Nude, Not Lewd, Well Maybe That Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
472 Followers

Clyde's wife Chloe was busy tonguing my pee hole and massaging my balls me as I filled her sweet mouth but Long Dick was still fucking me. Finally, a few minutes after I'd cum he smacked my ass hard several times and followed it up with a torrent of cum he shot inside me. As he came I tightened my ass and impeded his withdrawal but after a few more stinging slaps on the ass I released my clenched ass hole and he withdrew.

So you ask me if was mad at my wife, mad at her lover? What right did I have to say a word, I was butt fucked by both of her lovers until I was reduced to being a little girl?

Finally we all nodded goodbye, there wasn't much else to say. Of course the two girls embraced their lovers with tongue in cheek if you know what I mean. We walked back to the driftwood camp where we’d left our belongings and then backtracked, passing the two smiling guys who the girls said were Australians, and made our way to the parking lot and the Jeep. The three of my companions were laughing but I felt uncommonly serine and had little offer, just basking in the experience as I sat on a towel Clyde spread on my seat. My ass was still gushing sperm globs.

On the way back we went out to eat at a restaurant we'd passed that morning. The place was called Sam's Chowder House. I made a beeline to the bathroom and tried to clean up my ass leak. Then I went out and sat with the group who teased me continually about the events of the afternoon asking me questions about my behind’s condition.

I tried to busy myself in the menu. They had an assortment of sea foods and their "Famous" lobster roll. I added an order of fried onion rings and the rest of the group got fish and chips, and two of the expensive lobster rolls, which turned out to be a buttered lobster tail on a sort of split yeasty hotdog roll that we cut in half to share. We devoured the food like we were starving. We also drowned ourselves with pitchers of local craft beer. Fortunately the place was not far from the motel as we were all smashed by the time we left.

And so ended the first day. What a day, I slept like a baby, still silently farting sperm out of my ass till the next morning.

The girls were up early and went looking for the Australians but the hotel receptionist told them they'd left at sun up that morning. The girls were quite disappointed. I’ll bet they thought they’d get fucked again. That wasn’t quite out of the future picture as they said they’d given out their cell phone numbers, so when the guys got to Los Angeles they were sure to cross swords. Yikes, a repeat performance was not what I wasn’t hoping for, although my ass began to itch at the prospect.

We went back to the beach after breakfast and everything seemed quite calm. The Germans were still there and there were a few new faces. The day was so far uneventful. I was happy about that. I was pretty exhausted by the yesterday's activities

The day came to an end when late in the afternoon it got a bit chilly. A cold wind blew in from the water. We left around four-thirty. On the way back Clyde took a different route and we saw a barbecue place on the edge of another small town. It looked like a black neighborhood so we figured the barbecue would be great, either Texas or Georgia/Alabama style.

The waitress at “Bobbies’ Barbeque” was very cordial and sat us at a big table. Turns out the place was run by a mother daughter team both named Bobbie. We ordered a giant sampler plate heaped with a bunch of different meaty items, pork ribs, sausage, brisket, smoked ham and a plate of fried chicken on the side. I love good fried chicken. Oh yes, a basket of homemade cornbread was there.

While we were eating three young black dudes, college kids, came in. They had been at a basketball game and were quite excited to tell us their team had won. The girls as always were the instigators and openly flirted with them. By the time we were ready to leave the girls had even invited them to our hotel rooms for shots and fun.

They followed us back to the hotel. I went to the bathroom while the rest of them joked around. When they asked why we had come to “San G,” as they called it, the girls were quick to tell them we came for the nudist beach.

Fred, the taller boy said,

"If you are nudists why don't you take our clothes off?"

That comment didn't go unrewarded. The two gals were topless almost immediately. Sean, the shorter of the three paired off with Chloe and peeled off his shirt without being told, he got right into the rhythm and was playing with Chloe's tits while she stroked his cock that was sticking out of his shorts.

"Well," said Freddy, "you ladies are only half way nude."

My wife was quick to pipe up,

"All you guys have to get nude too, that is if you want to see our pussies."

Moments later Freddy, Sean were naked and taking turns dancing with the girls. Carl was dancing nude on the side, he was the odd man out. I admired his athletic body and his large cock that was partly aroused by what was going on.

"Why don't you get undressed?" said Carl. I didn't think he had even noticed me.

"Ok," I said, "no problem."

Once I was naked Carl asked me to dance with him and as silly as it sounded I welcomed the chance to feel his nude body next to mine.He was an excellent graceful dancer and I let him take the lead.

We danced a fast number and then a slow number. As the song was finishing, Carl danced me out of the living room and into the bedroom. I smiled at how smooth he did this. We could hear the girls squealing and Clyde was in the middle telling loud dirty jokes.

"I want you," said Carl. "I want you very much."

"Don't you want to fuck the girls, I'm sure they would be willing,"

"No, I've wanted you from the moment I saw you in the restaurant." He spoke with a voice that sounded like organ music.

"Can I say no?" I teased.

His cock was pressing into my belly, I leaned forward and began to suck it.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, but don't make me come."

I continued sucking and was having fun playing with his large almost hairless balls.

"Oh stop, or I'm going to cum." He pulled away.

"Let me rest for a moment."

He twisted me so I was in front of him, while still holding on to my cock with his warm soft hand.

He walked me to the side of the bed and whispered,

"Lay down, I need you."

I lay flat on my chest, pushing my swollen dick backwards between my legs. He must have picked up my wife's tube of sun tan cream, it had that nice smell and he lathered it into my ass and I guess also onto his large dick.

"Have you ever had a big dick in your ass?"

"No, I lied, but I'm ready."

Without further adieu he started inserting his cock. It wasn't as long as the long cock guy from yesterday but it was considerably thicker. He was a skillful lover, all the time he was gently and gradually pushing deeper into me, making me feel stuffed to the point of bursting. All the while he was kissing my neck and tonguing my ears and licking my shoulders. When he inserted the tip of he tongue into my ear it nearly drove me wild. He wasn't just fucking me, he was making love to me and I welcomed his affection like the desert welcomes rain.

He wasn't in a rush to complete the act, but like all things, I sensed it finally was about to come to an end. As he picked up the speed of his long thrusts, from his mouth came a mixture of urgent animal noises that filled my ear. They were unintelligible but so emotional and then the words, "I love you," that capped the wonderful moment as if one could put a champagne cork back into the bottle. As his words vibrated through my mind, he shot a cannon volley of sperm into my ass fully loading me with his love nectar.

At that moment I could feel each pulsation and wonderfully I also orgasmed. I knew he should have been wearing a condom but the feeling of being fucked bareback can’t compare to the glove. Oh how I wished I were a woman and could have given birth to his child, how I would have cherished a little memento of this loving moment.

And then something happened to me that I'd never experienced while being impaled, as I orgasmed, I began to cum simultaneously, not in the usual shots of sperm, but the cum just flowed out of my dick as if it were a fountain in some luscious garden. I lay there in a warm cum pool of my own making.

Instead of leaving me, Carl lay holding me in his long arms, his swollen cock slowly losing its resilience as it deflated but remained a presence in my body swimming in a river of his sperm. His long arms clasping me securely, we both fell asleep only to be awoken by the frolics the women were having with the other two college students.

"Carl, come in here," we heard Freddy yell.

"I'll be right back," said Carl, as he extricate himself from our tangled limbs.

I lay there as if in a trance, totally overcome by the sex and passion. Time had ceased to exist. I could feel my inner spirit rise and fly around the room, then I fell, hurdling downward. Some new cock had taken Carl's sacred place. This defiling was not supposed to be happening.

It was not a loving cock, it was a punishing cock, taking me for its pleasure and granting me none. As it plowed my ass as rapidly as possible and then cuming fiercely in less than, I suppose, 90 seconds. I kept my eyes closed, but the cologne smelled familiar and then I heard Clyde's voice as he smacked my ass,

"I got you that time old buddy. Jesus your ass and this bed are filled with spunk, the whole room smells of sex. I gotta go now, those guys are fucking your wife so hard her cunt may catch fire."

“And what about Chloe?” I asked.

“She’s already burned out.”

Once he'd left me I lifted myself and made my way to the bathroom, stumbling from the double dose I'd received, my legs were a bit rubbery.

Then to my surprise, there was Chloe, sitting on the toilet nude with her legs up as Sean, who had a surprising large dick, for a small man, a dick with a strong upward curve, was slow fucking, threading her like a pearl, while with one hand he held her ass as if palming a basketball. He obviously had a finger up inside her ass as his other hand was pinching her long chubby nipples.

They were so involved in my desire to wash up that I ignored them. I didn't think they could be moved so I went to the sink and ran the warm water and stuck my red swollen cock and balls on the white cool porcelain of the sink, washing myself with one of those small bars of hotel soap.

When I could feel the squeaky clean skin on my dick and thighs I turned and maneuvered my ass onto the edge of the sink and with a washcloth tried to wash out the double cream both men had deposited in my ass hole. It wasn't a perfect wash. My anus was still wide open and I could still feel the two men's sticky sperm fighting among themselves deep up the trail of my asshole, but that was the best I could do until later when I would shower.

Why didn't I shower then and there? Because my wife and Fred were fucking inside the steamy shower cubicle. Enough said, I had no intention of mixing into that couple as he hooped and roared with laughter and my wife shouting ,

"Don't you dare cum in my cunt, I want your hot spunk in my ass,"

I could hear them changing position and then Fred's hand shot out of the shower trying to blindly retrieve the soap I had just used. I placed the wet soap in his hand,

"Thanks buddy," he responded, not knowing I was the husband of his captive and I could see his hand a soaping up of her most familiar white curvy ass and then her scream as his big dick entered her buttocks and then I hear her yell,

"Oh yes, don't you dare stop."

"You are mine white girl," he said.

"My ass, my cunt, my mouth, are yours Freddy. You own me with your big black dick," she shouted back as my swollen cock perked up a bit and then descended into tumescence.

I wandered back into the living room. There sat Clyde, and Carl. Clyde had his legs up on the small table drinking a cold beer from the mini bar. Since each of the rooms had a mini bar there was plenty to drink.

"Hey guy," said Clyde.

"You kind of took advantage of me," I said.

"And you loved it."

"No, I didn't."

"What you talking about?" said Carl.

"Not you, this guy, my wife's friend's husband, he fucked me when you left the room."

"But you were mine, how could you let him do that."

"I was half asleep, I didn't know it wasn't you until his cock was inside me."

"Aw, you shouldn't have let him."

"He was over and out in moments," I said, as if that made a difference.

"Believe me," said Clyde, "it was probably the fastest butt fuck on record."

"Aw shucks, I shouldn't have left you."

"You know why he left you?" said Clyde. "His buddies knew he was fucking you, they called him in here so your wife could suck the cum he deposited in your ass off his cock."

I looked at Carl. "Is that true?"

He looked kind of sheepish and didn't respond.

"Hey," said Clyde, "take a beer or a whisky and drink up. No harm no foul. We all share and share alike. We are the three, four, no the seven fuck-ka-teers."

He continued, "Joe, after he fucked you, once his cock was clean, he fucked your wife as well."

"Did you?"

Carl didn't reply.

"But you said you loved me."

"Men say all kinds of shit when they are fucking," said Carl, "and Joe, you are one hell of a good fuck. You got a curvy ass better than most woman and I could tell that you just loved having my cock in your ass."

"I did love it Carl, I did..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Carl cut me off,

"While I was fucking you," said Carl, "your naked big tittied wife's cunt, your best friend here," he pointed at Clyde, "he was behind her ripping open her ass hole."

"Well, a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do," said Clyde.

"I'm sorry man," said Carl, grabbing my knee, "I never fucked a guy and his wife before. It just seemed to exciting a thing to pass up, I'm sorry man."

"Yeah, I get that, I guess it's a big thing."

Carl nodded as I got up. I was exhausted. I turned and headed into the empty bedroom. But both couples from the bathroom were still fooling around, having traded partners. I turned and crossed the divide and ended up in the other bed room, I wasn't sure whose room it was but I found the shower stall and stayed under the spray, drinking several whiskeys I taken from the mini bar in an attempt to forget what had happened.

I was half awake and half drunk when I partially toweled off and fell into the bed where I slept until morning when I awoke on the damp sweaty pillow.

By the time I my eyes were opening I could see my wife's naked tits pressing against the frosted glass shower door. She came out smelling of shampoo and body glaze.

"Hi honey, did you have fun last night."

She came up to me and kissed my cheek, "Is you little ass-ey sore my little baby."

'It's not so little," I replied.

"I heard it’s big enough for a double whammy ," she said pinching my ass.

I turned my head away.

"You didn't do so bad yourself Lisa."

"Oh those boys were just delicious, I probably drank a quart of sperm."

"More like a pint," I added.

"Well, my motor is filled," she said matter of factly.

"Wanna cuddle?" she laid down next to me grabbing my cock in her moist palm, rubbing some lotion on it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm creaming the demon."

"I didn't fuck any one last night."

"Oh I know that, but it is time to fuck the wifey."

She moved lower onto the bed and began to suck me. My tired cock jumped to attention and moments later I was fucking her like she was the last woman on earth.

As I came I said, "I love you baby."

"Oh that's just some shit men say when they are fucking."

Oh God, she must have heard what Carl said, or maybe Clyde repeated it.

"No babe, I do love you, other wise I couldn't put up with all the shit you put me through."

"Well, up and at em, we are heading home shortly. Clyde went to gas up the Jeep so wake up. I already packed, shame we never got to wear our party cloths."

"Well, we had on our birthday suits instead," I added.

We both smiled at that.

"I heard its big enough for a double whammy ," she said pinching my ass.

I turned my head away.

"You didn't do so bad yourself Lisa."

"Oh those boys were just delicious, I probably drank a quart of sperm."

"More like a pint," I added.

"Well, my motor is filled," she said matter of factly.

"Wanna cuddle?" she laid down next to me grabbing my cock in her moist palm, rubbing some lotion on it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm creaming the demon."

"I didn't fuck any one last night."

"Oh I know that, but it is time to fuck the wifey."

She moved lower onto the bed and began to suck me. My tired cock jumped to attention and moments later I was fucking her like she was the last woman on earth.

As I came I said, "I love you baby."

"Oh that's just some shit men say when they are fucking."

Oh God, she must have heard what Carl said, or maybe Clyde repeated it.

"No babe, I do love you, other wise I couldn't put up with all the shit you put me through."

"Well, up and at em, we are heading home shortly. Clyde went to gas up the Jeep so wake up. I already packed, shame we never got to wear our party cloths."

"Well, we had on our birthday suits instead," I added.

We both smiled at that.

erectus123
erectus123
472 Followers
12