Nudist Camp Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers

"Well...I guess that's okay...I mean I sure was looking at breasts and I could tell you which women shave and which don't. It doesn't excite me as much as it seems to excite you, but maybe that's because I don't want to look...excited." John said.

"You mean like you do now?" Kelly asked.

She gently grasped John's erection.

"Yes...like now." John said.

"Let's go to bed." Kelly said.

They got in bed and made love.

The next morning they went into the main building where some of the people had prepared breakfast.

"So John...are you in for the chess tournament?" Stacy asked.

"Let me check. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?" John asked.

"I think I'll be okay. I was gonna play some volleyball with some of the others this morning and go for a hike with Lisa and some of the others this afternoon." Kelly said.

"Okay...then I'm in." John said.

As soon as breakfast was over tables were set up outside and chess boards were brought out and set up. They randomly drew pairings and had the winners play the other winners until they got down to one undefeated player.

John was in the final pairing when Kelly came over with a burger.

"How are you doing baby?" Kelly asked.

"I'm holding my own. Can I have a bite of that?" John asked.

Kelly held the burger in front of John and he took a bite.

"Thanks baby." John said.

"How many times do I have to ask you not to talk with your mouth full?" Kelly asked.

"At least once more...as always. Ah...here we go...check." John said.

Kelly watched for a while as she waited for Lisa and the others to get ready for the hike. Lisa walked over to Kelly when she was ready.

"Are you ready to go?" Lisa asked.

"Just a minute...I'm gonna see if John wants to come with us." Kelly said.

"He's still playing." Lisa said.

"Not for long." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Just watch." Kelly said.

John was playing against Grace...a woman in her mid 50's. She made her move...just like John had predicted she would. He made his move.

"That's checkmate." John said.

Grace looked at the board for any possible move. When she could see none, she laid her king on its side and reached across the table. John shook her hand.

"Congratulations John...I haven't lost in this tournament in 4 years." Grace said.

"I haven't had a match this intense since college. Thank you for the game." John said.

"It was my pleasure." Grace said.

Kelly came up behind John, put her arms around him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Congratulations sweetie. Since you're done, do you want to come on the hike with us?" Kelly asked.

"Sure...just let me grab a burger." John said.

John grabbed a burger and they headed off down the trail.

"Congratulations on winning the chess tournament John. Some of the others had been thinking about asking Grace not to play since she's won 4 years in a row. I'm sure all of them enjoyed seeing that she can be beaten." Lisa said.

"Yeah well...she had me scared for a few minutes there, but I was able to recover. It sure is beautiful out here." John said.

Kelly put her arm around John's body as they walked.

"Thank you for coming here John." Kelly said.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Once you get over the fact that everyone is naked this is pretty fun." John said.

They hiked for a couple of hours and then made it back to the camp as some of the guys were setting up for the hot dog roast.

"I think I'll go help them." John said.

"Okay sweetie." Kelly said.

John walked away.

"Kelly...if we'd known that John was going to be so cool about this we'd have invited you guys years ago." Lisa said.

"I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction from him. He's so shy and modest most of the time, but there he is naked except for his sandals helping stack firewood into the fire pit. I have to admit that it's a real turn on to see him like that." Kelly said.

"Of course...it's a turn on for pretty much every woman here to see a great looking guy like John naked." Rachel said.

"Not that...I can see that any time I want at home and yes that is great. I mean it's a turn on to see him so relaxed and free. He's a very warm and outgoing person fully clothed, but put him in a bathing suit at a pool party and he's self conscious as hell." Kelly said.

"That's true...he did seem kind of flustered at the pool party at Dave and Michelle's last summer." Lisa said.

"Oh he was...he was very uncomfortable. Now...he's naked and stacking wood and he doesn't seem to have a care in the world. I don't know if it's because he lost the weight or what, but it's a big turn on for me to see him like that." Kelly said.

They lit the fire and let it burn down to the point where it was ready for roasting hot dogs. There wasn't enough room around the fire for everyone at once so they took turns. John found a fork that had long enough tines to do 6 hot dogs at once so he cooked for a lot of people before handing things off to someone else so that he and Kelly could eat.

"Oh man that's good. Well done on the cooking John." Kelly said.

"Thanks baby. I know you like your wieners hot, but still juicy." John said.

Kelly laughed at the sexual innuendo.

"I've really been having a great time so far." Kelly said.

"You know...I have too. I'm still not a fan of being this naked, and if we're invited back for next year I'd have to think about it, but this has been fun." John said.

Eric walked up to them.

"Hey John...we're busting out the marshmallows." Eric said.

"Oh great. Do you want a smore baby?" John asked.

"You bet your sexy ass I do." Kelly said.

John took a fork with room for 6 marshmallows on it and started roasting them. A lot of people put theirs to close to the flames and they burned, but John kept his at just the right height and they turned a nice golden brown.

"Okay...have you got the chocolate and graham crackers ready?" John asked.

"Ready and waiting." Kelly said.

John carefully pushed one toasted marshmallow onto each of the 6 pieces of chocolate sitting on a graham cracker. A second graham cracker was put on top of the marshmallow and John picked one up and took a bight.

"Oh damn that takes me back. I used to absolutely love these as a kid." John said.

"Hey John...would you show us how to roast them right? We keep burning ours and we want to have some smores too." Troy said.

"Sure thing." John said.

John loaded his fork up again and held it at the proper level for toasting.

"It doesn't take flame to toast these...it just takes heat. If you get them down there in the flames they'll get too hot and burn. You can feel the heat on your bodies from back here, so you know that the fire is pretty hot. Just hold them about like this and turn them every 15 seconds or so until they get golden brown and delicious." John said.

Several other people copied John's technique for roasting marshmallows and they made a lot of smores. John had 4 of them on his own.

"Did you get enough smores?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, I think so. They were really good." John said.

Kelly kissed John.

"I love you John." Kelly said.

"I love you too baby." John said.

"So what's next on the calendar of events?" Kelly asked.

"In a few minutes we're going to have a limbo contest." Lisa said.

"Oh my. If a guy were to get...excited...during that he'd stand no chance." John said.

Everyone laughed.

"We've actually had that happen a few times." Eric said.

"Are you two going to participate?" Lisa asked.

"Sure...what the hell." John said.

"I used to be pretty good at limbo in college." Kelly said.

They had a repeating loop of limbo music and most of the people gathered around to either take part in the contest or watch it.

John fell onto his back on his third attempt, but Kelly kept right on going. It got down to Kelly and Beth. Kelly cleared the bar then Beth tried, but her breasts hit the bar disqualifying her.

"Damn...I would have made it last year...stupid breast implants." Beth said.

"Congratulations baby." John said.

He kissed Kelly.

"Thanks. It's kind of odd winning a limbo contest because of a set of breast implants." Kelly said.

"A win is a win." Eric said.

"So what's on the schedule for tomorrow?" Kelly asked.

"Tomorrow's the day for the naked games." Lisa said.

"That sounds interesting. What kind of games?" Kelly asked.

"Things like tug of war, piggy back races, 3-legged races, pushups with the wife on the husband's back, and a couples vs. couples volleyball and badminton tournament." Eric said.

"AWESOME! What time do the games start?" John asked.

"Right after breakfast so probably a little after 8:00." Lisa said.

When John and Kelly got back to their cabin it was John's turn to be all over Kelly.

"We're going to kick ass at those games tomorrow. Aren't we baby?" John asked.

"Well...just to be sure we'd better have a workout tonight so we'll be ready." Kelly said.

They made love.

John was so amped up for the games at breakfast that he'd finished eating and was out stretching before anyone else came outside. The first event was the tug of war.

"Okay...we only have 10 couples participating in this event. You will stay on the rope until you lose. Whoever wins the most matches will be declared the winner. Oh and there will be no shoes worn during this event so that everyone is on a level playing field when it comes to traction." Eric said.

John and Kelly were the 4th couple to go. Kelly was strong for a woman, and John was as strong as an ox so they easily defeated the rest of the couples.

The next event was the wife carrying piggy-back race. There were 15 couples in that race.

"Ready baby? Have you got a good grip on me?" John asked.

"I'm locked in baby." Kelly said.

"Ready...set...go!" Eric said.

John and Kelly got off to a great start and John was actually able to get almost to a run with Kelly on his back and they won easily. Kelly had been bounced around pretty good.

"Are you okay baby?" John asked.

"Sure...it's no worse than driving on a bumpy road." Kelly said.

The 3-legged race was the next event.

"Go!" Eric said.

John and Kelly...in perfect sync breezed through the race winning by a few feet. Next up was the pushup competition.

"Okay...no part of the wife...with the exclusion of her hair...may be touching the ground. We have 9 couples attempting this event and we have people designated to count the number of pushups that each couple can do. Take your positions." Eric said.

The guys got into the pushup position and the wives sat on their backs.

"Go." Eric said.

John started doing pushups. He didn't look to either side to see how many the other guys were doing...he just kept doing pushups.

"John. JOHN!" Kelly said.

"What?" John asked.

"You can stop...we won." Kelly said.

"Oh...how many did we do?" John asked.

"You did 26...the next best was 12." Lisa said.

"Well 26 with what 85 pounds on my back isn't bad." John said.

Kelly kissed John.

"You're so sweet to guess so low on my weight." Kelly said.

"Well I know better than to guess high. You can't be too much over 105 or 110 right?" John asked.

"Last I checked I weighed 117." Kelly said.

"See...that's not much over 110." John said.

"The volleyball and badminton tournaments will be held at the same time. Mostly because different groups want to enter the two events, but also so that someone other than John and Kelly will win an event." Eric said.

"What do you think baby? Volleyball? Badminton?" John asked.

"I played volleyball yesterday...let's go with badminton." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

There were 12 couples in the badminton tournament. John and Kelly played their way into the finals. When the final match began the wind started picking up. Every time someone hit the wind would blow the shuttlecock off the court.

"Shall we call it a draw?" John asked.

"Yeah...we won't be able to finish in this wind." Jeff said.

The volleyball tournament was also stopped because of the wind. They saw rain clouds on the horizon.

"Well...we can either say our goodbyes or we can go inside and play cards and board games and see if the storm blows over." Eric said.

"We'll stay." Kelly said.

Half of the people left and the other half went inside.

"It's too bad the weather turned bad. I was hoping to take Kelly out for another romp in the lake before we went home." John said.

"Then hopefully the storm will be over soon and we can get out there." Kelly said.

The middle of the afternoon was when everyone had planned on leaving. It was also when the storm finally blew over. John looked out the window and saw a rainbow that looked to be dropping right into the lake.

"Well...I'll take that rainbow as a sign that it's time to get you out into the lake." John said.

John and Kelly and most of the remaining couples headed out into the lake to have sex. After having sex John and Kelly walked up to where Eric, Lisa, and some of the other couples were cleaning things up.

"Need some help?" John asked.

"No, that's alright. We're the ones that set this up every year so it's our job to clean it up." Eric said.

"Are you sure? We'd be glad to stay and help out." Kelly said.

"That's alright. You should head on home." Lisa said.

"Okay. Thank you for inviting us, we had a great time." Kelly said.

"Yeah, it was great having you guys here. You're officially invited back next year." Eric said.

"We'll have to think about it." John said.

"What's there to think about?" Lisa asked.

"In about a week or so John will be sitting in front of the TV and have one of those oh my god moments where he'll think about everything that happened this weekend. Either he'll be okay with it or he'll be embarrassed and upset by it. If he's okay with it we'll probably be here next year. If he's not okay with it...then we won't be." Kelly said.

"Okay...we're still on for dinner Wednesday right?" Eric asked.

"Yeah...we're still on for dinner...just remember to wear clothes." John said.

They all laughed. John and Kelly went to their cabin, grabbed the few things they'd brought with them, and headed for home. When they got home they dropped their things in the bedroom and headed into the bathroom and got in the shower.

"So...now that it's all over and we're in the privacy of our own home what did you think of this weekend?" Kelly asked.

"It was fun. I can honestly say now that if I hadn't lost all that weight I'd have hated it. It did feel kind of good to show off my hard earned body to all those people. I still wasn't exactly comfortable, but it was easier because I'd lost the weight. I don't even have to ask if you had a good time." John said.

"It was AMAZING!!! Those people are into that kind of lifestyle and I don't think I could ever be like that, but going and doing it once like this...oh god it was exciting." Kelly said.

"Well...I'm glad you enjoyed it." John said.

He kissed her. She put her arms around him and rested her head on his chest.

"I know that you went mostly so I could go and I want you to know how much I appreciate it." Kelly said.

"I know baby. You appreciate it every time you talk me into some crazy thing." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers
12