Nude Racing Catfight (see pg A4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cheered in the stands as she and Becky slowed to a walk then stopped a short distance beyond the finish line to collect their breath. The judges were walking towards the girls, trophy in hand. Suddenly a gasp went up from the crowd. Becky had jumped on Natsuko's back and grabbed a fistful of hair. She screeched something that Michael couldn't hear clearly over the noise of the crowd as her weight dragged her rival to the ground.

Natsuko fought back immediately, grabbing some of Becky's red hair as best she could. Both women were yelling at each other on the ground in a tangle of limbs as the judges surged forward to separate them.

Michael made a beeline down the bleachers and by the time he got there the girls had been separated. Both were scratched up a bit and their hair was a mess but they were otherwise unharmed. Becky had a look of rage on her face as she stalked away from the racetrack followed by her husband.

Michael hugged his wife tightly. "You ok?" he asked. She nodded and held him closely, once again getting him wet but this time with her perspiration. Then the judges were thrusting the trophy at them and his wife took it, raising it above her head and smiling for the crowd.

Becky and her husband were seen getting into a brown car and, alerted to this fact, Michael later asked the police to check out the vehicle. Sure enough, a scrape of blue paint clung to a dent in the door, and it was chemically determined to belong to the mailbox. No witnesses could testify for either side so Natsuko didn't press charges. Becky chose not to participate in any of the National Nude Day races after that however, humiliated at her own unsporting conduct and the whispers of the community.

The little catfight made it into the local newspaper on page four however, complete with a picture of the two of them at a moment when Natsuko had been on top. Michael and Natsuko treasured that picture for years and kept it in their display case next to the trophy. It made for interesting family discussion. As they looked back on it in later years, that National Nude Day had proven to be a highlight of their lives together.

12