Nude Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd went wild hooting and hollering. Frank held up his hand to quiet them down and said, "My little sister, Giselle, is here tonight. She's the cutie over there with barbells through her nipples. They were my present to her for her eighteenth birthday. The theme of my sister's prom was Arabian Nights. They used lots of gossamer fabric to decorate the school gym. We have that material and we've used it to build twelve cabanas. One for every woman.

"How can I sex up a party where everyone is nude? From a guy's perspective, nothing more needs to be done. However, women have told me, while they love being nude for the many reasons we all know, it can put a damper on finding someone special. They've told me that when you meet a guy and his junk is in your face, some of the romance and mystery can be lost."

There were some chuckles. Frank waited and then said, "Tonight, ladies, I will give you back the mystery. I offer you fun, excitement, variety and a chance to find your Prince Charming."

The dozen women in the group offered up their cheers. Frank opened up his arms as if to receive their praise. Then he held up his arms to quiet the crowd and said,

"In a few minutes, I will invite each woman to enter one cabana. Then we will have the men visit them. The mystery is created because neither will know who the other person is. There are no lights in the huts. I believe tonight's dark sky will make identifying people difficult. The crescent moon is not very bright and it is frequently hidden by clouds. To further keep secret everyone's identity, I am asking that no one speak.

"We will have all the elements of a good mystery: action, suspense and a secret. Who is the person with you? Your curiosity will be aroused and maybe some of your body parts.

"What is the action you ask? There will be three rounds of activity with twelve visits per round. For round one, the women will be standing. They will embrace their visitor and make out. Kiss and caress one another for three minutes. Then the men leave and visit the next cabana moving in a clockwise direction.

"For round two, the women will be on their knees. They will suck the cock of each visitor for three minutes."

The men voiced their approval loudly. Frank waited them out and then continued, "For round three, the women will be reclining on a blanket. The visiting men will perform oral sex. Yes! Their job will be to eat that pussy!"

Some women clapped, others giggled. Exclamations like "Whoa!" "Yeah!" were also heard.

"Gentleman, make a good impression and maybe she will let you fuck her. For this round, rotating out is not mandatory like before. She may keep you or kick you to the curb. The guys that are excused, circle about as before. If you find an unoccupied pussy, lick it. Ladies, round three is completely your call. You can allow all the fellows to have oral sex with you. You can fuck none, one or everyone."

"Timmy, sound the bell, just so everyone knows what it sounds like."

The bell clanged.

Frank said, "People that is the signal it's time to move, especially for the first two rounds. Girls, there are enough cabanas for all of you. If you are participating, go to a cabana. We will start our mystery man tour shortly."

All twelve women were game. They marched off to select a cabana. All the men were excited. A few minutes later, the bell was rung and the guys went off. Luke entered his first hut tentatively. He reached out his arms. The lady in in the dark said, "I'm over here."

Luke touched her shoulder. She embraced him pulling him in tight. Luke recognized her voice. He said, "Giselle, I thought your brother said we weren't supposed to talk."

"Fuck him," she said flatly. She giggled and added, "If I'm not careful, I just might fuck him."

She grabbed Luke's hand and brought it to her breasts. She said, "Once you touched these, you would know who I am. No one but me has pierced nipples. Kiss me. We don't have much time."

Their lips came together. For Luke it was awkward at first. He had only had a short conversation with this woman and he was embarrassed to now be locking lips with her. He got more comfortable and the intensity and passion grew. When the bell rang Giselle said, "That was nice. You are sweet. Be sure to come back for EVERYTHING."

Lisa's first encounter was not so nice. The guy was drunk. He was extremely handsy and too rough with her breasts. She tried to coach him on how she liked being touched and kissed, but she soon realized it was a lost cause. She pushed him out of her tent shouting "Get out. Just get out!"

For the participants, the kisses they shared with their three minute partners were a mixed bag. The kisses ranged from exciting to bruising, delightful to sloppy, hurried to intense and tentative to open mouthed. It was a fun event. All were glad to be a part of it and eager to kiss the next person.

Things got better for Lisa. The majority of the men were considerate and good kissers. She was warmed by their actions. Luke had a particularly good session with Brigid, although he did not know he was with her. For both of them it was a hot, anonymous encounter. The friendly kisses, became more fervent and left both of them wanting more.

By the fourth turn, Luke had developed a routine. He entered confidently and swept the woman up in his arms. He would cop a feel as he gave her a hearty, sensual kiss. He entered the fifth cabana and executed his game plan. His hand gently palmed the woman's soft, full breast and he ran his thumb across her stiff nipple. As he moved in for the kiss, the clouds parted, moonlight illuminated the tent and the woman said in a surprised voice, "Luke!"

"Lisa?"

She turned her head aside so her brother's descending lips landed on her cheek instead of her mouth. She could not prevent his hard-on from banging into her stomach.

Luke said, "I'm sorry , Lisa. I didn't know it was you." He stepped to the side so his dick didn't rest against her. She laughed and said, "You caught me by surprise. I was so focused kissing all the boys, I forgot you'd be coming through."

She gently pried his hand off her breasts. He said, "Sorry."

"It's okay, Actually, I should be thanking you. Your touch was very gentle and brushing a thumb across the nipple, is a nice move. Some of the guys have been too rough with my boobs."

"Ah . . . did you really like . . I mean, so my caress was okay?"

Lisa laughed throatily and then teasingly said, "Yes, I liked it. It sent a delicious tremor through my breast down to my pussy."

Luke's face went red when his sister said pussy. The bell rang. Lisa said to her younger brother, "Go. Keep doing what you're doing."

Luke had a memorable session with a woman he suspected was Nell. The woman he embraced and kissed was petite. The telling trait was the girl's butt. He palmed her ass. It was tiny. It reminded him of her small, tight bottom. Whoever she was, was fun, a good kisser and not afraid of touching his cock.

^^^

At the end of the first round, Frank grabbed a bullhorn and said, "The last bell signaled the end of our first round. In a moment, you will hear a bell that will signal the beginning of the blowjob round. All the visits in this round are for three minutes. Ready, set, blow! Blow him good, girls." The bell rang loudly.

Luke had completed the circuit and was back at the first tent. He walked in and whispered, "Giselle?"

"Hey sport. Give me your cock."

Luke walked up to the kneeling girl and presented his hard-on. She grasped the base of his dick and licked his knob.

"Whoa. What?"

Giselle giggled. "Never had a girl with a tongue piercing go down on you before?"

"No. Wow! It's . . . ohh . . . great."

She was busy using the steel stud in her tongue to its best advantage. She bobbed up and down on him swirling her tongue about, rolling the metal ball against his shaft. Luke found it all new and wonderful.

Lisa's first visitor was not as much fun. It was the same drunk guy who was a problem last time. He staggered in and said, "Woman! Suck my cock!"

Lisa was completely turned off by this guy. She had had it with him. She said, "Not happening, buster. Leave!"

"Th . . . that's not very friendly." He stammered and then lunged for her. She stepped aside and he noisily crashed into a support pole. The side of the tent and the guy fell to the ground. He didn't get up. Lisa looked at him warily. A man and woman from the tent next door came over, she asked, "What happened."

"He's drunk," Lisa explained succinctly.

The guy asked, "Is he hurt?" He flicked his Bic lighter. It was Nick. He went to the other guy and said, "I don't see any blood."

Then they heard snoring. The other woman laughed and said, "He's not injured, just passed out." She turned to Lisa and said, "I think it's okay to leave him there and let him sleep it off. Your cabana is wrecked, why don't you switch to mine? I won't be using it."

She reached out and entwined her arms with the Nick's arm and said, "This is the only person I want to be with tonight. We are going inside to fuck on a real bed."

"Thanks," Lisa said. They all left. The lovers headed to the house. Lisa slipped inside the next tent as the bell rang. The rest of the visits went well for Lisa. The men were gentleman. She enjoyed the variety: circumcised, uncut, long, thick, shaved, etc. . .

When Luke came to his sister's tent, he was surprised to see it demolished. He thought, "Oh. I guess Lisa decided not to participate any more and it was taken down". He went off and got a beer.

When the next bell rang, he resumed his circuit going to the next cabana. It was dark. He entered, found his partner and was treated to a nice blowjob. He was sorry when the bell rang and he had to leave.

Lisa felt the same way. She said in her mind, "That was a nice prick and unlike some I've had tonight, he didn't smell or taste of pee or sweat". She watched him walk away. As he stepped outside, the starlight hit his face. Lisa's stomach sank. "Oh my God! That was Luke," she said to herself.

^^^

Frank again took to the bullhorn to announce the end of that round. "Wasn't that fun? Boys, it's now your turn to show your appreciation for the ladies' good efforts. And it's only fair, that for the round where we perform oral sex on the women, it is twice as long as the last one." The bell rang.

Luke was pleased to find himself back at Giselle's bungalow. She had given him an excellent blowjob and he want to return the favor. He entered and found her reclining on a blanket. She said, "Hi Stud, I"m glad your back. So you want a taste of my hair pie?"

"Yes I do."

Luke got down on his knees, crawled in between her legs and licked her slit. They both sighed at first contact. When his tongue flicked her clit, they both moaned. She because she felt a bolt of electricity hit her pussy. He, because of her wonderful, tart taste.

^^^

Lisa's first visitor was the guy who normally came to her last. She was so glad the rough, drunk punk was out of the picture. This man was self-assured. He gently pushed her knees apart and put his mouth to her pussy. Magic happened. Her flow was thick, generous and appreciated. She ran her fingers through his hair. By the time the bell rang, she was pushing his head deep into her twat.

No one came for the second session. Lisa told herself, "The drunkard is probably still sleeping. Good and I could use a few minutes to recover. That last guy was really good".

Lisa and the other women met many good cunt lickers. None were hasty or skittish. They appeared eager, hungry, patient and grateful. It is safe to say a good time has had by all.

Luke had a great time with the young woman he thought was Nell. He loved how he could cradle her petite bottom in one hand and her flavor was divine. He devoured her like a hungry bear who had found a fresh honey pot. She thoroughly enjoyed his passionate assault.

Another bell tolled. By Lisa's count her brother was due in next. She faced a dilemma. Reveal herself and risk him asking her if she had sucked his cock or say nothing and hope he doesn't recognize her. Of course that choice meant she would let her brother eat her pussy. She struggled with the decision.

Circumstances, as they so often do, made the choice for her. She was still undecided when Luke entered the cabana. He wasted no time and quickly stuck his nose in her pink love taco.

She shuddered and it was not due to embarrassment. He was great, thorough, loving, diligent, sweet and tender. She was as wet as laundry left on the line during a big thunderstorm and as limp as an overcooked noodle when he was finished with her. When the bell rang, he silently left her.

^^^

After that round concluded, Frank addressed them all with his bullhorn. "We only had three rounds of our happy little game scheduled. What happens now is up to you. I know I will be re-visiting cabana number nine to see if we can end the evening with a bang. I suggest you might want to go to your favorite and see what develops."

Luke thought to himself, "Giselle and I have been having fun. I think I'll go to her tent."

On the way there, he overheard a conversation taking place in one of the cabanas. A guy said, "Dude, I think she's passed out. One minute she was sucking my cock and the next, nothing."

"Maybe I killed her by eating her pussy so good. Her snatch is wet and warm, I'm fucking her."

The first guy snickered and said with admiration, "You're really something."

"I'm something all right. I'm hard and horny and I'm getting off. She's lucky I don't shove my dick up her ass!"

Luke was sickened by what he heard. He stepped into the tent. A shaft of moonlight revealed two men and Brigid. She was on her side. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. She was drooling. The teenager behind her looked to be guiding his dick into her pussy. The other guy was kneeling with his cock in her expressionless face. He was rubbing his penis against her unresponsive lips and saying, "Wakey, wakey. Time to sucky, sucky."

Luke said sternly, "Guys, leave her alone. It isn't right to force yourself on an unconscious girl."

"Mind your own fucking business," the guy behind her said menacingly.

"I'm making this my business. Brigid is a nice girl. She doesn't deserve this."

Both of the dudes came for him. Luke lunged forward and drove his shoulder into the male wanting a blowjob. He knocked the breath out of him and he crumpled to the ground. The other guy, took a swing at Luke. Luke dodge the roundhouse and countered with two quick left jabs. He stunned the jerk and bloodied his lip. A short, powerful right knocked the guy on his ass.

Neither rapist wanted to continue the fight. Especially, when they saw two other men standing at the entrance of the tent. Luke scooped up Brigid and carried her over to the pool. He put her on a chaise lounge. Her sister, Fiona ran up to him and asked, "Is she okay?"

"She is now," said one of the men who saw Luke in action. He went on to describe how Luke had rescued her. Fiona gave him a big hug and said, "Thank you for saving my sister."

The crowd congratulated Luke. Someone got him a beer and they all toasted him. Ruth was impressed. She came up to him and said, "Thank you for helping that girl." She leaned in, kissed his cheek and she purposely, in an obvious manner, rubbed her big boobs against him.

He loved the feel of her soft flesh and thought, "Wow! If she wasn't Nick's mom, I'd say she was making a move on me". All doubt was removed from his mind, when she grabbed his cock.

"Oh!" Luke was shocked. His penis was not. It grew hard. Ruth guided him to the ground and quickly mounted him. "Wow!" he exclaimed out loud. In his mind he said, "Good God! She's as tight as any college girl I've been with. This is amazing".

Ruth explained her actions to him and to those near by, "When you made a mistake this afternoon, I punished you. Tonight, you did good and I am rewarding you."

"Thanks, Ma'am," was the only response his dazed mind could come up with. His body was more in tune with the situation, his hips moved in rhythm with hers.

Just as both were really beginning to enjoy the coitus, Lisa showed up. She reached out to Ruth and said, "Ruth, please get off Luke. You told us both earlier today that he is my responsibility. When he does wrong, I am the one who has to punish him. It is only right that when he earns accolades, I am the one to congratulate him."

Ruth acquiesced to her demand. She took the young woman's hand and climbed off of Luke. His slick, hard dick smacked noisily against his stomach.

Lisa straddled her brother. She grabbed his hard cock and prepared to take him inside herself. Luke hungrily looked at her naked body. His sense of propriety forced him to say, "Sis, you don't have to . . ."

She ignored his half-hearted objection. "Enjoy your reward,"she said and then she lifted up and impaled herself on his stiff manhood. It was a slow descent. She was tight. He was thick. They both moaned enjoying the special moment.

Roger hugged his wife from behind. One hand possessively grabbed a tit while his other hand found her pussy. He fingered her super wet cunt and whispered in her ear, "You Bitch! You fucked that teenager at my house, in front of all these people!"

She leaned against her cuckold husband and said softly so only he could hear, "Yes I did! I told you I would find a way. He's so young, so cute. When I held his prick earlier today, I knew I had to find an excuse to fuck him."

She spun quickly so they face each other. Roger was done play acting, pretending to be the wronged spouse. He didn't care about what she had done. They were both sexually active with multiple partners in their open marriage. He kissed her passionately. They slid to the ground. Ruth mounted him and they fucked vigorously.

Luke stared in awe into his sister's eyes. He had never dreamed he'd be having sex with his sibling. She hadn't either. It was a spur of the moment decision for her. After tricking him into eating her pussy, she felt she owed him. It felt like the right thing to do. Just as his cock felt so right inside her. She shivered and enjoyed the hardness that was stretching her.

They gasped, groaned and fucked leisurely. Neither could believe this was actually happening. They also couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucking their kin.

They were interrupted by Fiona. She had heard Ruth and Lisa praising Luke. Their words and actions had moved her. She tapped Lisa on the shoulder and said, "Your brother rescued my sister. Let me show him our family's gratitude."

Lisa acknowledged her claim and pulled off. Fiona squatted over the confused man. Luke couldn't believe what was happening. He watched, amazed, as her red muff descended and his cock and disappeared inside her warm snatch.

"Emmmm," he moaned. "Ahhh," she sighed. She ground her clit against his body moving her hips in a circular motion. Each was lost in the pleasure. Her clit got the contact it craved and his dick luxuriated in the wonderful warmth of her pussy.

Nick noticed the dreamy look in Lisa's eyes. "She was really enjoying fucking her brother," he thought. "This can work to my advantage".

Nick cuddled up against Lisa. She was like putty in his hand. He let her watch her brother have sex with the redhead as he gently caressed her. He started off innocently rubbing her shoulder. He moved to her back and then her ass. She leaned into him. He touched her breast and toyed with her nipple.

"Ohhh," she sighed.

"This is going as I hoped," Nick told himself. He guided her down on her hands and knees and then knelt behind her. He slipped the tip of his erection into her wet pussy. She pushed back, collecting the rest of his dick. Nick was thrilled that he had guessed right. She was horny from her time with Luke, so in need an orgasm, that she was willing to fuck anyone.