Nude Weekend - Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," Lisa called out from her chair, "You slept well."

"Well she did wake up for a quickie at around three," Caz laughed out.

Closing her eyes to the sun, and the comment, Sharon just smiled and shook her head.

"You people," she sipped her tea, "are unbe-fucking-lievable."

"Take a seat," Mike said "relax in the sunshine."

"I will as soon as my eyes adjust," she blinked rapidly a few times before edging herself down on the cushion. "I don't want to spill my tea."

"Three naked ladies all to myself," Mike laughed, "About time too."

"Oh come on," Caz said "You can't complain."

Mike held his arms up in surrender, "Not complaining miss, just imagining you three seducing me."

"Miss?" Sharon asked quizzically, "Is Mike an ex-student as well?"

"No," Mike answered for her, "I work with the department. Would have liked to have been one though, much hotter than the teachers I had."

"We should do a slut student and principal role-play later on," Lisa said, "Do you have any sexy school student outfits Caz?"

"No," Caz said with a sparkle in her eye, "But I know someone who does?"

"Cool," Lisa said, "Can I be a schoolgirl too?"

"I think schoolgirls always mix in groups of three," Mike said.

"I'll see what I can do," Caz excitedly said and hopped out of her chair.

Caz skipped right past Peter as he brought Sharon her breakfast. "What's she all excited about?" he asked.

Lisa opened her legs slightly and rested back in her chair, "We're going to run a bit of a schoolgirl role-play later on. She's organising some uniforms."

"Hot," Peter said, "That will be a load of fun. I assume that you two will be the students?"

Sharon took the plate from Peter and winked up at him, "That would mean I would need to go back on my celibacy pledge for the day," she said.

"I'm surprised you've made it to breakfast," Peter held his cock out only inches from her face, "Without sucking or fucking a few cocks."

"Get that away from me," she playfully slapped away at it. "I'm about to eat bacon and eggs, not sausages."

They all had a chuckle and Sharon set about consuming her brunch. As she did so Nick and John hopped into the pool and splashed around like teenage boys. Lisa and Mike just relaxed back and soaked up the rapidly shifting rays of summer sun.

Usually Sharon's Saturday mornings consisted of pointless shopping trips, job seeking or hanging, fully clothed, with friends. This, she quickly came to realise, was much more relaxing.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement in a window of what she realised was Karen's

house. The window, on the first floor, looked out directly over the pool and was most likely the one Karen had used when she watched Caz being fucked for the first time.

Curious, Sharon lifted her hand to her forehead and shaded her eyes from the sun. "What do we have happening here," she said to herself.

Not really expecting an answer, Sharon was surprised when Mike answered her. "That'll be Karen," he said as he squinted into the sunlight.

Naked, Karen pulled back the curtains, had a quick glance around the neighbouring properties and leant forward onto the window sill. Her 50+ year old boobs hung nicely down, her short cropped hair was tussled and messy. Behind her Clement moved into view and after waving down to everyone watching below, began to fuck Karen from behind.

"Away she goes," a very interested Mike said. "She just gets wilder and wilder with every weekend."

"Is that right?" Sharon watched Karen's rolling head as she enjoyed being taken in view of not only those below, but any of the non participating neighbours who cared to look out of their windows. "In what ways?"

Mike adjusted his dick and sat up straight, "When she first came over she'd only fuck one guy in a room with the doors closed, then slowly she began allowing two guys. Soon after though she began joining in with everyone else. Then, about six months ago, she took it up the arse for the first time and since then, well, she's just been a wanton slut for cock."

Sharon was getting excited hearing about Karen's transformation and found it difficult to resist the urge to finger herself as she spoke. Instead, she concentrated on finishing her breakfast.

Karen's whimpers of joy swooped down into the pool area and softly echoed off the paving. Nick and John had stopped splashing aimlessly about and were both watching Karen being fucked by the smiling Clement.

"She'll get busted one day," Mike said, "She'll be fucking someone at home and he'll come in early, etcetera."

"Maybe he'll join in," Lisa said, "And they'll fuck happily ever after. You shouldn't be so negative."

"Sorry," Mike said, "But experience tells me it won't end happily for them both."

"In the meantime though," Sharon slid her empty plate across the table and stood up, "We can enjoy what she has to offer."

"Here, here," John said as he pulled himself out of the pool. "She's a load of fun."

Fun is just what Karen was having as Clement pumped his hard cock into her welcoming cunt.

"Wow," Lisa reached over to Mike and began stroking his cock, "Look at Clement go. He's not holding back at all is he."

Karen reached down behind herself and began to rub Clement's balls as they began to tighten up. It had the desired effect and Clement suddenly stopped thrusting and held his cock deep in her. Karen's moans became more and more audible as the jets of cum into her forged their way to another orgasm.

"She'd never cum before until she started with us," John said as he sidled up next to Sharon, "I think she's addicted."

Sharon watched a bead of water run down his chest and slide into his thatch of pubes. His cock twitched ever so slightly as she watched it.

"It is addictive," she said staring at his member, "and I imagine she thinks she has some catching up to do."

Clement waved to everyone and slid his cock out of Karen before walking over to the window and offering it to her to clean up. As he did so though another figure appeared behind Karen. A dreadlocked guy with dark olive skin waved down as well and began to fuck into Karen's cum-filled pussy. Clement took her head and directed it to his cock which she hungrily devoured.

"Ah Karen," John called out, "isn't one ever enough for you?"

Everyone laughed and watched as this new guy pounded into her middle-aged cunt. Karen never answered, partially due to her mouth being full of cock, the other because she didn't want to break the flow.

Clement moved away and Karen just kept on leaning over the window sill, her tits swung back and forth as the dreadlocked man fucked into her. Lisa was now fingering her pussy with one hand and kept stroking Mike's rigid cock with the other.

"What's going on here," Phil said as he squinted into the distance before glancing down at his partner Lisa stroking Mike's cock, "I can see what you're doing here, but," shielding the sun's glare he finally noticed Karen being fucked by the new man. "Ah, Karen."

"Come around here," Lisa patted the side of her chair as she spoke to Phil. "Let's put on a show for that new guy."

Phil grabbed a hold of his cock and walked around to Lisa who grabbed it with her cunt juice soaked fingers. "Anything old Karen can do, I can do better," she said and began stroking Phil's cock.

Envious of Lisa's mid-morning stroke session Sharon was about to grab John's cock when he moved away from her towards Lisa. "Can't have that beautiful pussy of yours drying up in the sun now, can we?" Lisa spread her legs wide and John began a slow slurping tease of her cunt.

"Fuck yeah," Lisa moaned, "Fuck you lick cunt well."

Phil turned her face towards his cock and moved closer so that she could suck his cock, an offer that she readily accepted. Problem was though that to do that, she had to let go of Mike's cum-seeping cock. She scooped up a strand of Mike's pre-cum and licked her finger as she looked up at Karen. She caught though the eye of the dreadlocked man who smiled back at Lisa and pulled his cock out of the dazed middle-aged slut. Stroking his glistening cock he told Karen to get on her knees near the window.

"Here he goes," Phil said, "The money shot."

Sure enough, after a few quick tugs of his cock he shot a thick load of cum all over Karen's smiling face. No one down below could understand what he was saying but when Karen took his cock in her mouth and began pumping it, his exclamations of joy were internationally recognisable. A thick glob of his cum swung from her chin as she rocked back and forth, engulfing and releasing his cock. He started talking to someone else in the room, thinking that it was Clement everyone expected the show to finish, but Karen's little show wasn't over just yet. A third man, at least thirty years younger than her, appeared next to Karen and he was pumping a thick cock in his hand.

"Bloody hell," Phil cried out, "She's got three of them up there."

Sharon couldn't believe this woman's stamina. With cum clearly clinging to her face, Karen went back to hanging out the window and the third guy began a rapid fuck into her. Her glazed face smiled down at the awed crowd below. A crowd that had increased by two as Peter and Caz came out to see what the cheering was all about.

Sharon couldn't help herself and she grabbed one of the sun lounges and threw herself quickly down on it. She eyeballed the third guy, who it was clear wasn't worrying about taking his time, and began a slow fuck of her cunt with four fingers. She wasn't sure if it was herself or Lisa that helped bring him to the edge but he quickly withdrew his cock and unable to restrain himself, spurt the beginnings of his load onto the floor. He hurried forward and offered the rest to Karen who added it to the sticky mess on her face.

"She better not have any more up there," Caz laughed, "Or she's out of the group for being greedy."

The third guy though was beckoning to someone and everyone down below expected a fourth man to step up. The fourth person though was a beautiful naked brunette with short cropped hair and pert uplifted tits. Karen stood up straight and after dragging the young girls attention away from the view below, kissed the young girl full on the lips.

"John," Lisa tapped him on the shoulder, "Check this out." Reluctantly John stopped licking Lisa out and turned his head to the action in the neighbouring window.

"Well, hello," he said. "Who do we have here?"

"A welcome addition to the female cohort I'm hoping," Phil said as she rubbed his cock around Lisa's face.

"Pay attention down here," Lisa scolded him, "Before you take an eye out with that thing."

"Men," Sharon said in mock derision, "You're all so obsessed with your dicks." She winked at Lisa and beckoned her over. "Step away from those penises Lisa and join me here on the lesbo's lounge of lust."

Laughing, Lisa hopped off her chair leaving John and Phil staring at an empty chair. "Damn women," John laughed, "Go ahead, see if you can survive without us."

"Not just survive," Ellen said as she walked out with with Neil, "but thrive." As she surveyed the scene unfolding around her, the phone rang inside and Caz and Peter were drawn to its call.

The petite Ellen took Lisa by the hand and pulled her to her mouth. Their hands ran up each others bodies as they kissed and Ellen was quick to finger Lisa's sodden cunt. Sharon, still sitting back in her deck chair, kicked her leg out towards Lisa and ran her toes up the back of her thigh. When Lisa turned her head towards her, Sharon opened her pussy lips and nodded towards her own glistening hole.

Lisa whispered into Ellen's ear and after a final kiss, turned to the horny and expectant Sharon who spread her legs wide. "Lick me," she moaned, "Show these men how it's done."

Lisa folded a towel and lay it on the ground at the base of the deck chair and beckoned Sharon to move forward, an action that Sharon was more than willing to make. John, Mike, Neil and Phil all stood around the pair stroking their cocks and they were soon joined by Marcus who stood behind Ellen, rubbing his semi-hard cock against the small of her back and running his hands up her sides.

Lisa grabbed Sharon's ankles, held them high in the air, motioned to Neil and Phil who moved forward and grabbed Sharon's legs, and sliding her hands down Sharon's inner thigh, knelt on the towel. John and Mike moved to either side of Sharon, and looking like they were getting ready to pray, knelt down on the pavers.

"Your girl's going to get spoilt," Ellen said to Marcus who was quite chuffed that people thought that Sharon was his girl, "Do you like seeing all those men handling her? Do you like seeing her being fucked by so many people?"

"I love it," Marcus said as he began to finger Ellen's wet cunt, "I also love the fact that I can get to fuck someone as tight and fuckable as you while she's at it."

"I just love seeing all those hard cocks," Ellen said as she reached behind and grabbed Marcus's throbbing tool. "Hard cocks like yours fucking tight cunts and arses and shooting their fucking loads all over us."

The dirty talk had its effect and Marcus was rigid with lust. He pulled a chair over and sat down on it, pulling Ellen's five foot three frame down onto his anticipatory cock as he did so. With her back to him and watching as Lisa began to lick and tongue Sharon's cunt, Ellen squatted over Marcus's cock and slid her neatly trimmed cunt around his welcoming cock.

"Fuck yeah," she yelled as Marcus impaled her on his rigid pole and began thrusting into her. Sharon, attracted by the sound of anyone in ecstasy, looked over Mike's shoulder to watch as Marcus bounced the slender Ellen on his prick.

"Fuck her," Sharon called out, "Fuck her hard."

Marcus pushed Ellen forward and watched Sharon as Lisa began to slide her fingers back into Sharon's pussy. Neil hung his face above Sharon's cunt and drooled a long stream of spit expertly down onto her swelling clit. Sharon, breaking her no-cock rule, reached out and took a hold of Mike's and John's manhoods.

"Couldn't help it could you," John said as he pinched her left nipple and squeezed her tits. "Didn't even make lunch time."

"Shut the fuck up," she replied as she stroked his firming cock, "Or I'll stop right now."

"Shut up John," Mike laughed, "Or she might even pull our cocks off the ways she's going." Sure enough Sharon's pistoning action had both the lads harder than steel. Even though she had four men, all with cocks at various levels of arousal, and a woman about to slide her hand into her quim, Sharon was fixated on watching the taut Ellen sliding up and down on Marcus's slick cock. Marcus was now holding Ellen back on himself, squeezing and massaging her tits with one hand, and rubbing her clit with another.

Sharon couldn't hear what Marcus was saying as he whispered in Ellen's ear, but she knew it would be dirty. Mike leant forward close to Sharon's pussy as Lisa, now up to her last set of knuckles, was about to slide back into Sharon's innards for the second time that weekend.

"Fuck her, Lisa," he said, "Fuck that little pussy." Sharon let go of Mike's cock and placed her hand on the back of his head, forcing him down onto her clit.

"Lick me," she demanded, "Lick my fucking clit."

When Lisa's knuckles breached her vulva and Mike's tongue feathered over her clit she exploded in orgasmic delight, a high that was added to by the sight of Marcus's cock slipping out of Ellen's cunt and standing rigid in the air.

As soon as she could speak she beckoned him, "Bring that here. Let me suck that cock."

Marcus though had another idea and he whispered into Ellen's ear again. Ellen smiled, nodded and hopped down off his lap. Neil and Phil, who were just standing there watching and wanking, moved aside as they wandered over.

"No cock for you," he said as Ellen came closer to her. "Not in any holes anyway."

Ellen straddled the deck chair and began to lower herself down onto Sharon's face.

"What!" she cried out in dismay, "I don't want a cunt, give me a cock." She pointed at Neil and Phil and said "Those there, they'll do."

"Lick me, you silly girl," Ellen purred, "Taste his cock in my pussy."

Ellen braced herself on the back of the chair as Sharon tentatively took her first lick of another woman's pussy. The delicious salty musky tang of Ellen's wet vag added to Sharon's already heightened arousal.

"Yeah, that's the girl," Ellen groaned, "Lick my cunt just how you like it, you sweet little slut."

At Ellen's urging Sharon thrusted her tongue into Ellen's cunt, fucking her hole as hard as she could. "I like cock in my pussy," Sharon said, "A nice hard cock, not a tongue."

"Suck my clit," Ellen demanded. "Then we'll see about getting you a cock to fuck."

Sharon obediently went back to sliding her tongue around Ellen's delightful, open snatch, occasionally sucking on her clit as she went. "That's nice, oh yeah, that's nice," Ellen moaned.

Mike had stopped to watch Ellen mount Sharon's face and Lisa too had slid her hand out of Sharon's accommodating quim and was now just licking Sharon's clitoris. Marcus, not content to just watch this girly threesome as all the other guys were now doing, got in behind Lisa and slid his cock into her tight moist hole.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Lisa said as Marcus quickly began to pound into her. Stroking his own cock, Mike stood up next to Marcus and waited for a go at the wanton Lisa. John pulled himself off the ground and went around to the head of the deck chair and pulled Ellen's face down to his hard cock. With Ellen now bent over, Marcus, with one leg on either side of the deck chair, pulled his cock out of Lisa and shuffled along her body up to Ellen's slippery, wet hole.

Sharon watched as Marcus's cock bobbed forward and she quickly grabbed his heavy ball bag and gave them a gentle squeeze. With the sun beating down on his back, Marcus glided his sticky cock into Ellen's hole once more. Sharon began in earnest a sucking of Ellen's clit as he propelled his cock into Ellen's cunt.

"Fuck her hard," Mike said as he began to fuck Lisa, "Pound her hard."

Sharon shuffled down which meant that Lisa could no longer lick her out and began a feverish attack with her tongue on the underside of Marcus's cock and his balls. Marcus whipped his shimmering glossy cock out of Ellen and slid it into Sharon's eager mouth.

"mmmffggrr,' she growled as his cock filled her mouth.

"Hey," he jokingly admonished her, "That's not allowed."

"No stopping her," John said as he fucked into Ellen's mouth.

Caz strolled out into the sunshine and noticing that Neil and Phil were just standing about watching their partners and stroking two large hard-ons, she sauntered up to them.

"There is no sadder sight," she said, "Than two men standing around wanking when they could just come inside and fuck me." She then noticed that Nick was still just lying in the pool, seemingly unaware of the action happening around him. "Nick," she called out, "You're missing out in there."

Nick waved her away and paddled over near the spa. "I might save myself for that young number that just appeared before us."

"Well!" she said in mock indignation, "I was going to take on all three, but it seems now that two will have to do."

"Indeed," Phil said tearing his eyes from his Lisa and taking Caz by the hand. "Let's go fuck shall we."

"Wait for me," Neil said and followed them in a trot.

Meanwhile Sharon took Marcus's cock in her hand and wanked it, trying to get him to shoot his load. Marcus though tenderly removed his cock from her grip and slid it back into Ellen's hot slot. As his balls swung back and forth Sharon held them and renewed the attack on Ellen's firm clitoris. As she tongued and licked Ellen's trigger, Marcus's balls were smacking into her chin as he ploughed away. When his cock slid out, Sharon would run her tongue along it's veiny underside. It took all his willpower not to cum.