Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers

They were immediately treated to the sight of Lori Peterson, another secretary who worked down the hall, working the copy machine in her birthday suit.

"Hey Lori! Looking good!" Mike said, slapping Lori on the butt. Lori looked at Mike and smiled.

"Morning, Mike," Lori said. Mike stared at Lori's naked body while she pressed the buttons on the copier, and as she did, Monica and Shari slipped down the hall unnoticed.

"Hopefully we can avoid him for most of the day," Monica whispered.

"Why? Mike's a nice guy," Shari mused.

Monica looked at Shari incredulously.

They arrived at Shari's office to find a bouquet of flowers waiting on Shari's desk. As he'd done previous years, David made sure to show his secretary how much she was appreciated on this special day.

"Happy Nude Secretaries Day, Shari!" David said, entering the office behind her.

"Thank you, David!" Shari said, smiling.

"Well, let's lose the coats, ladies!" David said, looking at Monica and Shari both. The two secretaries looked at each other.

"You first," Monica said, shyly.

Shari complied. She opened her long furry coat, and unveiled her beautiful naked body. David and Monica both stared in awe at Shari's large and gorgeous breasts. Shari blushed and hung her coat up on the coat rack.

"Your turn," Shari said, looking at Monica.

Monica's heart raced.

"I- uh, maybe I should go to my office-"

"Oh come on, we want to see you!" Shari exclaimed.

"Yeah, come on babe, let's have a look at you," David said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Monica reached for the buttons on her coat, when Mike and Lori appeared in the doorway of Shari's office.

"What's going on in here- ooh, wow!" Mike remarked, as his eyes settled on Shari's body.

"Monica's about to show us her best assets, aren't you?" David said.

Mike grinned.

"Is that right, Monica?" Mike asked.

Monica blushed.

"This is so embarrassing."

Shari placed her hands on Monica's face.

"Hey. You have NOTHING to be embarrassed of. Okay?"

Monica nodded, more to satisfy Shari than from actually meaning it.

"Now, take off your coat," Shari said with a smile.

Monica looked at Shari, and David, and Mike, and Lori. They all looked back at her. It was time.

Monica unfastened the buttons on her coat while her spectators watched her apprehensively. She wondered briefly why this was such a big deal. It was just her body. Her beautiful, naked female body. There was no reason for them to get so excited. But of course, there was no reason for Monica not to expose it.

When she had all of the buttons undone, she took a deep breath. She took a glance at Shari's day calendar, to double check to see if today indeed was Nude Secretaries Day. It was.

With no more excuses to delay, Monica opened her coat, and stood before her coworkers completely nude.

( . )( . )

Heidi had taken off most of her clothes when her boss walked into her office. Her blouse and skirt were neatly folded and tucked away into her desk drawer, and she was in the process of unclasping her bra when Rich walked in.

"Hey, Sweetcakes," Rich said, smiling.

Heidi smiled back, but hesitated to undress. Rich paused to watch her.

"Well, come on, let me see them," Rich said.

Blushing, Heidi pulled the straps from her shoulders, and pulled the cups from her breasts. Rich's eyes went wide when he saw the two beautiful large mounds appear into view. Round, full, and all natural, Heidi's gorgeous tits, both adorned with light pink oval-shaped nipples, made for a splendid viewing experience for her male boss.

Heidi tucked her bra into her desk drawer, and turned to face Rich. Feeling his gaze upon her, Heidi slipped her finger into the waistband of her panties for their imminent removal.

"No, no," Rich said. "Turn around. Bend over."

Heidi giggled and did as he asked. She leaned forward, and stuck out her round, curvy, bubble butt. Rich was pleased to see she was wearing thong-style panties, which left both of her smooth cheeks mostly exposed already.

Heidi slipped her panties slowly downwards, bending over ever further as she did. She slipped them off her butt, exposing her anus and labia as she did, and slid them gently down her thighs. She was at eye level with her feet when her panties had finally settled around her ankles, and she elected to remain in that position for a few moments to give Rich plenty of time to enjoy the sight of her bent over bottom.

Heidi stepped out of her discarded panties, wiggling her butt a bit more than necessary as she did, for Rich's benefit. Finally, she rose to her feet to face her tantalized boss.

"Wow," was all he could say.

There was little to say. Heidi was by all means a total knockout. A busty blonde beauty with stunning long legs. Rich let his eyes pass across her delicate curves and soft skin. Her sweet-smelling golden blonde hair settled upon her strong, yet feminine shoulders. A thin layer of mascara lined her bright blue eyes. Ruby red lipstick coated her firm juicy lips. Her skin- all of it, was flawless.

Even her pussy had the cleanest, baby-smooth shave. Rich reached out with one hand, and rested it upon Heidi's hip. Her warm skin radiated against his palm.

"How old are you?" Rich asked.

"Eighteen," Heidi said softly.

"You a virgin?"

Heidi shook her head.

"How many guys?"

Heidi blushed.

"Eight," Heidi said, embarrassed.

"That's okay!" Rich said, reassuringly. "There's nothing wrong with that. You're a beautiful girl. You should be having lots of sex."

Heidi smiled.

"Good," she said. "I want to."

Rich laughed.

"That's my girl!" He patted Heidi on the hip. "Well, I'll be in my office. Don't hesitate to come in if you need anything.

With that, Rich disappeared through the doorway leading from Heidi's office to his. Heidi turned to her computer, sat down in her chair, and began her daily secretarial duties in the nude.

( . )( . )

Shari insisted that Monica leave her her coat in her office, so when Monica made her way back to her own work station, she had to walk there wearing nothing but her high heels.

She heard a few wolf whistles as she made her way down the hall, and numerous men stuck their heads out of their offices to ogle her naked rear end as she passed by.

When she arrived at her office, Albert was inside, and he greeted her with a cheerful "good morning!"

"Happy Nude Secretaries day, Albert," Monica said, taking a seat at her desk. The woolen office chair felt comfortable and familiar against her bare buttocks and thighs.

"Oh, is that what day it is today? I thought maybe you just forgot to get dressed this morning!"

Monica rolled her eyes and faked a laugh.

"You never cease to amuse, Albert," Monica chirped facetiously.

"Hey, it keeps you entertained," Albert said, resting his hand on Monica's shoulder.

"Just like I keep you entertained," Monica said, loading up the start menu on her computer.

Albert laughed.

"You sure do."

Albert stepped into his office, as Monica read through the emails in her inbox. There was an inter-office memo wishing the entire staff a happy Nude Secretaries Day, as well as several emails regarding the Schwartzbauer project. As Monica began typing a reply to one of them, Albert stepped back into her office.

"I need you to do me a favor," Albert said.

"What's up?" Monica asked, turning in her chair to face him.

"Mr. Schwartzbauer and his associates will be here in an hour. I want to provide him with some refreshments," Albert said. "Would you mind running to the bakery next door and picking up some bagels, danish, and some juice?"

Monica paused.

"Next door?" she asked.

"Yes. Downstairs, the building south of us. We're connected to them with a sky walk, so you won't need your coat."

Monica froze. She had never left the building in the nude before. She wondered how neighboring businesses would react to seeing a naked woman in public.

"You- you want me to leave the building- naked?" Monica stammered.

Albert nodded.

"I thought it might be good PR. Nude Secretaries Day is catching on in this city. I hope it will draw more attention to our business."

Albert placed a company credit card on Monica's desk. Monica looked at the card in shock.

"Well, hurry up. We want to have the conference room set up in time," Albert said.

He stepped back into his office.

Monica picked up the card. She imagined all of the faces she would get, walking through the lobby of the Loughridge Building, completely nude. Being naked here was one thing, everyone in this office was expecting to see her without her clothing. But out in public?

Monica scurried out of her office and fled down the hall into the ladies room. She stood at the sink and splashed cold water on her face.

Albert wasn't joking. It wasn't enough for the secretaries to be naked in the office, he wanted to expose them to the world.

And yet- the thought excited Monica at the same time. She'd grown somewhat used to walking around and being seen by her coworkers in the buff, so why not take it to the next level?

Monica grabbed a paper towel and dried off her face. No sense waiting this out any longer.

Grabbing the credit card from her office, Monica headed to the elevator, pushed the down button, and let it carry her down to the second floor lobby.

( . )( . )

Monica was correct in her assumption that she would draw attention. When she stepped off the elevator, a number of gasps echoed throughout the lobby. A male desk clerk did a double take as she walked past, casually striding through the crowded room towards the sky walk.

Her trek through the sky walk was no less awkward. As she strode across the bridge, looking down at the cars passing underneath her, she noticed traffic slowing while drivers looked up at her through the large glass windows, admiring the beautiful naked babe walking above.

Monica paid them no mind, and continued until she reached the neighboring building.

The lobby of the Loughridge building was even more crowded. Among the many stares she got, one was a policeman.

"Morning, officer," Monica said nervously as she passed. She paused, and turned to face the public official. "It's for my job- I'm a secretary."

The policeman nodded in understanding.

"It's no problem, ma'am. Our receptionist back at the station is dressed just like you today."

Monica nodded back. Somehow that reassured her.

When she got in line at the bakery, Monica soon realized she wasn't the only person in the establishment who was missing clothing.

A young African American woman got in line behind her, and Monica was surprised to see the woman was nude.

"First time?" the woman asked.

"Second," Monica said.

"Me too," the woman said. "But I'm an exotic dancer on weekends, so this is nothing new to me."

Monica chuckled.

"I didn't know they worked day jobs," Monica said. She was now second in line. The young male cashier looked up at Monica nervously as he waited on the female customer in front of her.

"Oh yes, it's great money. I work at the Booby Bunk on Friday and Saturday nights, and Spalding and Smith on weekdays," she said.

"Spalding and Smith, we've done business with you before," Monica said. She tried to remember if she'd ever heard this woman's voice on any of her calls to them. "Can't say I've heard of the 'Booby Bunk' though."

"It's an all-nude gentleman's club just off route nine by the fourteen. I've been working there three years; there's really nice people there."

The woman tossed her long hair behind her shoulder and smiled.

"All that dancing must keep you in good shape."

"Oh, it does," the woman said. "I had my first child six months ago and I danced that fat right off!"

Monica and the woman both laughed.

When it was her turn, Monica placed her order to the cashier.

"Uh, what?" the cashier said, staring at Monica with unbroken eye contact.

Monica repeated her order.

"Oh, okay," the cashier said. With his hands shaking, he tapped Monica's order into the keypad. "Sixty-seven fifty-five."

Monica handed him the company credit card. He quickly slid the card through the reader, and noticing it didn't scan, he slid it again. After three attempts he handed the card back to her.

"You know, the Booby Bunk is always hiring," the woman said. "A cute white girl with a tight little butt like yours could make serious cash working there. You want to apply? No experience necessary."

Monica shook her head.

"No thanks, this is all the nudity I need in my life," Monica laughed.

The woman shrugged.

"Can I give you my number? In case you change your mind?"

"Sure, why not?" Monica said.

The woman turned to the cashier.

"Can I borrow that pen for one second?" the woman asked.

The cashier handed the woman a black felt-tip pen. She wrote her name "Rochelle" and her number on Monica's breast.

"That's me. Call any time, day or night," Rochelle said. She handed the pen back to the cashier.

"I'm Monica. Thanks," Monica said, extending her hand. The two nude secretaries shook hands, and Monica stepped out of line so Rochelle could place her order.

As she waited for her order, Monica admired Rochelle's long legs and beautiful round bottom. She considered Rochelle's generous offer, and while she doubted she would ever pursue a career as an exotic dancer, she did consider keeping Rochelle's number, for the possibility of pursuing a friendship. Rochelle seemed like a very nice girl.

When Monica's order was ready, she waved goodbye to Rochelle, and made her way back to the office.

( . )( . )

"Just show it to Rich when you get a chance," Lori said.

Heidi nodded, first at her computer monitor, where the video feed of Lori was showing, and then to her web cam, when she realized she wasn't looking at Lori when she was nodding. Using a web cam took some getting used to.

"He should be off the phone in a couple minutes," Heidi said.

"Okay, it's no rush," Lori smiled.

Lori ended the session, leaving the corner of Heidi's screen blank. Heidi was just about to get back to the report Rich was having her type, when she got another web cam request to chat. She didn't recognize the sender, but clicked accept anyway.

"Well hello, little sister."

Heidi almost fell out of her chair when she saw the face of her older brother, who looked to be contacting her from his bedroom at their parents' house, on her computer screen.

"Andy! I'm at work! What are you doing at home?" Heidi hissed.

"I got fired," Andy said smugly. Heidi found it odd that Andy seemed to enjoy bragging about things that most people would consider to be negative.

"Andy, I'm very busy, so unless this is important-"

"Wow, what are you wearing?" Andy asked.

Heidi suddenly realized her bare shoulders were visible in her web cam feed. To her relief, she realized the camera showed nothing below her cleavage.

"A strapless dress! Now what do you want?"

Andy folded his arms behind his head.

"A strapless dress? To work? Huh." Andy said facetiously. "I didn't know you had a dress like that. Can I see it?"

"No!" Heidi snapped, moving papers on her desk around unnecessarily. "Now go away! I have a lot of work to do!"

Andy smirked.

"Heidi, Heidi, Heidi! Is that any way to talk to your beloved big brother?"

As he had since their childhood, Andy was thoroughly enjoying tormenting his sister.

"Yeah, Andy, I have to go, goodbye."

Heidi was about to end the call, when Andy interrupted.

"Wait, I have news. You know that modeling agency you mailed those bikini pictures to last month?"

Heidi stopped.

"What? They didn't write back, did they?"

"Well, they-"

Suddenly, Andy's video feed went black. Heidi tapped her mouse furiously. She'd been anxiously waiting the past five weeks for a reply from them.

"Hey, I can't see you," Andy said.

"I can't see you either," Heidi said, confused. She could hear Andy's voice, but the screen was black.

"This happens sometimes," Andy said. "Let's check our connections, maybe the cord came out."

Heidi stood up, and checked her web cam cord. It was hooked in securely.

"I'm fine," Heidi said. Suddenly, the feed returned.

"Yeah, I just shut mine off for a second. Sorry!"

Heidi looked at her screen, and realized that with her standing, her entire naked body was now visible on her cam feed. Heidi gasped, and quickly covered her breasts and labia with her arms as she returned to her seat. Andy broke out laughing.

"That was a dirty trick, Andy!" Heidi shouted.

"Yeah, nice strapless dress! Wow, I KNEW it! Nude Secretaries Day is real!"

"Do NOT tell Mom and Dad about this!"

Andy leaned back in his chair, relaxing.

"Well, that depends. How willing are you to negotiate?"

Heidi fumed.

"Andy I swear, if you tell Mom and Dad, my life is ruined! They'll stop paying for my college, not front me money for my new car-"

"Then you should be very much willing to negotiate then, I would hope," Andy said, tapping his fingers in his desk

Heidi looked around the room. Rich was still in his office with his door shut. Nobody was in the hallway. Heidi prayed she could keep her manipulative brother at bay without disrupting her work day much further.

No sooner was Heidi about to respond, when Shari popped in through her office door.

"Hey, Sweetie!" Shari said.

"I have to go!" Heidi quipped, and ended the call.

"What's up?" Heidi asked quickly, looking up at Shari. It was a bit surprising seeing Shari in the nude, but Heidi did feel a bit better that she was not the only person in the office without clothing.

"Albert was wondering if you could help Monica set up the conference room. Lay out refreshments, prepare the slides, you know?"

Heidi nodded enthusiastically.

"Sure. Be up in just a sec," Heidi said.

Shari turned to leave. Heidi quickly sent an email to her brother telling him she would return momentarily, with a desperate plea not to talk to their parents. After setting an out-of-office message on her desk phone, Heidi hurried upstairs.

( . )( . )

It seemed that wherever Monica went, there were men waiting to sneak peeks at he naked body. She'd taken the stairs hoping they would be mostly empty, but even there she found men looking at her breasts as she climbed the steps towards them, and then they would turn around to check out her butt as she passed them by.

She carried her purchases up to the fifth floor, where saw Shari stepping off the elevator.

"Hey!" Shari said. "Heidi's going to help set up the conference room."

Monica walked with Shari down the hall, constantly under the leering eyes of their randy coworkers.

When they were finally in the conference room, Mike Delaney followed them in and feasted his eyes on the two nude beauties.

"Wow!" Mike said. "What knockouts!"

"Thanks Mike," Shari said sweetly. She opened the paper bag and removed several bagels from inside. Monica laid out three paper plates, and placed a number of bagels on each one.

"You know Monica, you got a tight ass," Mike said.

"Thanks, Mike, but I'm not interested in you," Monica said. She continued to lay out the bagels while Shari opened a container of cream cheese.

"All the other girls were interested. Isn't that right, Shari?" Mike asked. He walked around the conference table so he had a clear view of both of their bodies.

"She's shy, Mike, you shouldn't push it," Shari said.

Mike strutted towards Monica.

"I think today's the day I get her to come out of her shell. What do you think, babe?" Mike asked. He slapped Monica on the butt.

"Maybe, but not with you," Monica said. Shari chuckled.

"Ouch, that hurts, baby," Mike whined. As he did, the conference room doors opened, and Heidi walked in. Mike turned to the newly arrived leggy blonde and his jaw fell to the floor.

Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers