Nudie Nights

Story Info
Watch your girl dance nude on the stage.
2.2k words
4.35
92.5k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers

We were the royalty of the local high school. The girls were cheerleaders, homecoming queen, etc. The boys were cheerleaders, President of the student body, etc. We all graduated from high school. We all managed, barely, to get jobs at the factory just outside town. We were file clerks, warehousemen, etc. Life was no longer good.

Our high school had been decertified. That meant that none of us could get a scholarship and go to college. The economy was in the toilet. There was no real chance for advancement at work. Life had become a thing of despair and desperation.

One day my girlfriend Ava called in sick at work. After work I went by Ava's apartment to see if she was OK. Ava was not sick, but she was not OK. Ava and Brenda, Ava's best friend, were in some sort of agitation. However, I could not get any sort of sense out of either girl.

One of the girls was on the phone at all times and I could feel something building up. I finally cornered Brenda and told her that I had figured out from the phone conversation that Ava had done something. If Brenda would not tell me, I would go scare it out of one of the other girls.

Brenda panicked and grabbed the phone from Ava. Ava walked over and sat down in a chair opposite the couch. Normally Ava would have sat down beside me on the couch. Ava looked scared and defiant at the same time.

Ava finally told me what she had done and why. It took a long time. The company where we all worked was closing down its machine shop operation and moving the work to a foreign country. Several of the girls, including Ava and Brenda worked in the front office of the machine shop operation. The whole machine shop front office was due for layoff. Ava, Brenda and Eva would all lose their jobs. There was no chance of transfer within the plant. In fact, many of the other girls were being pressured by management to 'put out or get out.'

As it happened, none of our guys were in the machine shop operation, but there would be guys cut loose there who would be desperate for a job. That meant we would work overtime whenever and however the company wanted. Plus, some of us would be forced to swing shift or even graveyard.

Ava had not been sick, she had gone to interview for a new job. However, what she said made no sense. There were no other jobs in the area. Then it hit me in the pit of the stomach. Ava was going to move away and I would lose her.

I asked Ava if she planned to move away. To my great surprise she said that she was going to stay in the area, although she would have to find a new place.

Then Ava shocked the hell out of me. The new job was over by the other side of the highway. It wasn't a long distance away but there was nothing over there except a big truck stop. The only girl jobs were waitresses.

Ava took a deep breath and told me that they were starting a new business in the old warehouses not too far from the truck stop.

I said that the only business they could run in the old warehouses was a strip bar. Ava said that I was close but not correct. Then the words tumbled out in a sort of rush that it was a nudie bar and that she had auditioned for a dancer job.

About this time Barry, Ed and Eva arrived. Barry dates Brenda and Ed dates Eva. Barry had scored some weed and Ava made us all take a few hits before she continued. The stuff was potent and we were all a little stoned.

Ava got up and sort of strutted back and forth. She told us that the three girls had no real choice. They could work the nudie bar or starve. The only way any of the girls laid off might be able to get a job would be to screw the boss of some department and hope that he really had a job opening. All of the girls nodded and I knew it was true.

To my shock, Ava took off her blouse in front of everybody. She did have a bra on but it was some kind of plunge thing that damn near let her tits spill out. Ava continued her strut and asked what she should do, dance nude or fuck some horny department head. The rest of us all looked at each other. Brenda got up and took off her blouse.

The two girls kind of displayed themselves and asked the same question again. Nobody answered, but we all knew the answer. By now Eva had joined the other two girls.

Ava then danced a few steps and dropped her skirt. Then Brenda and Eva did the same thing. All three girls wore only bras, panties and stiletto heels. They danced a few more steps. Normally we boys would have been clapping and cheering, but it was just too weird. Each of us had seen our girl friend nude but for the girls to strip like this in front of others was something none of them had ever done.

Ava then removed her bra. She danced in front of we boys as the other two girls also removed their bras. Then Ava stopped in front of me and asked if I wanted to feel her tits? I was sort of confused, but I started to reach my hands toward Ava's tits when she grabbed my hands and placed them on her C cup beauties. Hell, I had always had to work hard just to get a little feel up to now. Then, to my shock, Ava moved down to Ed and was replaced in front of me by Brenda. I got to feel Brenda's tits, just as I had felt Ava's tits. I was, by now, hard as hell, but Brenda slipped out of my grasp and moved down to Ed only to be replaced by Eva. I felt Eva's tits briefly, before she moved down the line.

Ava was back, but this time with no panties! She asked, "Ya wanna fell my pussy mister?" Then she took my one hand and put it on her pussy. I rubbed Ava's pussy lips with one hand and felt her tit with the other. Then Ava pivoted away and was replaced by Brenda again. I felt Brenda's pussy and tits, knowing that Ed was feeling Ava. Then Eva was in front of me and I felt her pussy and tits.

Then to my total shock, Eva knelt down and unzipped me. Fearing her sharp fingernails, I extracted my raging hard on and Eva took it in her mouth. I was so damn excited that I shot my cum in Eva's mouth in about ten seconds. I was mortified and glanced over to my right to see that Ed was also finished. Ava was still working on Barry.

We all got cleaned up. Ava had finished Barry and told us that we had to remain nude.

We boys got back to an empty living room. Ava called out from the bathroom that the girls were in for us to inflate the bed. There was a plastic mattress with some sort of air pump attached and I inflated the thing in a little bit of time.

Then, we boys were directed to sit on the couch. The girls then came out nude.

Ava was obviously the leader of the whole thing. She strutted nude in front of us and told we boys that the girls not only had to dance nude, they also had to suck and fuck the customers. If we wanted the girls, we were just damn well going to have to put up with it.

What happened next was obvious, but still a big shock. All of we boys were 18-years-old. With three nude girls strutting in front of us, we were all hard again. Ava said that there could be no jealousy, that 'we girls will have to be shared.'

With that, Brenda came to me. She let me feel her pussy and her tits. She told me in a sort of whisper that I was going to fuck her on the bed as soon as the bed was free. I was in a sort of state of shock. Once we had turned 18 and graduated, I got to fuck Ava once in a while and only if I had been a good boy and taken her somewhere nice. Now I was dimly aware of Eva in front of Barry and I could hear sounds of what was obviously Ed fucking Ava.

By the time Ed finished in Ava, Brenda was so hot that I could feel her pussy juices running over my busy fingers. We walked over to the bed and I mounted Brenda. I was fortified with Eva's blowjob and I was determined to last a while fucking Brenda. Brenda was so wet that I was able to get my whole length inside her on the first stroke. I took my time and fucked Brenda deep and hard. I don't think Brenda really expected that and she began to moan and sigh as she wiggled her ass slightly in passion. It was the best fuck I had experience in my short career. I was able to match my moves to Brenda's rhythm and it was as if we were the only two people in the room. I was surprised when I head Barry grunt and Eva tell him to shoot his cum in her. That got me and Brenda excited and I picked up the pace so that we finished together with a shattering mutual orgasm.

We all got cleaned up and we boys got to clean the bed while the girls prepared coffee and cake.

Ava was not too pleased with my performance with Brenda. She sat on my lap and lectured me as I tried to slip my fingers inside the panties she wore. Ava would not let me keep my fingers in there and told me that we would settle things 'in a little while.'

Ava then tried to sternly lecture the others. The girls would have to dance nude and suck and fuck customers. There was no other way to survive. If 'you boys want girlfriends you will just have to accept it.'

I don't know that the other boys really heard, as they were trying to heat up their own girlfriends.

Ava then capped off a thoroughly shocking evening by getting up, dropping her panties and beginning to dance nude!

Ava was the best dancer in high school and she wanted to put on a show. At first it was a little awkward, as she had to figure out the dynamics of her bouncing tits. However, she slowed the rhythm of her dance down and let everything hang out. Her tits jiggled invitingly and she made damn sure that everyone in the room got good views of her pussy. It worked! After a suck and a fuck I was fully erect again and stoking my aching cock. Ava danced over and told me 'not your hand!' She led me over to the bed and said that if it were for real it would cost me 'a hundred bucks.'

I fucked Ava much as I had fucked Brenda. The few times I had fucked Ava before; she just kind of lay there. I suspected that she had talked to Brenda in the bathroom. This time Ava got a little wiggle going with her ass. She was just as tight as Brenda and maybe as wet from her little exhibitionist dancing performance. For the first time I was actually conscious of Ava's internal muscles working on my cock. Ava, not to be outdone by Brenda began to urge me on begging for it 'harder and deeper!' Hell, I was in Ava up to my balls and making every stroke count. To my amazement, I could feel Ava climax before I was ready. I tired to speed up, but by the time I got ready, Ava was having some sort of mini-orgasm with each stroke. When I finally shot my cum Ava joined me for one last major orgasm. I rolled off an exhausted Ava and became aware that Barry had been fucking Brenda on the couch and the Eva was sitting on Ed's cock as they sat in a chair.

We all recovered slowly, Ava the last of all. By the time she returned from the bathroom, Barry, Ed and Eva had left. Brenda went into the bedroom she shared with Ava and Ava and I were alone to say goodnight. Ava was fully dressed and not about to let me heat her up again. We did a little kissy face and I said that, no matter what, I still loved her.

Ava responded that I was her man. However, . . .

The last sentence just hung there. I finally said that it would take some getting used to. Ava agreed and we shared one last kiss. When my hand slid up to her breast, Ava gently removed it and told me that I had to get up early and go to work in the morning.

As I drove home, I was almost unable to really believe what had happened was real.

R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers