Nude Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tables were turned now, and the three of us were shocked in disbelief. Although even more so when Barbara bolted out the front door and down the hall. We were stunned into silence. But within just a few seconds, we heard her running back, collectively figuring she chickened out. She burst back into the apartment with a frenzied look on her face. She stopped in the center of the living room, and facing us with a look of exasperation, quickly ripped her g-string right off her sweaty body. Then with a grunt of conquest, bolted back out into the hall.

Jeanie, Sabine and I fell silent at the wanton display of defiance, until realizing Barbara may get into a little trouble running outside in a naked frenzy. So all three of us took chase, indifferent to our own nakedness. We stumbled out of the apartment building into the parking lot, to find a naked Barbara giggling away as she twirled just outside the door. The lot was hidden from the street and sidewalk by thick trees, no doubt why Sabine felt comfortable leaving her own clothes in her car.

Jeanie, Sabine and I stopped on the steps and joined Barbara in her giggle fest, celebrating her newfound freedom. We even followed Barbara when she insisted on a naked lap around the building. Surprisingly, we didn't notice anybody, and were relieved at not being caught. We returned to our apartment rolling in laughter, feeling on top of the world. Although we later found out our noisy lap around the building had caught the attention of a few fellow tenants.

Everybody desperately wanted a body blow after getting pumped from the naked dash. Jeanie was up next and wanted to repeat Sabine's performance. I was still relatively hard enough, but the run had me on the decline. I quickly slapped my dick on the counter, which was soon crowned by another masterful creation from Sabine. As Jeanie leaned in with her straw, my dick started to uncontrollably twitch with the anticipation. How long had I waited for her touch on my dick, way too many masturbation sessions to keep track of anymore.

Jeanie backed away, never having seen this reaction, until Sabine said, "It's ok. He's just way too excited. I tend to do that to guys all the time. Just cradle it with your other hand to steady it." Jeanie took the direction, and had to hold on hard to my bucking bronco dick. She then sniffed the line, but only licked the top instead of taking it all in her mouth as Sabine had. She no doubt wanted to make me wait in agony.

Barbara was next, but refrained from a body blow on me. Sabine offered up her own nipples, promising not to think Barbara a lezie or anything, but she just took a couple lines from the counter instead.

I was up next, delighted to have my choice between three sexy, and fully naked girls. With a devilish grin, I slowly surveyed each one. As expected, Jeanie and Sabine posed and twirled for my inspection, hoping to be my choice. Barbara wasn't into it, so I of course asked for her high-beam nipples. Reluctant at first, she said alright, but no kneading or licking, at least this first time.

She followed my direction and sprawled herself across the floor pillow as Jeanie had earlier, but with her legs straight out and crossed tightly. I deftly made my rings of coke on her areolas, and stood up to admire my creation. I reminded her of my promise of no kneading or licking, but that she didn't have any other stipulations. She nervously agreed, so I grabbed each foot and slowly began spreading her legs apart. She resisted, until scolded by Sabine to let me continue. I kept spreading until her feet were about four feet apart.

Up until this point, Barbara had kept her legs pretty well closed to any public display. I told her that deciding to be a nudist, means she couldn't be embarrassed about any part of her body, and that most nudist women shave themselves completely. Barbara was mortified, but surrendered to my control. Although, even with her legs spread wide, her ample bush still kept the goods hidden. Oh well, no body blows down there until somebody finds a razor.

I sniffed the lines from her firm boobs, and just to force her to get used to exposing everything, I made her stay in her spread eagle position for another half hour. It worked, she eventually didn't care any more.

As we had by then become totally comfortable with each other's naked bodies, we all settled into an evening of frank discussions about body parts and endless teasing amongst all the body blows off each other. Yup, Barbara was converted into a fellow exhibitionist and joined our adventures many times over that nude summer.

We all delighted in taking body blows off each other's sensuous body parts. I had taken body blows from all the nipples in the room, but the girls weren't offered much variety themselves though. Although, they became very inventive with efforts to keep their body blow receptacle fully erect.

After a couple hours of exhibitionist story telling, body blows and personal erotic disclosures, the night was still early, for a Friday night in a college town that is. Sabine was the first to get a little restless, owing to her usual Friday night partying amongst hoards of people. She admitted wanting to hit a few parties and meet up with some friends, but really didn't want to get dressed. She told of how she secretly craved to be nude again hanging out with friends, as she did back home in Holland. The rest of us were intrigued, so encouraged her to tell of her life back home.

Sabine explained, "All the community centers and parks tolerated nudity. It just wasn't a big deal. Nobody was required to go nude, but it was a show-off thing. For people in their teens and twenties, the attitude was if they had something worth showing, well then go ahead."

She continued, "Our public community centers were always the place to hang out, literally speaking of course, because they were open through the cold winter too. The block-long complexes are kinda like your YMCAs over here, and had a huge pool, full gym, ball courts, saunas and lounge with a little snack bar. Being bundled up outside during the winter, it was always a totally relaxing relief to shed all my clothes and visit with friends. It was actually an unwritten rule to be nude in the saunas, but all the dressing rooms were co-ed too."

We were all sitting in a circle on those big floor pillows, listening intently. As I imagined her running around nude with her high school friends, the need overcame me to touch her. So I moved right next to Sabine and reached my hand out towards her open crotch. Her permissive nod found me soon petting her kitty, real casual like while continuing to listen intently to her story. She reciprocated and began casually fondling my balls. Barbara and Jeanie soon joined, casually petting their own kitties.

I then asked what her favorite activity was, and Sabine revealed, "Well, probably since I know I have a killer body and like to show it off, I'd say working out on all the weight equipment. It gives me a good excuse to stretch and twist my naked body for my audience of men. It's fun watching their attempt at hiding a boner under their shorts, which unfortunately for me, they always wear in the gym."

We all agreed Holland had it way better than we did here in the States. Sabine again said she was really enjoying herself hanging out nude, but she still felt like mingling at a big party or something. Besides, she still had that big bag of coke, way more than what the four of us could ever consume, even over the whole weekend.

Of course I had a plan in mind. I said, "Hey, I'm sure you girls are getting bored already having just one guy to play with, and also since Sabine wants to stay nude, but still mingle, why don't we invite people over here?" The girls we at first very reluctant, not wanting the word to get out or creating some kind of uproar, but after a few minutes, everybody agreed. We needed to lay the ground rules though.

First, only good and trusted friends would be invited. Then they would be told what to expect and that they had to get nude fairly quickly upon arriving. So, with rules set, we began discussing our invitation list.

The ensuing party was a university legend for many years after that. The party lasted the entire weekend, with upwards of fifty people all getting nude and participating in exhibitionist adventure dares.

But that my friends is a story for another time.