Nude Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His parents clapped gleefully.

^^^

Saturday morning Sarah re-read the e-mail invite she'd gotten from Iris Thomas.

"Lisa, I'm looking at the invitation for today's event. It says the family friendly nudist barbecue runs from 2 pm until 7pm. Naturalist family rules apply. The adults only party begins at 8. Do you know what she means by family rules? I don't want to commit some faux pas at my first naturalist party."

"Like Luke did?" Lisa said and laughed.

Her mother looked at her curiously. Lisa explained,

"Saying naturalist family rules is a polite way to remind the guys that if they get a boner, they are expected to be discreet about it. Cover it with a towel or lay on their stomach that sort of thing. It also means that women are expected to police their men to make sure they observe this guideline. You are responsible for Dad and Luke. If you're not around, it's my responsibility.

"Luke made the mistake of walking up to Ruth, Nell and I with a hard-on one day when we all were at the pool. He didn't know he'd made a major mistake. Ruth explained it to us. Naturalist take that kind of thing seriously. She made sure he'd never make that mistake again."

"How did she do that?"

Lisa hemmed and hawed and then blurted out, "She beat him off."

"What? You're kidding."

"No. She said under no circumstances could he publicly flaunt an erection at a family event. She said she could banish him from her house or humiliate him by having him jerk off in front of everyone, but since his infraction was due to ignorance, she helped him get rid of it."

"Wow. They do take the family friendly standard seriously and that's good."

"Yeah. Luke won't ever make that error again," Lisa said. She paused as her mother processed everything and then she said,

"The later party is for adults only. The "no erection" rule doesn't apply. It's like the warning sign we saw at the nude beach. When it said "Beyond this point you may encounter nude sunbathers", it meant there was a 99.9% chance naked people were around the bend. At the adult party, you should expect to see some excited men."

"Oh! Should we skip it?"

"Speaking as your newest girlfriend, not your daughter, I'd say let's go. It will be raucous and uninhibited. Definitely for adults only, but don't we all need to let loose occasionally? That need for fun built Las Vegas and many cultures have a festival where everyone can get drunk and get crazy."

"So it's a chance to blow off steam?"

"Yes and to do some things you've always wanted to do, but denied yourself."

Her mother gave her a questioning look. Lisa explained, "Like kiss guys."

"Oh. When I was young, we played "Spin the Bottle". It was just an excuse for us to kiss one another. We all enjoyed it."

Lisa felt she didn't exactly get her point across. "Right. Now imagine if you could do other things with the boys, like suck a stranger's cock or have sex."

Her mother was shocked and fell silent.

"The adult party will give you an excuse, permission, to be sexual. That is very freeing for us girls. If you did these things elsewhere you'd be called a slut. At the party you can do it and it's all good fun. No one will make you do anything you aren't comfortable doing. It's a safe place to have adult type fun."

"I guess I could always leave if it is too much," Sarah said. She was thinking, "I've been with one man exclusively for twenty-two years. It would be exciting to be with someone else. How far should or will I go?".

^^^

Saturday afternoon the Wolfe family drove over to the barbecue. The kids were in the lead car and their parents followed.

"So Mom tells me you have a big date today?" Lisa teased her brother.

"Not you too?" Luke said annoyed that his sister was needling him.

"I'm sorry for teasing you. In truth, I'm jealous. Brigid is a great girl. Even Mom and Dad agree. And I've got no one."

"Any guy would be lucky to be with you, Sis. Do you like Nick?"

"Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure about Nick. He's good-looking and funny, but he can be crude. He did call and say he hoped I was coming."

"Well, that's good."

"Yes. He wasn't the only person that asked me if I was coming."

"Oh really! Who is your other admirer?"

"Toby Thomas."

"The pastor's son. I guess he liked what he saw at the nude beach."

Lisa answered smugly, "I know I did."

That reference to Toby's big dick shut Luke up for the rest of the ride.

^^^

"Are you excited? Nervous?" Sam asked. He was projecting his feelings on his wife.

"Yes. Both. We were fine at Gunnison Beach. I'm sure we will be fine here once we get over the initial nervousness of baring our bodies to strangers. You can't tell me you're not looking forward to seeing Iris' tits again."

"Of course, I'll be polite and talk to her," he said laughing. He'd gotten a huge hard-on in the shower this morning thinking about her world class torpedoes.

"Right!!!" his wife replied sarcastically. "I bet you'll find time for all the pretty women."

"Don't all the etiquette books tell you to talk to everyone at a party?"

"You're incorrigible!"

She could tell he was looking forward to the barbecue and to seeing more nude women. She said, "This will be fun. You know the barbecue is followed by a second party for adults only. I understand these things can get pretty wild."

"What? Like a swinger's party," Sam joked.

"Actually yes. It's voluntary and you can leave anytime you want, but . . ."

Sam was shocked. Then he wondered "Why is she telling me this? If she had ruled it out, she'd have come out and said there's no way we'd be going.".

He asked tentatively, "So would you like to go? Maybe just to check it out?"

"Would you?" she answered. It was not her bravest moment.

"There's no harm in going. If either of us becomes uncomfortable, we can leave."

"Yes. We'll just check it out," she said.

Her pulse was racing. Sam had a knot in his stomach. They both realized that they had just agreed to go to a sex party.

^^^

The Wolfe's parked and found their hosts standing by the front door greeting everyone. They were nattily attired. Ruth had on a body hugging, red silk sarong. Roger had on a white dinner jacket. Ruth greeted them saying, "Hello Lisa and Luke. These must be your parents. I'm Ruth and this is my husband, Roger."

Sam extended his hand and said, "Sam. And this is my wife, Sarah."

Roger said, "The barbecue is in the backyard."

"A very private area I assure you," Ruth said with a smile. She added, "When you enter the house, you'll see sliding glass doors straight ahead. They lead to the party. Most of our guest are stopping off in the living room, the first room on the right, to disrobe. It is not required. I hope you have a wonderful time."

Roger ushered the Wolfe family into the house. He said, "Lisa and Luke, you know the way." Then he turned to meet the next arrival.

Lisa said, "The living room is over here."

They walked in. There were tidy piles of clothes along the wall. Luke and Lisa immediately kicked off their shoes and stripped. Their parents gave each other a tight lipped smile and undressed more slowly.

Moments later, Sam exclaimed, "Lisa, you shaved!"

His daughter had her back to him and was bending over folding her clothes and putting them in a neat pile against the wall. Even though she was six feet away, Sam felt as if her butt was in his face. He saw every contour of her legs and bottom, but what stood out the most were her bare vaginal lips. Her bushy pubic hair was gone.

Lisa, still bending over and giving everyone a show, looked around and said, "Yes. Lots of women are doing it. What do you think?"

Now her whole family looked at her cunt. The guys guiltily enjoyed the view. Her mother asked, "How did you manage to get rid of the hair around your . . . your . . . your butthole?"

Lisa spread her butt cheeks and showed everyone her anus. She giggled and said, "It's as clean as a whistle, isn't it? I had help from my darling brother."

(4 hours earlier)

Luke opened the door to the hall bathroom and he saw his sister sitting on the side of the tub shaving her leg. He stood and stared. Lisa waited for him to say something. When he didn't make a sound, she said, "What?"

Luke said, "Sorry. Seeing you brought back a memory from my childhood. You reminded me of the time I walking in on Mom shaving her legs. She let me stay and watch. We talked. I remember it clearly. I was nine years old and it was the first time I got aroused."

"Really?"

"Yes. I've been a leg man ever since. You have very pretty legs."

"Ah. Thanks."

"I've always want to shave a girl's leg. Could I?"

"I hate shaving my legs. It's such a chore. I'm done with this one. If you want to do the other one, knock yourself out."

"Thanks, Lisa. You're the best!" Luke said bubbling over with excitement.

She handed him the razor and picked up the can of shaving cream. He also reached for the can.

"Wait. Let me do it all."

She giggled and said, "Okay."

Luke was as happy and excited as a kid at Christmas. He spread the cream on her leg and then slowly, carefully shaved it. He was gentle and thorough and he enjoyed it immensely. His hard-on stood tall and proud. He, like her, was nude.

She praised him saying, "You did a good job."

He pointed to her furry crotch and said, "I can help you with that."

She was sensitive about her hairy pussy and asked, "Does it look bad? I stopped grooming when I broke up with my last boyfriend. I felt like what's the point, no man is going to see it so I stopped shaving."

"Honestly, it looks unkempt. Now that we're nudist a lot of people are seeing it. If you don't let me, you should do something about it."

"You're right. Go ahead. You did a good job on my leg. Do it like Brigid's. I'm not ready to go a 100% bare down there."

Luke was thrilled. He went to work. She closed her eyes and let him pamper her. He trimmed the longish hair with scissors and then he shaved her. He searched out every hair around her sex even though it meant he had to get up close to her pussy. She felt his warm breath on her skin. He tugged gently on her folds to shave her well.

He watched her nub swell and emerge from under it's hood. He longed to lick it, but settle for a few accidental caresses that caused his sister to moan and get wet. He smelled her arousal and saw her labia glisten due to her slippery secretion.

He moved her about to get to the wild hairs around her asshole. As he checked the quality of his work, the pad of his finger traced the circle of her crinkled anus. The devil in him wanted to lick a finger and digitally penetrate her, but he knew that would be crossing the line and resisted that urge.

He did something special with the triangle of pubs on her abdomen.

When he was done he said, "There you go. Now you're neat and clean." He ran his fingers over her bare beaver.

She looked down and said, "What do we have here?"

"Aren't you always saying a good outfit has a focal point or accent feature. I gave you one. A landing strip or a triangle is so passe."

She laughed and said, "I love it. It's great. Fun and funny. "

Luke had trimmed the hair above her vulva into the shape of a wolf's head. The wolf mouth's was open, the tongue protruded. It looped around and salaciously reached towards her hooded clit.

As his sister watched, Luke's stuck out his tongue and used its tip to trace the long, snaking tongue that was carved on her belly. His too found her clit.

"Oh! You do that so well," she said. With one arm, she grabbed his head and pulled it to her groin. Her other hand began to jack off his massive erection. He ate her as voraciously as any wolf.

He was so excited that he had gotten to live out one of his fantasies that he quickly fired off into the pure white porcelain tub.

"Look at you. Coming so hard. You like seeing Sissy nude and shaving her legs." She stroked him milking out all his sperm. "You like shaving sister or were you pretending it was Mom?"

"Ugh. Oh mother!," he groaned throatily.

After a moment's rest, he attacked her clit and soon she too was screaming and climaxing.

"Oh. Oh. Emmm. OH!"

(Back to the present)

Sam and Sarah both had opinions about their daughter's admission that her brother had shaved her vagina. Sam licked his lips and thought, "That lucky bastard".

Sarah said, "I know we agreed to be a nudist family, but isn't this taking things too far? I mean really, having your brother paw your nether region and shave your privates."

"He helped with my grooming," Lisa said defensively.

Sarah looked into her daughter's eyes and realized that she wasn't embarrassed in the least that her brother had been all up in her business. It made her wonder, "Is it me? Do I have some hang up about stuff like this? Or is it like she said, just family helping family?".

She decided to drop it and said, "It does looks nice. I saw many women at the nude beach who were shaved. I imagine it is difficult to do a good job on yourself."

Lisa was pleased that her mother had come around. It gave her the courage to stand and face her parents. She said, "My very talented brother gave me a very distinctive and appropriate pubic design. I'm a Wolfe with a wolf."

She moved her hands like a television presenter on "The Price is Right". Instead of introducing a brand, new refrigerator, Lisa presented her stylized pubic hair design.

"Is that a wolf's head?" Sam asked as he looked at her lower tummy. Then his eyes shifted further down and he stared at her super exposed labia. She had large, meaty pussy lips. They were thick like a hamburger bun.

"And its tongue curls around to . . ." Sam stopped speaking when he realized what the tongue was doing.

Sarah thought this had gone to far and spoke up. "Really you two? The wolf's tongue is licking Lisa's clitoris. Don't you think that's too much?"

The kids giggled.

Just after Sarah reprimanded her children, Nell walked by. She was headed outside. She glanced at Lisa's decorated pussy and said, "Lisa, I love it. That's so cute and I love the tongue."

"Thanks," Lisa called out.

"I'll see you later," Nell said. "Mom has me helping set things up."

"Sure. I'll see you later."

The kids waited for their parents to finish undressing and place their clothes on the floor.

"Ready, Honey?" Sam asked. His wife nodded and the four of them went outside.

^^^

During a lull when no guest were arriving, Roger asked his lovely blonde haired wife, "So what do you have planned for tonight?"

"What do you mean? I just want our guests to have a good time," she said innocently.

"I know you. You're always working some scheme."

She looked around to confirm that they were alone. Then she said, "I may have arranged a hook up with Toby Thomas."

Roger laughed and said, "I knew you were up to something. So you're claiming the biggest dick at the party for yourself."

"Yes I am. What about you? Who are you targeting? Oh let me guess, someone young and pretty."

"You've spoiled me, dear," he said sucking up to her. "After being with you, only the beautiful will suffice."

(one hour earlier)

Ruth was in the basement bathroom moaning and making loud slurping sounds and occasional gagging as she took the guy's dick deep into her mouth. "Mmmm. Emm." Slurp. Slurp. "Ahhhgud." Cough.

She pulled off and said, "Frank, I love your cock."

Then she went back to work on his penis. She sucked and stroked his manhood enthusiastically. She was one hot MILF, blonde and topless. Frank couldn't hold back for long. When he blew his load, she swallowed it like a champ.

"Oh. Fuckkkk!" Frank call out as he spewed out his spunk.

She kept his dick in her mouth and jacked him off getting all of his cum. Then she sat back on her heels and said, "Frank, I've lived up to my part of the bargain. Now it's your turn. When you do your fun and games tonight, make sure Toby's big, fat penis ends up in my pussy."

"A deals a deal, Mrs. L. You delivered big time. I'll deliver too."

"Great," Ruth said and then she put on her halter top. She gave Frank a smile and left him sitting on the toilet.

A few minutes later as Frank was leaving the bathroom he heard Roger call out to him in a loud voice,

"Hey! Frank! I've been looking for you."

"Shit!" Frank thought. "He knows". Frank froze in his tracks.

Roger came up to him quickly and handed him a bottle of expensive Scotch. "Here. Take this. I need a favor. Tonight at the party, I want you to set me up with Lisa Wolfe."

"Huh?" Frank said. He was confused. In his mind he asked, "So I'm not getting my lights punched out for

coming in your wife's mouth?".

"Pussy," Roger said. "Young, tight pussy. Set me up to be ball's deep in that pretty young thing's twat. Can you do that for me?"

"Ah. Sure. Sure thing, Mr. L."

(back to the present – the family barbecue has been going on for an hour)

The Wolfe's had a great time at the G-rated family barbecue. They were surprised by the number of people there. The party definitely catered to children. There were tons of things for them to do ranging from face painting, bean bag toss, three-legged races, croquet, swimming and even a cannonball splash contest. And of course, there was tons of food.

As they took in the sights, they bumped into the Thomas's. The pastor's family was manning a booth serving snow cones. Mr. Thomas stepped out from behind the table and greeted them, "Good day. Can we interest you in an icy snow cone?"

"Yes. The would be perfect on such a warm, sunny day," Sarah said pleasantly.

Everyone in the vicinity couldn't help, but notice his large swinging dong. Even flaccid it was impressive. Iris turned towards them and her all natural, but un-naturally large tits confronted them. She asked sweetly, "What flavor would you like? We have cherry, mango, grape and lemon."

The family was slow to answer because everyone was distracted by her gigantic, bouncing boobies.

Eventually they made their choices and got their treats. Toby smiled at Lisa. She smiled back giving him the courage to say, "Mom, Dad, can I take a break? I'd like to show Lisa around the grounds. This is your first time at the "Family Fun in the Sun Day", isn't it? Can I be your escort?"

"Yes. I'd like that," Lisa said. She shyly dipped her head. She snapped it back up quickly when she found she was looking directly at his big penis. Her face turned bright red as she let Toby lead her away.

"Luke!" Brigid called out loudly. She came running over and gave him a hug. Her soft breasts felt great against his bare skin. When she broke their embrace, she said,

"Afternoon Thomas's. Afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe. Can I steal your son away? I'm doing the musical chairs game for the little ones and I could use an assistant."

"Sure," Sarah said. She was happy her son had a nice girl for a girlfriend.

"Nice to see you again," Sam said to Brigid. As soon as the words exited his mouth, he felt bad. He thought, "Did that make me sound like a dirty old man? Does everyone think I meant it's nice to see her nude body again?". He was relieved when no one reacted or gave him an odd look.

Sam did get taken to task for what he said next. Without thinking he asked, "Reverend, are you and the Mrs. staying for the other party?"

Reverend Thomas gave him a harsh stare. He said, "Iris and I are true naturalist. We enjoy the sun and nature. This barbecue is a perfect way for us to spend the afternoon.

"Some people think all naturalists must be hedonist. They equate nudity with sex. Nothing could be farther from the truth. For us it's about freedom – freedom from cloths and freedom to enjoy nature. Nothing more."