Nude With The Theater Crowd

Story Info
The actresses play while husband is away.
5.9k words
4.07
78.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

"So you've been married to Don Roberts for what, a year now?"

Janet asked me that as we stood talking in a crowded room sipping vodka martinis.

"A little less than", I responded.

"OK, so what's that bastard like as a husband?"

"Different from my first marriage, way different."

Janet and I were at the cast and crew party for the musical 'Nunsense'. Myself, just me and my KORG, I did all the music. I was the one man band, and the KORG had so many different sounds that I could pull it off. And pull it off I did. Janet had a singing part as a nun and honestly she was good. I admired her, I had tried and I'd failed as a singer. It was closing night after a three week run at a small theater in Columbus, and it was time for the crew to let loose. And time to say goodbye, after a successful run. The cast were mostly women and a few guys. And most males, in theater, are gay.

It was weird wearing those heavy nun outfits. Under the lights, they get quite steamy. Most of the gals, for this the last night and for the closing, were dressed for pleasure. As a kick, we had agreed to wear erotic outfits underneath the nun garb. Looking around the party, all of us want to be famous actresses were showing off a lot of skin. And Janet, hands down, she was the most attractive woman there.

Janet was wearing a green cocktail dress that was open in front. She was a tall brunette, maybe 130 pounds, medium thin, and bigger than I am. She had a pretty face with a straight small nose and a shapely figure. Her hair gently touched her shoulders. On a good day of the month she was a size 6. Her dress was cut low enough for me to catch a glimpse of her nipples through her transparent green bra. The dress also had a wide slit up the side, high enough to see hints of pale green thigh highs and a matching green garter, with belts running down the front, and back, of her leg. Party underwear, I thought, as I studied her. And I sensed that she was studying me, that she had her eyes on me for some reason. Myself, I am a bottle blond, 5'5, and 118 pounds, and I wear a 36C bra, when I wear one. That evening I had on black heels, my stretch black mini skirt, a matching stretch strapless top, a little foundation makeup, light lip gloss, and nothing else. Earlier, I flashed my upper thigh at Janet, just for fun, and she followed over and brought me a drink. I'd known her for a while, but I didn't know her well.

"So where is the husband Don anyway?"

"Well, he's off in Indiana. He thinks he has a shot at a new H.H. Gregg commercial. It's been a couple of weeks since he's been home. Last year he was in an Indianapolis local T.V. spot for them. He's auditioned for another, and he's there waiting to see what happens."

"Auditions…" Janet's voice tailed off. "I auditioned before Don for 'Butterflies are Free'. I wanted the female lead. Dave Epling was doing the casting, and Don was there helping out. There's a scene where the lead sings a number in her bra and panties. They had me read that scene. Then Don told me to take off my clothes and read the scene again."

"I at first thought he meant for me to read the scene in my bra and panties, which follows the script. So I took my dress off and went back to the script."

"No, Don said to me, take off all of your clothes, read this scene in the nude."

"I'd never been asked to do that before. Sure, we all think about it; what to do when it happens. Especially if a role requires some nudity, we expect it. I wanted the part, so... I unfastened my bra, slipped it off and set it down, and I lowered my panties and stepped out of them. Then those guys had me do the whole scene over, naked, while they pretended to direct me. It was get up, sit down, cross your legs, uncross your legs, stand, even dance and shake my butt. Then I had to sing the audition song in the nude with no musical accompaniment."

"It wasn't that I didn't know. All the auditions were being video taped. I knew they were filming me while I undressed, and when I spread my legs and arched my back I did it for the camera, trying to look my best. And I was damn good. But I didn't get the part, you know that bitch Cynthia did. And I heard that she got on her knees to get it."

"But Cynthia," I replied, "she is a very beautiful woman. They always tell us, if things are equal, they'll choose a woman who will fuck over one who won't."

I tried for a role in that play," I said. "But I ended up in costumes. Don was still married to Kathy then, that's when I first met him. She was his forth wife, I think. Don and I were hanging out one night when Kathy was out of town, and we've sort of, off and on, been together since."

"Did you fuck Don while he was still married to Kathy?" Janet asked me.

"Well...I...sure, I fucked him. I'm no virgin, and it was when I was taking acting lessons from Don. We were at some place rehearsing a love scene, practicing for a part I was up for, and he was coaching me. Don told me to undress. I thought, OK, it's part of the scene, I'll show him that I can do it. I took all my clothes off except for my heels, and I stood naked in front of him. But it didn't stop there. Don was different once he realized that I would do as he said. And what he said was that I should move around the room, twisting, turning, and show off my body, and that I should follow his every cue. Don coached me that nudity is an opportunity to seize the audience' attention. I loved it as he instructed me. I knelt down when he told me to kneel, and --- then he came up to me and he told me to undue his pants. I did, and I took his cock out. I sucked Don's cock when he told me to suck him, but once I had, he told me to stop. Next he directed me to get on the bed, and to spread my legs. Janet, Don has the power to control me, and that excites me. It runs like a jolt of electricity through me. I lay there waiting, tingling all over, and Don took a few stills of me with my legs spread. I stayed spread hoping that he would fuck me, and he did. After he came in me I thanked him for the lesson."

Janet took a gulp of her vodka and looked over at me. I gulped mine down too, and it was my third. I began feeling relaxed. Performing a whole musical score by myself, every night, was difficult. I needed to wind down.

"I've felt that way before", Janet said. "It's as if a magnetism overcomes me, a force, but it's also a feeling about having someone else make the decisions. The key is trust and be comfortable with it. Maybe that's why we're actresses."

"That was back when I was still married to Jim", I said, "although we'd separated. Jim was playing around on me with a rock band roadie and I wanted some revenge. But I fucked Don to get a shot at a part too. He told the casting director, who was gay, what I would do. I got the part, I divorced Jim, Don moved into my house and now we're married. It just happened. Don can be a little kinky in bed, but I am enjoying it."

"What does a little kinky mean?" Janet asked.

"He does things to make up for…..you know. It's funny, Janet, when I think about it. My first husband Jim Rieces, who's a little skinny guy who could share my jeans, he had the biggest, fattest cock that I have ever had my mouth on. But Don Roberts, even though he's a big guy, he has the smallest."

"I suppose that depends on how many cocks you've had your mouth on," Janet teased.

"A lot more than two," I shot back.

Janet's cell phone rang. She excused herself and took the call, and I finished my vodka. A few minutes later she came back over to me, this time with fresh martinis. She put her hand on my bare shoulder, and kept it there.

"Listen..." she said. "That was my husband Bill on the phone, he's on his way to pick me up. I know it's late, but, well, I'd like you to come over to our house. We can talk and get to know each other better. Bill and I are working through some issues and we could use another opinion, and some company. You're not too sleepy, are you?"

Having said that, Janet leaned toward me. With her arm now around my shoulder, she gave me a short kiss on my lips. "It'll be fun," she said.

I wasn't tired and I had nothing to do, nothing at all. My husband was out of town, I have no kids, so I thought "why not". But before I agreed to go home with Janet, I wanted to know what to expect. I put my arms around Janet's waste and I kissed her, this time a long open mouth tongue twisting kiss. And what a kisser she was. Her sensitivity was tremendous. She tongued the inside of my teeth, she squeezed my breasts and fanny as my hands explored her. Our mouths were each sweet and numb from the vodka; those were great kisses.

"OK, I'm ready for it," I said, "what's your husband Bill like?"

"He should be fine with us. Truth is, our relationship has been a little strained, and he gets jealous easy. He blew up when he found out about my nude audition video tape, he thinks it's still around somewhere. And it probably is, knowing your husband Don. But Bill is no prude, he just doesn't want me doing things behind his back…..know what I mean?"

Janet's cell rang again. She recognized the number and didn't bother to answer. "He's outside, let's go," she said. Moments later I was bending down at their car door, being introduced to Janet's husband Bill as he sat behind the wheel. He was a clean cut looking guy with a small goatee. It was a warm summer night and the breeze blew my blond hair across my face. In a jiff I was inside their old Toyota, seated in the middle. Janet had her left arm around me, tongue in my ear, playing with me while her husband drove us to their home.

Right away and in front of her husband, Janet was all over me. I didn't mind. The vodka had hit home. Her right hand was inside my top, tugging it down and exposing my boobs. Then that hand went up my skirt – all the way up – and I spread as wide as I could for her in the cramped little Toyota. She pushed the skirt up over my butt, lifting it so that I was bare from the waist down. She took control over me and I gave in. The sensations of arousal, and passion, overwhelmed me. As I sucked Janet's tongue, she finger fucked me on the front seat of their car. Her husband Bill looked over at us, then looked away. Then he smiled, and drove on to their house.

Janet and Bill had a bi-level home in a Grove City suburb. It was a modest place, but it probably cost them more than they could afford. Bill parked in their driveway outside their garage, and we all needed to walk their steps to their front door. As we climbed out of the car, I noticed that Bill was only about Janet's height, though he was in good shape and handsome. My skirt was up around my waist, and the stretch fabric kept it up. Bill turned to Janet and whispered something about the neighbors, and they each laughed. They then led me, each holding one arm, up their walkway and into their house. They had a nicely decorated home, I thought, as we stood in the living room. I was drunk enough to not care about my skirt being up.

"Bill", Janet said, "go into the kitchen and mix us some drinks. Let's get comfortable." I tried to arrange my skirt, but Janet stopped me. "That stretch fabric is fun, the way it stays up. Don't pull it down."

Bill came back into the living room with more vodka martinis. He handed one to me and another to Janet, and told us to have a sip while he made one for himself. Janet walked over and she reached out to me. I stood still as she tugged my skirt down my legs. Keeping my black heels on, I lifted one leg, and then the other, for Janet to get the tight skirt off of me. Then she pulled the stretch top up my chest. I lifted my arms in the air as Janet took my top from me, and it was like I was riding a roller coaster with my arms up in the wind. It was exciting, very exciting, as Janet stripped me nude. I felt one thrill after another rushing through my body.

Janet leaned forward and kissed me, and as she did she gently touched my nipples. Her hand went next to my vagina. "Open your legs and stand still," she said, so I did. Her husband Bill was back, standing in the doorway sipping his martini and watching us.

"Sheryl, undue the back of my dress for me".

Her dress had a clasp and a short zipper. When I had undone those things, Janet dropped her shoulders, and her dress fell to the floor. She had on one of the most attractive underwear sets that I had seen outside of a catalogue. The bra and panties had an emerald green border, but each was filled with a light green diaphanous material. It was as if Janet's breasts and crotch were outlined in emerald green, and the shade was a perfect match for her hair. With that, she wore an emerald green garter belt, linked to pale green stockings, and dark green high heels. She moved between me and her husband, back and forth, posing for us, showing off her beautiful body that was highlighted like ribbons on a present.

Her husband Bill didn't seem that interested. He shrugged his shoulders at her antics. Maybe he was bored with Janet's body. And he didn't seem particularly interested in mine. He acted like he had something else to do. I didn't know him at all, so I ignored him.

"What did you say her name was?" Bill said to Janet. Here I was nude and he hadn't caught my name.

"It's Sheryl. She's married to Don Roberts. I think she's his fifth or sixth wife, but I don't think that she even knows for sure."

"Really? Don Roberts? The guy who video taped you nude? Interesting. Well, she does have nice boobs and a darling tush. And a pretty face too. Don's still the bastard, isn't he? I've heard he's living with some ex-wife in Indiana, mooching off her. The bum couldn't make money if he inherited it."

Bill went on. "Well, Sheryl, can't say much good about your husband Don, other than his taste in women. But you're welcome here tonight. I'll leave you two gals alone, though I suggest that you'll be more comfortable in the bedroom. I'm going to get a quick shower now."

"Good thought," Janet said, as Don left the room. Then she motioned me toward the bedroom at the end of the hall. "But first" Janet said, "let me show you around." She put her hand on my arm and led me. Her grasp on me was firm, and the sensations of submission came over me. As she walked me nude through their home, Janet took me through the different rooms. They had no children, and had converted a spare room into a study. I saw a computer and some video equipment. The CD was playing old jazz, and the computer screen was on, flashing images. Publicity pictures of Janet were stacked around, and I noticed that some were nudes. Another room was converted into a huge closet, it was full of Janet's outfits and shoes, racks of clothes filled that room, and the walls were covered with more pictures of Janet. And their bedroom, when she led me there, was very well done. They had a cherry antique poster bed, with a high thick mattress, and big fluffy pillows. The white sheets had the odor of clean fresh cotton. There were matching cherry bureaus. The bed was softly lit by recessed lights, and someone had dimmed the lights down low. Off the bedroom was the master bath, and the door was open. In contrast to the cherry tones of the bedroom, the bath was done in a brilliant white.

Janet and I stretched out on her bed. She still had her party underwear on; I was naked. From where I lay, I could see into the bathroom. Its bright lights beamed toward us. Bill was in the bathroom, he was arranging towels waiting for us. And I assumed he had made the bed up while Janet showed me the house. I looked in as Bill faced us. He slowly undressed, and he asked Janet if everything was OK, making sure that we watched him as he stripped. He neatly placed his clothes over a standing towel rack. Bill was attractive, 5'9, dark hair, muscular medium build - and well endowed. His circumcised penis hung long and soft, and his pubic hair was shaved bald. He turned around. Bill had a nice round fanny that had curves like a woman's. His butt appeared to be shaved too. After a few seconds of showing off, he disappeared into the shower.

I moved towards Janet and we started kissing again. The electricity returned immediately. Janet finger fucked me while we kissed, and I lay out on her bed for her to enjoy. Then she stood up and walked around, she pulled my legs down so that my crotch was on the edge of the mattress. I opened my legs wide for Janet, but she hesitated, standing between my legs, examining my nude body. Janet rubbed herself through her green panties. Then she took her panties off, wadded them, and stuck them in my mouth. I started sucking her panties with the scent of her juices under my nose. Janet then took her panties from my mouth and pulled them over my head, so that I wore her panties as a panty necklace. Janet knelt, between my open legs, on her bedroom floor.

Janet's tongue ran up and inside of me, then outside, then inside again. Her hands cupped my buttocks as she buried her face in me. Pulsing sensations shot through my body. I felt that I was connected to an electrical outlet. I tugged the panties around my throat, I put my hands on Janet's head and I cried out in pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this Sheryl?" Janet softly said, as she nibbled and licked my clitoris. I thrust my pelvis into her face as she continued with me, overcome with my own orgasm.

"Let's change positions," Janet told me. "Kneel up on the bed." When I did, the light from the bathroom illuminated my nude body. Janet stood, and my breasts were inline with her mouth. Slowly she sucked each of my boobs, bighting my nipples softly, running her hands over my fanny.

"Change again", she said, and she climbed back onto the bed. Janet took her bra off and guided my mouth to her breasts. We lay side by side. I nursed each of her breasts, back and forth, and it was her turn to lay back and enjoy. Janet then guided my head past her garter belt to her vagina. Janet's space was neatly trimmed and I ran my tongue across and into her folds. She had a fresh musky scent and taste, her vagina was only the second vagina that I had totally tasted. I put my tongue in as deep as I could, and then I stopped. I moved back up and put my face on her breast.

"I'm almost a rookie at this," I said to Janet.

"Really?" Janet replied. "Lick me the way I licked you. Lick me the way your best boyfriend ever, or best girlfriend, licked you. Haven't you done this before?"

"Well..…."

"I've tasted myself while sucking my boyfriends' cocks," I said, "and I tasted another woman when I sucked her husband's cock. And long ago I licked semen out of a girl after her boyfriend fucked her".

"Have you sucked pussy, Sheryl, yes or no?"

"Well..I…..sort of. Only once. One time, in the dressing room at the old Groveport Town Hall Theater. You know Atlanta, don't you? The super thin blond with the great ass? We used to change and dress together. You know how she hangs around nude in the back stage dressing rooms, she likes to flash everybody. We had a moment once, when we were competitive about ourselves. She was waiting, nude, for me to come and change after rehearsal. Once I undressed, we lounged around naked, flirting, talking about different guys' cocks, seeing who was the bigger tease. Then we started kissing. People walked by, hoping to catch us naked, and that was part of the thrill of it. We played with each other's bodies for a while, and she told me to finger fuck her. I did that for a few minutes and I liked it, I liked the way she spread her long legs for me. Then she sat in a chair and held her legs up, arms under her knees. She practically commanded me to eat her out. I wanted to please her, so I did as she asked. I knelt down and did what my boyfriends had done to me. It was clumsy, I know, but I tried. There were footsteps of people, and I heard voices say things like 'excuse me' as I knelt in front of her. Atlanta held my head there for what seemed like twenty minutes as she humped my face. I did my best, but it was my first time. Finally she had an orgasm and let me stop."

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12