Nude Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek quit. A wave of disappointment washed over him. He thought that was it, their tryst was not going to be consummated. The gentleman in him made him stop without complaint.

Lisa grabbed a chair and placed it in front of her as she faced her family. She grabbed the metal arms for support, bent over and shoved her ass toward Derek. She commanded him, "Take me from behind!"

He grinned, lined his erection up and slid all the way in the darling girl.

^^^

Greta pushed gently on Toby's chest signally she wanted him to get off her. She smiled graciously and said, "Put your cock in me. I'm so ready!"

He knelt between her legs, grabbed his cock and per his usual practice, slip the bulbous head inside her pussy and paused. She groaned.

"Mmmm. Good dick," she sighed. When nothing else happened, she said, "What are you waiting for?"

"Ah . . . Em . . . Usually, I pause. You know, so the girl can adjust to me."

"That's sweet but unnecessary with me. Haven't you heard what I said? I was built to fuck a man like you! You're not overly stretching or stressing me. Go ahead and push inside me."

Her comments surprised him. He shrugged and fed her more cock. He kept feeding and she kept taking it without any complaints.

"Wow," he said. "This is great."

"Yes, Toby. I'm loving it too. Ohhh. Mmmmm. I can handle what you've got. Give it all to me and then Fuck me!"

He did.

^^^

Sam stared at Brigid's swaying tits and watched his son pound her ass. It made his wife's cooch all the more delightful.

"I'm going to come," he cried out. He doubled his efforts and plunged into Sarah harder and deeper.

Sarah heard his cry and felt his dick swell. She was close and bore down ensuring she'd join him in orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck!" Sam called out and exploded.

"Oh. Ohhh. Almost. Ohhhh!" Sarah shouted shrilly as she climaxed.

^^^

Brigid and Luke both turned toward his parents when Sam announced he was close. They were excited and watched the older couple frantically fuck and find joy.

Breathily Brigid begged, "I'm close. Bring it!"

The two young lovers rutted and found their bliss.

^^^

Lisa heard her family and friend orgasmic cries. She came with a silent and forceful release of air. She stood on her toes and pushed her ass back hard. Derek couldn't see her funny, scrunched up orgasm face, but he could feel her pussy clench his dick. He recognized the signs of her climax and stopped holding back. He drove into her, held it in as deep as possible and blew his load.

^^^

Greta whimpered as his Toby's cock speared her over and over again. Toby was amazed. Finally, he was screwing just like the porn guys. He found someone he could really give it too. He pulled out and slammed into her again.

"It's been so long since I'll felt this wonderful fullness. Fuck my pussy! "

"Ohh. I'm dreaming," he muttered. Then he made a guttural cry and came.

She saw him go rigid and knew he was coming. She humped against his exploding dick.

"So big. So Big. So good! Ohhh!" She joined him in crying out in orgasmic bliss

^^^

The four couples went through all stages of their orgasms. They went spasmed as the wondrous feeling flowed throughout their body. Then they separated from their partner and gasping for air awaited their recovery. Afterward, a quick kiss, compliment or "I love you" signaled the end of coitus.

After their encounter, Lisa and Derek sat in poolside chairs. Lisa glanced at his messy cock and thought, "What the hell! He was good. I'll clean it for him".

She went over and sucked his cock. She tasted his semen and her juice.

After she had cleaned his cock, he playfully said, "Wow! That's full service." He knew some girls don't like the taste of sperm and he added sincerely, "You didn't have to do that."

She smiled pleased that he was considerate enough to say that. She said, "I know. I'm not a prissy girl. I swallow. You are a good lover. I enjoyed being with you. Consider it my way of saying thanks."

She said, "Your dick is soft, but it is still pretty long. Most guys I know shrink mightily after they come."

He said, "My penis is about the same length, five and a half inches, flaccid or erect. It gets harder and thicker when I'm aroused, but the length doesn't change."

"Oh. I've heard about growers and showers. You're the first shower I've met."

She bent down and playfully did a hedonist handshake. She grasped his penis, squeezed it and said, "It was my pleasure to meet you."

She stood up and said, "It was a pleasure to meet you too, Derek. I hope we meet again."

^^^

The evening got late. Brigid caught a ride home with her sister. Greta and Derek had to go because they were on duty Sunday. The Wolfe family was the last to leave because Luke and Nick got involved in a long, drawn-out game of beer pong. Nick won. Both guys were so drunk at the end, they could barely stand.

"Victory!!!" Nick hollered. He marched about with his hands in the air.

"I guess It's time for us to go," Sarah said.

"Stay the night," Ruth urged her. "It's late. Everyone is either tired or has had too much to drink. It's not safe. Spend the night."

"No, we couldn't impose," Sarah said without conviction.

"This is the perfect time to impose," Ruth said.

"Tomorrow? Today?" She laughed and continued, "When the sun comes up, it will be Father's Day. Nell and I always have a special breakfast for Roger. We bought tons of food. If you ever were to impose on us, now's the time. Share in our fabulous feast and we can wish Sam and Roger a wonderful Father's Day."

Sarah yawned. Ruth pounced, "That settles it. No one in your family is in condition to drive. You're staying."

Ruth took over. "Everyone to bed. Nell, take Lisa to your room."

"Yeah! A sleepover party," Nell yelled. She and Lisa walked arm and arm into the house.

Ruth looked at the boys and said, "You're both drunk. Go sleep it off in Nick's room. Maybe it's better if you stayed outside, in case you get sick. Decide for yourselves."

"Righto," Nick said with a salute.

The boys sat, then stretched out on a pair of lounge chairs. Luke said, "Maybe we should catch twenty winks here before we head inside." Nick murmured in the affirmative.

Ruth linked arms with Sam and Sarah. She led them into the house. "I'll take you to the spare bedroom. God! If I were ten years younger, I'd take the two of you to my bedroom and have my way with you."

Everyone laughed. Roger followed thinking the same thing.

^^^

The whole gang sleep late. The sun rose at 5:31 a.m. No one rose until 11:11. Nell snorted loudly and woke herself up. She had to pee badly and hurried to her bathroom. Her movement woke Lisa. She followed her to the bathrooms and fidgeted waiting for her turn to relieve herself.

Nell and Lisa headed downstairs. They needed coffee. Along the way, they looked in on their parents. Both sets were beginning to stir. The girls announced they were making coffee. The others applauded them and said they would soon be down.

When they made it to the kitchen, Nell said, "Can you work the coffee maker? I'll start brunch."

"Yes," Lisa replied. "As long as you promise I can have the first cup."

"Deal."

Soon the room was full of wonderful smells: coffee brewing, bacon frying, and bread toasting. The young women paused for a needed cup of coffee and then got breakfast ready for everyone. They made quite a spread. It was all done by the time people showed up. Even the boys managed to stagger in for breakfast after having spent the night outdoors.

As people consumed their coffee, conversations began. The food and drink restored everyone's strength and sense of well-being. Fat and happy, they abandoned the dishes and sat in the shade on the porch. Ruth pulled Sarah aside and said, "We kind of have a Father's Day tradition. A big breakfast, the kids wish Roger a happy day and I give him a blowjob."

"That's not a bad plan. I'm in. I mean, I'll do Sam."

Ruth walked to the center of the porch and addressed everyone. "Sam and Roger, today is your day to be recognized and for us to say thank you. You are great guys and you have great families. Congratulations. Any man can make a child, it takes a special person to be a father."

Nick stepped up and said, "Happy Father's Day, Dad. You've taught me so much. I will be eternally grateful."

Luke stepped forward and said, "Dad, you gave Lisa and I the best gift, you believed in us. Thank you.

Lisa stood and said, "Dad, you showed me every day what I should look for in a husband. Thank you."

Nell stood and said, "You are always there when I need you. What more could a girl ask? Love you Dad."

Roger and Sam were beside themselves. Their kids' words moved them. They sunk back in their chairs and smiled proudly at their children.

Ruth looked to Sarah and nodded. In unison, they went to their respective husbands. Ruth spoke for the two of them. "We believe actions speak louder than words. You are great guys, great husbands, and great fathers. Happy Father's Day. We love you."

Sarah and Ruth knelt and proceeded to give their husbands oral sex. Roger knew it was coming. He said, "Thanks, dear." And then he caressed his wife's head.

"Oh! Ohh," Sam said surprised and pleased by his wife's actions. He thought, "Wow! Things sure have been great since we embraced nudism".

The women pleasured their husbands. Ruth enjoyed feeling her husband's erection grow strong in her mouth. Sarah thought to herself, "I love the new us. Our sex life is unbelievable now. So hot. So fun.".

Nell went over and sat beside Lisa. She whispered to her, "This is our day to thank our fathers. We should be with them, not our moms."

"What?" Lisa said.

Then she thought about it. She remembered what her mother said the other day when Lisa confessed that she and Luke were having sex. Her mother said, 'I won't chastise you for your actions. I'm glad you have a loving brother to turn to. What is sex anyway? It's just another way to express your love for another person.' Lisa told herself, "She was right. Sex can sometimes be about getting off, but sometimes it's the purest way of saying 'I love you'".

"Nell, I'm sorry for shouting at you," Lisa apologized. "You're right. We're old enough to thank people ourselves. Let's go."

Nell and Lisa walked over to their dads. They tapped their mothers on their shoulders. The women stopped performing oral sex and looked at their daughters.

Lisa said, "Mom when we were little, we needed you to do the things we couldn't do. Nell and I are no longer children. We can thank the people we want to thank and show our love to the people we love. Let us take over. We are adults who can speak and act for ourselves."

Ruth wasn't surprised. Nell had been blowing her dad on Father's Day since she turned eighteen. Lisa's words surprised Sarah and also impressed her. The mothers acquiesced and stepped aside.

The girls knelt in front of their fathers. They grabbed their erections and enveloped the hard cocks with their warm mouths. Roger smiled. Sam was flustered to again see his daughter's lips on his cock and this time there was no innocent story to excuse it. He was uncomfortable with the situation and pulled away from her saying, "Lisa, you shouldn't be doing this."

"Dad, there's no reason to be embarrassed. I love you. Why shouldn't I give you pleasure? Remember "No harm. No foul."? This is just another way I can express my love for you."

She stood. He relaxed thinking she was seeing things his way. Then she straddled him and sat on his lap. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her soft bosom against his chest.

"Here is a hug. It's another way to say "Thank you and I love you". Society finds it acceptable. Is it truly horrible if I make one alteration?"

He didn't understand what she was saying. She gave him a kiss on the cheek to distract him and then she lifted up, grabbed his cock and plunged down on his dick.

"Hey!" he cried out distressed that he was inside his daughter's pussy.

"That's not so bad is it?"

"No . . . Yes! We shouldn't be doing this," he managed to spit out.

Nell looked over to see what all the ruckus was about. She saw Lisa on top of her dad and decided why not take her affection up a notch. She climbed on top of Roger and impaled herself on her father's dick.

The girls rode their fathers gently. Roger loved it and said so. "Thank you, Nell. This is quite a treat."

Sam enjoying having sex with his daughter, but he felt he shouldn't acknowledge it so he kept quiet except for the occasional moan he couldn't suppress.

The wives looked on unperturbed. The sight of the girls bouncing up and down on their dad's schlongs made Nick hard. He went to his mother and asked, "Top or bottom?

She looked at his stiff dick and smiled. They had had sex before so his question didn't shock her. She responded, "It looks like today is a girls-on-top day."

She led him to the grass. He lay down on his back. She straddled him putting her pussy on his face, "Be a dear and get me wet."

Luke was now fully hard. That fact embarrassed him. Sarah looked at his cock and then quickly looked away. She told herself, "Who are you trying to fool? You stared at him last night wishing it was your ass he was pounding instead of Brigid's. And you've told your daughter love is good and that sex is just another way to express love. Go fuck him. You want to. He wants to".

Sarah stood and went to her son. "You owe me."

"Huh?"

"For years you've given me crummy Mothers' Day presents like crayon drawings, illegible handwritten notes, and flowers from my own garden. Show me you love me."

She reached out her hand and led him to a spot on the lawn near Ruth and Nick. "Lie down," she said. Then she straddled his hips and slowly sunk down on his stiff cock.

"Ohhh!" they both cried out as he stretched her.

"Fucking A," Nick said.

"Mmmm. Good boy," Ruth crooned as the two became one flesh and Nick's dick went balls deep into his mother's cunt.

The four couples, two fathers with their daughters and two mothers with their sons, fucked until they saw stars in their heads. Everyone experienced a glorious orgasm. It was a happy day for everyone.