Nude Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When necessary, she nonchalantly grabbed his dick or his balls and re-positioned them to trim some pubs, much to his chagrin. She put the scissor down, grabbed the shaving gel and spread it around on his lower tummy and thighs. Then she used the razor.

She did the hair on his body and thighs first because it was the easiest. She studied his genitals and said, "That leaves the hair on your twig and berries." She smiled amused by the cute term for his junk. Then she frowned and said, "It's going to be a problem shaving your dick."

She grabbed the can and sprayed the gel on her hand. One hand cuddled his balls and the other stroked his limp member.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Exactly what it looks like. I can't shave a limp dick, but as you know a woman can do wonders with a hard prick. Don't fight with me. You know I'm right."

He held his tongue. She stroked his dick. Sometimes her hand went straight up and down and sometimes she used a twisting motion. She stopped stroking him and put her thumb on the underside of his dick near the crown. She flicked it back and forth over this sensitive spot.

"Oh," he groaned. He brought his hand up to cover his mouth and cut short his moan. He was embarrassed for succumbing to the sexual prowess of his daughter. She secretly smiled pleased with herself. He was growing hard.

"Ah. Ohh!" He tried, but he was unable to stifle his moans of pleasure as she jacked him off.

She brought him to complete hardness. She liked the feeling of power she experienced bringing him pleasure against his will. She kept at it, stroking him. His cock began weeping pre-cum.

Sam had been uneasy this whole time. Now he was more unnerved as his balls began to boil. He was worried that he might come and that would be mortifying. He pleaded, "Haven't you touched me enough? Aren't I ready?"

"Yes, I guess so." She felt a little guilt for having played with him longer than necessary.

She re-applied the shaving gel and carefully shaved his rod and balls. By the end, her Dad was a wreck. He was so aroused from her efforts that his dick throbbed and pre-cum trickled down his shaft.

"Are we done?" he asked anxiously.

She almost said yes, but she was moved by the desperate tone of his voice. She felt bad for having bought him to this agitated state so she said, "No. There's one more step."

She poured skin lotion on her hands. She again cuddled his testicles and stroke his erection. She said, "I can't shave you and then not apply lotion."

"Oh!" he exclaimed. The lotion felt cool against his bare skin.

She used her typical handjob technique. She alternated stroking straight up and down and then doing her twist move. She looked her father in the eye and said, "Dad, this was a good idea and I'm glad I could help. You've been a good sport. I know this has been hard for you."

She giggled when she realized she said "hard" while she was holding her father's hard cock. While she was distracted thinking about that, Sam popped.

"Oohhhh!" he cried out as he came.

He spurted on his daughter' face. She screamed startled, "Ah!"

Lisa hated it when a guy came on her face. She did what she always did when her partner surprised her with a facial, she took the exploding cock into her mouth and swallowed as he fired off.

Sam held her head as he spasmed and came hard into his daughter's mouth.

^^^

Minutes before as Lisa did the final swipe with the razor, Sarah opened the front door of the house. She went into the kitchen and got herself a glass of diet black cherry flavored sparkling water. She took a long drink and then glanced at the clock and said, "I better go get in the shower."

She headed to her bedroom. She stepped through the bedroom doorway just in time to hear her husband groan and her daughter shriek. "What's that all about?" she wondered.

She stepped into the bathroom and found Lisa on her knees sucking on her father's cock. He appeared to be shooting a load into the child's mouth.

"WHAT in heaven's name is going on?" she screamed.

Sam looked up and stammered, "Ah . . . Ah . . . It's not what it seems."

Lisa pulled off to explain the situation and took a hot cumshot to the eye. "Ouch! My eye!"

The focus changed. Sarah comforted Lisa. Everyone calmed down and father and daughter were able to tell the story. After hearing their explanations, Sarah felt better. She said, "I knew there had to be another explanation. It couldn't be as it seemed."

The three of them had a good laughed about it.

^^^

Sam, Sarah, Brigid and Luke arrived in time to get good seats for the fashion show. They sat with the Longstreet's. Toby also attended and joined them. He had a date with Lisa to the afterparty. It would be their last date. She had decided to break up with him tonight.

For the audience, this was a fun event. It was like attending a real fashion show. There were models wearing original designs walking a runway. For the students, it wasn't so amusing. Their efforts were being graded. This was their final exam.

The show was a success. Nell looked hot in her red lace jumper. Lisa was beautiful in her edgy dress with the geometric cut-outs. It was a good thing Lisa had an all-over tan because parts of her breasts and butt were visible. Both girls got high marks for their creations.

The families gathered around the college students after the show. They all chatted excitedly. Greta and a man came up to Lisa. She said, "You look so beautiful. Lisa, I love the dress."

"Thanks. I'm glad you were able to come," Lisa said.

Greta and her friend, Derek, were introduced to the rest of the group.

Greta's taste in clothes impressed Lisa. The doctor knew what looked good on her. She was a woman with curves and the wrap dress she wore hugged her curves and emphasized her trim waist. The medium-weight knit draped well. Greta was not afraid to showing some skin. The dress exposed a fair amount of her legs and cleavage.

Sarah said, "I love the flower in your hair, Greta. Is that an orchid? It's beautiful and huge."

"Yes, it is," Greta replied.

Nick teasingly said, "I see the flower is behind your right ear. Does that mean you're available? That you're looking?"

"Aren't all unattached people looking for that perfect person? The perfect fit?" Greta responded.

Sarah and Lisa went over to Derek and engaged him in conversation. They found him charming. He was nice, well-spoken and handsome. Lisa like him even though, he wasn't her type. For one thing, he was short, probably only 5' 7". She was wearing four-inch heels and was inches taller than him.

He was different from the people she went out with. For one, he had made an effort on his appearance. He was neat, clean and well dressed. Her usual date was a guy in jeans and tee-shirt sporting two day's growth of beard. And for another thing, he was a doctor. Not many guys she dated had a clue about what they were going to do with their lives and this guy already had a great career.

The crowd was ready to go to go. Lisa said, "Greta, Derek, where we are headed is in the boonies. The directions are tricky. I'll ride with you to make sure you don't get lost."

Lisa and Greta sat in the back so they could talk. As Lisa settled in she again noticed Greta's headpiece. She said, "I really like your flower."

She did a double-take of the orchid and thought, "Large flower. Right ear. OMG! She's one of them". Her mouth fell open and her faced showed that she'd put it all together.

Greta said calmly, "I see a look of recognition on your face. Yes. I am signaling that I'm available and that I'm one of the large V women I spoke of the other day.

"My motives for attending your fashion show were twofold: I wanted to support you as a friend, but I also hoped that you would introduce me to your ex-boyfriend."

^^^

Food and drinks were plentiful at the party. The music was loud and everyone had fun. Cloth began to come off. Some swam on the warm summer night and didn't bother to put anything back on. Others wandered off for a tryst and came back glowing and naked. Many liked to be naked and stripped immediately. Lisa fell into the last category.

A nude Lisa went up to Greta and Derek and said, "We are a wild bunch. We're nudist with strong hedonistic tendencies. I hope we aren't shocking you."

"Not at all," Greta said. "Now that that I have more free time, I'd like to get back into naturalism."

She didn't have a history with naturalism. It was part of her cover story to get closer to Lisa. Greta was ready to play the part. She stood and slipped off her wrap dress. Until like most women at this party, she had worn undergarments. Her large breasts required a bra's support.

She slipped off her panties, unhooked her bra and casually tossed them aside. She had a classic hourglass figure. She was a sturdy woman with large, pendulous breasts, an indented waist and wide hips. Like the heavy blooms on a hydrangea plant, her boobs sagged and the nipples faced the ground.

Greta had a solid build. She was big boned, womanly. No one would ever say she was fat. She had all the right parts in the correct proportions. Her body was bigger, more substantial than most women. She was also the whitest person Lisa had ever seen.

"Gosh, I guess it's been a while since you've been a practicing nudist. There's not a hint of a tan on your body."

"Yes," she lied easily. "I've been concentrating on my studies."

She ran her hands over her bare body. Her nipples pebbled. She got a thrill touching her bare sex while looking Lisa in the eye.

Lisa said, "Greta, there's someone here I want to introduce you too, my soon to be ex-boyfriend Toby, but I need to speak to him first."

Greta nodded. She was happy her scheme was progressing as she'd hoped. While Lisa went over to Toby, Greta turned to Derek and said, "Let's go for a swim."

He paused and scanned her nude body and then stood and stripped. He was the last one to undress. His five and a half inches of flaccid manhood dangled in the night breeze as the two walked to the pool.

Lisa came up behind Toby, slipped her arm in his. "Hello," she said.

He said, "I felt like you were avoiding me."

"I was." She led them to a secluded spot so they could have a private conversation. She said, "You know how in some movies the young couple says all we need is love?"

He nodded.

"That's a lie."

He sensed what was coming and said, "We have so much in common . . ."

She interrupted him and said, "Yes we do. Listen, I liked you. You're a good person, but I can't be with a guy I'm afraid of."

He gave her a questioning look.

"Not afraid in the normal sense like I'm afraid of violent behavior. I'm afraid of your dick. As careful as you were when we were together, my pussy took a beating. I was hurting for days. It's not your fault. We are physically incompatible. I can't be with you sexually and sex is an important part of my life.

"There's nothing you or I can do to solve this problem. We should admit it, accept it and move on. I wish nothing but the best for you. In fact, I like to introduce you to someone who would be a better match for you. I have a friend who has a vagina perfectly suited for a large man like you. Can I introduce her to you?"

Breaking up with Lisa put Toby was a blow. However, he had to admit that she was right. What woman would want to be with a man who scared the shit out of her every time he took off his pants?

"I understand. I'm sorry it worked out this way." He reached out to her and they hugged. When they broke apart, Lisa took him by the hand and led him to Greta.

"Greta, this is Toby. Toby . . . Greta." The two shook hands.

Then Lisa said, "Greta, Toby is a great guy. We will always be friends, but we realize that physical issues beyond our control keep us from being anything more. I think you two have a shot at being a couple and having a special relationship. Good luck."

She kissed Toby on the cheek and walked away.

An embarrassed Toby said, "This is awkward."

He looked at her big boobs. She checked out his large cock.

Greta smiled and said, "Yes. Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes."

They sat, drank and talked. It became less awkward. Toby asked, "What did Lisa mean that you and I are a better match?"

She played hardball with him saying, "I was the doctor that saw Lisa at the hospital. I saw the damaged you inflicted on her."

He cringed hearing her statement. She was secretly pleased. She wanted to make it clear to him that normal women were not suitable for him. He needed someone like her. Greta continued,

"Your penis size puts you in the ninety-fifth percentile of men. The average woman, like Lisa, can't tolerate it no matter how gently you are. They are expecting a penis that is four and three-quarters inches in circumference. Another inch is a challenge, anything over six inches is dangerous and can hurt them."

She looked at his penis and said, "I suspect your cock is in the danger zone."

He nodded and looked sheepish and said softly, "I didn't mean to hurt Lisa."

"I know," she said sympathetically. She patted his knee and said, "As a doctor, I see glimpses of the Creator's wondrous plan like when I learn about our complex and amazing bodies or see two cells come together and create a new life. It fills me with awe and you realize there is a plan, a design to it all.

"Did you know that just as some men have large cocks, some women have large vaginas?"

He looked up at her. Hope filled his eyes.

"There are women built for you. A woman you can make love to without having to worry about hurting her. I am one such woman. I have a larger than average vagina made expressly to handle a larger than average man.

^^^

Brigid pulled Luke to the ground. "Make love to me! It's been too long."

He kissed her and then pulled back and asked, "Are you healthy enough for this?"

"Yes, silly. There's never been anything wrong with my pussy. My iron level was out of whack. Everything is fine now. I will need monitoring and periodic treatment, but I'll be okay. Fuck me! Or do I have to ask someone else?" she teased.

She got on her hands and knees and presented her cute butt to him. The game was on.

^^^

Sarah sat with her husband. He got up to get them another drink. Her eyes wandered and settled on Luke and Brigid. She watched captivated by the actions of the young lovers. She watched as if in a trance as Luke penetrated his girlfriend. She sighed along with them.

Ruth was walking by. She noticed Sarah was intensely focused on her son. She snuck up behind her and cupped her breasts and said, "Mmmm. They're a lovely couple. Don't you wish it was you taking that young, firm cock?"

"Yes," Sarah mumbled. Then embarrassed at having answered out loud, she hurriedly said, "I mean . . . I'm so happy for them."

Ruth tweaked her nipples causing Sarah to jump. She said, "Right".

^^^

"May I join you?" Derek asked Lisa. Lisa was pensive, sitting alone at a table by the pool. She was in a funk after having broken up with Toby. She forced herself to brighten up and said, "Yes. Please."

The short, well-built, furry-chested man sat down. He smiled and said, "You looked deep in thought."

Lisa answered him honestly. "More self-pity than serious reflection," she said. "I broke up with my boyfriend. He was a good guy, but we had no future together."

"Being an adult is a pain in the ass sometimes, isn't it? You would think there'd be some correlation between doing the right thing and feeling good."

They both smiled wishing that was the case. He turned the conversation to fashion. Lisa became more animated. The two enjoyed each other's company.

^^^

Things were progressing the way Greta had hoped. She made her move and leaned over and grabbed Toby's cock. She stroked his soft member and said, "Let me show you that I am the woman for you."

He made no effort to dissuade her. Greta knelt in the grass and brought her mouth to his cock. She kissed and licked his member. He ran his fingers through her short blonde hair and moaned.

"Ahhh."

She took his hardening cock into her mouth.

^^^

Sam returned to his table and handed his wife a beverage. They sipped on their drinks and watched their son. Luke was fucking Brigid doggie style. Sam grew hard. Sarah grew wet watching the action.

^^^

"Fuck me hard!" Brigid encouraged her man.

Luke slammed it into her. The redhead cooed and moaned.

"Ohh. Yeah. Fuck! Ohhh!"

^^^

Lisa took a second look at Derek. She thought, "Yes. He's short, but he's smart, funny, good-looking and an excellent conversationalist. I wonder if he's a good kisser? I bet he's a skillful lover.".

He noticed she was no longer listening to him. He stopped talking about fashion and said, "A penny for your thoughts."

"I want you to kiss me," she said honestly.

He stood and pulled her to her feet. She no longer had her high heels on. Barefoot, they were about equal height. He embraced her with his strong arms and kissed her with passion. His cock grew hard and his manly chest crushed her soft breasts.

^^^

Greta looked up at Toby with a smile on her face. She lay on the grass, spread her legs showing him her aroused pussy and said, "Come to me, big boy."

^^^

Sam grabbed his wife's glass and put both of their drinks on the table. He guided her to the ground positioning her on her hands and knees. Then he sunk his hardness into her softness.

"Ohhh," she moaned. She loved it. In her mind, it was not her husband of twenty-two years who was plowing into her.

"Ahh. Fuck! Yea!" he groaned. He imagined he was thrusting into the petite red-headed he was eyeing across the lawn.

^^^

Toby smiled and came to Greta. He climbed on her sturdy body and they kissed. His hands found her large breasts and eventually, her slick, sleek sex. One, two, three fingers easily entered her pussy.

"Emmm. Yea! Make me wet. Get me ready for your big dick," she moaned. She stroked him. His width exceeded her grasp. Her thumb and index finger didn't touch when she wrapped her hand around his hard prick. For her, that was a good sign of things to come.

^^^

Brigid turned to look at Luke and said, "I love you." With more enthusiasm, she said, "I love your cock!"

"I love you more," he said. He emphasizing the point with a forceful thrust.

She moaned loving having him deep inside her. She noticed that Sam and Sarah were watching them and copying them by also fucking doggie style. She giggled and said, "We have an audience."

Luke smiled. He enjoyed parties like this, where everyone got naked and fucked. It was fun to see others having sex and to be honest, he liked it when others watched him. He gave a little more and screwed Brigid faster and harder.

He looked about for their audience. He found a pair of eyes focused on him. "Mom!" he cried out in his head. "What is she doing staring at me?".

^^^

Sarah knew she should have been embarrassed when her son discovered that she was staring at his naked body as he pounded his girlfriend. She smiled and gave him a wink instead because she didn't care that he had caught her watching. She wasn't ashamed. Luke was a handsome guy. Brigid was a beautiful girl. Why not watch? And so what if her son saw her taking a hard one from his father! They were all consenting adults.

^^^

Derek's steely cock pressed against her lower abdomen. Lisa grabbed it and because they were the same height, she was able to slip it between her thighs and let it ride along her wet lips. They both liked the feeling of his dick sliding in between her labia.

Their hearts raced. Their breathing became louder and more labored as they became more and more aroused.

Lisa broke their kiss and peeked over his shoulder. She saw her father and mother and Luke and Brigid fucking doggie style. Derek continued to fondle her tits and rub his cock along her sex. She said, "Stop!"