Nudist Camp Initiation

Story Info
His younger girlfriend takes him to a special camp.
2.1k words
4.2
168.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O.T.
O.T.
18 Followers

Barbara and I had been living together for two months. The sex was great and she was the most uninhibited 19 year old girl I had ever met. She liked the fact that I was 11 years older than her and I liked her beautiful face, long brown hair and 38D breasts.

When she suggested that we go to a play I thought nothing of it, but when I found myself driving through the gates of the Seminole Nudist Camp I began to question what kind of play this might be.

The forty members of the audience remained clothed through the performance but the actors and actresses were entirely nude for the performance. There was a (natural) blonde young girl who appeared to be 18 or 19 that I could not take my eyes from. Barbara saw this and poked me once, then winked.

After the performance the 9 cast members dove, naked, into the pool and announced that anyone who wished to join them would get a free weekend pass to the camp. No one accepted there offer. No one, that is, except for Barbara, who quickly shed her clothes and dove into the water to the applause of all spectators and cast.

"George, come on in," she called out, but I ignored her.

"Come on, George," the blonde sexpot called from the pool.

"Yeah, come on, George," another person from the crowd shouted.

Before long the entire camp was chanting:

"George, George, George."

Although I tried to mesh into the crowd, it was no use and soon I was discovered and pushed out of the group.

I slowly stripped as all eyes watched.

I am not normally shy but felt very self conscious as all eyes watched me remove my last article of clothes.

My manhood, which usually is proudly swaying it's 7 inches in comfort, was now shriveled as if I had suddenly plunged into ice water.

I quickly dove into the heated pool in embarrassment.

The crowd began to disburse.

"Hi," the cute actress from the play said, "I'm Cindy. Welcome to Seminole."

"Hi," I said, "I'm embarrassed."

When Cindy laughed it came from her gut. As she threw her head back I allowed my eyes to shift to her pink nipples which stood proudly in the cool night air.

"What's so funny?" Barbara asked as she swam over to us.

"Your friend was just introducing himself as embarrassed," Cindy said, "that's an unusual name."

"Yeah, he's a card," Barbars said, shooting me a look of, what looked like, jealousy.

"You guys going to come up this weekend?" Cindy asked.

"Uh, no we..." I started.

"Yep," Barbara interjected.

"Great," Cindy said, "see you then."

I watched Cindy's toned nude body move quietly through the water.

"You like?" Barbara said, finally.

"Huh?"

"You heard me," she frowned.

"Uh, she's okay," I said.

I saw a twinkle in Barbara's eye behind the frown.

"You'd like to fuck her wouldn't you?"

I was shocked by those words.

"What?"

"I said you'd like to..."

"I know what you said," I cut her off, "no."

Barbara smiled and swam over to where Cindy was talking to a male member of the cast.

I heard Cindy laugh and felt three pair of eyes staring at me as they chuckled.

I wondered what Barbara had said.

I stayed at the shallow end of the pool until my fingers, as well as other parts of me, started to shrivel. Finally I got out and put my clothes on. I walked back to the car and waited another half hour before I saw Barbara walking, alone, up the road.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

"I was turning into a prune," I said.

"But we got invited back to a trailer with Cindy and a couple of other people from the play," she said.

"For what?"

"Who knows?" she smiled a devilish smile, "wanna come?"

I wasn't quite sure what connotation that word had.

"I have to work tomorrow," I said.

"Party pooper," she scowled.

We drove in silence for the half hour back to our apartment.

"Have you ever been in a threesome?" Barbara finally blurted as we were climbing into bed.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked.

"A pretty simple one," she said, "have you or not?"

I wasn't sure how to answer the question. What if I said no, and she were to tell me that she has been in a number of them. I am eleven years her senior and less experienced. How would that go over?

"Have you?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, non-chalantly, "and you?"

"Uh, well, yeah."

"How'd you like it?" she asked.

"I, uh, what's not to like?"

She turned off the light but images of her in a threesome with another woman were running through my mind.

"Mmmmmm," Barbara whispered in my ear as her hand found my stiff erection.

"Talk of threesomes turning you on?"

I didn't want to admit that it did.

"You turn me on," I said, truthfully.

I felt her long hair move over my chest as her mouth found my erection and she expertly swallowed the entire length. Her oral abilities never ceased to amaze me.

"Oh, yeah," I gasped as she bobbed her head, slurping loudly.

I felt her index finger, slippery with her saliva, sneak between my ass cheeks. I knew it turned her on to stick a finger in my ass as she sucked me, so I obediently propped my legs up and spread my feet allowing her access.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah," she mumbled through a mouthful of my cock.

I felt the index finger slip into me as I raised my back from the bed.

"Ahhhh," I moaned, knowing that this would also excite her.

"Yeah, baby," she said, removing my cock from her mouth, "you like that don't you?"

She continued to finger fuck my ass as she peered at me in the darkness.

I pumped my hips into her finger, as I knew this is what excited her.

"Fuck that finger, baby," she panted.

"I'm going to come," I screamed.

I felt her mouth engulf my cock just as the first spurt of cum erupted from me.

"Glurp," she mumbled as she quickly swallowed the eruption bursting from my cock.

I lay panting as I felt her hair move up my chest.

"That was quick," she whispered, "what about me?"

"I'll take care of you," I said.

She understood what I meant and she raised her naked body onto my chest and slowly moved her wet pussy toward my mouth. When she reached my face she lifted herself and lowered her pussy onto my face.

She was sopping wet and the juices flowed into my mouth.

"Aiiii," she screamed, "yeah baby, eat me."

I felt myself get hard as she moved her pussy over my mouth, quickly grinding herself to her impending orgasm.

I put some of the juices on my finger and slowly inserted it into her ass.

"Yes, yes," she screamed, "fuck my ass."

I felt her body shake in orgasm as it spilled into my eager mouth. She then collapsed onto the bed.

I took her hand and placed it on my erection.

"What should I do with this?" I asked.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled, sleepily, "what doya wanna do with it?"

I ran my hand down her sweaty back until it came to the crevice of her ass.

"You want to fuck my ass?" she asked sleepily.

I had not had the pleasure of that treasure in our time together. I was actually shocked that this 19 year old would be willing.

"Only if you want me to," I said.

I felt her push a pillow under her belly as her ass was propped up in the darkness.

"Do it," she said, lustily.

I looked at the smooth white skin of her flawless ass as I spread her cheeks and slowly inserted my cock. I heard her sharp intake of breath as I bottomed out. I stayed buried in the dank warmth of her bowels as I savored the sensation.

"Fuck me," she grunted.

I grabbed her hips and began to pound into her as I pictured in my imagination how many others had been my predecessor in this region.

Her hand sneaked between her legs as she began fingering herself while pushing back on me.

"Yeah, baby, I wanna feel your cum in my bowels."

It was difficult but I counted backwards in an attempt to control myself. When I felt the familiar shiver of her orgasm I let loose and spurted into her ass.

I rolled off her, panting.

"Oh, man," I managed through gasps, "that was fantastic."

There was no answer. She was asleep.

I was filled with anticipation as we drove to Seminole on Saturday afternoon. I was learning more and more about his sphinx that I was living with and each day was another adventure.

Cindy's gorgeous body was easy to spot in the crowd of naked flesh.

"You came," Cindy said enthusiastically when she saw us slipping out of our clothes by the car.

"Wouldn't miss it," Barbara said putting her shorts in the back seat.

I watched as Cindy and Barbara hugged. I felt my cock stir as they pressed their naked bodies together.

"I'm so glad," Cindy said moving to hug me.

I savored her naked breasts against my chest as my cock rose to salute her attributes.

"Oops," Cindy said, "you can't do that here or you'll be ejected."

"Ejaculated?" I asked.

"No, silly, ejected, thrown out," she laughed.

"Well," Barbara said, staring at my hard cock.

"Sorry," I said, "can't help it."

"Put this towel around you and follow me," Cindy said, handing me a towel.

I felt subconscious walking through the camp of naked people with a towel wrapped around me, sporting a pup tent.

We came to a small silver trailer. Cindy went inside and we followed.

"You can drop the towel now," Cindy laughed.

"Uh," I realized I still had the erection.

"Oh, come on," Barbara snapped as she pulled the towel away.

"Want a beer?" Cindy said as she went to the small refrigerator.

"Yeah," Barbara said.

"Okay," I chimed in.

As Cindy was opening the Hinekin bottles, Barbara put her hand on my erection and whispered in my ear.

"Want me to take care of this?"

"Huh?" I said, shocked.

Suddenly Barbara had my cock in her mouth and was expertly sucking me.

I looked up to see Cindy standing, watching with glazed eyes. She sat down on the couch next to me, set the bottles on the table and lowered her head to get a better view.

Barbara stopped her sucking, her hand around the base of my cock, and pointed it at Cindy's face.

"Wanna try it?" she smiled.

Cindy, as if in a trance, obligingly took it into her mouth and sheepishly sucked on it. She looked into Barbara's eyes as she did so. The scene was incredibly erotic. She then stopped and Barbara took my tool in her mouth for several minutes. They switched back and forth three times.

"I'm going to blow," I said through gritting teeth.

"I thought that's what we are doing," Barbara smiled.

I closed my eyes to concentate on not cumming as Cindy's velvet lips moved up and down on my cock.

When I opened my eyes again I saw Barbara's head between Cindy's legs. Cindy took my cock out her mouth.

"Oh, my God," Cindy screamed.

Barbara continued licking and Cindy fell back on the couch, eyes closed. I watched as Barbara stuck one, two then three fingers into Cindy's pussy, continuing to lick feverishly all the while.

Barbara then wiggled her naked ass and I knew that was a signal for me to fuck her from behind.

As I stuck my cock into her dripping pussy I saw Cindy's body shake in orgasm as she bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming.

Barbara continued to lick Cindy's pusssy and I pounded into her from behind. The scene was too much and I quickly shot my cum into Barbara.

I slumped to the floor and watched for several more minutes as Barbara brought Cindy to several more orgasms.

"I can't cum anymore," Cindy finally whimpered, "I'm too sensitive down there."

Barbara slumped on the floor next to me. Cindy and I watched as Barbara masturbated herself to two orgasms.

After several minutes of catching our breath, Cindy finally spoke up.

"Do you think you guys might join the club?"

"Uh," I started to explain that we had little money and I knew the club was expensive.

"My dad owns the club," Cindy interjected, "I can get you a free three month membership."

Needless to say we took her up on the offer.

O.T.
O.T.
18 Followers