Nude on the Diamond

Story Info
Baseball.
836 words
3.23
32.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Don't even ask me where the idea originated because no one would admit to arranging anything so harebrained. The setting for this was just about as public as you could imagine, a baseball field on a well traveled main road through a populous residential district.

League games were always played in front of a fairly good size crowd in any case. The benches were filling rapidly with spectators that Sunday afternoon. A few others here and there watched from outside the chain link fence.

A small cement building held two changing rooms. My team walked into the nearest one from the entrance while the visiting team would change inside the adjacent room.

A new rule was added to league play this year. It was definitely not a rule for modest types which included probably all of us. In any case each team would play one game per season completely nude and in front of benches crowded with spectators.

I work hard at keeping myself fit. I don't lift heavy weights to bulk up but I do a good cardiovascular workout. It includes running up the stairs at the high school football field for several minutes, pushups and pull-ups. The fact is I look ok in a bathing suit but I prefer to wear a bathing suit than go naked.

"They've got to be kidding," I said looking at the page just handed to me.

A teammate looked at me. I looked back at him.

"They're not joking. Today is our turn to play naked out there. The other team has to play that way also."

I began to giggle which is perhaps a sign of embarrassment. Then as I looked around me teammates had all taken off their street clothes and were sitting or standing. Clothing and undies had been placed inside lockers.

As I watched my teammates walk outside and take their places on the field for pre game warmup I gradually grew comfortable with the idea.

At roughly 1:15 in the afternoon the entire baseball team trotted nude onto the field to high pitched cheers of female voices. The other team followed and was also wearing nothing. More cheers followed.

I came up to the plate for my first at bat, sixth in the batting order and stared at the pitcher. Sixty and one half feet away standing atop mound several inches high the opposing pitcher held the glove in front of his sex while looking to his catcher for a sign. He went into his wind up kicking to waist height. His left arm came around releasing the ball. Less than a second later it smacked the catchers mitt with a thud.

As the ball passed me just off the outside of the plate belt high the empire called, "Ball one."

Being gay made concentration difficult at least for a little while. All these hot men from both teams were driving me crazy with desire. It became a struggle for me to concentrate on the game until I convinced myself that I had to play competitively. I told myself that they're all straight and therefor would resent me cruising them.

For who ever planned this event it had the desired effect. Dozens of more spectators arrived and stood along the length of the fence from astride home plate to the ninety degree angle at its far end.

The pitcher who was a tall and lean but fit looking blond stared in for the sign while I waved the bat behind my head. The ball left his hand. A split second later my bat came around making contact with an audible crack.

I learned later that many of the players had wives or girlfriends in attendance. Many of those girls came scantily clad to watch their men play.

A high pitched cheer rose up from the crowd. "Nice catch Bobby," a girl shouted from somewhere in the crowd. The outfielder, looking toward the crowd along left field, waved acknowledging the cheer.

My first time at bat was a loud out to left field, caught in front of the warning track. I could not help noticing as I walked back to the bench after a fly ball out that the crowd seemed bigger than usual.

I did not make too many plays from my position out in right field as the ball is rarely hit that direction. During the sixth inning a ball came my way sending me a few steps to my right to catch it just above my head.

About two hours and a half after it began the last batter hit the ball on the ground to shortstop. The throw beat him to first base by about two steps.

The grandstand emptied quickly as fans headed for home but some took advantage of nude baseball day. Wives and girlfriends spilled out onto the field initially wearing just their undies. As they came closer to their naked husbands brassieres went into the air. Pantie's were being pushed down their legs as they jogged.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers