Nude Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "We have one last chance to burn off some calories so we can hit the beach with perfect bodies."

He kissed her. She kissed him back. He fondled her breasts. She grabbed his cock. He sucked her nipples until they were firm and hard. She rolled out of his grasp and sucked his dick until it was like steel.

He rolled her over and dove between her legs. He licked her sex with a wide tongue and then the fun and games began in earnest. He went through his full repertoire. He used the tip of his tongue to circle her button. He purposely avoided her clit to drive her crazy.

"You fucking bastard! Suck my clit or I'll cut off your balls."

He relented and gave her nub some serious attention that soon had her moaning and squirming. Before she could get off, he switched to fucking her with his tongue. He drew out her honey and savored it.

He returned to lapping her pussy with a broad tongue. He supplement it this time with a finger or two in her twat. He swirled, he curled his fingers and then he rapidly moved them in and out.

"Oh! Emmm. So good," she cooed.

She was well-lubricated. Her juices was pouring out of her. He flipped his hand over and put his thumb in her cunt. She enjoyed the increased thickness and humped against it. He continued to lick near and against her clit as she rode his hand.

He had an idea, a strategy to get her off. He brought his index finger low and when she drove her hips particularly forceful against his thumb, he shoved his slick index finger up her ass.

"Mother-fucker!" She shouted angrily and then she came.

Sam could feel her orgasm. Her pussy and her anus pulsated, gripping his digits. He let her ride our her orgasm. When she recovered, she slapped him, but not harshly.

"Bastard! In my ass?"

She lost her sense of indignation and said, "Although, I have to give you credit for originally. We've been fucking for what, 22 years, and you came up with a new move."

"Seems like you enjoyed it. How about rewarding me and letting me pick the next position."

"Okay. Wait. No doggie style. I can't trust you. The whole time I'll be worrying that you'll put your dick where your finger was . . . in my ass."

"Ha. Okay. You get on top. Let me play with those gorgeous tits of yours."

"Deal."

She mounted him. They started out slowly. By the end, she was slamming herself down on him and he was arching his back off the bed. Both were pleased with how it ended.

^^^

As the family drove to the beach, Luke said, "I looked up Gunnison on-line. It's legal to drink alcohol there as long as you don't have glass containers. I snuck a dozen cans of beer into the cooler."

"Good move son," Sam congratulated him.

"I checked it out too," said Lisa. "Nudity or partial nudity is okay. As you can guess lewd behavior or sex is not allow. Cameras are frown upon."

"Good grief! I'm glad to hear that," Sam said. "That's all I need is to have my boss or someone in the PTA find naked pictures of me posted on the internet."

Luke laughed and said, "Ahhh. Dad, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. No one wants to see us naked. If anyone's liable to get their picture taken, it's one of our two hotties, Mom and Lisa."

"Oh. Thanks, I guess," Sarah said. She wasn't sure if she like her son calling her a hottie. She wondered, "I'm his mother. Does he think of me as something other than the woman that birthed and raised him?".

There wasn't much talking the rest of the drive. Luke fell asleep. Lisa listen to her music through her earbuds. The two adults fretted about what was ahead for them.

"There, honey," Sarah said. "The guide says this is the parking lot we want to use. Gosh! It's pretty full."

They parked and unloaded the vehicle. They had all the usual beach stuff. Sam was nervous. He tried to sound up beat and said, "It certainly is a beautiful sunny day."

Sarah read from her papers, "The beach itself is isolated from the road and parking lot; a significant amount of forest and brush acts as a natural fence and further separates the beach from civilization."

"That's good," Sam said.

Sarah continued reading, "The shoreline is a long, sandy hike from the tree line. There aren't any vendors or restrooms beyond the parking lot. Most folks bring coolers filled with drinks and sundry camping gear."

She looked up from her paper and said," I think we should all use the bathroom since there aren't any facilities where we're going."

Luke laughed and said, "Unless you count the Atlantic Ocean."

They all hit the bathrooms. Sarah was still concerned about finding the beach. She said, "Darn it! I don't have my map."

"We could just follow the path," Luke suggested.

Lisa saw a pair of young men getting out of their car. One was wearing a tee shirt that said, "Happiness is no tan lines". She smiled nicely and said to them, "Excuse me. Are you going to Gunnison Beach?"

"Yes," answered the slim, brown haired guy with the pro-nudity shirt.

"Do you mind if we walk with you? This is our first time and we're not sure how to get there."

The man smiled and said, "Sure come with us. It's a great day to be at the beach. My name is George and this is Joey."

Introductions were made and everyone headed to the beach. They chatted along the way. They discovered that the guys were regulars.

Sarah asked, "How far is it?"

Joey said, "It's at least half a mile to the ocean."

Sam was nervous. He asked,"Is there anything we should know?"

Joey sensed he and Sarah were nervous. He said, "Don't worry if you don't have rock hard abs or the body of a Brazilian supermodel. Not many people do. There will be some beautiful bodies, but mostly it's the average American body on display with lots of flab and sag."

"That's re-assuring," Sarah said.

"Most of the people are really nice. Everyone is here to enjoy being naked in the sun," George said. "It's quieter than other beaches. No babies crying or kids running around screaming."

He added, "Pictures are a big no no."

Joey said, "There is an unwritten rule here, "Get naked or Get lost". If you're shy about removing your clothes for a bit, that's okay, but the crowd here will expect you to join in. The feeling is, there are plenty of "regular'' beaches around so if you're not going to go nude, why the hell are you here? To gawk? Cause trouble? Hit on people?"

"Oh, I see," Sam said. "Good to know."

They came to a large sign that stated, "Beyond this point, you may encounter nude sunbathers". George pointed to the sign and said, "There's no maybe. On a day as nice as today, I'd expect there will be hundreds of nude people at the beach."

Sarah laughed nervously, "Wow. That many."

They crested a small rise and there in front of them was the water and a mass of naked people. Everyone paused to take in the view. After a moment, Joey said, "Enjoy yourselves. Maybe we'll see you another time. We're going to the south side of the beach. Unofficially, that's the gay area. Luke, do you want to join us?"

Luke was shocked and blushed. His sister grabbed his hand and said, "Boys, he's not available." She made a show of giving him a big kiss on the lips.

Joey shrugged his shoulders and said, "You can't blame a boy for trying. You two make a cute couple."

Then the gay duo removed their shirts and dropped their shorts. They hadn't worn underwear, Since they both were shaved, their genitals seemed more exposed. They had no tan lines. George said in a kind manner, "You would probably prefer the area straight ahead or off to the left."

The guys waved and left the stunned party behind. When they were gone, Sarah said what they all were thinking, "I didn't know they were gay."

Luke chuckled and said, "Lisa, I didn't know we were an item."

His sister punched him playfully in the arms and said, "I saved your ass . . . in more than one way!"

Their mother guffawed loudly. They all had a good laugh. Then Sam said,"I guess this is the moment of truth." He paused and said, "I asked for this."

He pulled at his shirt, but hesitated taking it off. Behind him, the kids had made short shift of their garments. Luke and Lisa had no qualms about getting naked. Lisa stepped forward and patted her dad's back re-reassuringly. She said, "Courage isn't the absence of fear. It's feeling afraid, terrified even, and pushing ahead nonetheless."

Luke scanned the beach and said, "On this beach the conspicuous ones are the people wearing a bathing suit."

Sarah came up to Sam and said, "How about we do it together?"

He nodded. They disrobed at the same time. Their clothes came off quickly. They wanted to get it over with. Their naked children smiled at them. The parents were uncomfortable seeing the eyes of their kids sweep across their bodies. Sam and Sarah then bravely crossed the line in the sand and stood naked on the nude beach.

Sam took a deep breath, he let it out slowly and said, "I've thought about doing this for over thirty years. Thanks family for helping me finally do it."

They found a spot and settled in.

"Doing okay, Dad?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. I have to be honest and say I'm nervous. For the first few minutes when I stood here with my penis exposed, I was terrified that I would be arrested for being nude in public." He laughed and added, "I completely ignored the fact that literally hundreds of other people are naked too."

Sarah said, "It's funny how egocentric a person can be at times. As we walked over here, I kept thinking that everyone would notice my stretch marks and comment on my jiggly ass."

"Mom, you look great. You have fine, toned butt," Luke said sounding like an expert.

Sarah blushed and thought, "There he goes again, sounding more like a boyfriend than a son. Or am I over sensitive and reading more into his comment than there is? He could just be being nice, wanting to make me comfortable in this stressful situation".

Lisa said, "Mom, I had the same thought when I first took my clothes off. It's tough when you realize there's no hiding your imperfections. No wardrobe tricks, like layers or dark colors, no scarves to draw the eye away from problem areas. We all are out there: penises, vaginas and boobs fully on display."

"Why did she have to said vaginas and boobs?" Sam asked himself. "Now I can't stop checking out her tits and pussy! Stop it! Stop looking at your daughter!" Sam castigated himself in his mind. He physically had to turn away from her to alter his view.

Luke chipped in and said, "Those first few minutes of being naked are scary. But after I adjusted to being naked in public, I honestly forgot about it."

Sam lay down quickly on his stomach. He said, "I think I'll catch some rays." What he thought was, "Good God! I'm getting an erection from looking at my daughter. What kind of pervert am I?".

Luke said, "Ah. I'm not trying to sound like the self-appointed butt expect, but Dad's you're exposing a lot of pale flesh to the sun. You don't want to get a sunburn."

"You need to be careful too, Mom. Luke and I have build up some tolerance. I think the next thing we all need to do is get some sun screen on," Lisa said.

Sarah fished out a couple of bottles. She said, "You're right. How should we do this?"

Suddenly she was worried that as the mom she'd be putting lotion on everyone's backside. "I can't grope my son's tight ass" she thought.

Lisa took a bottle and said calm and casual, "You guys do each other. Luke and I can help each other."

"That work's for me," Sarah said relieved.

"Lucky bastard!" Sam thought as he imagined his son caressing his sister's fine thighs and perfect bum.

Lisa and Luke shared the bottle and quickly coated their fronts. They didn't notice their parents ogling them. Sam almost came when Lisa opened her legs and slavered lotion on her cooch. Sarah bite her lower lips while watching Luke stroke his dick to thoroughly coat his prick.

Luke presented his back to his sister. She applied a thick coating and without hesitation rubbed lotion on his backside, into his butt crack and down the back of his legs. She handed the bottle over and Luke returned the favor. He had no qualms about rubbing lotion on her attractive, round ass. His hand caressed her thighs and bumped into her sex while doing a diligent job. Neither cared.

"Come on," Lisa said taking her brother's hand. "Let's get wet."

Off they went gleeful and giggling. Sarah said under her breath, "After watching you two, I'm already wet."

"Excuse me dear, I couldn't hear what you said."

"Ahh. Sam, I said they certainly aren't ill at ease being unclothed or put lotion on each other."

"Ehem . . ." Sam cleared his throat and said words even he didn't believe, "That's good. I'm glad their so comfortable around each other. There wasn't anything overtly sexually about their actions. It was just a brother and a sister helping each other out."

"Right you are," Sarah mused as she watched her children bound into the ocean. She turned back to her husband and said, "Stand up. Time for us to put on the sun screen."

She got busy with her front. She was embarrassed to rub her boobs and fondle her sex in public, but she persevered. She was annoyed when her husband continued to lie on his stomach.

"Get up," she said sharply.

"I can't."

"What do you mean, "You can't"?"

"I have an erection."

He lied and added, "Sorry sweetheart, but seeing you naked has given me a hard-on."

How could any wife be mad about that? She softened and said, "That's the sweetest thing you've said to me in a long while. Stay down until it passes."

She straddled his waist and said, "You just lie there. I'll put the sun screen on your back and you can do the front when . . . ," she giggled. "If it ever goes down."

"Thanks for understanding," he said meaning it more than she would know.

"Did the bottle spill?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sarah asked.

"My back feels wet in a place you haven't put lotion. Actually under where you're sitting. I was wondering if the bottle spill."

"OMG" Sarah thought. "That liquid is me. My pussy is leaking. I'm so embarrassed. I'm leaving a snail trail on my husband's back". She tipped the bottle spilling some and answered, "Yes. Clumsy me."

She got off her husband and proceeded to rub the suntan lotion and her lotion into his lower back. She quickly did his butt and legs and than she lay beside him also on her stomach.

Sam said, "Sorry I can't put lotion on your back. Ummm. Shouldn't you lie face up since that side has the sun screen?"

"Oh you're right."

She rolled over. "To tell you the truth, I was a little hesitant to do that. I felt then I'd be showing off my boobs and pussy to anyone that walked by. But we're here, naked for all to see. I might as well get used to it."

They stayed that way for many minutes. Neither spoke. Their anxiety level did drop. Sam lost his erection. He stood and put lotion on his front. She wife teased him, "Make sure you cover you dick or you'll be sorry."

"Right you are!" he said agreeing completely. He thoroughly applied lotion to his twig and berries. Then he came over to his wife to have a private conversation. He said in a low voice,

"I know nudism isn't about sex that it's simply about being naked and free. But is it okay that I get a little tingle, you know I feel a little bit naughty, standing here naked with my penis out?

"And I love looking over and seeing my wife out in public completely nude. I'm as proud as a peacock that every man on this beach can see you tits and see your pussy. I love you. I love your body and I'm glad its on display! There I said it."

Sarah giggled and whispered in response,"Yes, it's okay. Completely natural and normal, I'd say. I feel the same way. Being in the sun is great. Not wearing any confining clothes, especially my bra, is a delight. But as you say, it's also fun to be wearing only a smile and to see other nekkid people."

Lisa and Luke enjoyed their time in the ocean. As they walked back towards their parents, Lisa squeezed the salt water out of her hair. Luke was looking around in every direction. He smiled at a some of the pretty girls. A couple smiled back.

Lisa said, "Hey romeo, you done checking out the babe squad?"

"I can't help if I'm popular," he responded teasing.

"Are you talking about when the guys invited you to join them at the gay beach?" she said harshly and laughed.

"No!" he said emphatically.

"Sorry to tease you, but it's just so damn easy," his sister confessed. Then she said, "Look at our parents. They appear to be comfortable. They're talking and laughing."

Luke asked seriously, "Are you comfortable . . ."

She interrupted him, "I've always loved the beach and I especially love being nude at the beach."

"That's not what I was going to ask you. Are you comfortable being naked around Mom and Dad? I feel a little weird about it."

Lisa thought before she answered and said, "I get what you're saying. There's a cringe factor about seeing Dad. Mom and I have always been casual and cool about being naked around each other. But you're right. Funny I don't care one lick that everyone on this beach can check out my body, but looking at Dad or seeing him look me over is a little awkward. I tell myself when I'm around him "Look up. Lisa. Eyes up".

"I felt that way around you too. The first time you saw me naked at Nell's, I nearly had a heart attack," Lisa confessed. "Now I don't care so I guess I'll get over it."

"That makes sense. Thanks. I've felt funny and I think Mom and Dad have felt odd too," Luke said.

The kids flopped down on the towels. The four of them bathed in the sun, had a snack, enjoyed a beer and then they all went into the ocean. As they made their way to the water, a couple turned around and almost collided with them. They heard a familiar voice address them.

"Hello, friends. Wonderful weather we're having. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Sarah and Sam blushed beet red recognizing the Pastor Thomas and his wife. Everyone's immediate reaction was "OMG. We're so busted."

Sam and Luke's eyes immediately went to Mrs. Thomas's tits. They were huge. Who knew she was hiding such a great pair under her choir robe? Lisa and Sarah's eyes went to Reverend Thomas's dick. He had a penis that would make a horse envious. They each had deep, all-body tans. This was not their first time being nude.

"Damn!" Sarah said accidentally out loud.

The Thomas's looked at her funny. Sarah recovered and said,

"I mean. Rats! You caught us at the nude beach," she laughed nervously.

"There's nothing wrong being out with the family enjoying a beautiful day. And as I discussed in yesterday's service, being naked is not a sin. My wife and I come here as often as we can. We find it relaxing and at the same time, re-invigorating to be in nature, don't you agreed Sam?"

"Ah. Yes. This is our first time here. We're admiring God's handiwork." As he said that, his eyes flashed to Mrs. Thomas's fabulous breasts.

"Ah there you are son. You know these fine people. This is Sam and Sarah and their son Luke and daughter Lisa."

The young man smiled and acknowledge everyone. He spent a few extra seconds looking at and smiling at Lisa. Their eyes checked each other out. He noticed her nice tits. She saw that he wasn't the man his father was, but his penis was above average in size. Suddenly bashful, they both looked away.

Rev. Thomas said, "We'd love to spend more time with you, but we have an appointment with the bishop. I'm afraid we have to run."

The Thomas's gave them a friendly smile and hurried on their way. When they were out of earshot, Luke said, "Talk about admiring God's handiwork, did you see the set of knockers on the church lady?"

Lisa said, "After God made heaven and the earth. He must have spent two days making the Reverend's cock! Mom have you ever seen one so big?"