Nudist Resort Visits Heat Up

Story Info
Sandy entertains young men on their first visit.
3.1k words
4.44
63k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Previously I told of my wife's first visit to one of our favorite nudist parks. After her first visit, each subsequent visit seemed to bring the exhibitionist out in her. She seemed to relish the freedom of displaying her body to other men. She knew that I loved seeing her naked in front of others I liked to watch their reaction as she flirted and showed herself to them. It not only turned me on but she could hardly contain herself from being sexually excited.

To repeat myself, Sandy is 5' 7" approximately 130 lbs. 38-26-38 with a very large C to D cup. She has very long, to the back of her knees, brunette hair that shines in the light. Deep blue eyes are framed by her oval face with a smile that is infectious. Her skin has an olive cast from her gypsy heritage and she tans to a golden brown. In a word, she is beautiful; I don't know how I was lucky enough to have her love me. All my male friends envy my luck and many have indicated that they would love to see her naked and fuck her. Some have been lucky enough to do both.

My Sandy and I had visited this park before and we seemed to like it there because of its liberal attitude of "most anything goes." There was the usual group of aging nudist along with the younger couples, like ourselves, who were there mostly to be naked in the presence of others. I never let it be a secret that I loved the idea of seeing my wife totally naked in front of other men, the more the better. I find it to be the ultimate turn-on. She has never been exactly shy, but exposing her body totally just for the excitement was something that she had not really considered, that is until I came along. Now she finds the idea and the act of exhibiting herself thrilling. She has the talent to make her nudity seem even more exciting to those who see her. She does this by being almost oblivious to the fact she has no clothes on. She likes the shock appeal, springing her nakedness on unsuspecting men and also the situations where she is naked when others are dressed. She says that she feels even more naked when others are not nude.

Another reason we like to go to this particular park is that there are a lot of first timers and non-nudist at this park. The oversize parking lot allows for semi truck parking, so there is an open invitation for truckers to come in and look around. There always seems to be anywhere between 10 and 50 trucks parked there.

On this particular visit, Sandy and I had set up our area, which amounted to a couple of folding lounge chairs and a blanket. We had picked an area that was a little out of the way because we had brought a good supply of beer and for the special occasion, a small quantity of prime pot. Or plans were to lie around, drink a few, smoke a bit, get very mellow and walk around getting a maximum of exposure.

We had been there for a couple of hours and had started on the beer for a slight buzz. We had walked over to the clubhouse to see how many lookers were there to let them check out Sandy's naked body.

She had been pleasantly pleased when there was probably 20 men in the room, (all of them fully dressed), and they had hungrily feasted their eyes on her naked body. There had even been 3 men who approached her, buying her a drink, when I went to take a piss. When I returned they had joined her at a table and were making it no secret that they enjoyed looking at her naked body. They had asked her if she enjoyed having strangers looking at her full breasts, (titties they called them), and how she felt showing her pussy to everyone. They even asked to see her pussy lips and clit! She was enjoying the teasing and told them that it made her very hot and horny to know that men who were not nudist were looking at her body and that she knew that it made them hard. She also said that she had nothing to hide and that they could certainly see her pussy lips and clit, and proceeded to open herself up and showed them her most intimate parts. They were clearly disappointed when I suggested to Sandy that we had better get back to our car. She continued to lead them on by telling them that maybe we would come back later and they could "see more of each other."

When we got back to our area, she was really turned on, which was evident by the wetness of her pussy. She had literally leaked to the point that her pubic hair was wet and lubrication was dripping from her protruding lips.

The first thing we did when we returned was to share a joint to increase our sexual excitement with the idea of having some outdoor semi public sex.

We had just lain down to relieve some of our sexual tension when a carload of young, (high school or very early college) boys drove up and parked beside us. There were 6 of them, and from the start it was obvious that they had never been to a nudist park before. All they had with them was a couple of ratty blankets and a very large cooler (beer). Their conversation was about the naked people they had seen so far and how much they wanted to see "pussy." They were trying to keep their volume down, but their excitement got the best of them. They were apparently embarrassed by being naked in front of each other because they only stripped down to their "tightie-whities."

Sandy and I were cracking up at their youthful antics. She also had a mischievous smile and said that they could be fun.

They quickly noticed that they had a fantastically beautiful naked woman right next to them, (they may have been 30 feet away.) It wasn't long that they found reasons to walk back and forth past our site.

We were still hot from our adventure in the clubhouse, so it wasn't long before I started rubbing Sandy's legs, quickly moving my hand up between her thighs and gently touching her moist slit.

She spread her legs to allow me better access, and giving the boys a better view of her pussy as they continued to walk by. I slowly and gently worked my fingers along her slit and inserted one then two fingers in her pussy canal. Sandy was having a difficult time remaining both quiet and still. I continued by finding her clit and gently pinching and pulling on it. It wasn't long before she was wracked with the convulsions of a climax. She gripped hands full of blanket and thrashed her head from side to side while letting out gasps of air from her lungs in grunts of ecstasy.

Our neighbors missed none of this; they had suddenly become very quiet as they watched their first live sex exhibition.

Sandy laid there smiling for a while catching her breath and then said that she would love to have a cigarette. This gave me an idea.

I whispered to Sandy that I had a good idea how to spice up our neighbor's day and to do some serious exposing. I told her to get a cigarette and to pretend that we were out of matches. I then wanted her to go over to the boys and ask for a light. I told her to do her best to let them all see everything up close. She was more than game for the little skit. Sandy was just high enough to do about anything, especially if it was something that involved being naked and showing off that nakedness.

We went through the act of looking for a light and she stood up to go ask the boys for some assistance. She walked over to them in her full naked glory, breasts swaying, nipples still engorged and hard from her sexual stimulation. She stood before them and when she asked for a light, there was a mad scramble to see who could get to the matches first. When one came up with a match, he had trouble lighting it, he was shaking so hard. Sandy had to lean forward to hold onto his hand so he could light the match. As she lit the cigarette her breasts swung down to within inches of his face. I actually thought he we going to faint. She had spread her legs for balance and as she leaned forward, the boys behind her were given a view of her asshole and pussy lips, which were protruding from her still slick matted public hair.

Not realizing that I was watching, the boys with the rear view were pointing and moving into better positions to get a clear view of her privates.

Sandy stayed there after getting the light, talking to the boys, extending their viewing time. She stood in the middle of the group asking if it were their first visit to a nudist park, (it was), (no kidding), and if they were enjoying the view, (silly question). She found out that they were seniors in high school from a town about a hundred miles away. They told her that they had heard about this resort and on a whim had decided to see if people really walked around naked in front of others. They admitted that this was far better than they had expected and that they couldn't believe that they were actually standing there talking to a beautiful naked woman and that she wasn't freaking out. That brought a laugh from her and she told them that she wasn't at all offended about their seeing her naked and they were free to look all they wanted. She asked if they had ever seen a naked woman before and a couple of them admitted that they had only seen pictures and videos on the internet, but never in person.

She told them that she just loved to feel the air on her naked body and how good it felt to be nude with other people. She told them that they should get totally naked, like we were, and that they would be much less obvious that way. She convinced them (how could anyone say no to a naked woman when she asks you to take off your clothes?) to remove their underwear and watched as each stripped. She asked if that wasn't much better, and they all shyly agreed, each avoiding looking at any of the other's cocks. She remarked that all of them were fully erect, and said that she was sorry if she had caused that problem. She also told them that it was a natural thing and she was flattered that she had that effect on all of them. She told them that we both get turned on while being naked together and that sometimes we "take care of things." She hoped that they weren't offended if we got carried away a bit. They reassured her that they definitely would not be offended.

She thanked them and said that she might have to "borrow" another light later and for them to enjoy themselves. She then very deliberately walked back to me.

When she got back to me, she was smiling and whispered to me that had been fun, especially talking them out of their shorts. She said it made her so hot seeing all those young hard cocks, and she wondered how many of them were actually virgins. I teased her by asking why didn't she ask them who was. She came back that she might have to help them out of their situation and she was afraid that they all might be or at least claim to be one just to have sex with her. I told her that I would love to watch her "deflower" the young men. She punched my arm and said that I was a pig, and then smiled and said "maybe it would be fun though." She got a faraway look on her face and I think she was actually considering it.

She then pushed me over on my back and proceeded to grab my erect member and started to slowly jack me. I told her that I wasn't too sure how long I could take that and she said that I had made her cum in front of our neighbors and now it was my turn.

She slowly jacked my cock until I wasn't sure I could hold it any longer. When I indicated that I was getting close, she told me that I wasn't going to get by that easy, and she squeezed my shaft and put pressure on my balls to cool me off a bit. When I was somewhat in control, she gently put her mouth on my shaft and sucked me down her throat. I looked over and saw that none of our neighbors were moving, that all six had moved as close as they could get without actually joining us. I whispered to Sandy that we had an audience and she said that she knew and to enjoy it, she planned to.

She slowly worked up and down my shaft, taking my erection deep in her throat until her nose was in my pubic hair, then pulling out to stick her tongue in the opening on the head of my cock. She sucked my balls and even lifted my legs to flick her tongue over my asshole. She was giving me a workout and the six boys the show of their life.

I told her that I couldn't take much more of that and she wordlessly climbed on top of me and impaled herself fully on my erect member. She rode me hard, throwing her head back and gasped for air. I reached up and grabbed a handful of breast and squeezed, capturing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

We continued to fuck wildly, forgetting about our audience, aware only of our need to reach that plateau moment when the world ceases to exist except for that area of our sexual parts.

I could hold out no longer and as I felt my cock swell that last bit before I shot my fluids deep inside her, I felt her gripping tightness surround my manhood. With one last motion Sandy pulled up until I was nearly out of her then she slammed down ramming me deep in her womb as I pumped my sperm into her.

She squirmed on top of me trying to swallow me into her pussy as wave after wave of contractions swept her body. Sweat dripped from her breasts from the exertion, I reached up with my mouth to suck drops off her nipples. She then collapsed unmoving on top of me. I held her, kissing her neck until our breathing returned to normal.

She stirred and slid off me and I told her we needed to take a shower to wash the sex off our bodies. She said no shower yet, that she wanted to feel the body fluids we extruded. She then lowered her head back to my shrunken member and proceeded to lick all the combined juices from my cock and balls. She even cleaned my ass wither tongue, saying that that was a special fuck and she didn't want to loose any of it. She then snuggled up in my arms and fell to sleep.

We napped for maybe a half an hour before coming back to life.

I was thirsty and grabbed a beer; Sandy took a few sips from it and said she needed another smoke.

She stood for the first time since our lovemaking and the fluids started leaking from her pussy running down her legs, I offered a tissue to clean up, but she smiled and said she was fine.

She walked a little unsteadily to the group, her hair had that just fucked look as well as her breasts were still a little red from our lovemaking. She walked up to them, again asking for a light; again they scrambled to accommodate her. She again spread her legs to lean over the young man with the matches. She held his hand to steady the match; this time she held them lower so when she leaned over her breasts brushed against his face. She took her time lighting the cigarette and then blew the match out, and still she didn't move from her leaning position, her breast still touching his face, neither of them made the first move. Finally after what seemed to be minutes, she slowly stood upright again, as she did so she brought her hand to his face and caressed his cheek tenderly.

At the same time she was leaning forward, the boys at her rear had another clear view of her now leaking pussy with the cum running down her inner thigh. There was a streak of sticky liquid nearly to her knee. Somehow her state of disarray was like an aphrodisiac, it might have been the look of being more vulnerable, or it could have been the aroma of our sex that made her so, but the sexual tension was thick in the air. She stood before them and apologized for putting on such a raunchy display, saying that seeing so many erect young cocks just made her forget where she was. They said that there was no problem and they hoped we didn't mind them watching. She told them that it had made it that much more exciting knowing they were watching. She reminded them that she liked to be naked with other people, and that really meant that she liked to be looked at, and to look at naked guys like them.

She thanked them again and as she left, and as she passed each of the boys she stopped in front of each in turn, then proceeded to slowly squeeze and slide her hand up their erect cocks, jacking them off. As she passed she paused and one at a time took their erect members in her hand, cupped their heavy ball sacks and told them that they had very nice equipment. She got a little slippery precum from each of them on her fingers and made a production of licking it off her fingers.

When she returned to me, she told me she wanted to go back to the clubhouse to clean up, get something to drink, and cool off.

A clean up, she got, a drink she got, actually a number of them, but she didn't get much cooling off done.

Next: Sandy's Dance

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers