Nude Weekend - Saturday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not kissing you with that all over your face," Marcus said, "Let's go have a shower."

"Bye everyone," Sharon waved to the disappointed men who turned their collective attentions to Sophia.

Marcus headed towards the communal shower downstairs but Sharon had other ideas. With a quick look over her shoulder she took Marcus by the hand and dragged him upstairs. In silence they entered Peter and Caz's bedroom and stole into their ensuite.

"I'm sure they won't mind," Sharon said as she flipped the hot water on. As soon as Sharon washed the drying residues of Peter's load off her face, Marcus took her in his arms, smothering her face with kisses.

Their mouths meshed in a ferocity of lust and love, tongues entwined like coupling snakes. Sharon took his hardening cock in her hand and gently stroked its length. Water cascaded between their aroused bodies as they caressed and kissed, something that was lacking from the action downstairs.

Marcus twisted the water off and they admired each others bodies in the mirror. The height difference was immediately obvious to them both. Tall and lanky, Marcus stood at 195 centimetres, or 6' 5" in the old language. By comparison Sharon was only 5' 2", nearly 40 centimetres shorter. Sharon roughly dried her hair off and carefully hung the thick towel back over the rung.

"How do you feel," Sharon asked coyly, "About me not picking your cock out of the line up."

Marcus chuckled and held his cock out to her, "All it means is that you need to get to know this one a hell of a lot more."

Sharon smiled at him and took his cock in her hand. "I suppose I could start by familiarising myself right here and now then."

"Sounds good to me," Marcus was desperate for release and when Sharon squatted down in front of him and ran her talented tongue around his knob, he knew he wasn't going to last very long.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned, "Suck my cock before I fuck that wet pussy of yours, suck it hard."

Sharon cupped his balls in her right hand and stroked it's length with her left, all the time flicking her tongue around his knob. She could taste his pre-cum oozing out of his rigid tool and she took a mental note of its flavour. Every groove, ridge, vein and hair she committed to memory. With her eyes closed she memorised its length, girth and the slight curve from base to head.

When she was satisfied that she had his cock's size, dimension and topography permanently implanted, she looked him in the eyes and purred "Best make sure I know how it feels deep inside me."

Marcus nearly came at those words and he quickly pulled her to her knees. He grabbed a towel and lay it on the vanity before lifting Sharon up onto it.

"Spread those legs," he said with a sense of urgency, "Let me fuck that cunt of yours."

Sharon hooked her feet around his waist and pulled his turgid rod towards her fluid hole. With a slop they became one fucking being. They kissed and moaned together as Marcus thrust his cock deep into Sharon, fucking her harder than he had ever done before. He drew his hands up her side and began squeezing her right breast, tweaking and pulling on her nipple at the same time as she dropped her right hand down and began to gently squeeze his scrotum.

"What I'm really disappointed in," Marcus grinned, "Is not seeing you getting gangbanged."

"Oh fuck," Sharon moaned as she looked him in the eyes, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Sucking and fucking all those cocks," Marcus slipped his hand down and flicked her swollen, hard clit, "Getting sprayed with cum as they fuck your...," Marcus felt his balls tighten up, "wet cunt."

With an earth-shattering bellow Sharon screamed in joy as the biggest orgasm she'd ever had coincided with Marcus shooting a load of cum into her rolling, pulsing cunt. The two of them came together; kissing, moaning and screaming in delirious pleasure.

Marcus had to move her hand away from his ball bag as he was at risk of collapsing from the exertion of his orgasm. He plunged his cock back in to the hilt, and joined as one, they kissed.

"So this is what the noise was," Caz said as she rounded the corner into the room, "The sound in this room reverberates down the air vents." Caz nodded to a mesh rectangle in the corner of the room. Manny, sporting a firm erection, followed her in and he immediately reached for Sharon's tits.

"More?" Marcus asked Sharon.

"Fuck yeah," she replied eagerly, "Fuck me you horny French bastard."

Marcus slowly pulled his cock out and swung around to Caz who licked her lips and dropped to her knees. Marcus's body twitched as she engulfed his cum and cunt juice smeared cock.

Sharon flung her left leg across Marcus's chest as Manny slid his cock, with a distinctive squelch, into her accommodating quim.

"Did you cum in her?" Manny asked. "She is very wet."

"Hell yeah," Marcus said with a slight quiver in his voice.

"Very nice," Manny smiled.

"I think," Marcus pulled his exhausted cock away from Caz and ducked under Sharon's leg, "that my time is up for now."

Sharon hooked her feet around Manny and urged him into her cunt "Fuck me hard, cum in my wet pussy."

Marcus flipped the shower back on and had another quick rinse while Caz joined Manny and Sharon by grabbing Manny's heavy ball bag in her left hand and squeezing Sharon's nipples with her right.

"Oh fuck," Manny moaned as Caz's expert hands gently teased an orgasm out of him.

Marcus grabbed a towel off the floor and casually dried himself off as Caz dropped her hand down from Sharon's hard nipples down to Sharon's swollen clitoris. With lightning fast finger action Caz brought Sharon to another orgasm, an orgasm that made Manny finally give up his load of French cum into her hungry cunt.

"Oh fuck, yes," Manny's arse cheeks clenched hard together as he called out in sheer delight, "Your cunt is so good."

Sharon closed her eyes and rested her head back on the mirror. Slowly Manny extracted his cock from her sopping pussy and as before, Caz took it straight into her mouth. A blob of creamy cum poked out of Sharon's pussy lips and she dipped her fingers into it like it was custard. Caz saw it hanging from her fingers and she reached up and took Sharon's fingers into her mouth.

Sharon smiled at Marcus and he came over next to her, "Looks like you need another shower," he said.

"Actually," Caz ran her fingers around Sharon's matted pubes, "I know someone who simply loves a just fucked pussy. Are you up for a third?"

Sharon smiled at Marcus who shrugged in willing acquiescence.

"Use those pelvic floor muscles and keep as much of that in as you can," Caz helped her off the vanity and comically Sharon held her hand over her pussy and locked her knees together trying to ebb the flow of jism down her leg.

When they got to the top of the stairs Caz bolted down to the bottom and called "Neil," across the room.

The frenzied fucking had subsided slightly and there was only Nick shagging Karen, Mike and John being sucked off by Ellen and Neil and Raul were skewering Lisa on the Ottoman. Everyone else was scattered around the room watching the action.

"I know how much you like sloppy seconds," Caz said, "Sharon here has two loads in her pussy and she'd like a third."

"It would be my pleasure," he said and whipped his cock out of Lisa whose protestations were silenced by Raul's cock.

Sharon, getting down on her hands and knees, moved in next to Lisa on the Ottoman. Lisa popped Raul's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Sharon.

"You may as well have both," she said as she flipped over onto her back and spun around underneath Sharon's randy body. "Fuck her," she said to Neil from between Sharon's legs, "Fuck her nice and hard."

Lisa lifted her head and licked Sharon's wanton pussy, gathering up a sample of jizm on her tongue and slurping it into her mouth. Sharon shivered in delight at her gentle tongue action and awaited the glory of a cock in each end.

Raul rubbed his cock around her face, smearing Lisa's spit, and his oozing pre-cum, across her cheeks. Neil put his left foot up on the Ottoman and rested his bell-end just at the entry of Sharon's dripping cunt.

"On the count of three," Neil said, "Un, deux, trois."

Sharon was full of cock once more and another orgasm coursed through her body as Lisa's experienced mouth licked and sucked at her super-sensitive clitoris.

"Mmmfgh," Sharon moaned over Raul's cock, "grrrhhhff.'

"That's so fucking sweet," Neil said as his cock slopped in and out of her pussy, "So wet, but so tight."

Neil's thick cock, coated with numerous bodily fluids, slid easily in and out of Sharon's tight hole. Below, Lisa licked and flicked the underside of his cock with her tongue.

Neil had already been close to orgasm with Lisa, and now even more so.

"Do you want me to cum in your cunt?" Neil asked, "Want me to fill you up?"

Sharon leant down on her right elbow and grabbed Raul's cock with her left hand.

"Fuck yeah," she screamed in delight, "Cum in my cunt, cum in me now!"

Lisa tucked a hand up and began to squeeze Neil's balls, and it had the desired effect.

"Cum in her cunt mate," John called out from the lounge, causing an avalanche of urging from the gathered throng.

"Shoot a load over her, Raul," Nick said, "Coat her sexy face."

"Yeah, cum in her cunt Neil, then we'll lick her out," Karen called out from the lounge.

"Oh fuck then," Neil's voice vibrated as he spoke, "You'd better get over here nowww!"

Neil's stomach rolled up and down as he spurted his seed into Sharon's delightful pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned as he buried, and held himself, in to the hilt.

"I cum too," Raul grabbed his cock from Sharon and began to stroke its length.

"Remplir sa bouche," Sophia called out, urging Raul to fill her mouth.

"Oui," he cried out and shoved his cockhead into her mouth just as his first blast of hot semen exited his shrinking balls. Sharon nearly gagged on the thick vinegary potion but she dropped her tongue and let the unction fill her mouth.

Neil beckoned Karen over but she stayed on the lounge slowly stroking Nick's cock. "It's all Lisa's," she called out.

Neil slowly withdrew his sticky cock from Sharon's quim and squatted down behind her for a close up view. Sharon relaxed and let gravity do its job. Soon enough a thick liquid pillow of cum appeared and Lisa quickly took it on her tongue and dragged it out.

Sharon, now finally satiated, shuffled sideways until her head was over Lisa's pussy. Lisa spread her legs wide as she anticipated what was to come next. Sharon gathered Raul's jism in her mouth and dribbled it down onto Lisa's open, pink quim.

"That's the girl," Nick said as he stood up, with cock in hand, and motioned towards them. "Lick that cum up like a good girl and I'll give you an extra helping."

Nick had a reputation for stamina and the ability to pretty much cum on command. He moved to Sharon's and after pulling her hair long black curly hair away from her face, so that everyone could watch, he began a slow wank of his cock. She rested her head on Lisa's thigh and with her tongue circling around the mess of cum covering Lisa's pussy, he took aim at the side of her face.

"Here you go," he shook his cock at her as if wanting a blow job and for a moment she was going to suck him off, but he closed his eyes and sent forth a sizeable quantity of jism over her face.

"Oh fuck yeah," he wailed as his body shook in pleasure, "You are so, so good."

Sharon smiled at the compliment and lifted her head up to his cock. He ran his cock around the cum on her face and slipped it into her mouth. He held the back of her head and began a slow fuck of her mouth.

"Without a doubt the best new bit of arse we've had here," he said "Bloody beautiful Caz, bloody beautiful." Nick affectionately patted Sharon on the head and moved back to the lounge where he collapsed into the soft leather.

"Speaking of arse," Caz said, "I think we need to give this one a rest before we deflower both her's and Ellen's later tonight."

Sharon slowly lifted herself up and pulled her long black curly hair back away from her face. She rearranged her pussy over Lisa's continuing darting tongue and scooped what cum was left on her face into her mouth. Then she hopped of Lisa and squatted down next to her face. Slowly she dropped a tendril of fluid into Lisa's mouth.

"Right," Caz said as she moved over to them, "Before we start getting dinner ready, any of you blokes want to cum over these girls?"

"Later tonight," Mick said, "Most definitely." The others just held up their hands in surrender.

"Marcus," Caz turned to him, "Take these two into the shower and clean up. You and Sharon can greet all the guests later tonight, they'll be turning up in about two or three hours."

"Righto," Marcus clapped his hands, "Come on you two, shower time."

"Dinner will be served in an hour or so," Caz said and with her teacher's authority got everyone moving. Tables were cleared, chairs rearranged, eskys filled with beer and wine and the barbecue was fired up.

Marcus watched Sharon and Lisa wash each other in the shower and was almost tempted to join them. The way that they openly enjoyed each other's bodies excited Marcus because he knew that if things were to pan out, he'd never be short of pussy to fuck. He also wanted to save himself for what the night offered.

Sharon's virgin arse.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12