powerful a man it's a submission that women enjoy.

Next morning the tog showed me a video he had on his laptop of a younger model he had taken photos of at a bike club den. She was young and pole danced in front of the members. He also showed stills of her sucking them. Then he showed me a video of him and her together. His cock huge against her much smaller body and despite his age he was very hard and she was obviously enjoying it. He told me he'd offered her $1000 to let him. He'd shot her a few times before she finally accepted. He got out an envelope and offered it me. Inside were 10 $100 bills. He said this plus your fee $250 if I'd let him fuck me.

This was a shock and I looked at my husband for confirmation and approval. I realized I was crossing a line here, to let him fuck me for money was so far away from my comfort zone and my husband was going to let me make the decision. I pushed the envelope back across to him and told him that I could not say yes right now. It's also something else I realized that as a paid model I was effectively giving myself to him for money. He'd already seen me masturbate and display myself in ways that were not filled with any artistic merit at all. I pondered the morality of taking the money as he started work again. This time on and in his car. I was lewdly spread on his back seat just like he was going to fuck me. Also on the hood of his car that classic shot of girl spread showing all. My cunt was completely open in the position he put me displaying everything as the images he'd shown me earlier ran through my mind.

In another scene he had me stand over his body as he shot me from below. He got me to squat over him and as I did he told me to go lower, he had lifted his hard cock so it was right in my opening. I could feel him centre himself in my entrance. He told me to freeze as he took photos he knew I was struggling to stay in that position and not sink lower onto him. My mind was screaming two different things, let him and stop him. I was caught right on that moment where it was as easy to sink down and claim my whores pay as it was to hold my dignity. My legs quivering as I felt him enter more. What did I do? Well he still has the $1000. I told him this was my limit. If he'd been more my type I would have. The truth is I didn't find him remotely attractive nor did i want to fuck him. In many respects he turned me off as much as the situation turned me on. We finished the shoot with him filming me masturbate to orgasm...they were both masturbating as they watched me. Husband and photographer came just after I did shooting the cum over me.

I've had a few offers of more pornographic shoots. Not ready yet. Working with High School age art students was a challenge as the poses need to be held longer and it takes a lot of fitness and muscle control. Seeing the boys and girls draw me watching them as they looked and sketched knowing my cunny was maybe the first they'd seen that close up gave me quite a few fantasies. I'll get to them later.

k5d2003
k5d2003
183 Followers