Nude Sunbathing Gets Sexy

Story Info
A surprisingly sexy outcome of a nude sunbathing experience.
2.3k words
3.96
27.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those gorgeous hot Saturday afternoons with nothing better to do than go to the club for a bit of relaxation. Do a bit of nude sunbathing, watch a few couples get it on, either outside on the roof terrace or inside in one of the many playrooms.

It would be a shame to spend such a lovely afternoon inside, unless the actin was really hot, I do so like to watch some hot action. On my first visit I had just stood and watched, along with several other men it has to be said, as a man in his early fifties had introduced a somewhat younger lady to the delights of having sex in public.

She had long brown hair well below shoulder length and a trim figure, that she was tall accentuated her slimness and she had a tattoo just above her bum of some sort of dragon, all very sexy.

I had arrived in mid scene, too late to witness that first moment of penetration which I find so erotic. The sight of a pussy accepting an erection as it enters for the first time is so electrifying. The crowd of hopeful men was standing in the open doorway watching, but this was obviously going to be a two hander and spectator value only.

The man was lying down on a large plastic covered bed facing his audience in the doorway, while she had straddled him, cowgirl style. She now had his cock buried deep inside her while moving slowly in a sort of rising trot. He offered words of encouragement, as it was clearly her first public fuck. Most of what was said never made it as far as the audience, we just caught the odd snippet like.

"Otherwise there's no point in swinging." And

"There are now five men watching you..."

Indeed the five men were watching, we watched delightedly as she rose up and down, witnessing his erection sliding in and out of her pussy. The sight of a stiff cock sliding in and out of her was exciting us nearly as much as it was exciting her. A number of hands had slipped under towels, worn sauna style, to bring a little more pleasure to their owners.

"I see five other stiff cocks, stiff for you." He said and her pace quickened.

"There are five other cocks all wishing they were where mine is." One guy had actually dropped his towel and was openly stroking his veiny cock while his eyes were glued to the scene. The performance went on for some considerable time then it got quicker and quicker until she collapsed on top of him, clearly having orgasmed. She rose up on her knees and his spent cock fell from her pussy. He removed his condom and she turned round to see the audience for the first time.

They left to take a shower but not before she took a cheeky little bow and fondled Mr veiny cock briefly.

In order not to get too involved satisfying my voyeuristic pleasures, I made my way straight to the roof terrace, picked a sun lounger, unwrapped my towel and started to collect some rays along with about half a dozen others. There is something strangely liberating about non sexual mixed sex nudity. I mean sex is always in the air here but nude sunbathing is just fun.

There was a generously hipped lady with huge boobs lying on her stomach, not a trace of a bikini line on her bum so she obviously only sunbathed nude. Her man was somewhat smaller and was on his back reading, displaying his particularly hairy, circumcised cock.

The terrace was laid out in an L shape and within fifteen minutes or so a new couple arrived. Unusually, he was wearing shorts and carrying a short stick in one hand and a black valise in the other. Much more interesting was his lady. She was a stunning blond with shoulder length hair, wearing only a black basque that pushed her breasts up, her lower half was completely naked and the suspender straps just dangled beside her bare buttocks and waxed pussy.

Her only other adornment was a pink choker round her neck, the significance of which escaped me at that time. They sat facing each other on two loungers on the other leg of the L and I watched intently as they seemed somewhat unusual. One of the curiosities was that they were seated rather than lounging and he kept touching her knees with his stick indicating that he wanted her to open her legs wider, which she obeyed.

I was trying to screw up the courage to go over and have a chat but I missed my opportunity! Just before my courage reached the required level a younger man, probably in his thirties, strode over to them and started chatting. He stood, back to me, chatting and there was some laughter and general merriment.

Then she stood up, seemingly at her man's suggestion, unwrapped his towel, lowered herself to a squat and started to suck his cock. Things had just taken a turn for the better. She was squatting, legs wide apart, either side of his, and held his cock in her mouth while she stared up into his face. This went on for a good while then she stood, again on command, and started to masturbate him with one hand while cupping his balls in the other.

The eventual result was as impressive as it was inevitable. He ejaculated with incredible vigour. I do not claim to have made a study of male ejaculations but I know I have only shot cum that far once in my life and it was on a highly memorable occasion. Anyway staring down at her open sex while being given some sensuous head followed by a vigorous wank certainly did it for him. He shot his load in great spurts and with such emotion that his knees buckled slightly and he had to steady himself. Not just one spurt either, at least three that I could see. Made me feel quite inadequate!

Lucky chap, I thought, as he left the terrace, but I still hadn't worked out the dynamic of this relationship. That was to come later and most pleasurably.

A few more minutes passed and they got up to leave. After the impressive and highly erotic performance I had just witnessed, I didn't want to miss what they were going to get up to next so I followed them back into the building at a discrete distance. They made straight for the dungeon. I had often visited this room but never found any action going on so this was going to be a first.

One wall was completely mirrored with several chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling. There was a low bench opposite and a sort of doctors couch along another wall. She was told to stand in front of the mirror, so I sat on the bench for the best view possible. I suspected I was about to see my first BDSM scene and that sort of play has fascinated me ever since I discovered that the whole thing is consensual on both sides, well done Fifty Shades!

He told her to face the mirror while he unfastened her basque at the back and set it to one side. She looked delicious standing there clad only in her pink leather choker, her firm young buttocks showing just a trace of old cane marks and her full breasts on display in the mirror.

She was told to reach up and grab the single chain above her head while he fixed a leather cuff to each wrist with the velcro tabs. Arms now stretched high above her head the only movement she could make was to turn and the position enhanced the shape of her breasts considerably.

He rummaged in his bag and produced a flogger made of suede and with about a dozen tails and proceeded to flog her back and buttocks really quite gently using a figure of eight motion diagonally across her bare back. After a while her skin became quite pink, even red. Another rummage in the bag produced a riding crop. He positioned her sideways on to the mirror giving me and the now assembled crowd of about seven or eight a gorgeous view of her profile.

The atmosphere was charged with sex and she looked really happy. Most of the men now had one hand under their towels anticipating the next move. He gave her a sharp slap with the crop right across her buttocks, she flinched, then smiled. He traced the end of the crop over the area he had just hit and she shivered in anticipation of the next one. This lasted quite a while and produced a fresh crop of horizontal weals on her lovely bum which quivered delightfully as it accepted every stroke. It was highly erotic, all the more so for knowing that she was a willing player and enjoying it at least as much as he was.

I began to realise what was going on but didn't fully understand the rules. He unclasped her hands and told her to face into the room with her hands on her head, feet slightly apart. You could see the apprehension in her face, she clearly knew what was about to happen. He then slapped her pussy quite hard with the crop. Her reaction was a reflex and her hands shot to cover her sex as she bent forward to protect the area. Unexpectedly she then stood up straight, put her hands back on her head and smiled. He slapped her pussy once more with the same result. When she had recovered he gave her a huge affectionate hug and she smiled with delight.

As she put her basque back on and knowing that you never talk to the sub without the Dom's permission I asked him if she gave as well as received. A few seconds later I had been placed in front of the mirror with my towel discarded on the bench. My semi erect cock was twitching with a mixture of apprehension and excitement. I was cuffed to the same chain above my head and she was wielding the flogger on my back. It was a wonderful sensation, not painful at all, just highly erotic and my cock showed its appreciation by swelling visibly. She was told to go harder with the advice that I would soon let them know if I wasn't enjoying it.

Then she changed to the crop and administered a really quite sharp stroke to my bum. I flinched and clenched my buttocks anticipating another. She laughed and said that I wouldn't be clenching if I had been figged. I didn't even know what she was talking about until I looked it up later. The beating was short, but very sweet, and although I heard him speak I didn't hear what he said to her. He unfastened my wrists as she squatted in front of me and rolled a condom onto my now fully erect cock and started to suck.

This was totally unexpected, a flogging yes but a blow job? Her other hand cupped my balls as she stared into my eyes with her legs wide open and sucked: heaven. He delivered another command that I didn't catch and the blow job ended as swiftly as it began and she moved away behind him. Disappointment gave way to surprise when he stepped to one side and said.

"Take your reward." She was bent over forwards in the classic pose holding her ankles. Her bum and pussy on display and smiling over her shoulder. There was no doubt what was expected of me so I moved in close, inserted my eager cock into the waiting moistness of her pussy. This could not go on for long. My first BDSM scene, getting a spanking from a beautiful woman, followed by a blow job then penetrating her from behind. I did my best but it wasn't going to last so I said, apologetically.

"Sorry but I'm very close."

"Close is good," she replied, "I like close." And with that I let go and filled the condom. There is something unique about fucking someone you don't even know, when you're in a highly excited state, and there is an audience mostly of men who are openly masturbating wishing they were in your shoes.

I withdrew and removed the condom. The Dom indicated to one of the audience, who had shed his towel in his excitement and was openly stroking himself, that he should lie on the doctor's couch. Once in position he whispered something to her. She straddled his pelvis and stared into his eyes, sank her recently fucked pussy onto his engorged cock and leaned backwards towards his ankles supporting her weight on her hands with her arms stretched out behind her.

The rest of us were treated to a view of her open pussy sliding up and down his shaft. He made no movement while she rode him leisurely and we watched in awe as her little pink pussy lips swallowed him greedily on each stroke. In that charged atmosphere there was no way he was going to last much longer than I did and he shuddered as he emptied himself into her.

It wasn't until much later when I got a chance to talk to them in the bar that I discovered their dynamic. I apologised for not being more considerate of her needs and they both assured me that it was nothing to do with her sexual needs at all, they did not feature. He took his pleasure from watching her do exactly as he ordered and she took hers from obeying him without question, even if it meant fucking a complete stranger in front of an audience. She smiled sweetly and I left them to it with only my happy memory.