Nude Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and he pressed forward slipping his bulbous head inside her. Then he stopped.

"Whoa! That's big," she said as she breathed deeply and let it out slowly. The pain and stretching instantly reminded her of childbirth. "Relax," she told herself. "You can do this". She took a number of cleansing breaths and then said: "Okay continue."

Toby judiciously fed her his cock. He'd ease in a bit. Stop. Wait for her to nod or smile indicating she was ready for more and the process would continue.

All Sarah could think of was "God! He's big" and "Fuck! There's more?". Pleasure never registered.

After giving her six thick inches he asked, "Do you want more or all of it? I was able to put another inch into Lisa."

Sarah huffed and puffed and said, "No way do I want it all. Give me the same enough you gave my daughter." She took another deep breath and wiped the sweat from her brow. She added, "You've been very considerate."

He slid in another inch. She jumped and cried, "Oh! I think you hit my cervix."

"Is that bad? Have I hurt you?" he asked concerned.

"A bit," she admitted. "That's never happened to me before. I felt you bump me deep inside." All the stretching he'd done to her pussy had made her sore. Now after he hit her cervix, she also had an achy, crampy feeling down there, but she soldiered on.

"Okay. So you're in me. What did you do next?"

Toby pulled out and drove back in.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned. Then he added quickly, "I'm sorry for the language, Mrs. Wolfe, but it feels really good fucking . . . I mean, nice being inside you."

She wasn't upset with him. She said, "Oh FUCK is right! I know I've said it before, but you're so BIG. God! You're stretching me. Don't worry about cursing and you can call me Sarah. People doing what we're doing should be on a first name basis." She chuckled.

Toby smiled. He was glad things were going so well. He began to fuck her. After a dozen or so strokes, he cried out, "Ah! Oh. Oh God! I'm going to come!"

He slammed into her and again struck her cervix. She was startled and it hurt. Then she felt her belly warm as he shot off deep inside her. She lovingly cradled his head as he came and came.

After his orgasm ceased he said, "Sorry for coming so soon. It felt great being inside you."

She pulled his face to hers and said, "You've nothing to be sorry about. You were a kind, considerate partner." She almost said "lover" but it sounded weird in her head to say that to her daughter's boyfriend so she switched to the more neutral term "partner".

Toby said, "I forgot to ask. I hope it was okay to come inside you."

She laughed, "You needed worry about getting me pregnant, but thanks for being concerned. So is that pretty much what happened with you and Lisa?"

"Yes. I tried to be careful. I took my time entering her. We took breaks giving her time to adjust. I didn't last very long then either."

"I'm guessing you drove into her hard when you came?"

"Yes," he answered sheepishly.

"That came be a problem," she said gently. "I know controlling yourself when you climax is asking a lot. It might be better if you used other positions. If we were both on our sides or I was on top, I could better control how deep you go in me. That would make my cervix happier."

She paused and added, "Doggy-style would be a disaster!" Then she giggled.

Sarah got serious and said, "I don't know if this, this . . . practice helped you. I now know that you did your best and you didn't intentionally hurt my daughter. Aside from some minor position changes, I don't know what you could do differently.

"With everything we were doing that night, she had to be aroused and lubricated. Besides asking you to be careful when you climax, I can't think of anything to tell you."

They dressed and Sarah walked him to the door. As they were saying goodbye, Ruth pulled up. Toby left and Ruth entered the house. The women exchanged greetings. When they were alone, Ruth playfully gave Sarah a hedonist handshake and pressed her knuckles against Sarah's sex and through her slacks.

"Hello, my name . . ."

Sarah interrupted her and cried out, "Ouch!"

"What's got into you?" Ruth teased.

"More than you know," Sarah answered with a laugh.

"You must tell me everything," Ruth said dramatically. She stopped playing and said seriously. "I heard about Brigid. Thank goodness she is going to be okay. I also heard that the doctors looked at Lisa. How is she?"

"Sore," she replied honestly. "She is sore from her tryst with Toby."

"Still? That was days ago." She paused and said, "He is big. Do you think he was too . . ." she searched for the right word and chose "enthusiastic?"

"I thought the same thing. I confronted him about it and accused him of throwing his big cock around recklessly. He said he was careful. When I pressed him on it, he asked: 'Where do I learn to use it?'."

Ruth was quiet. She put two and two together and said, "You slept with him didn't you?"

Sarah was embarrassed. She said defensively, "How IS the boy supposed to learn if experienced, older women don't help him?"

Ruth hugged her. She did it to calm and reassure the distraught woman. She also did it to hid her smile. An idea was forming in her mind. Ruth said with all honesty, "There. There, dear. I would have done the same thing."

^^^

"Hello," Iris said into the phone.

"Good morning, Mrs. Thomas. It's Ruth Longstreet. How are you?" She asked pleasantly.

"Just fine and you?" Iris replied brightly.

"Good," she paused and spun her tale. "Is Toby around? I'm organizing an event for the kids and I need his help."

"Yes. Just a minute." Iris turned to her son and said, "Toby, it's for you. Mrs. Longstreet."

He came over and got the phone and said, "Hello."

"Hi Toby," Ruth said. "I am aware of what happened to Lisa and how her mother tried to help you."

Toby was immediately embarrassed and uncomfortable. He was silent and began to sweat. His mother looked at him kindly. He was nervous and concerned that she might hear what Ruth was saying.

Ruth said, "Don't worry. I'm here to help you. Come over to my house immediately. I've told your mother I am planning an event for Luke and Lisa. Tell her you need to come over and help me."

She paused to judge his reaction. He didn't object. He couldn't. He was speechless. She took that as a good sign.

"See you in an hour. Bye."

Toby stood there after she hung up. He was shocked. He hung up the phone and said, "I . . . I need to go to the Longstreet's."

"Yes, dear. Have fun," his mother said.

^^^

Ruth had the house to herself that morning. She answered the door wearing skin tight jeans and a wispy, see-through silk top. Since she was braless, Toby saw her hard pink nipples. She said, "Thanks for being on time." She grabbed his arm and hungrily pulled him into the house. She was drooling from two orifices.

"You poor boy," she said. "I bet you feel cursed having such a large dick."

She had missed out on being with him at the party. She was taking no chances today. She wanted him to be 100% on board. She was not above using his guilty feelings to get her way. Before he could respond to her last statement, she said, "I understand after her liaison with you, Lisa has been in pain for days."

Ruth looked at him demanding a response. He crumbled. His lower lip quivered and he said, "I didn't mean to hurt her."

"I know. That's why you're here. I'm going to show you how to make love to a woman. Let's go upstairs."

She tugged on his arm and led him to her bedroom. Once inside she closed the door, leaned against it and said, "Take off your clothes."

They had already seen each other naked and even had had oral sex, but suddenly Toby felt shy. He hesitated. Ruth smiled and found his timid behavior endearing. She came to him and undressed him. Then she stripped.

She embraced him and heartily kissed him. Again he was hesitant. Ruth noticed and said in a soothing voice, "Toby, it's okay. Just hold me."

They stood holding each other for a time. Toby calmed. Ruth stayed quiet and just hugged him until she felt his dick begin to swell and move against her belly. She smiled and told herself, "I knew he couldn't deny his nature. He's still a guy."

She silently led him to the bed and had him sit on the edge of the mattress. Instead of trying to kiss him again, Ruth fed him a boob. He sucked on her big, pink nipple. Ruth sighed, "Emmm." They both enjoyed the contact and happily lingered in this activity.

From time to time, Ruth grasped her jutting breast, pulled her teat from his mouth and replaced it with the other tit. This was usually accompanied by a loud slurping noise and a giggle from both of them.

"Mmmm. You do that well," she said with sincerity. She laughed and said, "Now it's time for me to show how well I can suck."

She dropped to her knees and took his prodigious member into her mouth.

"Ohh," Toby groaned.

She licked him from the base of his cock to the tip like he was her favorite type of lollipop. She repeated the movement. This time, her tongue zigzagged its way up his dick. Then she pounced on his large cock. Her lips encircled it. She did some in-out maneuvers varying the pressure of the suck and amount of dick she took into her mouth.

"Oh. Ohh!" Toby moaned. He liked what she as doing.

Ruth used her tongue more than most women. When she had a dick in her mouth, she massaged the cock with her tongue. She varied her technique to keep it interesting for her partners. Sometimes she brushed it with the flat portion of her tongue, other times she used the pointy tip. Sometimes the contact was along the shaft, other times she concentrated on the crown or the special spot on the underside of the rod.

Today, she couldn't do her moves. He was too thick. He filled her mouth. So she held just the tip of his dick in her mouth and executed her killer moves on the head of his penis. She alternated between tonguing the tip of his dick and doing some standard blowjob moves like bobbing her head and taking him in-and-out of her mouth. She stroked him with a variety of hand actions.

Toby was in heaven. He began moaning and grunting. She worried he was about to come and it wasn't time for that. He hadn't fucked her yet. She stopped and said, "See what sex can be like if you pick the right partner. Show me how much you appreciate what I've been doing."

He didn't understand her. Ruth pushed him on his back and crawled on top of him. She didn't stop until her pussy was positioned over his mouth. He got the message and licked her cunt. She rode his face until her pussy was sopping wet and then she said,

"Good job stud. Now it's time for the main event. I'm on top."

She slid down his body until she straddled his hips. Then she lifted off him and rubbed his giant cock against her slit, wetting it. When she was satisfied he was lubricated, she slotted it at her opening and slowing lowered herself. The both sighed.

"Fuck! You really stretch a girl. Ohhhh."

"Ahhh. Ohh," he moaned feeling her heat.

She slowly lowered herself. It was more difficult than she'd expected. It also hurt to be stretched so much. She began panting and sweating profusely. He shifted his body getting comfortable.

"Fuck! Don't move! Let me do it," she cursed. Her drive and competitive nature kept her going. It certainly wasn't the pleasure because there was none.

She closed her eyes and shimmied down his shaft. She willed herself to open, to stretch. She fought to gain every millimeter. It was a battle.

She paused and wiped sweat off her brow. She said, "I feel like I'm sitting on the rock of Gibraltar. Your cock is so big and so hard."

He gave her a dopey smile.

She looked down and saw he still had inches of cock for her. "Damn it! All that pain and struggling and there's still more!" she said disappointingly.

"You're really tight . . ." He stopped talking when he realized that calling her a middle-aged lady was not likely to be viewed as a compliment.

Ruth didn't hear what he said. She was busy pondering her situation. She had expected a wonderful fuck from a wonderful dick. This was turning into a nightmare. He was too big to be fun. No way was she going to take it all. To save face, she decided the best course of action was to get him to come and end this. The sooner the better.

She took a deep cleansing breath hoping it would calm and relax her stressed body. Next, she said bravely, "Okay let's do this. This is enough dick for me this time."

She gave the impression there'd be a next time. She knew there'd never be a second time. She had learned her lesson. He was bigger than she could comfortable handle.

She lifted off him and slowly sank down. She stopped at about the same place. She didn't take any more of him than she had before.

"Ahh," she moaned in pain. She was sweating like a group of nuns at a cucumber farm.

"Mmmm," he groaned loving her pussy and loving having sex with the beautiful blonde.

She admonished him, "I'll set the pace. You follow my lead."

He nodded.

Her pussy was expanded to the max and had gone numb. She gradually picked up speed. He added some movement and they were fucking. She cursed him with a stream of obscenities. She was descriptive and enthusiastic. He thought she was talking dirty to him and it turned him on.

Soon she was panting. His heart was racing. Her breasts jiggled with every stroke. He loved the sight and reached for her hard nipples.

"Pull on them," she commanded.

He did. The rubbery protrusions stretched obscenely.

"Pull harder!" she cried. Ruth was open to anything that would distract her from the pain she felt in her pussy.

She was panting through gritted teeth. Spittle flew out her mouth and landed on his chest. He didn't notice. His heart was racing. His orgasm was building. He thrust into her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out in pain.

"Ohhh God!" He cried out in bliss and he spasmed and he exploded inside her.

Ruth said to herself, "Thank God he came!". She immediately rolled off him and into the fetal position. He shot streams of cum on her back and butt. When he was done, he molded his body around her spooning her. He kissed the nape of her neck and said,

"Wow! Thanks. That was great."

"Yes. That was something."

"How was I?" he asked.

His question reminded Ruth that the pretense for their rendezvous was her teaching him how to have sex with a woman. She answered honestly with the kindest word possible, "Special"

He beamed and said, "I'll never forget you."

"Yeah," Ruth replied. She had to work hard to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. She reminded herself, this had been her idea. She had scheme mightily to get him into her bed. She said nicely, "I'll never forget our time together."

Toby smiled believing she had enjoyed her time with him. He reached around and cupped a plump breast. She was exhausted and let him play with it. He gently squeezed it and toyed with her nipple until they drifted off to sleep.

^^^

Thursday morning Sarah went through her normal routine. After brushing her teeth and hair and putting on her make-up, she used the toilet. When she was done, she wadded paper and dabbed her sex.

She looked down, spread her legs and said, "Hello bush."

She dropped the tissue into the toilet and playfully ruffled her pubic hair. "You've been with me for over thirty years. God, that's a long time!"

She stood letting her pajama bottoms puddled around her ankles. She looked at her hairy pussy in the mirror. She thought about all the nudist she had seen lately. It was the rare women who sported a dense bush like the one she possessed. Trimmed or shaved pussies seemed to be the preferred style and even Sarah had to admit, they looked better than she did.

"I think it's time for a change," she said.

She gathered her shaving supplies and a pair of scissors. She stripped and ran some water into the stopped tub. Then she stood over a trash can and trimmed off the dark brown curls above her vulva. Next, she went to work on the hair around her slit. She stopped and started a number of times.

She talked out loud to herself, "I did a great job on the easy to reach area. It is difficult to do this safely around my labia." She laughed and said, "How am I going to do all of me? I haven't even gotten to the hard to reach places. I'm no contortionist. I need help."

The nude woman went to find her daughter. She heard the television. As she neared the room, she said, "Hey, would you mind helping me shave? I'm not limber enough to do a good job."

"Okay," Luke answered.

Sarah stopped short as she entered the family room. She had expected to find her daughter. She asked, "Where's Lisa?"

"She went to school to get ready for the fashion show. She said she would be gone a while."

He stood and walked towards his naked mother. She watched his dick bounce about. He too was naked.

"Where shall we do it? I see you started."

Sarah mumbled, "I was in my bathroom and realized it was more difficult than I'd thought."

She felt weird. She had expected to find her daughter and get her help. Could she let her son do it?

Luke was excited and hurried to her side. This was a chance to live out his fantasy. Shaving his sister was great. Shaving his mother would be a dream come true.

He hustled her back to the bathroom and reassured her saying, "You need help, Mom. Let me do it. I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy. Safe and hair free. Do you want it all gone?"

"Yes. I've seen so many women completely bare. I thought . . ." her voice faded as she thought "Am I really going to let my son do this?".

"Good choice."

He sat her down on the edge of the tub and immediately went to work before she could object. He scissored away the unruly thatch around her gash. He quickly applied the shaving cream. His erection had never been so hard as he touched her soft flesh. Of course, he rubbed the cream around more than necessary. His fingers slid in and over her folds.

Then he dove in. His face was inches from her sex as he shaved her. He gently pulled on her lips and folds. He rinsed the razors off with the water in the tub periodically. Her bush vanished and smooth, hairless flesh appeared.

As Luke worked, he touched all parts of her sex, including her clit. Sarah was embarrassed that it was hard and that his touch sent shivers throughout her body. Her face reddened as she smelled her scent. They both knew she was becoming aroused. She was ashamed. He loved it and breathed deeply.

"Almost done, Mom."

He spread a towel on the floor and said, "Get on your hands and knees and I'll finish up your backside."

"OH God!" she screamed in her mind. "Is there no end to the assault on my dignity? Now my son will have his face in my ass!". She was slow to move. He nudged her and wearily she assumed the position.

He caressed her bottom and said, "Mom, you have a great butt. Not many women your age are as firm and fit."

"Thanks," she answered embarrassed.

She heard a spraying, gurgling sound as Luke got more shaving cream. He spread her cheeks, applied the cream and rubbed it around.

"Oh!" she cried. She was startled by her son's gentle touch.

He shaved around her butt hole. When he was done, he admired his work. Sarah was mortified that her son was staring straight up her ass and pussy. She jumped when he petted her sex.

"Sorry to startle you, Mom. You look so smooth and sleek I couldn't stop myself from touching you. No harm. No foul?" He queried.

She answered with more conviction than she felt, "No foul. A hand is just a hand."

Luke smiled relieved and caressed her pussy again and said, "So smooth. So soft. So sexy."

He found her to be wet and slick. He moved the moisture around bringing some to her clit. He fondled her hard nub.