Nude Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke saw another possible hurdle and decided to bring it up now. "Mom, when you're getting that massage Brigid mentioned earlier, does it matter if it's a professional massage therapist or Lisa or me rubbing your shoulders?"

"No," she answered not sure where he was going.

"I ask because our Blue team is made up of friends, family and some people you've just met. It's likely we all will interact with you."

Lisa understood his point and decided to help flesh it out. She said, "Mom, remember when we were at the nude beach? We were horsing around. Private areas were being touched and you said . . ."

"It's just a boob or butt. Don't worry about it," Sarah said.

"Right," Lisa said glad that her mother remembered. "We had the "No harm. No foul." rule."

Luke asked his question. "Are we following the same rule here?"

"Ah. I see where you're going," she said. "Yes. It's no different than when we played in the surf at Gunnison beach. Because if you're giving me the back rub or the masseur is, it's still just hands on skin."

She looked at her son and asked, "That was your hand on my boob earlier, wasn't it?"

Luke nodded.

His mother said, "I didn't die. You didn't die. Everything is okay."

"So we're all good?" Roger asked.

Everyone nodded or said yes. Brigid said, "For some people, intercourse is a different category of activity. You can deal with that when it comes up."

Brigid turned to Luke and said, "We haven't discussed it specifically, but I see no need for us to artificially limit ourselves. We're here for fun and pleasure so let's have all the fun and pleasure we can. Even if we fuck other people, I know it won't change the way you feel about me. You love me."

The women said, "Awe" or "That's so cute." The men chuckled or said, "She's got your number."

Luke blushed. He like Brigid a lot and even more so hearing her wise words today. He'd never told her how he felt so he did so now. "I love you."

Brigid kissed him and teased, "How can you not? Like all the women here, I'm something special."

Roger waved to Frank and said, "We're all squared away."

Frank sat his beer down and said, "Okay folks, break time is over. Everyone back into position. We had the ladies lined up, hip-to-hip, kissing their man."

He paused to give the crowd a moment to get into position. Then he continued, "Our paper directed the men to kiss their partner and fondling their neighbor's boob and the women were playing with the junk of any guy they could reach. That's right. Enjoy."

Sam and Sarah participated fully this time. Sarah grabbed her son's cock. He held her boob. They gentle squeezed, teased and caressed the object in their hands. It was fun and pleasurable. They gave themselves permission to enjoy it.

Sam almost came because Brigid stroked his dick so wonderfully. And he loved fondling her amazing breast. The others held, stroked, squeezed and touched the private parts of the people beside them without hesitation or shame. All were happy.

Frank pretended to take a phone call. "Ah. Health and Safety? What's up?" He was quiet as if he was having a conversation with someone. "My permit to have this party is in jeopardy?"

He stopped talking, listened and then said, "We'll all have to go home! Wait. Can't I do something?"

He paused as if he was listening and then said, "You're concerned about the safety of everyone? Of course. . . . . . "Ah. Really? You've gotten reports that have you worried about a sharp's hazard. Huh. "

He was quiet and then said, "I understand your concern. Sure, a sharp or pointy object can hurt you. It can poke an eye out. What if I check the area? If there are no hazards, could we have our party?"

There was a long pause and then Frank said, "Yes. It's a large area, but I have help. I have 30-40 men here. No really, they're here. Listen."

Frank turned to the crowd and said, "The state's health and safety department is threatening to pull our permit and cancel the party unless you agree to check the area for sharp and pointy objects.

"Guys, if you want to save this party, I need you to make so much noise the bigwig on the other end of the line will believe you're here and that you are willing to do a thorough search. So what'll it be boys?"

The men couldn't abide the idea that their orgy could be canceled. They shouted loud and long. Frank smiled and held out his mobile phone. The sound of shouting cascaded over him. He let it wash over him for a time and then he signaled for them to stop.

He put the phone to his ear and said, "Does that satisfy you? Yes? Yes!!"

He did a fist pump, ended the call and yelled to the guys, "You did it! Now all we need to do is sweep the area for hard, pointy objects. Be careful. Look for stiff or protruding things."

The men and women looked about. Some were on their knees combing through the grass. Frank said, "The state official said that sometimes the hazardous items look like little dagger points. Other protrusions can be blunt, but are still dangerous. They can be the color of pale tea roses or dusky brown."

"There!" Frank shouted and pointed to his left.

"There! There! There," Frank shouted and he pointed in many directions.

He theatrically wiped his brow and said, "Gentleman, we are surrounded by them. I'm afraid our only course of action is to check them all out thoroughly."

Everyone gave him a confused look. No one knew what he was talking about. He walked up to Ruth, looked her dead in the eye and then he tilted his head and licked her pinkish, puckered nipple. He sucked her nipples and secretly slipped a finger inside her.

She pulled his head to her breasts and whispered to him, "You cheeky boy."

He enjoyed her body and then noisily pulled off her tit. He said, "Men, the problem has been right in front of our eyes all along. These aching peaks, the pebbled flesh, the diamond cutters, the rigid nubs, the thrusting points and the sensitive buds, they all must be examined."

Some people laughed. Some people groaned. Frank climbed back on the stage

"Back in formation!" Frank shouted loudly. "Two lines for each color group. Everyone face your partner. Go! Men I want those lips and tongues on her erect nipples. Lick, suck, do whatever it takes for you to be certain that those tightly formed, throbbing peaks of female flesh are not a hazard. Careful! I don't want any of you to lose an eye."

The guys cheerfully followed his instructions. Frank lifted a coach's whistle that hung round his neck and said, "I promised we would be thorough. Men, on my signal step to the right and check the work of the other guy."

"Tweet" the whistle sounded. He said, "We will repeat this process until every man has suck on every tit in his group."

Frank was true to his word. Every guy got the opportunity to caress, flick, lick, nibble, nip, pinch, suck, tease, taste and touch every boob and every turgid nipple on his team. Most fully took advantage of the situation. Luke was less aggressive with his mother than he was with the other women, but he suckled the breasts that fed him when he was a baby.

Sam gave each of his daughter's up turned nipples a kiss and whispered, "A beautiful duo." Lisa smiled. She was happy about his compliment and happy about his relaxed manner.

Frank let them have some fun. He gave each man about five minutes to play with the boobs of each woman in his group. Then he reached into the fun bowl, pulled out a scrap of paper and said,

"All right boys stop manhandling the funbags. Our bowl of chance has presented us with another scenario. Everyone please get back in line facing your original partner. Men give your girl a kiss goodbye and take two steps to your left so that you have moved two ladies over. Embrace and kiss this woman.

"Guys, if you find yourself not in front of a woman, circle around to the other end of the line and execute the move. Everyone should have a partner. Give her a kiss for me."

Originally the two lines looked like this:

SarahSam (They were in the front of the line, nearest the stage)

BrigidLuke

LisaToby

NellCharlie

RuthRoger

GiselleNick

Now the alignment for the Blue team was:

Sarah Roger

BrigidNick

Lisaher father, Sam

NellLuke

RuthToby

GiselleCharlie

"Yes!" Ruth shouted in her mind. "That blowjob is paying dividends. I'm with Toby!".

"Fuck!" Roger cursed internally. "What the hell is Frank doing? I wanted the daughter, not the mother".

Most of the men smiled at their new partner. They had wanted variety. They were happy to have the opportunity to be with someone different. They quickly embraced and gladly kissed their new partner. Luke hugged Nell tight. His erection pressed into her tummy.

Many of the women giggled or squealed when their new beau grabbed them. They too were looking for an adventure and they were pleased to be hugging and kissing a fresh man. Nell squealed when Luke took her in his arms. They kissed. She gave Luke some tongue.

Roger approached Sarah. He smiled, lied and said in an elegant manner, "Hello Sarah, I was hoping we'd get the chance to spend some time together. May I kiss you?"

"Yes," she replied. She fell for his charm.

They kissed and she swooned for the handsome, blonde man. Sarah surprised Roger. He grabbed her ass and expected it to be flabby and unappealing. Instead he found her fit and toned. Yes her forty-four year-old tits sagged a bit, but they weren't that bad. Sarah's boobs were not perky, but she was. There was a twinkle in her eye and passion in her kiss.

Nick stepped up to Brigid and took her in his arms. He kissed her with a grand flourish and dipped her towards the ground. She couldn't help, but laugh at his playful antics.

Giselle quickly appraised Charlie. She found him wanting. She was uninterested and it showed in her kiss. Charlie was too dense to pick up on it. He continued to hoover her mouth and deliver a wet, sloppy kiss.

Lisa rubbed noses with Toby and then sent him to his next stop. Her father appeared before her. It was one of those classic awkwardly moments where the person don't know whether to kiss, hug or just say hello. It was complete with the floundering, jerky movements. Sam would reach for her and then suddenly stop. He was so nervous and embarrassed.

Lisa smiled and said, "Bring it in, Dad. I think a hug will suffice." His stiff erection stabbed her in the belly. She grasped it and positioned it to the side so it didn't poke her constantly.

Ruth smiled showing a mouthful of teeth. She looked like a predator who sees its prey come into range. She pounced on him knocking him back half a step. They stared into each other's eyes as they kissed. He saw hunger and fury in her hard blue eyes.

Like every other woman at the party, Ruth was impressed with Toby's above averaged cock. She liked its feel against her body. But that wasn't enough for her, without waiting for permission, she immediately grabbed it and stroked it. It was long, heavy and thick.

Frank drew another slip. He looked at the white paper and said, "Whoa! Men you're going to like this one. Ladies, TO YOUR KNEES. Suck your partner's cock."

A cheer went up from the men. Sam and Lisa exchanged a look of concern and discomfort. He said, "We can just sit this round out."

"That's probably a good idea," his daughter replied.

Ruth was one of the first women on her knees and she had Toby's dick in her mouth pronto. It was a struggle, but an enjoyable challenge for the talented, experienced cock-sucker. She made all sort of sincere happy noises as she feasted on his appendage.

Nell liked Luke. They had had a good time at the last party. She gave him a smile, took a knee and took him in deep demonstrating her skill. "Oh!" he moaned liking what the blonde college student was doing.

Brigid heard Luke's moan of pleasure. She didn't get upset or jealous. She has glad he was having fun. Nick waved his erection at her and said, "Come and get it!" She did.

Giselle and Sarah were the last ones to kneel. Giselle yawned and then took Charlie's cock in her mouth. She gave him a perfunctory blowjob.

Sarah knelt. She looked at the shaved cock in front of her, up at Roger's face and then back and forth another time. He found her hesitation endearing. She tentatively grasped his dick and confessed, "I . . . I haven't done this to a man other than my husband in over 23 years."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Roger said politely.

"That's the problem," she said in a soft voice. "I really, really want to. It scares me how much I want to wrap my lips around your gorgeous cock."

He smiled kindly at her and said, "Then I really, really want you to do it. " He meant it.

She devoured his dick and impressed him with her skills and her obvious lustful appreciation for him, his penis and this endeavor.

Frank sat back and finished his beer as the men enjoyed their blowjobs. A few men groaned noisily and fired off into their cocksucker's mouths. No one on the Blue team did.

"Well done ladies. I have a special accolade for a few of you. You must have given great head because I heard some of my brothers cry out in orgasmic pleasure," Frank said.

"Time to pull the next slip. Let's see what the gods of chance have to say."

He pulled a note out with a flourish and said, "Wise men counsel us to take a minute and smell the roses. That's excellent advise. Sometimes we get so caught up in our hurly-burly lives that we forget to enjoy life's pleasures.

"We will rectify that tonight. Please everyone sit on the grass and let me tell you an anecdote. You all are familiar with the movie "Citizen Kane" "?

The crowd murmured in the affirmative.

"The 1941 film was Orson Welles' first feature film. He produced, co-wrote, acted in and directed it. Many critics consider it the best film ever made. It is praised for its cinematography, music, and narrative structure, which were innovative for its time.

"Have you seen it? Did you like it?" Frank asked.

Many responded they'd seen it and enjoyed it.

"Did you know the movie was a thinly veiled biography of William Randolph Hearst? He wasn't happy about the movie. Some say he was upset because it was unflattering. Others suggest another reason.

"The movie starts with an elderly, wealthy newspaper man saying a single word, "Rosebud" and dying. A reporter is tasked with discovering the meaning of the word."

Some man yelled out "That was the name of his sled."

"Yes. In the movie, the reporter talks with many people and finally concludes he'll never solve the mystery of the newspaperman's last word. Then as his house is being cleaning out, we see a sled bearing the name "Rosebud" being thrown away and burned.

"The other version of why Hearst was so mad at Welles is that the notorious newspapermen supposedly had a secret pet name for his mistress's pussy. He call it "Rosebud". Hearst was incensed when Orson Welles used the term in the film."

There was laughter and some cries of surprise from those assembled.

Frank said, "Men, it's time you stopped and smelled the roses and by that I mean the delicious, fragrant rosebuds among us. Can I have the women of each team in a circle? Heads in the center. Your feet to the outside. Lie on you backs, knees up, legs spread. You know what I want.

"Men, I will give you a few minutes with each beautiful woman on your team. Smell her rosebud. Breathe in deep. I'm sure her scent is alluring.

"Gentlemen, begin with the woman who was pleasuring your cock. I'll use my whistle to signal when it's time to move on in a clockwise direction. For your listening pleasure, I'll stick to our "Roses" theme and play you the greatest hits of Guns N' Roses.

"If the spirit moves you, lean in, stick out your tongue and gently ruffle her petals."

The women followed his directive and soon were in position. Sarah was hesitant to open her legs. Roger spoke to her gently, "Don't be shy. I'm sure its beautiful. I'd love to see it."

He pressed on her legs and she covered her face with her hands and slowly spread her legs. "Beautiful. As beautiful as the rest of you," he said sincerely. She felt a little better. She spread her fingers and peeked out at him. He did lean in and sample her scent.

"You were so good to me, I owe you this." His long tongue licked her wet gash. They both moaned. He delved in deeper. They both enjoyed it.

The other women on the Blue team were not reticent to expose their pussies. Ruth was thrilled to show her shaven cunt to Toby. She said encouragingly, "I got so wet sucking your cock. Taste me and see." He did.

Giselle flopped her legs wide open. Charlie excitedly went down on her. She "accidentally" snapped her legs closed on his head. "Sorry. Not," she said with a giggle and she released him. He ate her pussy in an amateurish manner.

Luke thought Nell's pussy was the prettiest he'd ever seen. It was small, neat and pink. She had shaved off all her pubic hair and she looked smooth and sleek. Her labia were small, nothing hung down or protruded from her pussy. It glistened in the light because she was wet. He was drawn to her cunt. He sighed deeply because she tasted as good as she looked.

When Brigid spread her legs, Nick yelled out "Fire crotch" and dove in. Brigid laughed at his antics. She quieted down, her breathing picked up and she started to moan. Nick had skills. He knew how to pleasure a woman.

Lisa followed part of Frank's instructions. She lay flat on her back with her head in the middle of the circle. She had her legs on the ground with her feet together. Sam knelt at her feet. His eyes travel up her body from her toes to her head. She noticed his eyes stopping and lingering on the embossed "wolf 's head" on her abdomen and on her breasts. She smiled and thought, "Funny. I forget Dad's a guy".

Sam was sitting on his heels. His dick was as fat and hard as it gets. He was concentrating on the pretty nude woman in front of him and he forgot his engorged cock was fully on display to his daughter.

Lisa thought, "Dad's got a nice dick. If he's comfortable showing it to me, I guess there's no reason to be prissy about my junk." She raised her knees and spread her legs. Sam thought he was going to pass out.

Frank blew his whistle and said, "Men, rotate."

The Blue team moved. Roger went to Brigid, Nick to Lisa, Sam to Nell, Luke to Ruth, Toby to Giselle and Charlie to Sarah.

Sarah was embarrassed to have a teenager looking at her wet pussy. The odor of her arousal was evident to both of them. Charlie was too dense to notice she was uncomfortable. He stuck his tongue in her twat.

Brigid was a party waiting to happen. Roger happily dove in.

Lisa and Nick had had sex before. They were comfortable with each other. He went down on her and soon had her gasping for air.

Beautiful Nell was polite and kind. She been to many of these events. She graciously shared herself with her friend's father. Sam ate her like a starving man. All the urges he'd had and suppressed when he was with his daughter, came out and Nell was the lucky beneficiary.

"Hello handsome," Ruth said when Luke came to her. "Dive in," she encouraged the young man. She liked him from the moment she first saw him nude. She had already beaten him off and fucked him briefly. She was glad to spend time with him having oral sex.

"Well Hello Toby," Giselle said really pouring on the charm. She, like the other women, loved the size of his cock. "Maybe, I can entice him to fuck me," she thought. She said,"Please ruffle my petals." He did.

Frank regularly tweeted his whistle and the men rotated. The blue team had fun. The men were gentle and conscientious. The women were happy for their attention. A few hiccups occurred when family members were matched up. Luke and his mother sat together and chatted. As did Nick and Ruth and Roger and Nell. Roger wiped away some of the dew dripping out of his daughter's pussy. He and his daughter were nonplus as he licked his finger clean.