Nudist Resort Adornment Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pretend to be somewhat disinterested as I told her about the toys, but she asked enough pointed questions to reveal she was actually quite interested. At first, her conservative side was keeping her excitement in check, but Ginnie was soon imagining the erotic prospects now available for the rest of this special weekend. We exchanged a few ideas and fantasies, neither backing away or thinking any too ridiculous. We were plotting our path of exhibitionism, voyeurism and downright debauchery, as evidenced by my throbbing erection and her rock-hard nipples.

By mid morning, the pool deck was filling nicely with lots of nubile, tan bodies proudly displayed for all the voyeurs. I don't know what gives a nudist greater thrill, seeing or being seen. I suppose it depends on the person and situation. I know I totally get off on both. On this forth trip to the resort, Ginnie now seems to be enjoying both the seeing and being seen aspects.

Typically attracting a younger and more fit clientele than other nudist resorts — no doubt due to the sexually charged attitude — the crowd this weekend seemed to have a much greater percentage than normal of the adventurous type. No doubt due to the relaxed rules for this special weekend. I commented to Ginnie, "Well, it looks like there'll be a lot more swinging goin on this weekend."

Ginnie coyly added, "Yup, I'll agree to that. All these erect dicks and wet pussies are going to need lots of attention. And I feel very attentive this weekend."

I then asked Ginnie if she had any targets picked out already. She replied, "Yup, I sure do, but I stopped counting after reaching a dozen or so. Just way too many tight, oiled and totally yummy studs parading around, just itching to bend me over and make me scream." I congratulated her on her frankness, and was fully stiff again visualizing what was to come, literally speaking of course.

Ginnie asked if I had any specific targets in mind yet, of which I admitted to a few in my sights. But it was more difficult for me though. Being a hot girl, Ginnie just had to invite a guy over and be pretty much assured of getting some action, but women were more selective, and as a guy, I just got used to rejection, even with my contest-winning dick at their command. Ginnie scolded me to stop whining, as she gave my dick a playful pat, and announced she was ready to go on patrol.

We jumped up from our pool lounges, and headed excitedly to the awaiting toy vendor tables. Ginnie first though wanted to get an early lunch. She thought it would just be too awkward walking through the restaurant with all the body adornments, before she was comfortable enough. So we decided to get lunch first. We grabbed our towels, and headed into the clubhouse.

Upon entering the restaurant though, we were totally surprised to see some friends of ours.

We stopped dead upon seeing Lynn and Randy at a table across the room. They were both in shorts and t-shirts. Ginnie and Lynn were good friends, and even though they were close, Ginnie never told of her visits with me to this nudist resort. I knew the couple also, for I've SCUBA dived with both of them occasionally. The couple hadn't seen us enter the restaurant, which allowed Ginnie to bolt back outside and away from the windows before being seen. I eventually caught up with her and attempted to calm her embarrassment.

Frankly, Ginnie and I were both in shock that Lynn and Randy were even at the resort. It wasn't too shocking that Lynn was here, for she's a rambunctious party girl, and I imagined with a little encouragement, and group pressure, she'd get nude at a place like this. But Randy was the jealous type, and I couldn't even imagine him allowing another guy to see his girlfriend naked. Ginnie had the same thoughts, and we discussed how to best handle the situation, before returning to the restaurant.

We figured this was more of Lynn's doing. A bold attempt to loosen up Randy's jealous streak. Drastic to say the least, but effective. If she could suppress her own shame, and overcome all her fears about being naked with other naked strangers, she hoped to get Randy so flustered, that he'll just give up and back off his jealousy.

This is the tact we're assuming Lynn is planning. Now it's just up to Ginnie and I to help it along. I suggested we should just march back into the restaurant and greet them as we would anyplace else, naked or not. Then do our best sales job of getting them both nude as quickly as possible.

It took awhile, but I finally convinced Ginnie of this great opportunity to introduce our friends to the nudist lifestyle, and possibly also satisfy our desire to fuck them both. Lynn and Randy both had awesome bodies, easily fueling many wicked thoughts over the previous years. Ginnie agreed with my plan, especially at the chance that she may finally experience Randy's hard dick, which she'd heard so much about from Lynn. So off we went.

Lynn and Randy were expectedly shocked to see us. Already nervous about this being their first time at a nudist resort, they were both stupefied as Ginnie and I appeared at their table, fully naked.

*

... stay tuned for the conclusion of our erotic weekend at the nudist resort in celebration of Body Adornment Days.

12