Nudist Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

And the next morning, they washed, shaved and oiled her body, and attached her number again, then walked back to the competition, where they found the contestants waiting for the day to begin. Jessica began talking to the majority of the group, except for Marshall's blonde, which consisted of three other blondes, a black girl, two brunettes, and an Asian. And when it did begin they all did very well showing off for the cameras, with Jessica becoming a very sexy exhibitionist, while the enemy blonde was easily eliminated near the beginning and gave her the evil eye. And at the end of the day, while Jessica didn't win, she did take third place, to which they celebrated with the camp that night at the party, and when she and Andrew finally made it back to the cabin around two o'clock in the morning, they were so tired that they made slow love and each came only once before they fell asleep after a very blissful weekend together. They decided to stay the next day and enjoyed each other's company, even sneaking off to a secluded area for a quickie a few times and made preparations to return home that evening. They said goodbye for a long time in the parking lot with a few long, sexually charged kisses.

The next morning, shortly after the tattoo parlor opened, Andrew heard the bell signaling a customer and found a very stunning Jessica in a flower print sundress having entered. They melted into each other's arms and went back to his office, where they had sex for over an hour and when they came out, he gave her her first tattoo of a 3rd place trophy and the date on the small of her back, surrounded by the same flame tattoos he had on his arms. And for the next month she would get a new one every week, all done by him, and then she let him pierce her nipples, then clit, and they would screw both before and after, and also spent almost every night together at each other's place, and the nudist club on the weekends.

After a year together, they were at the club and after their swim they went to lay where their towels were and when Jessica picked hers up a small box fell from it. She picked it up and when she opened it and found a diamond ring inside and realized what it was, looking up at Andrew to find him smiling as she began to tremble and cry. He grabbed her hand and took the small box, guiding her to sit down and went into the most beautiful speech she had ever heard.

"Jessica, when we first met I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and then when I saw you without your clothes on the next day it was even better because I knew our passions would be the same. And since then, I have been the happiest man ever, and now I want to ask, will you marry me?" And she looked at him through her tears and nodded yes, then watched as he went to put the ring on her finger, but she stopped him. She then removed her clit ring and had him put the diamond ring there, where it went every weekend they were at camp, and outside their weekends it was on her finger.

A month later, after disclosing to their family and friends who knew nothing about their nudist lifestyles, Jessica and Andrew were wed alongside Jill and Leo (now comfortable in their own nude skins) in a double ceremony at the club, which was attended by not only everyone from the club, but also family and friends who had accepted it and decided to try it as well, if only to attend the wedding. Jessica and Jill wore only a garter, veil, and her platform heels from the competition, while the men wore bow ties, and that wonderful night ended with alcohol, dancing, and a few small orgies from those guests who were still getting used to the idea of public nudity. And when the newlyweds retired to their cabin, their love making alternated between hard and fast, then slow which built to fast and lasted for almost the entire night.

The next day, they met up with Jill and Leo for breakfast, all wearing blissful smiles on their faces.

"You know, Jessica, I really wish you hadn't held back on this lifestyle. I've really gotten used to being naked, especially since one of the perks is easy access to Leo without having to worry about clothes, which saves valuable time."

"I was always afraid that you would think it was weird and it would put a strain on our relationship. I'm glad to know I was wrong."

"Damn right you were. I've always told Jill she looks damn sexy without clothes, and now I get to see her naked continuously. In fact, Jill, how would you like to make it a business of staying naked all the time?," chimed in Leo, who was now looking at his beautiful wife with a small smile.

Jill straightened up and looked him in the eye, asking "What do you mean, Leo? Are you thinking of starting your own nudist resort any time soon?"

"Actually, I was thinking of taking one over. I've been talking with the owners, Ray and Ida, and they're actually thinking of retiring after thirty years running this place. I've been thinking about getting into the resort business, and buying this place seems like a good opportunity. What do you think?"

"I actually think it's a great idea, since I never really want to put on clothes again if I don't have to. Jess, Andrew, what do you guys think about it?"

Andrew chimed in this time, saying, "I think it's an awesome idea. In fact, Jess, why don't we move onto the property permanently and work here?"

"But Andrew, what about your tattoo parlor? You just opened it."

"I'll commute during the day and get to come home and be naked with you afterward, while you can stay here naked all day, which is a visual I'll have all day and show you when I get back."

"Well in that case, I'd be glad to stay naked all day if it helps to inflate our sorry excuse of a sex life."

They all laughed at that, knowing the truth, and so Jill and Leo bought and ran the place, with Jessica working in the office every day and welcoming Andrew home every day to relieve his tensions.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12