Nudity in Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was masturbating right now.

Our professor always kept the lights off when she showed us pictures in class, and Jennifer and I were alone in the back row- hell, in the back half of class. And remember, this hall could hold 475 students! It was almost like being completely alone, except for the professor's voice and the occasional coughs from the students in the front seats.

I looked up again at the picture the Jennifer was touching herself to. The woman in the picture was young- maybe 18 or 19- with died blue hair that draped down over her naked shoulders. She had on no makeup, but her eyes were a rich caramel brown and her lower lip was flushed red and curled under her perfect white teeth. She was staring into the distance, or into her ecstasy. She had one hand clutching a firm, round tit, and the other dug into the hair of the man who was eating her out. It looked like she was sitting on some sort of couch. Her right leg was placed over his shoulder. The skin over her thigh, her knee, her shin was flawless. She wore a long green and black striped sock.

Of the man, we could only see his curly red hair and his broad, freckled back. He looked handsome enough from behind, I supposed.

But the woman was absolutely stunning. Her blue hair was straight and healthy, and the bottoms grazed her full breasts. The hand that clutched her breast had perfectly trimmed nails. The way it twisted her flesh and pinched her nipple made her seem in the middle of an incredible orgasm. I could almost hear her panting- no, I could really hear panting, it was coming from Jennifer next to me.

I had been staring forward for a few minutes now, and I was almost scared to look back at the dark-haired beauty next to me, as if seeing her again would break the spell. My cock was swelling against my thigh, and I was embarrassed to think that Jennifer might be totally ignoring me at this moment. So I kept staring forward, though my ears were strained for any noise from my masturbating neighbor.

"Now I'm going to show you a similar image, but with the genders reversed," our professor said. She clicked her remote.

The image on the screen showed a man's belly, groin and butt in profile. He was muscular with tattoos over his ribs and arms. His cock was enormous, bulging with veins. A woman kneeled down in front of it, one hand at its base and the other near its swollen purple head. Her small hands barely fit around the thick shaft. A string of cum trailed from the head of the man's cock to the woman's open mouth. Her lips were full, red, wet. Cum dripped down her chin, onto her large pale breasts. Dark lines of mascara made her black eyes seem to glow, and her black hair fell back in wild curls. God almighty, she almost looked like Jennifer. I couldn't help myself- I turned in my seat.

Jennifer was staring full into my eyes. One hand was still working furiously below her skirt. The other rose towards her mouth. She slipped a finger between her rosy lips and sucked on it. She slid it in and out of her mouth. I could not look away. My cock was hard and pressing against my jeans. Some word- I'll never be sure what- almost erupted from my throat, but Jennifer's hand shot out from her skirt and pressed against my lips. I could feel the warm moisture. With her other hand, Jennifer turned her notebook towards me. I saw that she hadn't been taking notes. Instead, she'd written one.

'Don't say a word.'

I nodded.

Jennifer slipped her fingers into my mouth. I licked the juices from her hand. Meanwhile, I reached for her shirt. Beneath the button down work shirt, her tits stood out bra-less and proud. I pressed my hands against them, felt their weight, their strength, the hard nipples begging to be pinched. Jennifer's dark eyes were still staring into mine. Some of her dark, full hair had fallen across her face. She was breathing heavily- I could feel her heart beating strongly beneath her breast. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and slid them down beneath her skirt again. I pinched her nipples hard. She closed her eyes, and there was a small whine like a dog and she rubbed her pussy and I kept pinching and massaging her firm nipples. I could tell they were large nipples beneath her shirt. I couldn't believe she wasn't wearing a bra. The man's work shirt must rub against her nipples all day as she walked to and from class. She must constantly be turned on.

The thought made my cock swell even more. Jennifer opened her eyes again, looked down towards my obvious erection. Her eyes went wide, and she smiled hungrily. One hand rubbing her pussy, and my hands still on her incredible tits, Jennifer reached towards my crotch.

With her fingertips, she stroked my pants above my hard cock, starting at its base and ending just beneath the head. I am most sensitive just beneath the head of my dick, and Jennifer left her fingers there, swirling them in a small circle. I began to breath heavily. If she kept this up, I would cum inside of my pants. Seeing Jennifer touching herself, feeling her marvelous tits and those tight nipples, I almost wanted to.

Suddenly Jennifer turned her face back towards the large screen at the front of the lecture hall. Our professor had switched back to the picture of the blue-haired girl being eaten out. Jennifer looked back towards me. She gestured, just with her eyes, from me to the photograph. What did she want? I saw again the woman in ecstasy, grabbing at her breasts. And the man kneeling below her, licking out her pussy. I stared back at Jennifer, and nodded.

Jennifer freed her hands, and quietly moved her notebook from off her seat. She spread her legs apart.

I silently rose out of my seat, not enough to be standing, but enough to maneuver in front of Jennifer. It was a tight squeeze in between her seat and the back of the next row. I was engulfed by her wonderful smell, the heady smell of sex mixed with a sweet berry that must have been Jennifer's own aroma. I thought that if I buried by nose in her hair that is all I would smell.

I crouched down in front of Jennifer. I raised her green silk skirt up to her knees, and then ducked my head under.

Jennifer wasn't wearing underwear.

There was so much I did not know about this girl.

She had knee-high gray socks pulled up on her pale, perfect legs. I kissed the side of her knees, and then kissed down her thighs. I did not want to start eating her out just yet. We still had at least a half-hour left of class, and I wanted this to last. I wanted Jennifer to need me as much as I needed her.

I kissed up her right thigh to where it met her hips. Then I kissed her left thigh. As I moved my lips over, I briefly- just briefly- brushed against her pussy. As I did so, Jennifer pressed her hips towards my face. But I continued to kiss down her thigh to the side of her left knee.

Then I started licking her. With the tip of my tongue I trailed down her thigh. I again just barely touched her pussy with my tongue before gently licking her other thigh. Her pussy lips were swollen. Moisture beaded from between them. Her clit stuck proudly out. She was breathing so heavily I was sure the professor could hear. Beneath her green skirt, with her pussy wet and beautiful before me, I was in heaven.

I gently licked the slit between her pussy lips. From the bottom to the top, brushing over her clit with my tongue. From the bottom to the top again, lapping up her pussy juices.

Jennifer tasted wonderful.

I could lick her all day.

Now I moved my tongue deeper, darting into her pussy as I licked. Her hips pushed forward again. Outside her skirt, I shoved my hands beneath her ass. As I licked again and again, burying myself deeper into her moist pussy, I spread her ass cheeks with my hand and pressed a finger against the cloth outside her asshole. The reaction was electric. Jennifer almost squealed as her pussy juices exploded around my face. As she came, I licked her pussy from bottom to top and attacked her clit with my tongue. She continued to writhe in her seat, her thighs pressed around my head. She came and came and came. Beneath her skirt, I was surrounded by the warm aroma of her orgasm. I kept licking her, kissing her, sucking on her clit. Slowly, she calmed down. She gave one last shudder with her hips.

I pulled my head out from beneath her skirt, wiped my mouth on my hand.

Jennifer had her eyes half-closed. Her heavy dark hair had fallen across her face. Her red lips were full, slightly parted. Her tits pressed against her work shirt. When she saw me, her eyes brightened, and the most wonderful smile spread across her full lips. She bit her bottom lip and gave me a wicked wink.

I was in love.

I was as hard as a bull in heat.

Jennifer put a finger to her lips. She patted the seat next to her, and pointed back to the screen.

When I sat down, our professor was showing us pictures of Point of View pornography, in which the camera took on the identity of the man or woman being pleasured. It was a recent phenomenon, and our professor had many slides to discuss.

On one, a young woman with green eyes was sucking the viewer's cock.

On another, a blond woman with pigtails and a cowboy had was riding a hard shaft, her tits airborn with her movement.

In yet another, two young dark-skinned women sandwiched a big dick between their lush mouths, kissing each other around it.

I looked back at Jennifer. She pointed to her eyes, and pointed back at the screen. She pointed then at me. She wanted me to watch.

I kept my eyes on the screen. I couldn't tell you what our professor was talking about any more, but each picture made me think only of Jennifer. How much I would like her bright red lips wrapped around the head of my penis. How much I wanted her sliding up and down my cock. How hot it would be to get her and Brandi together for a threesome.

And while these thoughts raced through my head, Jennifer reached over and unzipped my jeans. My cock sprung out, eager for any touch. Jennifer again ran just her fingertips over it. It felt as if electric sparks were leaping from her fingers, making my cock twitch and swell even larger. Jennifer ran her fingertips all around the girth of my dick, up an down the shaft, and around the base of the head. She rested her fingers on the sensitive spot beneath the head and pressed in a small circle. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, feeling its width, warming it. Then, she lifted her hand to her mouth and got her fingers wet. She started at the head of my cock and ran her wet hand down to the base of the shaft, slowly. I strained to keep my eyes on the screen and she slowly, slowly worked her hand up and down my cock.

On the screen now was Japanese Point of View pornography, which combined roleplay with a viewer's perspective experience. A Japanese woman in a schoolgirl's outfit, a plaid skirt and button down shirt, shyly spread apart her pussy beneath a man's dick.

As Jennifer worked her hand up and down, she gently squeezed tight and then loose, tight and then loose. I took a deep breath, trying not to explode already.

On the screen another Japanese woman was dressed as a French maid. She gripped a kitchen sink with her hands, and her skirt was flipped up over her back. The viewer's cock was buried into her pussy from behind.

Jennifer took my hand and guided it to her mouth. She sucked on my fingers while her other hand began pumping just the head of my cock in short movements. My swollen head slid through her slick fingers, and I felt the pleasure run straight down to my balls. God this girl was going to make me cum.

Another picture of a Japanese woman with chains binding her wrists and ankles. She is bound to a wall, but she can lean just far enough to reach the viewer's dick with the tip of her tongue. She looks eager to have more of the cock in her mouth.

Jennifer continues to stroke my cock, pumping the head and shaft with her wet hand, wrapping her fingers tightly around. She lowers my wet hand down beneath her skirt. Her pussy is warm from where I had licked it, and I start rubbing her clit again. A slight moan escapes her lips. She pumps my dick faster, her hand warm, and my hips start pressing upwards against her strokes.

And now four Japanese women dressed as pirates, of all things, lay on their elbows and knees with their naked asses pointed at the camera. Their assholes are spread wide open, and the viewer's dick is about to plunge into one. I can't believe that our Professor is showing us these pictures, but more important is Jennifer's actions, beautiful Jennifer beside me, her hand wrapped around my cock.

I now slide a finger, and then two fingers, into Jennifer's wet pussy. I am keeping my eyes glued to the screen, as she commanded, but I can feel her breasts pressed against my arm, her hard nipples poking through her shirt. She grips my cock harder, is pumping it in great big strokes, the kind I use when I need to finish masturbating quickly before my roommate returns from class. I can feel that touching my cock is turning her on. Her pussy accepts another finger, and now I am sliding three fingers in and out, between her wet pussy lips. My hand is soaked.

On the screen, our professor is showing more Point of View pornography, but with gender roles switched. We see a man plunging his cock into the viewer's pussy. Just the top of the head of another man is shown who is eating a woman out. None of the viewer's faces are shown, but their bodies are those of beautiful women, thin and lean and adored by men.

I slide a fourth finger into Jennifer's pussy, almost my whole hand is sliding in and out, and she is bucking in her seat. The seat makes little squeaking noises, or maybe it's Jennifer, and I am almost ready to cum and she grips my cock and works it up and down in her hand. I have never felt my cock so big, so hard, and on the screen the viewer is looking over her shoulder at a man taking her from behind, the viewer is gazing down at another woman sucking on the viewer's breast, the viewer is looking at two women holding a massive dildo to the viewer's pussy.

Jennifer suddenly vaults from her seat, straddles my lap, and plunges down onto my cock. In one movement I am buried up to my balls in her pussy. She tears open her shirt, shoves my head onto her nipple. As I suck greedily at her breast, she rides my cock, sliding up and down my shaft, each time burying me deeper and deeper. She lowers her head and bites down on my neck, muffling a scream as she cums. I grab her ass as my balls tingle and I shoot cum deep inside her, forcing her up and down my cock as I continue shooting cum, over and over and over again, and even when I feel drained my cock throbs and more cum shoots out deep into Jennifer's pussy, and she is collapsed against me with her head on my shoulder and I am amazed that we fucked so silently.

And I shudder and cum again inside her. She whimpers, pleased.

We sit that way for a minute as the pictures continue to cycle. In the dark, with this beautiful woman smelling of sex and roses and wild fruits straddling my cock, I feel as if I could sleep for days.

After a quarter of an hour or so, our professor begins the conclusion to her lecture. Jennifer gasps. She knows that the lights will be turned on soon. She lifts herself from my cock, which, although not hard anymore, is still swollen to a great size, and rebuttons her shirt. Quickly she stuffs her notebook and binders into her backpack. She stands and faces the door, and then turns suddenly and plants a deep, open kiss on my lips, all the passion of our lovemaking concentrated in this one act. All the classroom fades away- the professor's voice, the hum of the projector, the scratchy seat cushion- as Jennifer kisses me. This is what I have wanted all my life.

Then, before the professor has a chance to turn on the light, Jennifer hurries to the door and leaves.

The lights turn back on. Students are clapping at the professor's conclusion. I stuff my cock back into my jeans, check myself for stains, and try to zip up without anyone hearing. I don't want anyone to have the wrong idea, after all!

As I pack up and head out the door, I find myself smiling widely. Jennifer had noticed me, after all. More than that- the final kiss expressed more than just lust. I felt love in that kiss. I felt a possibility for more. For dates in coffee shops. Hands held on long walks. Wild nights of fucking.

And then, suddenly, I grow cold. I realize today is the last day of class, the only class I share with Jennifer. I did not know where she lived, what classes she would be taking next semester, even if she was going to be at the same school next semester!

I was in love, and I had never even talked with her.

Not a single word.