Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers

Although it was locked, a security guard spotted her and buzzed her in.

"I have an interview at J.T. Levinson," Julie said.

"Fifth floor," the guard responded. Julie nodded in thanks and hurried towards the elevators.

As Barry requested, she wore a dark gray miniskirt and black heels, along with a white dress shirt. Her skirt stopped at about mid-thigh; Julie contemplated wearing a longer skirt but got the vibe from Barry's call that showing more leg would be appreciated at this workplace.

Julie hopped on board the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor. She nervously tapped her fingers the entire ride up, hoping all would go well.

Well, I could always go back into waitressing if I don't get this job, she thought to herself, then shook her head as if to shake the thought out of her mind. You will get this job, Julie, you will get this job.

She stepped off the elevator onto the fifth floor. The foyer was empty. Julie looked around; confused as to where she should go.

"Hi! Can I help you?"

Julie spun around to see Lori Peterson standing in the hallway offering to help her. Julie would have been more welcoming of Lori's help if she weren't so taken aback by the fact that Lori was naked. Julie took a step backwards.

"Um, I'm Julie Downey. I have an interview with Barry Knapp at 10?"

"Of course. Right this way."

Julie glanced around anxiously, as if to find some other person in the vicinity who might have assured her that Lori was simply a lost patient who was off her meds and that an actual employee of this establishment was ready to help her.

Instead, Lori led Julie down the hallway, and every office she passed contained a person who didn't seem at all alarmed to catch a glimpse of a nude woman walking by. Stranger still, was that every office employee that was female was also as unclothed as Lori.

Lori hummed softly to herself and she continued down the hall; her hips swayed side to side with every step. She smiled at the fully clothed men she passed, who took a second to gawk at her but otherwise seemed not the slightest bit alarmed by her state of dress.

Finally, Lori stopped outside a small meeting room and ushered Julie inside. Several chairs were set up against both walls, with only a small table resting near the far wall. There were six other women seated in the room, and to Julie's relief, all were clothed.

"Have a seat, Mr. Knapp will call you in one-by-one for your interviews."

Julie took a seat, and saw that most of the other candidates looked to be as baffled as she. When Lori walked away, Julie was the first to speak.

"What is going on? Why are all the women in this office naked?"

Most of the other women shrugged. A tall platinum blonde seated to Julie's right answered, "it's Nude Secretaries Day. I can't believe none of you girls have heard of it. It's really catching on."

"I have never heard of anything like that," an African-American woman seated across from Julie replied.

"I've heard of it," an mid-40s brunette interjected. "My ex-husband made me aware of it."

The woman's scowl told Julie she shouldn't ask that woman anything else about it.

"Well, obviously they observe that holiday here. I assume we'll be asked to participate if we're hired," the blonde said.

"I'm not taking my clothes off," a skinny redhead said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Then I doubt you'll be hired," the brunette quipped.

"What about you?" the blonde asked, looking at Julie. "Are YOU going to take your panties off for your interview?"

"No!" Julie immediately responded. She paused, then added. "I mean, not if I don't have to. Are you sure this isn't a prank or something?"

The door opened, and Lori led a thick-figured brunette into the room and instructed her to have a seat.

"Okay ladies, it looks like you're all here. You might be curious about my lack of attire. So you know, today is Nude Secretaries Day. We have this event every year, when all of the secretaries in this office are required to work the entire day in the nude."

The blonde crossed her legs and smiled.

"Now, since you're all applying for the secretary position, Mr. Knapp thought it would be best to conduct your interviews in the spirit of the day. So I would highly encourage each of you ladies to disrobe for your best chances of being hired," Lori said.

Julie looked at the other candidates in shock. Most of them were as frozen still as she. All except for the blonde. Julie looked to her right, stunned to see the bombshell had immediately taken to her feet and had begun undressing.

None of the women in the room could take their eyes off her. It wasn't so much her perfect 10 figure, but rather the confidence she displayed in her disrobing; the complete lack of hesitation on her part and nonchalance in stripping down to her birthday suit that filled the other women with awe.

Even Lori was a bit struck by the woman's casual demeanor. She's already removed her skirt and was nearly finished unbuttoning her blouse.

"Um, Miss, may I get your name?" Lora asked.

"Danielle Turner," the blonde said, smiling as she folded her blouse and laid it across her chair on top of her skirt.

"Well Miss Turner, since you seem to be the most enthusiastic of the candidates, I'll have Mr. Knapp interview you first."

"Splendid," Danielle said, reaching behind her back and unclasping her lacy purple bra. She pulled the straps from her shoulders and removed the cups from her large, surgically enhanced breasts.

"Well then, please keep your high heels on, and once you have everything else off, come with me," Lori said.

Danielle swiftly slid her skimpy purple thong to her ankles, and placed it upon the pile of her clothes. After slipping her feet back into her heels, Julie and the other candidates watched, open-jawed, as the completely naked Danielle followed Lori out of the room.

( . )( . )

Shari checked her reflection in the bathroom mirror closely as she wiped her lips with a paper towel. She didn't appear to have any traces of David's semen anywhere on her face, but she wanted to be certain. She took out a tube of red lipstick and applied a new layer to replace the one that had rubbed off on David's penis. Good as new.

She'd just placed the cap back on the lipstick when the bathroom door opened. Shari turned around, half expecting David or one of the other men to be there hoping to get a peek at her. Instead, none other than Vanessa Martinez entered. She looked at Shari's naked body and smiled.

"David said you might be in here," the Latina beauty remarked.

"How you liking it here?" Shari asked curiously.

"I like it a lot! People here are really nice. I'm just, feeling a little awkward..."

Shari nodded understandingly. "The nudity takes a little getting used to. But it is a lot of fun, I promise."

"I don't know how you do it. You girls are braver than I could ever be," Vanessa said, waveringly.

Shari cracked a smile. While most people would infer disinterest in nudity from Vanessa's hesitant tone, Shari was far more optimistic. She put her arm around Vanessa's waist, and rested her palm upon her hip. Gently, she walked with the CEO's daughter out of the restroom.

"Can I ask you something Vanessa?" Shari asked. Vanessa nodded. "You know you have a great body, right?"

Vanessa blushed, and replied that she did, as humbly as she could.

"Why are you so shy about showing it off?"

Vanessa let out a giggle. "I- don't know. I guess because of my parents. I was brought to up to be this 'good girl' who waited until marriage to have sex, and only my husband should ever see me nude."

"Oh, but all parents are like that!" Shari remarked. "I remember my dad used to flip when I'd go out with my friends in a skirt he thought was too short."

Vanessa shook her head. "You don't understand, my dad has been protective of me my ENTIRE life. He made me wait until I was eighteen before he let me do any modeling, and even then he forbade me from doing anything too suggestive. I mean, I was nineteen when he saw some pictures a photographer took of me in a changing room, and-"

Shari gave Vanessa an odd glance.

"It was fine, I gave him permission. Kirk's specialty was candid photos, and some of his best pictures were ones he took of girls while they were undressing and didn't know they were on camera. But when my dad saw those photos of me taking my bra and panties off, he deleted every last one of them and screamed at Kirk how he'd sue him if he ever came near me or called me again. So I promised him I'd be a 'good girl' from then on."

Shari glanced over her shoulder, and upon seeing men in their offices watching her as she passed by, she lowered her voice.

"And have you?" Shari asked.

Vanessa bit her lip.

"Well, no, not exactly," she muttered.

"Tell me," Shari said playfully, poking Vanessa in the side.

"Okay, promise you won't tell my dad?"

"Promise."

"Okay, I've had sex with maybe three boyfriends. And I've gone skinny dipping with a few of my friends."

Shari looked at Vanessa curiously.

"Female friends?"

"Yes," she paused as if she was finished talking, but added, "....and a few guys might have been there too."

Shari and Vanessa giggled.

"Something awfully hilarious going on here?" Matt asked, as he was passing by.

"Girl talk, Matt, nothing you'd be interested in." Shari quipped.

Matt looked past the completely naked body of his coworker and looked at the fully clothed guest before him.

"I don't believe we've met, I'm Matt," he said, extending his hand.

"Vanessa. Nice to meet you." She shook his hand and felt it become absorbed into his.

"We've heard a lot about you Vanessa. I hope you'll be joining us soon."

"Me too, me too," she said, looking into Matt's eyes. Her nipples stiffened as he met her gaze.

"Love that suit you have on," he said, admiringly.

"Oh this? I just picked this off the bargain shelf," Vanessa said dismissively, while her cheeks flushed red.

"There's nothing bargain shelf about you, Miss Martinez," Matt said warmly. "Well, see ya 'round." He took off down the hall, and Vanessa watched him until he disappeared into his office. Only then did she turn to Shari.

"Tell me he's single."

( . )( . )

Shari sauntered down the office hallway, catching stares from within the offices she passed. Each time she caught a man peeking at her, she'd wink at him, and watch him adjust the crotch of his pants soon after. She giggled and continued down the hallway.

She stopped at Monica's office and knocked on the open door.

"Hey babe!" The busty redhead planted her round bottom into an empty chair and slid up next to the dutiful secretary.

"What's up?" Monica asked.

"I need to ask you a favor," Shari said.

"What do you need?"

Shari lowered her head.

"Do you think you could...cancel your date with Matt?"

Monica's face dropped. "Why?"

Shari sighed. "Vanessa's really taking a liking to him. Now I'm not saying you have to let her have him, it would just...help matters if you would hit the brakes for the time being."

Monica set her pen onto her desk. "I don't understand."

She watched a coworker passing by in the hallway peek into her office. He took a second to gawk at the two naked women before continuing on.

"I just watched those two talk for twenty minutes and Matt was constantly talking about you! I think seeing you naked really got his interest. Vanessa's jealous as hell of you, and I think we can use this to our advantage."

Monica buried her face in her hands.

"You think you can convince Vanessa to take her clothes off if she thinks it will give her a shot with Matt?" she muttered through her fingers.

Shari shrugged. "Unless you have a better idea?"

Monica said nothing.

Shari tapped her nails on the surface of Monica's desk.

"Look, it would be really good if you didn't have lunch with Matt anyway. The guys really want you spending time with Martinez. I hear he's been asking about you."

Monica turned away from Shari and looked back at her computer screen.

"Pleeeeese?" Shari asked.

Monica shook her head. "It's not fair," she said, sounding a bit whinier than she intended.

"I know it's unfair. But it's business, babe."

Monica knew Shari was right. Business was what put money in her pocket, and her tits and ass were great for business.

"So will you do it? For me?" Shari asked.

Monica looked at Shari and groaned.

"Yes," she said, sullenly.

( . )( . )

Julie stared back at the other candidates; all of them sat in stunned silence. None of them had removed so much as a shoe, save for the blonde who had already been called in and was being interviewed at that very moment.

Are YOU going to take your panties off for your interview?

Danielle's question echoed inside Julie's head. The worst part, was that Julie did not know the answer. She knew she needed this job. She knew she was willing to step out of her comfort zone to get it. But being...naked?

The thought of stripping down right here, under the judging stares of these other women, was unfathomable. And what would her family think if they were to find out? Julie didn't want to imagine.

"So, is anyone else going to do it?" a short, auburn-haired girl seated near the back of the room asked.

"Why bother? That blonde obviously has it in the bag," the mid-40s brunette grumbled.

"Maybe he'll hire someone else..." the African- American woman said hopefully.

Julie tuned out the other womens' banter, all of them debating as to whether or not they would or should undress to get an interview with Mr. Knapp. She could see the curvy brunette seated across from her had the same idea. She hadn't contributed a word to the conversation.

No sooner did she have that thought, that Lori Peterson entered, and looked around the room.

"Mr. Knapp is ready to interview the next candidate. Any more of you ladies interested in undressing?"

A moment of silence took the room, before the curvy brunette raised her hand.

"I will," she said quietly. Immediately she took to her feet and began taking off her clothes.

"Wonderful! Your name?" Lori asked.

"Michelle Taylor," she said, slipping her skirt to the floor.

"Okay, Michelle, you can come with me as soon as you're naked. And the rest of you, feel free to undress at any time. You don't have to wait until you're called in to strip down."

The African American woman proceeded to remove her clothing as well.

"She's got the right idea. Your name?" Lori asked.

"Brandy Davis." Brandy unbuttoned her blouse as Michelle was slipping out of her bra and panties.

"Excellent. I'll have Mr. Knapp interview you as soon as he's done with Michelle."

Julie sat in shock as she watched the two women before her disrobe. She thought about joining them; of stripping down so that she would be assured an interview immediately following Brandy, but she couldn't. She was paralyzed under the watchful stares of the other still-clothed candidates, some of whom were watching Michelle and Brandy with utter contempt.

Once Michelle was fully nude, she followed Lori out of the room, while the now-naked Brandy took a seat in her chair and waited.

( . )( . )

As Heidi filled George Martinez's mug with steaming hot coffee, he couldn't help but stare up at the fetching blonde's curvaceous body. She giggled as she topped the mug off and moseyed up to the next man at the conference table awaiting a refill.

"I've got to hand it to you, Irvin. You run a great ship here," George said, taking a sip from his mug.

"We're all pleased to hear that," the CEO replied.

George set his mug onto the table. "Unfortunately, I can't let you do this to my girls. I'm sure you can understand that."

Albert and the other managers of J.T. Levinson straightened up in their chairs.

"We do understand your reluctance, Mr. Martinez," Albert said. "But I'm sure you can see the benefits of such an arrangement..."

George stared at Heidi's bare bottom as she leaned forward to fill Scott Redmond's mug. Although her thighs were together, she was bent forward just far enough that her soft pink labia was visible between them. He was sure that if she leaned forward just a bit more, that her curvy cheeks would part just wide enough that he would get a glimpse of her anus.

"I...do...." George said, his attention clearly fixated on Heidi's behind. "Er, see those benefits- that...you were talking about, Albert. It's just, the secretaries at my company might not have the same enthusiasm for taking off their clothes that your girls do."

Albert shrugged and nodded at his fellow managers.

"They might and they might not, Mr. Martinez. But you might be surprised just how often the girls tend to fall into it. Isn't that right, Heidi?"

"Definitely!" Heidi said, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "I was really shy about being naked at first. Now I love it. It's my favorite day of the year."

"And it's ours too!" Mike Delaney added, with a chuckle.

"Tell me something, George," Albert began, hoping he wasn't being presumptuous by addressing Mr. Martinez by his first name. "Who was that babe you had taking notes at that meeting you had with us when we visited you last November? You know, that tall one?"

"Barbara?" George said, a bit too quickly for his own liking. If Albert was not mistaken, George nearly blushed when he realized how fast he was able to recall the girl's name.

"Yes, her. She wore that little black skirt. She had legs for days, didn't she?" Albert asked, jogging the memory of every man in the room who'd been present that that meeting.

"Yes, Barb is pretty popular among the men at Martinez Inc. I actually had to ask her to wear longer skirts since she was distracting our male employees."

The men of J.T. Levinson had to stifle their laughter. Martinez had asked a beautiful woman NOT to bare too much skin? The suggestion was outrageous.

"Well, just imagine, one day a year, you got to see Barbara nude," Albert said. "Imagine her scurrying around the office in her high heels, filling your coffee cup, fetching your copies, but you got to see her tight little ass and her perky tits while she did it. Wouldn't the work day be so much more enjoyable?"

George was at a loss for words. Of course he wanted to see Barbara nude. He just couldn't imagine asking that of her.

"I hope you know, that if you decide to go through with the sale, you'd be welcome in our office anytime, Mr. Martinez," Irvin said. "You'd be welcome to feast your eyes on Barbara, on Heidi here, and on any of your former girls or our girls as long as you like."

The men of J.T. Levinson couldn't be certain, but it almost appeared that George Martinez had salivated at Irvin's mention of that.

"And not just look," Mike Delaney said. "Hell, you can grope them, squeeze their tits, pinch their asses, anything you want."

Heidi squealed and jumped slightly as Mike pinched her bottom when she walked past him.

"Anything?" George asked.

The men of J.T. Levinson simultaneously nodded.

"If you can talk her into it. Last year we gave Heidi a pretty nice cum bath, didn't we, Dollface?" Mike asked.

Heidi giggled. "Yeah, I was so sticky afterwards! It was fun though."

George's palms were actually shaking. He looked around the room before looking Albert in the eye.

"I- I can cum on -any- girl here I want?" George asked.

"Just name her," Albert said.

"Okay," George said, and he did.

( . )( . )

As Matt's tongue slipped further into her mouth, Monica could feel his hands fondling her breasts. The janitorial closet was dark, but it was the only place she felt confident that they wouldn't be disturbed. She squeezed his arms through his dress shirt while he rubbed and rolled her mounds in his hands.

Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers