Nude Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick smiled pleased at his good luck and pleased to be enjoying this hot girl. They fucked with abandon. All the while Lisa looked at and remembered being with her brother. Nick didn't care that she was thinking of another. He slammed into her tight tunnel, enjoyed watching her tits sway and bounced happily against her nice round ass.

After they had both come and had recovered from wonderful climaxes, she said, "Thanks Nick, I really needed that."

"No problem, Lisa," the opportunist said. "I'm glad I was able to help."

While Lisa was getting her satisfaction, Brigid quietly approached her sister. She startled her. "Huh? What?" Fiona said.

"Sister, this is my debt. Let me thank my knight in shining armor."

Fiona dismounted and Brigid climbed on top of Luke. Her velvety lower lips enveloped his super slick erection. She leaned over and kissed the bewildered man and then said, "Thanks for saving me."

Luke laughed and gently drove himself deep within her. "Thank you for thanking me." His new partner moved her hips once and that single movement was too much for Luke.

"Oh! No! Fuck! I'm coming," he cried out embarrassed to be climaxing so soon after entering her.

She giggled at his distress. He involuntarily pumped his sperm into the snickering teenager.

She lay against his chest and whispered so only he could hear, "Wow! You make me feel like I'm some really hot piece of ass." She laughed and watched his face turn red. She added in a kinder manner, "I'm sorry for teasing you. I know I'm the fourth woman to climb on your dick tonight. It's a miracle you've lasted this long. Come to my house tomorrow for lunch. I'll give you a do-over. And seriously, thanks for saving me."

By this time, everyone from the party had gathered around to watch the trio of fucking couples. All the men were all hard. All the women were are mesmerized.

Giselle was especially hot and bothered. After, Brigid dismounted and left a panting and perspiring Luke lying on the ground, Giselle knelt beside the exhausted man. She said, "That was so hot. You just fucked four hot women!"

She roughly squeezed his messy cock, winked and whispered in his ear, "I'm so jealous. If my pussy isn't the next one you stick your big dick in, I'm going to be so pissed. Be at my house tomorrow at 6pm for dinner. I'm dessert."

"Sure thing," Luke answered.

Giselle walked away. Her hips rolling like waves in the Atlantic ocean during a hurricane. Luke smiled and thought. "Wow! What a day! I like this National Nude Day."