Nude Modelling for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,280 Followers

I turned around and faced away from her before slipping out of my shirt and pants.

"Oh come on, you can face me. I'm going to see you naked anyway in a few minutes," Olivia said.

"Bra and panties too, right?" I asked, ignoring her statement.

"Yep," she curtly responded.

I unclasped my bra and pulled my panties down my legs, leaving me completely naked.

Olivia giggled behind me. "Hey, Ari, guess what?"

"What?"

"You have a great ass," she said cheekily.

"Oh you!" I said exasperatedly. "Can you please hand me the robe?"

"Uh uh."

"Come on, Olivia, just hand it over."

"Nope, you'll have to get it for yourself."

I sighed, and relented.

"Alright, you win."

I slowly turned around to face Olivia.

She let out a small gasp when she saw me. Her eyes darted up and down my body, over my shaved pussy, pierced clit, and long legs before focusing squarely on my breasts.

"Jesus, Ari, your tits are fucking beautiful," she remarked.

I could feel my face start to blush. "Um, thanks, I guess."

Olivia continued to stare at them. "And I mean it too. Those are probably the nicest pair of boobs I've ever seen. Do you mind if I touch them?"

I was taken aback by her question.

"Uh, what?"

"Come on, I just want to feel them real quick. A fast squeeze"

"Are you seriously asking me this, Olivia?" I asked, still slightly stunned by her request.

"Yeah. They're just so beautiful. I only want to feel them. Come on, Ari. Please. For me."

Olivia's voice changed into a pleading tone by the end.

For whatever reason, something in my brain told me to let her do it. I don't know why, but I accepted.

"Fine, but only one touch."

"Yay!" she squealed.

Olivia reached forward and quickly took ahold of my boobs, one in each hand. She ran her fingers over my pierced nipples, making them harden slightly at her touch.

"Wow, these feel great. What size are they?"

"About a 34DD," I responded.

"God, they're so big and firm and perky. You're seriously blessed, Ari. I've never seen natural boobs this perfect. I wish my tits were that big."

I looked down at her chest, and for the first time, actually checked out her boobs. Her long auburn hair partially covered them, but I was still able to get a decent view down her shirt. Not as big as mine, but certainly respectable, probably near a C cup.

"I never knew your nipples were pierced either. I think that's really hot. When did you get them?"

"Um, right before I came out here, so three years ago," I responded.

Olivia was lightly squeezing my breasts, providing me more pleasure than I would like to have admitted.

"Same time as your clit?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, not fully able to focus on her questions because of how odd and unexpected the situation was.

Finally, something seemed to snap in my head, and I fully realized that Olivia was groping me.

"Okay, Olivia, come on. That's enough. You said it would be quick."

"Alright, alright," she said, more than a little dejectedly. She moved her hands away from my chest, but not before she gave my boobs another small squeeze.

I grabbed the robe from where she had set it sown on the counter and slipped into it.

"Are we ready?" I asked, slightly impatient.

"Yep, almost," Olivia responded. "Now, for the pose. You're going to be in the chair which you saw. Legs up on the chair arms on either side. Your left hand will be up running through your hair, and your right hand will be holding this, which will be in your pussy."

Olivia proceeded to pull out a toy from inside of a drawer. It was a small vibrator, one that went inside the pussy.

"Olivia, you told me that this would be very tasteful. I sort of just assumed I would be standing or something. This sounds pretty pornographic."

"Firstly, the toy's not going to be on. It's not like you're actually going to be masturbating. And Ari, it's art. Sex is natural, and the vibrator is drawing attention to the contrast between man, or woman, and machine. Do you have a problem with your own sexuality?"

"Don't get started on me with your hippie bullshit," I said. "Fine. That all sounds good. Let's do this."

Olivia handed me the vibrator, and we walked back into the room with the rest of the people.

"Alright, everyone, we are ready," she announced. "Ari, please take off your robe, and assume your pose."

I took a deep breath for confidence. I started second-guessing myself, thinking that I should have done a shot of vodka or something for a morale boost beforehand. But Olivia gave me no time to doubt. As she walked past me to sit by her easel, she tugged on the belt, undoing the robe and exposing me.

"No turning back now," I thought to myself. I took one last deep breath, and fully shed the robe.

I walked up to the chair, vibrator in hand, and sat down. I leaned back, letting the comfy chair back absorb my body. I pulled both of my legs up and let them rest on the arms of the chair. Immediately, I felt a cold rush of air hit my extremely exposed pussy, and I shivered a little bit.

I completed the pose, positioning my left hand in my hair, closing my eyes as if I were in the throes of ecstasy, and finally pushing the vibrator into my pussy.

I realized that my twat had become slightly wet, and the vibrator slipped in rather easily. I sort of instinctively adjusted it so it was pressing against my g-spot.

"Alright, Ari, hold that pose. You look excellent," I heard Olivia say. I couldn't tell how much of a double-entendre she intended from the latter sentence.

I obeyed her. The position was actually decently comfortable, and the early afternoon sun was coming in through the big windows, letting me and my bare pussy bask in the sunlight.

The nine artists diligently worked away, painting the image they saw in front of them. Occasionally, I would get a command from someone to slightly alter my position to change the line of sight or something, but I mostly was able to sit there, relaxed.

But after about half an hour, I almost jumped completely out of the seat.

The vibrator had suddenly become turned on, and was buzzing very lightly in my pussy.

My eyes shot open, and I looked around the room. All of the people were sitting in their seats, hard at work.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Olivia move. I turned my focus to her, and saw her slip a small device into her pocket. I immediately realized that she must have been remotely controlling the toy.

My eyes could have burned a hole in the back of her head at that moment. She noticed my stare, and gave me a small wink, which only served to fuel my annoyance further.

The toy vibrated inside my pussy, pressing against my g-spot. The stimulation wasn't strong enough that it would ever make me orgasm, but definitely enough to get me hot.

Still trying to keep the position, I felt along the vibrator with my hand, but couldn't find any switch to turn it off. I was at the mercy of Olivia.

I opened my mouth to voice my displeasure to Olivia, but of course, at the very moment, Keith spoke.

"Oh, Aurora, I'm doing your mouth right now. Would you mind closing it again?"

I had no choice but to obey. I closed my mouth, and sat there, unable to escape from the tantalizing pleasure.

The toy continued to buzz away. I moved my mind to different things in an attempt to reduce the pleasure, but it didn't work particularly well. My pussy was beginning to become quite wet, and a slow fire had started to build in it.

Olivia let me sit there for another 15 minutes, teased but not really excited by the vibration.

I saw her reach into her pocket once again. She took out the little device, and the vibrator was turned up a level. Olivia flashed me a gigantic smile, and gave a little wink. She knew damn well that she had me right where she wanted me.

At this point, I could really feel the vibrator pressing against my g-spot. Sweat had started to build on my brow from the heat, both internally and from the sunlight.

At this setting, the vibrator was slowly but surely working away. I was already very warmed up from the first setting, so I knew I couldn't last too much longer.

The fire continued to rise in my pussy. I gritted my teeth, directing all of my energy to not cumming, something I hadn't ever tried before. It obviously was not working.

My pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and one of my fears manifested itself. A single bead of juice escaped from my pussy. It sat at the bottom of my hole, almost suspended in time. The bead slowly started trickling down the area between my pussy and ass.

The cold feel of the liquid struck a stark contrast to the warmth of my body, and sent a small shiver down my spine. The bead continued its small journey until it reached my asshole, where it disappeared.

Olivia kept me hooked, leaving it on the same setting for a few more minutes. I could barely hold out for any longer, and she could tell. My thigh muscles were quivering, and I was now sweating quite profusely.

Olivia reached for the clicker again, and turned the vibrator up to its next setting.

I was now right on the verge of orgasm, the toy buzzing immensely in my pussy.

I couldn't believe no one else had noticed that the vibrator was on. I could very faintly detect the buzzing sound, but it was muffled heavily by virtue of being inside of my pussy.

My whole body had started to lightly shake. The hand holding the vibrator was trembling, causing the toy to be lightly pressed repeatedly down on my g-spot, adding to the pleasure even more.

A small moan escaped my lips. Steve was apparently the only one who noticed, as he looked up, but upon failing to locate the source, returned to working hard on his portrait.

I looked back over at Olivia. She was trying to conceal a big grin on her face, and not doing a great job. It pissed me off even more that not only was she toying with me, but she was relishing it. I was going to bite her head off after I came.

I knew that I wouldn't have to wait long either. The orgasm was almost completely inevitable at this point. There was nothing I could do to stop it, and I was horny enough that the thought of cumming in front of 8 strangers wasn't scary.

My belly tightened up as I could feel the orgasm coming on. Olivia evidently recognized it as well, because she immediately flipped the vibrator up to its full power.

As soon as she did it, I pressed the toy down hard onto my g-spot and came.

The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, crashing right into me. I pulled the toy out of my pussy, and my unobstructed hole gushed what seemed like a gallon of squirt out.

I shrieked my head off, still with my legs splayed on the chair, as the shocks of the orgasm rode through me.

Finally, the waves of sensations seemed to stop coming at me. My breathing slowed, and my screams and moans tapered to an end.

I opened my eyes to see a room of 8 people staring back at me, wide-eyed and jaws on the floor. And then there was Olivia, beaming ear-to-ear with the most mischievous look in her eye.

No one quite knew what to say. I think they were all in a relative state of shock. I was the first one to break the stillness.

With the vibrator still in hand and buzzing away, I shot up out of the oversized arm chair and rushed over to Olivia.

She stood up out of her chair and backed up to the window behind her, unsure of what was going to happen.

I reached her and kneeled down. I grabbed the extremely thin fabric of her yoga pants with both hands and yanked as hard as I could, creating a huge tear over her crotch.

The large wet patch that had adorned her pants informed me of her being commando, and this was confirmed when I ripped her pants and was met with her hairy pussy.

"Ari, what the fuck-"

She was interrupted as I mercilessly rammed the vibrator into her cunt, pressing it right against her g-spot. It was still on its maximum power, and Olivia was already very wet. She was met with a powerful orgasm in less than a minute.

After Olivia came, I pulled the toy out and rubbed it over her pussy, matting her auburn-colored bush with her own juices.

Olivia's knees buckled from the power of her orgasm, and she slowly slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor, her chest still heaving.

I looked at Olivia's exhausted body, and couldn't help but admire how pretty she looked. The sunlight shone down on her face, highlighting her big blue eyes and beautiful lips. Her long and wavy auburn hair hung down, the occasional strand sticking to the sweat on her face.

I couldn't resist the temptation. I leaned over, and kissed Olivia squarely on her full lips. To my surprise, she didn't pull away, but instead met me with an equal passion. Her tongue pressed against my lips, and I parted them, allowing Olivia to explore the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

I reciprocated, our tongues engaging in a beautiful dance, darting in and out of our respective mouths.

Finally, I reluctantly pulled away and looked at Olivia. She stared right back at me with a look of both shock and longing on her face.

"Jesus, Ari, I don't know what to say."

"Is there room for a third?"

I froze in a state of panic. Caught up in the heat of the moment, I had almost forgotten that there were other people in the room with us.

I whirled my head around to the location of the voice. It belonged to Margot, who was crossing the room to join us. I looked back at the other members of the group.

Anne had her hand down her husband Jason's pants, clearly jerking him off while Jason groped her tits through her shirt. All the other men had throbbing erections that they were not making any attempt at hiding, and Steve actually had his pants unzipped, and was rubbing his cock.

For whatever reason, the knowledge that the other members were also into it made me feel extremely confident and brazen. All fear that I had about being naked in front of them was now completely gone.

Of all the members of the class, only Victoria seemed uncomfortable. Her hands were at her sides, and her head was looking down squarely at the floor. I immediately had my next challenge.

I stood up just as Margot reached Olivia and I.

"Well?" she asked.

I stepped into her and kissed her, catching Margot slightly off-guard. I reached my hands down around her back, slipped them underneath her thin sweat pants, and gave her firm ass a squeeze.

I pulled my head away slightly, breaking the lock of our mouths.

"I'll have more fun with you later," I whispered into her ear.

Margot let out a small giggle before I strode past her. Judging from the reactions of the men around me, I could ascertain that Olivia and Margot had started making out themselves.

I walked over to Victoria, whose husband Keith was obviously enjoying himself much more than she was.

I cupped her face in my hands, and could see the awkwardness in her eyes.

Before Victoria had a chance to react, I planted a quick kiss on her lips.

The brunette staggered backwards, unsure of how to react.

"Um, uh..." she stuttered, clearly unprepared for the situation.

I stepped back up to her, kissing her again, this time more deeply. I cupped her cheek with one hand, and moved my other hand down to her crotch, rubbing against the thick fabric of her denim jeans with my hand.

A small moan escaped from her lips as she breathed into me. I removed my hand from her cheek, and slipped it under her extremely conservative sweater and blouse.

My hand wondered upwards before meeting Victoria's chest. I groped her breasts through her bra, causing her to moan again as I continued massaging her crotch.

Victoria pulled her mouth slightly away from mine and bit down lightly on her lower lip. I looked into her eyes. The trepidation was still there, but a deep hunger seemed to be coming over her as she whimpered again.

I stopped groping her and moved my other hand away from her crotch. In one fluid motion, I removed Victoria's sweater and blouse, and it took only half a second more for her bra to hit the floor, giving me a full view of her C breasts.

I moved my head down and took one nipple in my mouth. I ran my tongue over it, causing it to harden. With my free hands, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them and panties down her legs, leaving the conservative wife completely naked.

I gently nibbled on her nipple, eliciting a gasp from her. I pulled my head away from her breast, and without breaking eye contact with Victoria, spoke.

"Are you going to get your cock out or not?" I asked.

Keith knew I was addressing him, and was only too happy to oblige. In seconds, his shirt was off and his pants were on the floor. I looked over at him, and took a moment to survey the room as well.

At this point, the class had developed into a full-blown orgy, and everybody was naked.

Margot was on her knees, her huge tits hanging out. Between them was Dean's cock, as he thrust up into her chest, tit-fucking the rich woman.

Jason was lying on the floor, with his wife Anne on top of him. The two were engaged in a 69, and it caught me as being oddly romantic. All of the lecherous activity going on around them, and the couple were content to pleasure themselves.

I looked for Olivia, and her red hair made her easy to find. She was on her knees on the ground, Steve on one side of her and Chase on the other. She was deftly servicing them both, alternating sucking off one and jerking off the other. I took a moment to survey Chase, and almost melted onto the floor when I saw his big cock.

It must have been ten inches long, and very thick. I imagined the long hours of fun I could, and likely would, have riding that monster.

Olivia was handling both men like a natural slut, and I took a moment to wonder if she had done anything like this before.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Victoria speak next to me.

"I really don't think we should be doing this. It's not right, and people could end up being upset."

I turned back to her, and cupped her pussy with my hand.

"Maybe, but you like it don't you?"

I looked deep into Victoria's eyes, and knew that she really wanted to let go and run wild.

"As I said, most of us are married. This could cause some real problems."

I gently brushed my thumb over her clit, causing her to start a little.

I leaned back towards her, quickly kissing her again.

"Do you really believe that, or are you just saying it?"

I continued to rub my thumb on her clit.

"Uh... oh, god," she muttered, obviously taking some sort of enjoyment from the situation.

"Good," I said, not waiting for an explicit verbal response. "Now Keith has been waiting patiently for us, and something tells me he would like his dick to be sucked."

Victoria nodded her head in understanding. She slowly dropped to her knees in front of her husband. I joined her on the ground.

I reached one hand out and grasped the shaft of Keith's cock. I held it steady for Victoria, as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of the cock.

Victoria bobbed her head up and down on the shaft. She clearly wasn't great at giving blowjobs. She could only get about halfway down on the dick, and while Keith's seven inches or so was certainly respectable, it's not like he was hung like a bull.

I slowly started jerking my hand over the shaft of Keith's cock to add to the stimulation. He responded well, moaning and grunting from the combination of Victoria's mouth and my hand.

Eventually, my mouth started to water, and I decided that I needed a taste for myself.

"Alright, Victoria, let me have a turn," I stated.

She took Keith's dick out of her mouth. She looked at me, and then up at her husband, as if she was seeking approval.

"Come on, honey. Let Aurora show off her skills."

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,280 Followers