Nude Weekend - Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon decided then to play the jealousy card. Noting John's rigid cock in Ellen's mouth, she decided to partake of that to see what reaction Marcus would have. She gave Marcus's ball bag one final squeeze before crawling out from underneath them. Standing up so suddenly though made her feel a touch dizzy and for a moment she leant gently on Ellen's back.

"You okay?" Marcus asked.

"Mmmm," Sharon ran her fingers down Ellen's spine towards his cock. "Stood up too quick." She squeezed his rod as he pounded into Ellen.

"Well," he slapped Ellen gently on the arse and pulled his hard, silken cock out of her pussy. "best we go inside and lie down then."

Forgetting all about sucking John off, Sharon held his hand and walked steadily with him back inside. John quickly took Marcus's place fucking Ellen. Lisa and Mike also split away and after rearranging some towels, began fucking on an outdoor table.

After the bright light of the pavers, it took them a few moments to adjust to the relative darkness in the house. Their hearing though was perfect and the sound of Caz groaning in delight as Neil and Phil fucked her cunt and arse, echoed throughout the empty room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Caz repeated in sheer bliss from the lounge suite. Phil was sitting down with Caz riding him and Neil was sliding his lubricated cock into her arse. She barely noticed the two as they moved closer. Sharon ran her hand down Neil's back and squeezed his and Phil's heavy balls as they slapped against Caz's buttocks.

"She fucking loves this," Marcus said as he hopped up on the lounge, presenting his cock to the middle-aged sexpot. A cock she quickly took into her mouth. "You're all full now aren't you," he held her hair gently and began a slow fuck of her mouth, negating any possibility of an answer.

Sharon knelt up on the lounge opposite Marcus and began to kiss the side of Caz's face as Caz sucked on Marcus's cock. Phil ran his hand up her thigh and she took in a sharp breath when he began to massage her wet, horny pussy. Marcus popped his cock out of Caz's mouth and aimed it at Sharon who began an earnest attack on his member. Caz licked along the side of his prick as Sharon wanked and sucked it harder than it had ever been before. Revelling in the sensation of having two women sucking and licking his cock, Marcus was on a high. Sharon teased out a strand of pre-cum and drew it immediately over into Caz's mouth.

"Oh look at you two," Phil said "The teacher sure has taught this student well."

"Oh yeah," Caz moaned before taking Marcus's knob end back into her mouth.

"Time I fucked this wonderful little learner then," Marcus said to a smiling Sharon.

Sharon spread her legs wider as Marcus moved around towards her. Unlike any other man there, Sharon was hungry to feel his cock enter her. Phil was still rubbing at her clit and he could feel it harden well before Marcus's cock was anywhere near her. Marcus grabbed his cock and began to rub it around her pussy lips just as Phil instinctively slid his hand up to tweak her pendulous swinging tits.

Marcus's teased her by running his thick cock around and through her parted, anticipatory pussy lips. In return she began to buck back and forth, urging him to insert himself deep into her. It wasn't Sharon though that begged to be fucked, Marcus took one look down, aimed his bulging cockhead at her hole and slid in hard, all in one go.

"Oh good God," he moaned as he felt his cock slam into her cervical wall. A flinch of discomfort from Sharon and Marcus eased off on the deep thrusts. He watched as his glistening cock was enshrined by her plump pussy lips. "That's so good," he groaned in absolute pleasure.

Sharon lay her head on Phil's chest and Caz began to tongue her ear as she took each push into her by an enthusiastic Marcus.

"You're so fucking hot," Caz whispered into her ear. "So fucking wanton and lusty."

Sharon simply let out a small whimper of delight as Caz continued her dirty talk. "So many cocks to fuck, so many to suck and pleasure. You can have it all now. Cocks, cunts, tits, all at your disposal. You love cock most of all don't you? A big fat cock in your cunt, another in your mouth and in your hands."

Sharon moaned again and reaching underneath she grabbed Phil's hand and shoved it down to her clit. He got the message and began flicking her clit once more. Her juices were so aplenty that within seconds his fingers were coated in it.

"You love having cum all over you too, don't you," Phil said joining in. "Big fucking loads of cum spurting all over your face and body."

"Answer us," Caz demanded, "What do you love?"

Sharon turned her head towards Caz and as an orgasm as big as Uluru crept up on her she yelled out "I LOVE TO FUCCCCK!!" Marcus immediately felt her vaginal wall compress around his cock and when combined with a sudden flow of juice and her wild thrusting, he exploded inside her pulsing cunt.

"Fuck," he said as he thrust hard into her, emptying his heavy balls. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Sharon's orgasmic ride continued as she felt his hot load of jizz fill her. Although she loved the sexy feeling of having cum all over her body, there was something organic and caring about having someone cum inside her. Her body was sweating from the effort of orgasm and as soon as Marcus pulled his softening cock out of her she spun around and sat on the edge of the lounge. She hung her pussy over the edge of the lounge and took his cock into her mouth, savouring the essences of sex that mingled upon it.

Neil watched Marcus's cum slowly ooze out of Sharon's open twat and when she scooped some up, smeared it down the length of Marcus's cock and licked it off, he too started to cum.

He whipped his cock out of Caz's arse and shot a decent load of jizz up over her back and down onto her arsehole. "Jaysus woman," he said to Sharon. "You're one dirty little woman."

"Oh yeah," Sharon giggled and rubbed her open wet pussy, "I sure am."

Neil wiped his cock over Caz's arse and with a wave headed outside and leapt into the pool. Caz climbed off Phil and squatted down in front of him. "Cum in my mouth," she begged him, "Cum all over my fucking face."

Phil pulled himself off the lounge Marcus fed his semi-hard cock into Caz's open mouth. Just as he did so, the front door bell chimed. Caz looked outside and seeing how everyone was either busy fucking or in the pool, she winked at Sharon and said, "Could you get that dear?"

"Sure," Sharon said and hopped off the lounge.

"Just make sure they're not charity workers," Caz said.

"Ha!' Sharon laughed.

Behind the stained glass panels she could make out the silhouettes of a group of people and taking Caz's advice to heart she stood naked behind the door and slowly opened it up.

"Hello," Karen said. "I bring supplies." Not only did she have a few boxes and bags of food and wine, they were all being carried by the visitors that had been fucking her earlier. With a quick look down the street Sharon opened the door wide. The soft whistles of appreciation from the handsome men and the super attractive brunette were more than welcome.

"Come in," she said.

Although Karen introduced them all by name, Sharon only really remembered Sophia, the immaculate, Princess Caroline of Monaco lookalike, brunette.

"We need to get undressed in here first," Karen said nodding into the bedroom, "Everyone has to be nude. Sharon, could you grab those bags please and take them into the kitchen."

Although she wanted a close-up view of the new visitors, she did know that she only had to wait a few minutes and she would. "Sure thing," she said as she gathered up the bags.

Walking out into the lounge Sharon handed Marcus a handful of bags and watched as Phil emptied his cock into Caz's mouth. "There are a few boxes of wine and stuff out the front as well," she told him.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Karen and the French people."

"Is that hot chick with them?"

Sharon slapped him on the arm, "Yes, she is."

Smiling at Sharon, and just to annoy her, he said "Great, that means you can go back to your 'no cocks' vow."

"That," she placed the bag of bread on the dining table and watched Lisa being double fucked outside, "Won't be happening. If this is what it's like before lunch," she stroked his cock and kissed him on the lips, "I can't wait to see what the evening brings."

"We might just have to break in that tight little arse of yours," Caz called out from the floor just as Karen and the four naked foreigners walked in.

"Indeed we shall," Marcus said, "Indeed we shall."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Remember, please leave comment.