Nudge Nudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

"What you look like, Jenny," I said, "is the most beautiful woman in the world."

I picked up a tissue from the box nearby and wiped at her face. She tried to pull away, embarrassed at how she looked, but I wouldn't let her go. When I had her face dry, I leaned in and kissed her. I could feel the need in her lips and held on for quite a while. When we parted, she laid her head on my shoulder. I reached down and picked up a picture of Jenny and her mom at the beach.

"Your mom is a very beautiful woman. You take after her in that regards."

"That was my first two piece suit." she said quietly. "At 10 I thought I was old enough for one."

"You look wonderful in that suit. Too bad I was too young to appreciate it then."

I looked at her and saw the tears forming again. "I miss her so much, Tony," she whispered.

"I know you do. I miss her too. It's your depth of love and compassion that make you who you are. It's one of your best features and why I love you so much. I know it's hard, but instead of thinking about the fact that she's gone, let's focus on the good things we had while she was here? Show me some of these pictures"

At first it was hard for her to look, but the more I encouraged her to focus on the good, adding some of the things I remembered about her mom, the happier she became. After about an hour, we had gone through all the photos and put them back in the box. Jenny was smiling as she put the box on her desk. She came back and sat down next to me, hugging me close.

"Thank you so much, Tony." she whispered in my ear. "You always know just how to make me happy."

"Only because you make ME so happy." I replied.

Jenny pulled back and looked in my eyes. She must have liked what she saw because she smiled and said, "I love you."

She leaned forward and kissed me. It started out tender and loving, but became more passionate as it progressed. After several minutes, I reached behind her, unzipped her dress and began to rub her back in lazy circles, progressing to tracing the length of her spine with the lightest touch of my fingertips.

Jenny pulled back. For a moment I thought I'd pushed her too far, but she just smiled, tossed her shoes away, pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor. She had on matching bra and panties; the creamy skin of her tits was set off beautifully by the black lace.

She reached over and began unbuttoning my shirt, her fingernails grazing my chest as she fumbled occasionally, sending shocks through my body. I pulled it out of my pants and started at the bottom. When it was undone, I took it off and tossed it on top of her dress while Jenny busied herself unbuckling my belt. When she unzipped me, I stood up, shimmied out of my pants, which joined the pile on the floor, and sat back down.

We hesitated for a moment, just looking at each other. While we had both seen the other before, it was mostly hurried in the back of the car. This was the first time we had been able to get a good look.

She looked absolutely beautiful. Her bra emphasized, rather than hid, her tits, creating nice cleavage at the top. Her legs looked wonderful encased in the thigh-high nylons, long and smooth. Her panties, nicely riding high on her hips, hinted strongly of the wonderful treasure hidden beneath. I saw pleasure written all over her gorgeous face.

After giving me the once over, and her approval, I assumed, she looked in my eyes and gave me a wicked grin. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra, which loosened on her chest but held in place. Leaning forward, she ever so slowly pulled it away from her body, revealing a glorious sight: twin mounds of firm flesh with exquisitely erect nipples.

Even though I had felt them before, I tentatively reached out. When my hands were mere inches from touching her tits, Jenny leaned forward, closing the gap.

She shut her eyes and sighed as I gently caressed them. They felt so soft and smooth; it was a joy to hold them. I ran my hands all around the outside, slowly making the circles smaller and smaller. When I finally reached the nipples, I took them between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed, causing Jenny to wince.

"Sorry." I said.

Easing up, I concentrated on her nipples for a while then went back to the outsides. Laying her back on the bed, I continued to caress the left one while leaning down to take the right one in my mouth. I sucked gently on her nipple while flicking it rapidly with the tip on my tongue. Jenny grabbed my head and pressed me to her, urging me on.

"Yes, keep it up," she said. "That feels soooo good."

I increased my efforts, sucking and licking her nipples before moving outward. I spent about fifteen minutes exploring every inch of her tits, moving back and forth between the two. Finally, Jenny pulled me up off of them to give me a deep kiss.

"That felt so good; you can do that any time you want to," she said smiling. "But right now, it's my turn to pleasure you."

Jenny rolled us over, and started kissing her way down my body. She paused briefly at my belly button and probed it with her tongue. This tickled and got me giggling. My giggles only encouraged her to continue probing harder. Soon I was laughing so hard I had to pull her up in a hug. She looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Enough of that, you minx," I said. "Are you pleasuring me or torturing me?"

"A little of both, and I'll have to remember that reaction for the future."

"With my luck, I'm sure you will."

Grinning, she went back and gave me one last lick before continuing downward with the kisses. When she got to my briefs, she grabbed a hold of the sides and tugged. I lifted my hips to allow her to remove them. She tossed them over with the clothes on the floor.

Starting at my feet, she kissed her way up my legs, going back and forth between them. As she slowly moved higher, she spread my legs a little to give herself room to kneel between them.

When she got to my cock, it was hard and sticking up in the air. She gently took it in her hands, caressing it lightly. Running her hands all over it, she examined it closely, then leaned in and kissed it right on the tip.

"Oh my God," I moaned, "that feels wonderful."

She kissed it again. Sticking out her tongue, she licked all around the head. She licked me from top to bottom and all over my balls. Licking back up to the top, she opened her mouth and slipped the head inside, bringing another moan from me. She slowly moved up and down, taking a little more of me inside her mouth each time.

After what seemed like forever, I finally bumped into the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She took me out of her mouth to catch her breath, and looked up to see my reaction. I looked back at her and smiled broadly.

Pleased, she took me in her mouth again. This time she bobbed faster. She gagged a couple of times when she took me too deep, but soon got a good feel for it. She scraped me once with her teeth, but other than that, the feeling was more than anything I had expected. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh God, Jen....I'm gonna come soon," I croaked.

Jenny smiled up at me then said, "I must be doing something right then."

"Yes, you're doing great."

"I can't wait to see what you taste like. Let it go for me."

She renewed her efforts; her mouth was flying. With a loud moan, I exploded in her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but some of it spilled out onto my groin.

When I stopped shooting, Jenny let me fall from her mouth and started cleaning me off with her tongue. When she was done, she crawled up next to me. Even though she had some of my cum on her lips, I kissed her hard.

"My god, Jen, that was incredible," I said when I broke the kiss. "Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

"On the Internet." she said, blushing. "I found some articles and a couple of videos. And then I practiced a few times on a banana."

"You learned it well. I hope I can live up to it."

"Don't worry about it."

I had caught my breath by then, so I smiled at her and began kissing my way down her body. When I got to her belly button, I attacked, like she did with me. I didn't get the same response, so I continued on down.

When I got to her panties, I studied them for a moment. The way they hugged her curves looked really good. The black was a nice contrast to her alabaster skin. It was like beautiful wrapping on a gift.

I ran my fingers along the edges. Her skin was smooth and warm. Placing my palm on her, I pressed lightly and moved it in small circles. Jenny squirmed at this and let out a soft moan. As I was rubbing her, I could feel her panties getting moist. I hooked my fingers in the sides and pulled them off.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her exposed slowly. She had a small bit of hair in a strip at the top. The rest of her pussy was shaved. Her lips were glistening with her arousal. The aroma was stimulating. Her musky scent thrilled my senses. My mind was saying 'This is what a great woman smells like'.

I paused to breathe deeply before taking her panties the rest of the way off her legs. I caressed her calves tenderly, first one leg, then the other. Moving up, I kissed the back of each knee. Spreading her legs and putting them back on the bed, I tickled my way up her thighs making her squirm.

With her legs spread, her lips were parted slightly, her arousal evident. They looked like a flower opening to accept the warmth of the sun. It was more beautiful than any flower I had ever seen.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue slowly from right above her anus, up across the lips, to up above her clit, flicking the tip over the small ridge I felt there. This caused her to take a sharp breath in through her teeth; her thighs clamping around the sides of my head.

She relaxed, and I pushed her thighs apart again. I ran my tongue all around the outside of her pussy. After licking her for a few minutes, I reached in with my fingers and spread her lips apart. Inserting my tongue, I pushed it in as far as I could, marveling at the feel of her wetness spreading over my face. Her moans encouraged me, and I continued to lick inside her opening.

Soon, I worked my way up to her clit. Holding it in my lips, I ran the tip of my tongue over it rapidly. Jenny was groaning loudly, grabbing my head, pushing me harder into her. While sucking on her clit, I slowly pushed my finger into her. She was hot and wet and clamped down on my digit. I leaned back so I could watch as I stroked in and out. Every time I withdrew, she tightened up on me as if she didn't want to let go.

Soon I added a second finger, twisting them as well as stroking. As her moans got louder, I leaned in again to lick her clit. Increasing the speed of both my fingers and my tongue, she pushed her hips up off the bed towards me. Suddenly she wailed. Her thighs clamped down on my head, all of her muscles tightened up then started contracting wildly. I felt her flood my chin as she gasped for breath.

After a while she calmed down and loosened her grip on my head. I stopped licking and crawled up on top of her.

"I've never felt like that before in my life," she said to me breathlessly. She continued, looking at me with an intensity I'd never seen before, "Tony, you made me feel amazing."

"Just like you made me feel. I'm glad. How are you doing? Do you want to continue?" I asked, my re-hardened cock nestling against her pussy.

"Yes, I do." Then, looking me deep in the eyes, she said, "I want to feel you inside me."

She reached down between us and took a hold of my cock. Rubbing it against her, she positioned it at her entrance and nodded. I pushed, slowly increasing the pressure. There was a lot of resistance. Finally the head popped in, causing Jenny to gasp. I stopped for a moment, letting her get used to it. When she had relaxed, I pushed further into her.

Using short, steady strokes, I slowly eased deeper and deeper inside her. Soon our pubes were touching. We both let out a moan when we felt it. Remaining completely inside her, I rubbed against her, eliciting a moan when I rubbed across her clit. She arched up her pelvis, pushing back at me.

I began to withdraw from her. She clamped down like a hot, velvet vise. When I got almost out, I pushed back in slowly. I continued with long, slow strokes, each one sending waves of pleasure, radiating out from my cock to fill the rest of my body.

Looking down at Jenny, her eyes were closed and her face was filled with ecstasy. Her hands were at her head, gripping and releasing her hair. Her mouth was held in an O. Her breathing was getting faster and shallower.

Opening her eyes, she smiled up at me and said, "I never knew pleasure could be this strong. Every time I think it can't get any better, it does."

She reached up and caressed my face, looking deep in my eyes. I gently kissed and nibbled her finger tips. She stuck her first and second fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them. Moving her hands down, she ran her nails over my chest, tickling the hairs.

Easing down on her, I kissed all around her face and down to her ears. Gently biting her lobe brought out a moan from her. Coming back up, I placed a kiss on each of her eyes.

Rising up on my arms, we both looked down to watch me thrusting in and out of her. It was the best sight I had ever seen. After watching for several minutes, she pulled me down on her so she could kiss me. Our tongues dueled with each other as I slowly increased the pace. Soon I was slapping her hard with every thrust. We were moaning around our kiss. I could feel myself getting close.

"I'm gonna come real soon," I panted.

"Yes, do it," she answered. "I want to feel you come inside me."

It only took about a dozen more thrusts before I groaned, buried myself as far into her as I could, and blasted off. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed me tightly, rubbing her clit against my shaft. In only a few quick strokes, she came as well and her pussy spasm'd around my cock.

It seemed like I came forever, but we both soon came down from the heights of pleasure. I rolled us on our sides but remained inside her.

I looked deep in her eyes and kissed her tenderly.

"That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in my life," I said. "If I had known it was that wonderful, I wouldn't have waited so long."

"I'm glad we did wait," she said, "It only heightened the pleasure. This was just right. I love you, Tony."

"I love you too, Jen."

We stayed like that for a long time, just gazing at each other and gently kissing.

Eventually, I softened and slipped out of her. After about a half an hour, I got out of bed to shut the light off. Climbing back in bed we slipped under the covers and I spooned up to her back as I reached around her to hug her tightly to me. She turned her head to give me one last kiss.

"Goodnight, My love," she said.

"Goodnight, Beautiful," I responded.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep. In the morning, we were still cuddled up together. I woke up first and just laid there, enjoying the feel of her in my arms. Soon enough, she woke up and turned around to face me.

"Good morning, Love," I said, kissing her. "Waking up with you in my arms was truly wonderful."

"I know," she responded, "I have never felt this good myself."

We laid there for a few moments, then got up and got dressed. I stayed and talked for a little while before heading home. In the kitchen, both my parents were sitting there drinking their morning coffee.

"Good morning, Tony," my mom said cheerily.

"Good morning," I said.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Mom asked.

"No thanks mom, I'm not hungry."

We sat there in an awkward silence; Mom and Dad did a bad job trying not to grin.

After several long minutes I said, "Okay, if I don't say something we'll sit here forever. Let's all acknowledge that yes, I just spent the night with Jenny, and, yes, we did have sex. And, no, I never want to talk about it again, okay?"

Dad just grinned from ear to ear and Mom smiled at me.

Jenny told me that when her dad got home from his trip at the end of the week, he just knew. She was a little embarrassed when he asked, but he made sure she knew he didn't mind, and if she ever needed anything, or wanted to ask questions, he would always be there for her.

Life got even better following our night together. Jenny and I spent as much time together as possible. We even spent the night together some, and neither my parents nor her dad said anything.

Jenny and I were married at the end of the summer. She chose go to work while I went to college. She worked as a receptionist in a law firm until just before our first child was born. Our parents helped support us until I graduated and got a job.

We just celebrated our five year anniversary. Mary, named after Jenny's mom, is now three years old, and her little sister Anne is almost one (yes, we did name her after our friend that got us together). I've got a great job as a computer consultant. Jenny gets more beautiful every year and loves being a mother.

Our life turned out wonderfully. All it needed was a little nudge.

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers
12